FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Campaigner of the Year?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Campaigner of the Year? Reply with quote

You gotta see this guy? Apparently he just gatecrashes university lectures and starts giving his own, about 9/11!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=50DyHQZ2llk

Any of our Students up for it?

Ian R. Crane
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inspirational - did he fall through a time warp (John Conner ) if he's in California, he could well be pursued by Arnold Schwarznegger

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised he's not been tasered!
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty annoying if you ask me, and not at all inspirational, that sort of behaviour does little to further whatever cause the person is championing. When I was at university in a few years ago, we had interruptions during lectures just like this. In this case it was a guy still protesting about Margaret Thatcher and the Miners strike. Anyway, this guy and his protest didn't elicit much sympathy from us either, quite the opposite in fact, as we thought he was a bloody nuisance.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:
Pretty annoying if you ask me, and not at all inspirational, that sort of behaviour does little to further whatever cause the person is championing. When I was at university in a few years ago, we had interruptions during lectures just like this. In this case it was a guy still protesting about Margaret Thatcher and the Miners strike. Anyway, this guy and his protest didn't elicit much sympathy from us either, quite the opposite in fact, as we thought he was a bloody nuisance.

If you think that then there is no way you are a genuine campaigner - shame on you
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
wepmob2000 wrote:

If you think that then there is no way you are a genuine campaigner - shame on you

Never said I was did I? Anyway, bearing in mind how expensive a university education is these days, does this really strike you as a sensible way of gaining support or interest?
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Mr Conner Reply with quote

The guy is being creative and using his imagination. Just trying to help the zombies. Remember that guy who said we would have to throw ourselves on the cogs? Must look him up and listen to what he said back in the day.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peloloco wrote:
The guy is being creative and using his imagination. Just trying to help the zombies. Remember that guy who said we would have to throw ourselves on the cogs? Must look him up and listen to what he said back in the day.

This?

Theres a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you cant take part, you cant even passively take part...and you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you've got to make it stop and you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free the machine will be prevented from working at all.

edit: (wrote it out cos the attachment isnt working)

Last edited by scar on Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking of throwing ourselves on the cogs, perhaps I can introduce you to S. Brian Wilson, a peace activist:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._Brian_Willson

I saw a short documentary about him a few years ago and was shamed by my own efforts.

I have a DVD compilation of documentaries including this from the 1990's - some narrated by Elizabeth Montgomery (which was something of a surprise for me) - called 'What I've Learned About US Foreign Policy' if anybody would like a copy.
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
peloloco wrote:

This?

Theres a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you cant take part, you cant even passively take part...and you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you've got to make it stop and you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free the machine will be prevented from working at all.

edit: (wrote it out cos the attachment isnt working)

Thats the one, thanks I have only seen it once before when I was too young and too asleep to even bother find out what his problem was but if anyone has a video clip of him I would love to hear it again.

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario Savio
http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/mariosaviosproulhallsitin.htm

AUDIO of speech
http://www.americanrhetoric.com/mp3clips/politicalspeeches/mariosavios proulhallsitin22222222222222233333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33.mp3

Speech via FreespeechMovement VIDEO
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=4764831122424855444&q=Mario+ Savio

Speech on VIDEO from Alex Jones
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1929158500228210672&q=Mario +Savio

Google VIDEO of Berkeley Lecture TRIBUTE from family (not sure of content as havent had time yet, too many cogs!)
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=4975947623240262957&q=Mario+ Savio

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
I have a DVD compilation of documentaries including this from the 1990's - some narrated by Elizabeth Montgomery (which was something of a surprise for me) - called 'What I've Learned About US Foreign Policy' if anybody would like a copy.

Highly recommended if you haven't seen it

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=%27What+I%27ve+Learned+About+US +Foreign+Policy%27&meta=
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Reflecter, we need more like him today. I'm sure we will find new heros every day as we go forward.

Safe passage

pelo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: