FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sunspots at times of assassinations and terror events?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hania
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Sunspots at times of assassinations and terror events? Reply with quote

While the events that we have seen over the last few years have been disgusting and a terrible loss of life I have to point out that I have researched sunspot activity and found many links. Firstly let me say that the masons have been linked to worshipping gods related to the sun as well as the fact that when you go back through history you will see that all religions have a link to this theme, even christianity. Anyway to my point, some may calkl this a fluke, some may see a link and a pattern here. On 9/11 solar activity had just been at a peak

The same can be seen for 7/7

Now some of you are going to say things like 'sunspots, huh what does that have to do with our freedom and liberty surrounding the events that have occured'

Let me point out that other events such as the start of the vietnam war, Israel's recent attack on Lebanon, Dianna's murder, the merger of Exxon/Mobile as well as so many other events have all occured at a time when sunspot activity has been at or just after a high, this cannot be a coincidence, and when you look back past the official start of the masons in eastern europe and back to the time of the egyptians, when they were the ones that had control through masonic buildings (they were architects/builders etc afterall, therefore masons in the true sense) and they worshipped the sun, they all had events around the sun to do with sacrifice, worship etc and the people we have in power right now (and I mean the higher up levels) are all masons.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's actually very interesting Hania. Can you explain the Planetary A Index a bit? I'm wondering if there's any Astronomy/Astrology connection to this? I mention Astronomy/Astrology as this seems to tie in with the older religions and the masons.

I would find it difficult to believe that sunspot activity could be predicted but if somebody could prove it! I personally notice the effect of full moons and am often aware of an increased activity amongst the general populace.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this an accepted theory or something you have concluded yourself?

How many events involving wars, the death of other people/presidents/whatever do NOT coincide with sunpot activity?

How often does sunspot activity occur?

Can we accurately predict future sunpot activity? Unless civilisations pre-technology had access to knowing when sunspot activity would happen - then it can only be coincidence.
Hania
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok to answer you both in order of how I have your Q's.

I have studied ancient civilisations, the environment and science based areas and space related areas all my life, I am now 33. I was reading at the equivalent of A Level by the time I was 12 and degree level by the time I was 14. I have always studied these things but never put anything together. I watched the horrors of 9/11 unfold live and I had my pc on with sunspot activity at the time. Not only did the horror strike me as odd (of which I now beleive that it was a conspiracy through places like this and the evidence of others that have researched it). I initially watched loose change and became very angry, I then could not speak for 2 weeks, something kept bugging me, then someone gave me a dvd called illuminati and some things fell into place, all of the things I had studied about ancient religions and sacrifices they made to sun 'gods' at variuos times of the year, during various sunspot activiyy cycles all just clicked. Since then I have tried to think of many things that have happened and can fit them into one of 3 catagories, either just before a sunspot high or just after or just before a sunspot low, but never after one or at any point in the middle of these events.
Not everything literally has fallen into these 3 but if you give me any list of 5 events, from major global corporations to deaths or wars, even elections then I will show you what I mean. Please give me the dates as well.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the greatest respect big H, you seem to have avoided questions that supplying dates will not answer.

Namely;

How often does sunspot activity occur?

Can we accurately predict future sunpot activity?

And unless pre-technology civilisations had knowledge of sunspots, this would be just coincidence.
Hania
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The planetry A index is the amount of radiation given off ie the gamma, xray raadiation and geomagnetic events due to this. Sunspot activity is a daily event, whether it is winter or high summer, it is a cycle that follows a predictable path, there is monthly mini cycles, a yearly cycle, an 11 yearly cycle, 2300(approx) cycle an 11,000(approx) cycle and a 26,000 year cycle that coincides with our solar systems orbit of the milky way. It is fairly predictable seeing as it has been recorded since 120AD by a greek scientist I can't pronounce but begins Theo(sumin I will go through my notes) this is earlier than the 1600's we are led to believe, but the mayans were predicting and measuring approx 2000bc and the sumerians earlier than that. but we don't have access to that knowledge as somewhere it has either been put away (ie the vatican or somewhere similair or destroyed)

As for teh major wars the weswtern countries are involved in, friends of mine use to say that wars were every 11 years or so because of getting rid of old ammo etc and yet when I showed him this he freaked.

I am not claiming that every single event that has happened in time (if historians are to be believed) has happened in my 3 catagories but many of the ones I have tried to think of that fit into the last 50 years have.

Hania
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said, give me 5 events in any area, with the dates and I will source the data, I only have access to records from 1954 onwards that I am happy with. I have looked at many sources, some date from 1946 but there is one common theme, they all have predicted sunspot activity from June to October 2001, the one I use now doesn't/
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting item on the BBC which may shed some light on all this:

Quote:
The delicate workings at the heart of a 2,000-year-old analogue computer have been revealed by scientists.

The Antikythera Mechanism, discovered more than 100 years ago in a Roman shipwreck, was used by ancient Greeks to display astronomical cycles.

Using advanced imaging techniques, an Anglo-Greek team probed the remaining fragments of the complex geared device.

The results, published in the journal Nature, show it could have been used to predict solar and lunar eclipses.

The elaborate arrangement of bronze gears may also have displayed planetary information.

"This is as important for technology as the Acropolis is for architecture," said Professor John Seiradakis of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in Greece, and one of the team. "It is a unique device."

However, not all experts agree with the team's interpretation of the mechanism.

READ IN FULL HERE: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6191462.stm

There's also the solid gold wizard like hats with all the moon phases on which have been found at several sites around the world. I can't find any info about them on the web but some scientists think they may have been as old as 10.000 years.

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First came across sun spot theory in economics. William Jevons theory that the trade cycle was tied to sun spot activity.

http://www.geocities.com/freegoldbar/Sunspots.html?20063
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hania wrote;

Quote:
Sunspot activity is a daily event, whether it is winter or high summer, it is a cycle that follows a predictable path. It is fairly predictable seeing as it has been recorded since 120AD by a greek scientist I can't pronounce but

No need for the date thing, it sounds fascinating. I was wondering how a Greek scientist would possibly know about sunspot activity?

It makes a lot of sense though what you say, I mean what are the chances of sunspot activity coinciding with stuff happening when it only is a daily event?

Spooky stuff indeed.
Hania
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Hania wrote;

Quote:
Sunspot activity is a daily event, whether it is winter or high summer, it is a cycle that follows a predictable path. It is fairly predictable seeing as it has been recorded since 120AD by a greek scientist I can't pronounce but

No need for the date thing, it sounds fascinating. I was wondering how a Greek scientist would possibly know about sunspot activity?

It makes a lot of sense though what you say, I mean what are the chances of sunspot activity coinciding with stuff happening when it only is a daily event?

Spooky stuff indeed.

Ok now for the other bit, if our leaders have known this for a while then they could predict the activity and then carry out events coinciding with them, take 9/11 or 7/7 or the start of the new Iraq war, I know it's a bit far fetched from one point of view but the sun effects us, we are happier during the summer when it is a beautiful day and sadder in the winter, this is psychological fact and just one cycl;e, the yearly one, what about the others? daily? monthly? 11 yearly? etc. Now if this is the case (such as the Indonesian PM who openly admitted he wasn't going to hold a conference due to the sun being 'wrong' and we now the masons are spread out something chronic in leadership positions worldwide and that they worship the sun, then surely this would then make sense. I have studied it for years without even thinking about it, the ancient civilisations sacrificed hundreds and at times thousdands of people on certain days when activity was at a level 'just right',. I believe that for whatever reason they think they have a right for, this is what our leaders are doing now. Bush has repeatedly said that the sacrifice of troops will not be forgotten. Other leaders have said that sacrifices must be made for the greater good, cheney for one, blair another. What if as they speak they are literally telling us the truth, they are and have been sacrificing people, 9/11, 7/7 etc

Last edited by Hania on Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hania
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to ask admin not to lock this thread, I know this may seem far fetched to some but I have researched it and believe this is my point of view about the events of 9/11 et al. I agree there is conspiracy behind these events and that we are constantly lied to, I have just seen another angle that makes sense after the things I have stusdied.

For example the Mesopotamium leaders woiuldn't send their troops into battle unless they sun activity was right, the same as many african tribes, as well as the sumerians, the egyptians. This is all documented historical fact that many sources concur from all sides, not just the institutions of teh west.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hania wrote:
For example the Mesopotamium leaders woiuldn't send their troops into battle unless they sun activity was right, the same as many african tribes, as well as the sumerians, the egyptians. This is all documented historical fact that many sources concur from all sides, not just the institutions of teh west.

Please can you supply just a little insight into how these type of civilisations monitored sunspot activity?
Hania
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Hania wrote:

Please can you supply just a little insight into how these type of civilisations monitored sunspot activity?

I have been going through my notes and some old books; 'Ancient sumeria, ancient ways and modern life' (now discontinued and about 50 years old) 'The historical middle east, the history of' published in 1932 by harvard publishing. I have no record of how they managed with some accuracy of how they did it, the only thing I keep coming across is 'by the naked eye' but this would mean the activity they observed would have had to be massive events. I did however find another Greek philosopher that saw sunspot activity from 467bc called Anaxagoras and that is confirmed he saw them with the naked eye. But as for the accuracy of this is unsure as we know to look at the sun during the day would cause problems with your sight if not blind you, there is a lot of stuff about dawn and dusk, so I suppose the view on the horizon would be slightly phased and not cause any damage.

As for teh other civilisations the accounts of going to war or the crowning of the king, these are things that are in normal history books, the chinese, also had quams about these sort of things, but they refer to it as the dragon, and it would make sense that it waqs at dawn, the least powerful point of the day from the sun in proportion to where you stand as they actually refer to the 'birth of the dragon'

As for the cycles, the mayans, egyptians sumerians all used advanced maths to calculate activity in long cycles, year and more, I havent found anything on daily and monthly, if this is the case here then they would have been planning for things years ahead of time.

Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hania can you produce future dates for sunspot activity?
Hania
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I could give sunspot activity to within a week, but not specific days, I am sure there are astronomers and scientists that actually work in these fields that could give much more specific predictions.

As a rough one, the first week of July next year will be increased compared to the whole of the month of June, the increase will continue in september, probably the second week.

This is just off the toip of my head thiniking about the patterns that we have records for over the last 50 years. But thats the point, others who study this more accurately and as a job will be able to, who pays those people, employs them if you like, where does the institute or university get the research money from to carry out those studies? It is all part of teh bigger question, but one thing sticks in my mind about events that have reshaped the world, if as I have found they are something to do with sunspot activity, as well as many other reasons then our leaders are sacrificing us like cattle and I for one am not happy about it.

Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the last general election 5/5/05 was there activity then?
Hania
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garcon Warrior wrote:
What about the last general election 5/5/05 was there activity then?

5/5/05 there had just been a little peak, then another on the day and then a big one just after

I would go on the little peak for that, maybe they get it wrong sometimes as well as the larger peak, and it was large compared to the previous 3 weeks was a couple of days after.

Hania
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

desert storm, sadams deadline to get out of kuwait was january 20th 1991
23rd was when ground forces invaded iraqIn this graph you will see that it is at a sunspot low on that day, followed by an unusual high at 250 a few days after when war actually would be in full swing. It is the highest peak for the first 6 months of 91

Bloody sunday in northern ireland. January 30th 1972
This is just after the peak

First nuclear powered aircraft carrier 'enterprise' launched 24th september 1960

These are just a couple of other events I have noticed.

Hania
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had a look at the news a few days ago and found something interesting, rumsfeld steps down released November 7th

our bank of england interest rates rose to 5% on the 8th

To a degree this is speculation on current events but it is odd that they occured at this time, the same as many others, as I have said before, it isn't every event but ones that are significant enough that seem odd and when it comes to 9/11 and 7/7 just as other bombing events and wars in the past tehy all occur within the 3 catagories I have already stated.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: