FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

18 hijackers out of 18 get through secruity checks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: 18 hijackers out of 18 get through secruity checks. Reply with quote

just basically would like to know what the reason/exccuse is for all the hijackers getting on the planes that day unhindered? how come not one security check caught one of the hijackers smuggling stuff on the plane? or were boxcutters allowed pre 9/11. was it just coincidence that the airport security was lacking that day to? would a mental detector pick up the metal blade of the boxcutters if carried on the person? or were they in hand luggage? ive not had a chance to touch on this before and just wondering what the offical story is or if anyone knows any details.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time I flew from LA to the UK was just before 9/11. We were stuck at the metal detector for ages cause some wifey couldnt find what kept setting off the device. Security gaurd pulled the rope line down and just told us all to walk through otherwise we'd be late.

Thats an international flight with international security. Domestic flights didnt even have that back then.

Theres a documentary on Star Trek fans called Trekkies. One of the poeple interviewed had a dummy Starfleet passport knocked up for a laugh. He shows the camera how its filled with immigration stamps from US customs people who didnt bother looking at it.

Harry Connick Jnr was arrested when he was caught LEAVING a plane once with a gun in his pocket.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did some of those named really turn up alive?

there's a lack of video from the airports.
one video still is very confusing as it has two different time codes (one in the middle of the screen).
is it correct that one of the airports, boston logan, didn't have any cameras in the departure lounge?
was one of the hijackers passports found a few blocks away from the wtc?

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know one was interviewed by the BBC a while after 11/9, no idea about the others though
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that any of the named terrorists are still alive is totally irrelevant.

It is more propable that those responsible (if they existed), had no choice but to take the identity of others to get under the radar - if they were on a list of some description using their real names, they may have been stopped boarding.

Identity theft is extremely common and almost certainly accounts for a number of those cited as being responsible for 9/11.

As for boxcutters being allowed pre-9/11, the official version is;

A manual written by the airline industry years before the Sept. 11 attacks instructed airport screeners to confiscate from passengers boxcutters like those used by the hijackers, documents show.
Though the federal government did not specifically bar the objects before Sept. 11, the airlines were in charge of security and the manual they compiled was the guidebook for determining what items could be brought aboard flights.
FAA spokeswoman Laura Brown said keeping boxcutters off planes was an industry requirement, not a government order. She said the FAA allowed airline passengers to carry blades less than four inches long before Sept. 11. Government rules now prohibit such items.

However in practice, this was mostly not carried out as they were deemed by most staff as being a non-threat - hence they got through (or not as the case may be).
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The fact that any of the named terrorists are still alive is totally irrelevant.

Have to say I disagree tbh. If the BBC ran a story showing all 18 hijackers alive, well and waving from Iran that would be a MASSIVE blow to the official story. It would certainly be a lot more convincing than NPT Shoite
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is interesting is the 100% success rate - many people could give stories of lax security, whereas when I was on holiday in the States pre 911 I went on three internal flights and on each one my belt set off the metal detector; on each occasion the guards checked me and verified it was my belt. Perhaps this was because I have a slightly 'bohemian' appearance. Indeed, one would have thought the average airline security guard would be more prone to be suspicious of Arabs rather than an all-American white guy in a business suit. I would be surprised at gentlemen of Middle-Eastern origin being allowed on planes with nives, boxcutters and mace should these items be noticed.
then there's the 'unresolved' alert on one flight.
It may well be 'one of those things', but that's yet another coincidence for the pot.

On this subject, add the 100% success rate in achieving a smooth hijacking (the 'rebellion' on 93 took a while to occur). It's interesting flight 93 was specifically warned of possible hijacking, yet there was no transmission until the hijackers were in the cockpit. You'd expect they'd perhaps have made sure the cabin door was locked and transmitted at the first sign of trouble.

None of this stuff provides a 'smoking gun', but those hijackers were jolly lucky.

hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"hi mum, it's mark bingham here"

some good vids
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5711

comments pls

also i notice no one has tried to explain the following:

Is there a definitive answer to whether the pentagon had missile protection?
Why haven't all the videos been released including the petrol station tapes confiscated by the fbi?
Which bit of the plane did that debris come from?
In a national geographic documentary the plane both disintergrated and managed to pass through 3 thick reinforced concrete rings to leave a small exit hole.
What's the tip made of? depleted uranium?
Is it true that they managed to hit a recently reinforced section on the opposite side to donald "i got aspartame approved" rumsfeld, military top brass and the command centre?
Rumsfeld is quoted as saying he felt a "jarring thing"

Does anyone have access to the reports in which pilots have been quoted as saying "you would need to be an expert to complete the descent needed to hit the pentagon"
Were the flight recorders recovered?
Dr. rm bowman is a very convincing man, what does he say about the pentagon?

A coincidence:
Olson, whose wife was on the plane, was the lawyer who argued the case for bush to be president after the florida debacle.
On 17 march 2002, defending the US before the supreme court against charges of murder by the cia, he said "it's easy to imagine infinite situations where the gov might legimately give out false information.
It's an unfortunate reality that the issuance of incomplete info and even misinfo by gov may sometimes be perceived as necessary to protect vital interests."

New York Times 15 sep 2001
"during the hour or so flight 77 was under hijacker control, to the moment it struck the west side, military officials in the east side were urgently talking to law enforcement and air traffic control about what to do"
"despite defence plans and despite two planes having already hit the wtc, fighter planes, scrambled to protect washington, arrived 15 mins too late"

[Norad (under pentagon control) wasn't informed until 9.24am.
Having seen what happened in new york why weren't fighters scrambled as a matter of course?]

Newsday 23 sep 2001
Pentagon spokesman airforce lieutenant colonel vic warzinski
"the pentagon was simply not aware that this aircraft was coming our way"

cnn.com 26 oct 1999
"pentagon never considered dowing stewart's learjet, president would have to make decision"
While payne stewart's lane was on autopilot "officers on the joint chiefs were monitoring the learjet on radar screens inside the pentagon's national military command centre"

cnn 17 sep 2001
Quoted pentagon officials saying they were never made aware of flight 93 until it crashed.

Armed forces radio & tv service:
General myers (3rd in command under president & defence secretary)
"i was about ready to meet senator max cleland... i heard on the tv that a plane had hit the wtc... so we walked in and we did the office call"
"sometime during that call the second tower was hit. nobody informed us. but when we came out, that was obvious. then right at that time somebody said the pentagon has been hit"

[so he was in the meeting during the whole thing. how convenient.
you couldn't make it up!]

"immediately somebody gave me a phone and general eberhart of norad
talked about what was happening and the actions he was going to take"

[bit late!]

larry king live 5 dec 2001
Donald "i got aspartame approved" rumsfeld was not given any warning of flight 77.
"...someone walked in, handed me a note that a plane just hit the wtc. I went to get my cia briefing, and the whole building shook within 15 mins."

[The 1st plane hit the wtc at 8.46 & the pentagon was hit 9.38. Rumsfeld says he was given a note saying a plane had "just" hit the wtc and within 15 mins the pentagon was hit. So, he wasn't told for 40 mins? So, many millions heard before 9am yet he didn't know until 9.20? And why wasn't he told of the 2nd hit at the same time?]

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
Quote:

Have to say I disagree tbh. If the BBC ran a story showing all 18 hijackers alive, well and waving from Iran that would be a MASSIVE blow to the official story. It would certainly be a lot more convincing than NPT Shoite

My wife's credit card was cloned about three years ago and someone ran up nearly four grand on her behalf - we were actually on holiday during three of the transactions. We easily proved she couldn't be in two countries at once.

So I am not sure why anything would change if hijackers were proved alive - identity theft is triple common. The official line would be their identities were simply stolen and nothing would change. In fact, I believe it would do us more harm than good;

1. 'Hijackers proved alive'

2. 'Hijackers identities proven stolen'

3. 'Conspiracy Theorists suffer blow to claims'

If the 'hijackers' are alive - why hasn't Alex Jones got them together or interviewed them? Simple - he knows it means nothing.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hampton wrote:

i notice no one has tried to explain the following:

Is there a definitive answer to whether the pentagon had missile protection?
Why haven't all the videos been released including the petrol station tapes confiscated by the fbi?

What? I did yesterday on the other thread.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know and i thanked you.

although i don't think you dealt with any of the media quotes and i just wondered if anyone else had any comments.

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My wife's credit card was cloned about three years ago and someone ran up nearly four grand on her behalf

Bit of a difference between thousands of pounds and thousands of deaths though isnt there?

Oh and

Quote:
If the 'hijackers' are alive - why hasn't Alex Jones got them together or interviewed them? Simple - he knows it means nothing.

OR alternatively, they all died in some sort of aviation mishap? ;)
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
Quote:
My wife's credit card was cloned about three years ago and someone ran up nearly four grand on her behalf

Bit of a difference between thousands of pounds and thousands of deaths though isnt there?

Oh and

Quote:

OR alternatively, they all died in some sort of aviation mishap? Wink

We seem to be bogged down in the usual hyperbole, satire, metaphor and swirling rhetoric that attracts this type of topic.

IF we proved the hijackers were alive (any number will do), and waved it at the world as 'proof' of a hoax - what a perfect defence for the government, I can hear Bush now;

'The conspiracy theorists are saying we set up 9/11 and some of the people we identified as the hijackers are apparently still alive. Well, we screwed up - but do you really think we would deliberately use the names of people you could simply prove were alive after the event!?'

This of course makes perfect sense - if you were setting up a hoax on the scale of 9/11 and the key players who were supposed to die in a fireball, were later easily proved to be still alive, this would compromise the entire credibility of the operation.

Whichever way it happened - hijackers being alive today means diddly and works in favour of the government.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would reveal that they are, at least, so incompetant that they should be sacked.
and they would have to explain why they haven't changed their list of suspects.

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Wot e said
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hampton wrote:
it would reveal that they are, at least, so incompetant that they should be sacked.
and they would have to explain why they haven't changed their list of suspects.

The government is not responsible for the manifests - the airline/airlines are.

How can the manifests be altered when the people checking the passengers on would have seen;

1) The original manifests minus hijackers.

or;

2) The original manifests with hijackers.

3) The hijackers boarding/passing through security checks.

Why would the government need to change their list of 'suspects' - they all died in the four plane crashes? It isn't as if they are being sought.

9/11 is a closed book for the government until re-opened by a third party.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah right, so if a cover up is discovered its the airlines fault?

The goverment is responsible for ensuring this whole thing was investigated the...

...you know I really cba :)
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
Ah right, so if a cover up is discovered its the airlines fault?

The goverment is responsible for ensuring this whole thing was investigated the...

...you know I really cba Smile

Either, the airline staff would have to be complicite in the whole 9/11 thing;

or

The staff at the check-ins would know if the hijackers boarded or not - so
if they weren't, then why have none come forward - they are all scared, have been paid off, what?

Which ever way, the airline is implicated by association or silence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: