FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The truth is a problem
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: The truth is a problem Reply with quote

So many of you are in denial

Look how many of you say that talk of beam weapons and no planes will damage the movement.

So if this is the truth you are saying "don't talk about it because it could damage the credibility of the movement"

* the movement - the movement doesn't matter - the survival of the human race does
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bye, then...
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey this place is starting to look a bit brighter again.

see ya

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to walk upto a complete stranger and tell them exotic weapons brought down the towers then be my guest.

They would think you were too much of a "trekkie".
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="scubadiver"]If you want to walk upto a complete stranger and tell them exotic weapons brought down the towers then be my guest.

They would think you were too much of a "trekkie".[/quote

So if you knew that to be the truth - you would lie to them in case they thought you were a nutter - If so then you are the problem

Fear of being ridiculed is crazy - fear of having no freedom and your emotions being controlled by an RFID chip - THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So if you knew that to be the truth - you would lie to them in case they thought you were a nutter - If so then you are the problem

Fear of being ridiculed is crazy - fear of having no freedom and your emotions being controlled by an RFID chip - THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well how is committing to some loose, unproven ideas (noplanes+beams) and presenting them as conclusive fact going to, in any way, solve our future problems?

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
Quote:

well how is committing to some loose, unproven ideas (noplanes+beams) and presenting them as conclusive fact going to, in any way, solve our future problems?

If you wait for everything to be PROVED - then it will be to late - the Perps are moving things on at a rapid rate - I was speaking to the headmaster at my daughters school last week and he said they are considering introducing fingerprinting for the school library and school dinners

So get aff your FAT ARSE and do some campaigning before it's too late
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Sorry, I thought you said, '* the movement - the movement doesn't matter', now you are giving orders...

So, what are we campaigning about? Theoretical weaponry which will elicit blank looks of incredulity? Or solid verifiable evidence which will make people stop and think?

Because if anything is going to allow global fascism to creep in it will be the wider population who are unwilling to swallow the unproven Sci-Fi scenarios which you peddle.

So, do me a favour before you start telling people what to do, get real to the fact that no matter how precious these theories are to you - they are acting counter to your stated objective of saving humanity.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Sorry, I thought you said, '* the movement - the movement doesn't matter', now you are giving orders...

So, what are we campaigning about? Theoretical weaponry which will elicit blank looks of incredulity? Or solid verifiable evidence which will make people stop and think?

Because if anything is going to allow global fascism to creep in it will be the wider population who are unwilling to swallow the unproven Sci-Fi scenarios which you peddle.

So, do me a favour before you start telling people what to do, get real to the fact that no matter how precious these theories are to you - they are acting counter to your stated objective of saving humanity.

So what do you tell Joe Public about 911 then Flamesong - what you think really happened or what you think they might believe (lite truth).
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've said it before, and i'll say it again, and again, and again. 'No plane' theory is a poison, manufactured to damage the credebility of all 9/11 truthers. If you believe it's fact you are either stupid or a shill.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
what you think really happened or what you think they might believe (lite truth)?.

In my own case, definately what I think really happened, without fear or prejudice:

Which is the whole of the reason why I dont talk about "No Planes" or "Beam Weapons": I do not currently believe them to be the truth of events. I call that "hard truth": it's "No Planes" and "Beam Weapons" which are "Truth Lite", becuase they are inadequate theories that have to ignore key facts and make massive assumptions, and are therfore based on faith

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
So what do you tell Joe Public about 911 then Flamesong - what you think really happened or what you think they might believe (lite truth).

I am not so presumptuous to claim I know what happened. As for enlightening the public, there is a wealth of information which ought to be sufficient to get them to start asking questions. As for what, I'd say that David Ray Griffin's book, 'The New Pearl Harbor' is a comprehensive source of information as any. He has the kind of facts only approach which can stand up to any OCT huggers scrutiny.

My approach has always been to steer clear of contentious issues. Even when I was convinced that the Pentagon was hit by a missile (now I am not 100% sure), I recognised that it was a danger zone as far as the main objective was concerned and I never discussed it with anybody who I did not know were already clued up.

It isn't about coming up with answers and ramming them down peoples' throats - it's about presenting facts and letting people have their own awakening.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes. john and flamesong are spot on

the people who spout their sci-fi ideas about with utter unshakeable belief that 'this is the way it is' make us look like a religious cult.

the public are waking up. or were. i get the feeling things might be going backwards sometimes when i see no-planers/beamers telling us all how it is

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="THETRUTHWILLSETU3"]you would lie to them in case they thought you were a nutter - If so then you are the problem[quote]

What have I got to lie about?
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The title of this thread is the truth is a problem then further down in this thread TTWSU3 you have said why wait for it to be proven. so basicaly it has not been proven so why dedicate so much time on it. The purpose of this forum is to get a full independent enquiry into 9/11 why dont we all start aiming for that before we get to the hows? When we have got an new enquiry into 9/11 then I think great if you think its a beam weapon then lets discuss it. What we need to be doing is working on the numerous facts and coincidences that happened that day and the lead up to it.

As you say TTWSU3 time is running out the choice is this we wake more people up to get the enquiry or the beam weapon theory is proved but were to far down the line to do anything about it.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

provable evidance is what you should concentrate on, just thinking about proving beam weapons to the public who beileve the offical story brings major challenges. i predict anyone trying will be laughed at and the chance of open their eyes are gone. how does that save the human race when people start to push the truth movement away due to exotic theorys no matter how true they are? all it will do is make people put up their defences and i would of done the same if the first bit of evidance shown/told to me was beam weapons or npt. opening peoples eyes to the fact we were lied to is far more important, NOT a single theory thats hard to believe if you didnt even have a clue of a single lie.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
how does that save the human race when people start to push the truth movement away due to exotic theorys no matter how true they are?.

Yes, it is important to distinguish the points of evidence which have the greatest chance of being comprehensible to "the man in the street". Many aspects of NBB and BW are harder to get across to people.

However, let us distinguish between "research issues" and "campaign issue" - I personally think we can (and should) successfully keep these issues separate.

As campaigners we are "ahead" of other people who haven't looked at the evidence much, if at all.

As researchers we need to keep abreast of the way the PTB are controlling the emergence of 9/11 truth to suit their larger agenda - I personally think this is easier to see happening in the USA than it is here at the moment. As I have also said, it is, in my view, becoming increasingly important for researchers and those who are "awake" to follow the "trails of evidence" which lead out from 9/11 into the wider picture of what seems to be going on - and this therefore includes topics which have also been ridiculed in places on this message board and not been subject to evidence-based discussion and debate (although equally, some have).

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The vast majority of the population completely believe the official story, for most of them, even beginning to refute the official story would be a huge leap of faith. Getting them to leap is surely the most important thing, once they doubt one thing they will probably start to think a lot more about everything else. Pointing out the obvious contradictions in the official story, which are hard fact would seem to be the best way forward, even then a lot of people are disinclined to believe you. There's enough real evidence out there to convince many, without receiving the inevitable pitying looks that mentioning 'no planes' would result in.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: The truth is a problem Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Look how many of you say that talk of beam weapons and no planes will damage the movement.

So if this is the truth you are saying "don't talk about it because it could damage the credibility of the movement"

* the movement - the movement doesn't matter - the survival of the human race does

Yes, humanity is in grave danger from global war and global fascism. The situation is urgent and grave and exposing the lies of 9/11 is one gateway to waking humanity up to these dangers.

Now given the levels of ignorance (of history, politics and even some of the basic facts regarding 9/11 like WTC7's collapse) where do you reckon is the best place to start in introducing the wider public to 9/11 truth. Is it the intelligence failures, the air defense failures, the contradictions in the different official accounts, the deeply flawed nature of the Kean-Zelikow 'investigation', the mainstream media almost total silence on these questions and the movement in general. Is this the place to start? Or do you jump in and say only the believers in No Big Boeings, TV fakery and beam weapons hypotheses are the true knowers of 'the truth' and everyone else is either cointelpro and spooks or their gullible 9/11 LITE saps.

This is bs. The sheer arrogance of your position TTWSU3. Why do you polarise opinion in such a way?

If you care to search this forum you will find I don't express an opinion about these controversial theories.

What I do say is that the proponents of these theories or hypotheses are well known. Their work and opinions should be respected. Discussion and exploration of these theories should be encouraged as part of the on-going research within the movement.

But there is a huge difference between supporting peoples' right to undertake and discuss on-going research however controversial and then insisting that this as yet unproven research should form the central plank of any presentation of the strongest evidence based case.

What certain champions of these theories should not do is pretend that these hypotheses have been proven or that these theories are the most effective way of building popular support. They are not.

What I find interesting is the increasing use of the word cult next to the 9/11 truth movement.

For example you have NFB's cultwatch which appears to brand the whole movement as a cult. Then you have concerns here that proponents of 'controversial theories' make the movement appear like a cult and then you have one of these proponents (Nico H) branding just about everyone (other than the true defenders of the truth) as a cult.

This site and network aims to unite all opinion on a common peace and justice platform. Tolerance is required on all sides. Those that dogmatically insist they know the truth and that others must follow their truth are not helping build a united movement that is going to effective in attracting new supporters.

It's Monty Python's Life of Brian all over again

Quote:
BRIAN:
Are you the Judean People's Front?
REG:
* off!
BRIAN:
What?
REG:
Judean People's Front. We're the People's Front of Judea! Judean People's Front. Cawk.
FRANCIS:
BRIAN:
Can I... join your group?
REG:
No. Piss off.
BRIAN:
I didn't want to sell this stuff. It's only a job. I hate the Romans as much as anybody.
PEOPLE'S FRONT OF JUDEA:
Shhhh. Shhhh. Shhh. Shh. Shhhh.
REG:
Schtum.
JUDITH:
Are you sure?
BRIAN:
Oh, dead sure. I hate the Romans already.
REG:
Listen. If you really wanted to join the P.F.J., you'd have to really hate the Romans.
BRIAN:
I do!
REG:
Oh, yeah? How much?
BRIAN:
A lot!
REG:
Right. You're in. Listen. The only people we hate more than the Romans are the * Judean People's Front.
P.F.J.:
Yeah...
JUDITH:
Splitters.
P.F.J.:
Splitters...
FRANCIS:
And the Judean Popular People's Front.
P.F.J.:
Yeah. Oh, yeah. Splitters. Splitters...
LORETTA:
And the People's Front of Judea.
P.F.J.:
Yeah. Splitters. Splitters...
REG:
What?
LORETTA:
The People's Front of Judea. Splitters.
REG:
We're the People's Front of Judea!
LORETTA:
Oh. I thought we were the Popular Front.
REG:
People's Front! C-huh.
FRANCIS:
Whatever happened to the Popular Front, Reg?
REG:
He's over there.
P.F.J.:
Splitter!

Last edited by ian neal on Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know people who will believe practically any CT going but even they find npt/beams hard to grasp.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: The truth is a problem Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Yes, humanity is in grave danger from global war and global fascism. The situation is urgent and grave and exposing the lies of 9/11 is one gateway to waking humanity up to these dangers.

Now given the levels of ignorance (of history, politics and even some of the basic facts regarding 9/11 like WTC7's collapse) where do you reckon is the best place to start in introducing the wider public to 9/11 truth. Is it the intelligence failures, the air defense failures, the contradictions in the different official accounts, the deeply flawed nature of the Kean-Zelikow 'investigation', the mainstream media almost total silence on these questions and the movement in general. Is this the place to start? Or do you jump in and say only the believers in No Big Boeings, TV fakery and beam weapons hypotheses are the true knowers of 'the truth' and everyone else is either cointelpro and spooks or their gullible 9/11 LITE saps.

This is bs. The sheer arrogance of your position TTWSU3. Why do you polarise opinion in such a way?

If you care to search this forum you will find I don't express an opinion about these controversial theories.

What I do say is that the proponents of these theories or hypotheses are well known. Their work and opinions should be respected. Discussion and exploration of these theories should be encouraged as part of the on-going research within the movement.

But there is a huge difference between supporting peoples' right to undertake and discuss on-going research however controversial and then insisting that this as yet unproven research should form the central plank of any presentation of the strongest evidence based case.

What certain champions of these theories should not do is pretend that these hypotheses have been proven or that these theories are the most effective way of building popular support. They are not.

What I find interesting is the increasing use of the word cult next to the 9/11 truth movement.

For example you have NFB's cultwatch which appears to brand the whole movement as a cult. Then you have concerns here that proponents of 'controversial theories' make the movement appear like a cult and then you have one of these proponents (Nico H) branding just about everyone (other than the true defenders of the truth) as a cult.

This site and network aims to unite all opinion on a common peace and justice platform. Tolerance is required on all sides. Those that dogmatically insist they know the truth and that others must follow their truth are not helping build a united movement that is going to effective in attracting new supporters.

It's Monty Python's Life of Brian all over again

Quote:
BRIAN:
Are you the Judean People's Front?
REG:
* off!
BRIAN:
What?
REG:
Judean People's Front. We're the People's Front of Judea! Judean People's Front. Cawk.
FRANCIS:
BRIAN:
Can I... join your group?
REG:
No. Piss off.
BRIAN:
I didn't want to sell this stuff. It's only a job. I hate the Romans as much as anybody.
PEOPLE'S FRONT OF JUDEA:
Shhhh. Shhhh. Shhh. Shh. Shhhh.
REG:
Schtum.
JUDITH:
Are you sure?
BRIAN:
Oh, dead sure. I hate the Romans already.
REG:
Listen. If you really wanted to join the P.F.J., you'd have to really hate the Romans.
BRIAN:
I do!
REG:
Oh, yeah? How much?
BRIAN:
A lot!
REG:
Right. You're in. Listen. The only people we hate more than the Romans are the * Judean People's Front.
P.F.J.:
Yeah...
JUDITH:
Splitters.
P.F.J.:
Splitters...
FRANCIS:
And the Judean Popular People's Front.
P.F.J.:
Yeah. Oh, yeah. Splitters. Splitters...
LORETTA:
And the People's Front of Judea.
P.F.J.:
Yeah. Splitters. Splitters...
REG:
What?
LORETTA:
The People's Front of Judea. Splitters.
REG:
We're the People's Front of Judea!
LORETTA:
Oh. I thought we were the Popular Front.
REG:
People's Front! C-huh.
FRANCIS:
Whatever happened to the Popular Front, Reg?
REG:
He's over there.
P.F.J.:
Splitter!

Ian - take it easy mate - your losing it!!!!!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that once anybody looks at 911 from a perspective other than that of the OCT they see the absurdity of the events of that day. Then there is often a sense of doubt so they research and read as much as their brain can hold. Once they have completely confused themselves there comes a period of rest in which the sediment slowly clears. This is the second awakening which is pretty much impossible to go back from.

You can not be awake and asleep at the same time. Everybody that makes the transition from the sleep state to the awakened state (reality) must pass through the dream world. The dream world is the fantasy of Hollywood and the vanity of the ego and is self sustaining. Although we may fall into slumber again upon awakening the empirical knowledge and understanding we have accrued remains.

You can only lead a person to the threshold of their own understanding but it is they that must pass through the doorway.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: The truth is a problem Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Explanation? What makes you think so? Confused

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

For me the answer is clear: what I think they might believe and if they want to know the next level of detail or wackiness I will share my take on that as well. I start on facts that are commonly known and proveable and move on from there.

This is always some way short of my understanding of the full picture. But this is precisely where we differ. For all you know I might actually believe in these controversial theories as well. I might also believe in a 101 other conspiracies and cover-ups.

It's my belief that in trying to wake people up the very real dangers of fascism and big brother you start with your strongest case. What I'm sure you would consider a truth lite position.

So I would start somewhere around Press for Truth and Michael Meacher's position, move onto Loose Change territory and only ever discuss the most controversial theories with people I know and who I know are familiar with the basics (eg Press for Truth and Loose Change territory) and even then I wouldn't make it a 'you're either with us or against' type discussion.

Tell me. Do you start the other way round? Do you start with beam weapons and then move onto the 'light stuff'. If so, how do get on? What response do you get?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: The truth is a problem Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Explanation? What makes you think so? Confused

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

For me the answer is clear: what I think they might believe and if they want to know the next level of detail or wackiness I will share my take on that as well. I start on facts that are commonly known and proveable and move on from there.

This is always some way short of my understanding of the full picture. But this is precisely where we differ. For all you know I might actually believe in these controversial theories as well. I might also believe in a 101 other conspiracies and cover-ups.

It's my belief that in trying to wake people up the very real dangers of fascism and big brother you start with your strongest case. What I'm sure you would consider a truth lite position.

So I would start somewhere around Press for Truth and Michael Meacher's position, move onto Loose Change territory and only ever discuss the most controversial theories with people I know and who I know are familiar with the basics (eg Press for Truth and Loose Change territory) and even then I wouldn't make it a 'you're either with us or against' type discussion.

Tell me. Do you start the other way round? Do you start with beam weapons and then move onto the 'light stuff'. If so, how do get on? What response do you get?

You know Ian, the human race is very strange.

Every day I take my dog for a walk and lots of people walking the same trail with their dog will usually make a fuss of my dog but ignore me.

Anyway when I get comments like "what a beautiful dog that is" I use that as an excuse to begin a conversation.

It's 40 minutes to walk round the trail, and by the time we are back at the car park we have talked about Vaccinations,Aspartame, Fluoride, Cancer 911 and the cure I have for the common cold.

My opening line on 911 is "I bet you can tell me exactly where you were on September 11th 2001" So far 100% of the people I speak to remember exactly where they were on that day when they heard what was happening.

And I come out with the usual lines about the most sophisticated air defence on the planet being defeated by arabs armed with box cutters who could barely fly a cesna performing manoevers that Top Gun would fail to do.
And then I tell them that non of that really matters anyway because there were no terrorists on planes crashing into buildings that day because they just made it up.

Ah but I saw the plane crash into WTC2 with my own eyes they say.
So did I but it was not real it was a cartoon inserted using trickery.

Give them a leaflet and DVD ask them to check out the slow motion replays and see what's wrong.

If you can engage someone in conversation for half an hour then sooner or later they will wake up.

And that is what I believe our role should be - TO WAKE EVERYBODY UP
before the BODY SNATCHERS take us all away
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 delighted us with;

Quote:
Every day I take my dog for a walk and lots of people walking the same trail with their dog will usually make a fuss of my dog but ignore me.

It's 40 minutes to walk round the trail, and by the time we are back at the car park we have talked about Vaccinations,Aspartame, Fluoride, Cancer 911 and the cure I have for the common cold.

DOGTALK.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  37.55 KB
 Viewed:  196 Time(s)

DOGTALK.jpg

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a cool enough approach so long as 'we' don't make buying into one particular hypothesis (namely beam weaponary et al) a CONDITION of being part of a wider movement. We need to bring all humanity together to resist (peacefully) through civil disobedience the forces which seek to enslave us through, fear, false terrorism and bogus wars. In creating such a popular movement, let us promote the freedom for us all to speak our own truth without feeling the need for us to agree about all details.

It should be clear that if humanity to going to wake up and resist the forces of darkness, we need to focus on what unites us. Good luck with the campaigning
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: The truth is a problem Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
the human race is very strange

Mirror mirror on the wall who's the strangest of them all? Rolling Eyes

Is it a plane? Shocked

Is it a bird(brain)? Shocked

No it's Supershill! Laughing

Quote:
My old man said, "Follow the van, don't shilly shally on the way!"
Off went the cart with the home packed in it,
I walked behind with me old c*** linnet.
But I shillied and shallied, shallied and shillied,
Lost the van and don't know where to roam.
You can't trust the specials like the old-time coppers
When you can't find your way home.

My old man said, "Follow the van, don't shilly shally on the way!"
Off went the cart with the home packed in it,
I walked behind with me old c*** linnet.
But I shillied and shallied, shallied and shillied,
Lost the van and don't know where to roam.
Now who's going to put up the old iron bedstead
If I can't find my way home?

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick, behave

Is it any wonder that with you and others in affect calling TTWSU3 a supershill, that there is precious little debate of substance and a lot of polarised positions?

When I say here that

Quote:
The campaign recognises that there is a diverse range of opinion amongst 9/11 truth campaigners. We aim to unite opinion from Michael Meacher MP to David Icke

it is an attempt to avoid the divisions that have segmented the US movement. In the past campaigners have found reason to disagree about issues such as peak oil, LIHOP/MIHOP, pods/no pods and so forth. Now it is over planes and beam weaponary.

We have no need to squabble over the details.

Let researchers do their research. If, as in the case of the evidence for controlled demolition, the evidence is compelling it will rise to the surface, if like the evidence for pods, it is less than compelling, it will sink with little trace.

Name calling merely creates more name calling and deeper divisions and attracts more attention to the precise areas that you wish would get less exposure
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: The truth is a problem Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

and what do you think is the most pragmatic way of ensuring this survival?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: