FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Falling Man

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: The Falling Man Reply with quote

Channel 4 showed a documentary called the falling man on Wednesday night. I hope you were all watching.

Now get the DVD, and this time - jump to the segment where it shows the "airplane" striking the South Tower. Use your remote and watch it carefully. You will see a revelation!!

I am not a troll nor a dis-info merchant, have been "on the case" since sept 11 2001.

Trust me this is important.
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: ???????????? Reply with quote

Pray, enlighten us!
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put simply - its complete fake footage. The "airplane" is a sham. Just get it and look closely. Dont' even bother looking closely it's so obvious my partially sighted grandmother spotted it. I have contavtyed Channel 4 about the fake footage, awaiting a reply.

I have all the original footage, which was also faked too.

Like this. Pause it and watch it frame by frame when the "airplane" appears.

http://www.positiontoknow.com/S-11/vid/wtc2-p.mpeg

One of my blogs here - http://flight11hoax.blogspot.com
sickriver
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Dont let them divide us Reply with quote

Theres enough battles to fight and win this no plane theory is something themainstream press are waiting to jump all over.
www.wingtv.net
Stay with the freefall impossible without explosives the melting point of steel or the molton steel found weeks after in the basement.
Keep it real

sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is my opinion that there may be a case in this instance for the forum moderators to consider excluding posts that are seriously potentially damaging to the 9/11 truth movement in general. Claims that are not proven scientifically should be considered very carefully by our moderatirs in order to keep ourselves focused on our initial objectives.

Whilst we all (and I hope do) respect each other's opinions and articles it is worth keeping in mind that we are all about 9/11 TRUTH.

Considering that then, we should stick to what has been proven, with clear evidence and science. and dissociates us from possible ridicule.

What do the rest of the forum think?

Peace,

Sonic.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did u even bother to read the links sonic? Do you know who nico haupt is?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the only things we can prove scientifically are the collapses of the twin towers - we have quantities we can easily measure and we know that the video footage isn't faked.

All we have from the pentagon incident, for example, are some photos (some possible altered a-la Zapruder film) and witness testimony and a bit of video footage of the aftermath. Other evidence which we can use to prove a scientific point is either under lock and key or has been destroyed. Overall, though, we can see many anomalies which can be proved from documentary and other records

We have to allow free and open debate. No one can truly mock us effectively - we just have to talk about WTC 7 and then move on.

I have been ridiculed for one thing or another for much of my life - so it doesn't bother me. If we try to portray a certain image or "approve" one position or another, we effectively become an institution - and institutions are one the problems we have - most of them have an "image" which is "incompatible", for one reason or another, with 9/11 truth - so we have the situation where even groups like Stop The War, CND, Amnesty International and others marginalise and ignore it. The main reason for this is probably because they are institutions - worried about their own survival and image and reputations etc.

That's how I look at it....

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ally,

I confess that I don't read all the links.

who is this haupt?

Peace,

Hassan.
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: There are inconsistencies Reply with quote

sonic wrote:
it is my opinion that there may be a case in this instance for the forum moderators to consider excluding posts that are seriously potentially damaging to the 9/11 truth movement in general. Claims that are not proven scientifically should be considered very carefully by our moderatirs in order to keep ourselves focused on our initial objectives.

Whilst we all (and I hope do) respect each other's opinions and articles it is worth keeping in mind that we are all about 9/11 TRUTH.

Considering that then, we should stick to what has been proven, with clear evidence and science. and dissociates us from possible ridicule.

What do the rest of the forum think?

Peace,

Sonic.

If there was no plane that hit the Pentagon, then there were no passengers.

Passenger lists were published regarding the other 3 planes, I presume.

We were told people phoned from the planes to their relatives, when this couldn't have occurred.

Just as good old fashioned detective work found out that a certain number of the alleged hijackers were alive, so who says that good old fashioned detective work cant find out inconsistencies in the official story, regarding passenger lists. Are any on the lists alive?

To argue there were no planes in a video age, is like saying that there were no moon landings, irrespective of whether there were or there weren't. People do not believe the most extreme claims as they have 'experienced' them.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nico Haupt and Jeff King MIT were discussing this (the possible faked plane footage and the science of a real plane crumpling upon impact with a seriously strong WTC tower) on Webster Tarpleys radio show.

The link is on the main Scholars site.

All evidence should be considered with an open mind, rejected if rubbish, kept if proveable.

Im torn on the idea, like the majority but I wont dismiss it out of hand.

The disclaimer on the site forum clearly states whats needed, not all views are considered gospel, merely examinable.

Regards

paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reflecter wrote:
Nico Haupt and Jeff King MIT were discussing this (the possible faked plane footage and the science of a real plane crumpling upon impact with a seriously strong WTC tower) on Webster Tarpleys radio show.

The link is on the main Scholars site.

All evidence should be considered with an open mind, rejected if rubbish, kept if proveable.

Im torn on the idea, like the majority but I wont dismiss it out of hand.

The disclaimer on the site forum clearly states whats needed, not all views are considered gospel, merely examinable.

Regards

http://www.911closeup.com/nico/bizarro4.htm
a theme often iterated and repeated by Rosalee Grable, the mother of the slow-mo video analysis since 2002
http://www.thewebfairy.com/911/index.htm
The most viewed view on In Plane Site, whilst directing you to the pods, misdirects you from the knife through butter entry of the plane into the building
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonic wrote:
who is this haupt?

Peace,

Hassan.

Hi Sonic

Nico Haupt is definately an important activist to be aware of. Nico ran this site for 2 years http://911skeptics.blogspot.com/, before stepping back and taking a slight breather before teaming up with team 8 http://team8plus.org/news.php.

I'll let you look into the details but it is safe to say that Nico doesn't see eye to eye with some of the other key campaigners. For example Nic Levis who I believe is associated with http://ny911truth.org/ and http://www.911truth.org/

A man who tells it like he sees it which is sometimes good and sometimes not
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ian,

Appreciated,

Peace,

Sonic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: