FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

obvious amatuer cover-up's
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: obvious amatuer cover-up's Reply with quote

never im my life i have been so insulted than to be expected to believe 9/11 and 7/7 should be believed without another investigastion or just a investigastion in the case of 7/7. some of the things we were told or shown have been so obvious or amatuerish how can you believe it. example being the photo outside luton station of the 4 bombers with errors clear to see, the pentagon footage and fire bringing down 3 steel buildings the first 3 in history were bound to raise suspitions and thats just a couple of them. its seems to be poorly done for my liking, almost as if this is what they want us to believe for some reason. i always imagined those that did these sort of things to be intellegant or at least carefull when presenting evidence. do they want us to believe 9/11 and 7/7 was a cover up for some reason? or were they delibrate mistakes made from within in order to expose it? i saw the picture of the bombers outside luton station a few months ago on the news, and it had the same errors on it than the one shown at the time of the attacks. if it was an error they wanted to hind surely they would of redoctored it? they would of know about the errors as im sure they visit here and other sites that point them out constantly. its just to hard to believe these errors are by mistake, or am i wrong? would like to know what you guys think. 1.deliberate to expose 2.deliberate for some other purpose 3.they have brains like goldfish
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: obvious amatuer cover-up's Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
never im my life i have been so insulted than to be expected to believe 9/11 and 7/7 should be believed without another investigastion or just a investigastion in the case of 7/7. some of the things we were told or shown have been so obvious or amatuerish how can you believe it. example being the photo outside luton station of the 4 bombers with errors clear to see, the pentagon footage and fire bringing down 3 steel buildings the first 3 in history were bound to raise suspitions and thats just a couple of them. its seems to be poorly done for my liking, almost as if this is what they want us to believe for some reason. i always imagined those that did these sort of things to be intellegant or at least carefull when presenting evidence. do they want us to believe 9/11 and 7/7 was a cover up for some reason? or were they delibrate mistakes made from within in order to expose it? i saw the picture of the bombers outside luton station a few months ago on the news, and it had the same errors on it than the one shown at the time of the attacks. if it was an error they wanted to hind surely they would of redoctored it? they would of know about the errors as im sure they visit here and other sites that point them out constantly. its just to hard to believe these errors are by mistake, or am i wrong? would like to know what you guys think. 1.deliberate to expose 2.deliberate for some other purpose 3.they have brains like goldfish

Hi Marky

Have you heard of spellchecker. You make so many mistakes that people may wrongly perceive that you are dim and will not take you seriously.
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone got a link to this "magic railings" Luton photo? I've not seen it yet and could use a good laugh Wink
stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: link... Reply with quote

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cms.met.police.uk/var/me t/storage/images/media/images/cctv_of_terrorist_suspects_at_luton_stat ion/10851-1-eng-GB/cctv_of_terrorist_suspects_at_luton_station_medium. jpg&imgrefurl=http://cms.met.police.uk/news/major_operational_announce ments/terrorist_attacks/police_investigation_continues_into_the_7_7_bo mbings&h=162&w=200&sz=8&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=j3Qjy8OD6LSEiM:&tbnh=84&tb nw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3D7/7%2Bbombers%2Bphoto%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den %26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

is the link if you goto google images and type 7/7 london bombers. 1st pic

stav

Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what were the errors in the pics? I've not researched this in any depth
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: obvious amatuer cover-up's Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Hi Marky

Have you heard of spellchecker. You make so many mistakes that people may wrongly perceive that you are dim and will not take you seriously.
mmmm yes i have spell checker, however i could not care a monkeys about a few mistypes ect. the message or point is more important and do not reduce myself to judging people due to how many spelling errors their post contains. sometimes i just quickly type my thought or point then have to go.
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54,
No, it's not that, The folks who planned this monumental crime of the century rely on the fact that (a) there are those who believe that this was, as above, (b) those who believe that it was "all a conspiracy theory" and (c) and those who don't give a s..t. I am sorry to report that the majority of people fall into the last two categories, ie (b) and (c)
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
Anyone got a link to this "magic railings" Luton photo? I've not seen it yet and could use a good laugh Wink

http://www.met.police.uk/news/terrorist_attacks/groupcctv.jpg

numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note the splodges in front of the faces of the three rear figures.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmm seems to me that many of you think that it was a cut and paste job - and the so called terrorists were never there.

Surely nobody would be devious enough to try and make you believe they were there when in fact it they were not.

Whatevever next? - you will have people saying the planes on 911 were never there
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Hmmmmm seems to me that many of you think that it was a cut and paste job - and the so called terrorists were never there.

Surely nobody would be devious enough to try and make you believe they were there when in fact it they were not.

Whatevever next? - you will have people saying the planes on 911 were never there

~ four still images of the london bombers V's hundreds of film and photos of planes crashing into the TWC towers. Keep it up, really, it's starting to get funny now.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

~ four still images of the london bombers V's hundreds of film and photos of planes crashing into the TWC towers. Keep it up, really, it's starting to get funny now.

Hundreds of original photos and films - THAT IS NOT TRUE - there a only a handful and they are all FAKE
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Hundreds of original photos and films - THAT IS NOT TRUE - there a only a handful and they are all FAKE

Only a handful? There are at least two handfuls of videos to start with.

Perhaps you can post links to the handful you claim and we can trash your claim by adding to it?

Let's start with this one:

Oh yeah, I forgot! That is a fake!
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you post what u claim to be genuine - you won't be able cos there are non
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compare the dress rehearsal on 28/6:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4263176.stm

Germaine Lindsay with the same white carrier bag, Khan with his white cap, Tanweer with light trousers and dark top instead of the dark trousers and light top on 7/7.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
No you post what u claim to be genuine - you won't be able cos there are non

You have yet to disprove the authenticity of a single piece of video or photograph to the satisfaction of anybody apart from one or two people who patently have no grasp of either video, photography, physics, aeronautics or perspective.

The onus is squarely on you.

Yawn...
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: hundreds and THOUSANDS! Reply with quote

Killtown has a comprehensive archive of 911 vids and snaps. Total vids of WTC plane impacts = 33. Many remain unsourced. Unsourced claims on this forum are often met with demands for links and sources, and rightly so.
Here you can count for yourselves - and also, of course, see if you've got a few hundred that they missed.

http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html

cheers Al..
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another shot from the same vantage point we were discussing in the thread with the 18mb picture. Looks like the photographer was clicking away like crazy..

http://killtown.911review.org/images/2nd-hit/175-bridge2.jpg

As far as I can see the other two photos what we have identified as his are not on that page.

EDIT: This guy has a freaky dead bird fettish.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: hundreds and THOUSANDS! Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
Killtown has a comprehensive archive of 911 vids and snaps. Total vids of WTC plane impacts = 33. Many remain unsourced. Unsourced claims on this forum are often met with demands for links and sources, and rightly so.
Here you can count for yourselves - and also, of course, see if you've got a few hundred that they missed.

cheers Al..

That's 33 videos, about 24 stills of the moments up to impact and numerous other shots from other angles. A few more than THETRUTHWILLSETU3's handful.

If they are unsourced then surely killtown's use of them is as invalid as anybody else's.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: hundreds and THOUSANDS! Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
alwun wrote:

cheers Al..

That's 33 videos, about 24 stills of the moments up to impact and numerous other shots from other angles. A few more than THETRUTHWILLSETU3's handful.

If they are unsourced then surely killtown's use of them is as invalid as anybody else's.

Indeed I count over 80 video's and shots, from 40 different cameras, and I can think of tens more which aren't listed. Perhaps I'm guilty of a little over-estimation - but better than being a necromantic pessimist.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: numbers up Reply with quote

Oops. Sorry folks. I am commenting on the number of vids of the impacts. Killtown shows 33. Thats all I mean. Of these 33, only 2(two) were shown live. The remainder appeared 'later'.
Someone counted 80 somewhere. Please say where the other 50 are to be seen, because I'm interested.
I am not 'using' them, and neither does killtown. On the killtown site, however, comments are offered off to the right hand side of each featured vid, some of which had been proffered by various media outlets. The comments question in some cases the authenticity of particular vids.. I simply wish to point out that there are not hundreds(so far) available, and this because I have noticed claims on this very forum of hundreds of such videos. Untrue. Incorrect. etc.

cheers Al..
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could hardly say that killtown is objective!

And I could spend all day trashing the comments on that page - http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html

How about this for analysis:

'Photos of 2nd hit' number 14, 'Source unknown'. The photographer's name is on the bleedin' picture - Kathy Cacicedo!
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: numbers up Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
Oops. Sorry folks. I am commenting on the number of vids of the impacts. Killtown shows 33. Thats all I mean. Of these 33, only 2(two) were shown live. The remainder appeared 'later'.
Someone counted 80 somewhere. Please say where the other 50 are to be seen, because I'm interested.

I counted about 80 videos and photos in total. Remember each individual photo would have to have a plane inserted. I haven't seen a single 'genuine' photo debunked, so there's some work to do there...

Quote:
I simply wish to point out that there are not hundreds(so far) available, and this because I have noticed claims on this very forum of hundreds of such videos. Untrue. Incorrect. etc.

That's right, but just on killtowns site there's ~80 different videos and photos featuring planes, and from memory I can think of many more photos which aren't featured there. Presumably there's also more personal video's and photos which people are keeping private.

I do wonder how you rationalise the smorgasboard of plane evidence at the WTC's against the overtly obvious 'No Plane' coverups in Shanksville and the Pentagon.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: over here now Reply with quote

Hi Fallious,
I'm talking about the videos. On the killtown site there are 33. A number have been shown on different outlets, but there are 33 in total. Now if you know where there are further to these 33 on killtown, or elsewhere tell me and I'll have a look, of course. Only two were shown live. The remainder have appeared at a more leisurely pace. Where from? Why the delay?

Flamesong - I have not suggested that killtown is objective, but the archive of footage is the most comprehensive I've yet seen. Analyses are offered, which one is perfectly at liberty to accept, deny or criticise.
Fallious - We(you and I and others) are discussing elsewhere the recent appearance of a second edition of a vid which appeared for the first time only a couple of months ago, five years on, the delay being explained as due to its 'personal and emotional nature'
Personal? I ask you. Emotional? As if this had been a darkly, perverted, shameful secret which 'Bob and Bri' had harboured until they could could contain it not a minute further. They then ask 'please be respectful of the contents blah blah'. Nobody who posts a vid on the internet can in their right mind demand of the audience anything other than 'be decently yet thoroughly critical'. Otherwise keep it to yourself.

For the record. I did not see anything of the WTC events. I was far away, across the ocean, at work. I was unaware of the existence of the WTC, to the extent that I could not picture the buildings which had been struck. I did not see any footage until that evening. I swallowed the tale whole until the passport showed up, but even then I still thought the alleged perps 'had done it' somehow.
I am not a diehard NP(shhh), but I remain suspicious. I take the point that this can be a divisive issue. That's all.

cheers Al..

P.S. This thread is about the 'photoshop four' My feelings about this is that this image is a genuine fake.
markwm
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
Thermate wrote:

http://www.met.police.uk/news/terrorist_attacks/groupcctv.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with this photo. I think spending time on 'no planes' and stuff like this does nothing to help the cause at all.

There are far more obvious things IMO
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markwm wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with this photo. I think spending time on 'no planes' and stuff like this does nothing to help the cause at all.

From the official narrative:
Quote:
04.54: The Micra stops at Woodall Services on the M1 to fill up with petrol. Tanweer goes in to pay. He is wearing a white T-shirt, dark jacket, white tracksuit bottoms and a baseball cap. He buys snacks, quibbles with the cashier over his change, looks directly at the CCTV camera and leaves.
07.21: The 4 are caught on CCTV together heading to the platform for the King’s Cross Thameslink train. They are casually dressed, apparently relaxed. Tanweer’s posture and the way he pulls the rucksack on to his shoulder as he walks, suggests he finds it heavy. It is estimated that in each rucksack was 2-5 kg of high explosive. Tanweer is now wearing dark tracksuit bottoms. There is no explanation for this change at present.

What is the cause exactly?

markwm
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="numeral"]
markwm wrote:

What I'm saying is, if you want people to take you seriously(re:9/11) talking about 'no planes' ain't a good idea.

I dunno, I'm pretty open minded but all this talk of faked plane videos and photoshopped pics is just a bit too far for me.
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markwm wrote:
numeral wrote:

What I'm saying is, if you want people to take you seriously(re:9/11) talking about 'no planes' ain't a good idea.

I dunno, I'm pretty open minded but all this talk of faked plane videos and photoshopped pics is just a bit too far for me.

If you want something to stretch your, or anyone's, credulity try reading the official narrative at:
http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/pdf/july7th-reports-narrative.zip

alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: the faces that aren't there. Reply with quote

markwm,

on this thread http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=11370&highlight=#113 70 there are some pics and discussion on this Luton image. There are some slight enlargements(using Photoshop) which highlight the vital importance of this image and its repercussions. There is not a recognisable face to be seen in it, and 99% and more of BritPop(ulation) have been convinced of the guilt of the Leeds four via and only because of this absurd mess of a 'photo' which is purported to be a still from a video.
This is an exercise, largely successful, in mass manipulation by sleight of hand, fed to us by a compliant media, and gobbled by a fearful and compliant public.

cheers Al..
Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
markwm wrote:

From the official narrative:
Quote:
04.54: The Micra stops at Woodall Services on the M1 to fill up with petrol. Tanweer goes in to pay. He is wearing a white T-shirt, dark jacket, white tracksuit bottoms and a baseball cap. He buys snacks, quibbles with the cashier over his change, looks directly at the CCTV camera and leaves.
07.21: The 4 are caught on CCTV together heading to the platform for the King’s Cross Thameslink train. They are casually dressed, apparently relaxed. Tanweer’s posture and the way he pulls the rucksack on to his shoulder as he walks, suggests he finds it heavy. It is estimated that in each rucksack was 2-5 kg of high explosive. Tanweer is now wearing dark tracksuit bottoms. There is no explanation for this change at present.

They have seen moving footage of these guys walking into the station then??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: