FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spring Green Party Conference this weekend.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Spring Green Party Conference this weekend. Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

On Saturday I shall be meeting up with some of my old Green Party friends on a very quick visit to their Spring Conference at Scarborough.

I have just finished drawing up a flyer and I will distribute around 300 at the Conference. I will also have ten copies of the latest LC2 DVD (with David's intro) and I will encourage the recipients of these DVDs to hold public viewings.

Here's the content of the flyer:

Quote:
The US Greens have voted to do it...............................................

The Icelandic Greens have voted to do it.....................................

SUPPORT THE GLOBAL CAMPAIGN TO FIND OUT THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT 9/11 AND THE INTERNATIONAL WAR ON TERROR.

The evidence is overwhelming that there is something very wrong with the official story of 9/11 (and 7/7). Do your own research and start asking the questions that Blair and Bush would rather you did not. You will soon find out why Blair wants no official inquiry into the events of 7/7.

Professors and other academics have now come together (www.scholarsfor911truth.org) proving that to believe the official story of 9/11 you have to suspend some of the basic laws of physics.

Download this excellent documentary that leaves you in no doubt that you were lied to about what actually happened on the 11th September 2001.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5403286136814574974
(introduction by David Shayler – MI5 whistleblower)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+c hange
(Loose Change 2 – excellent investigation into the inconsistencies of 9/11)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2953150409490347185
(important final message from David Shayler)

Web-sites: www.scholarsfor911truth.org www.nineeleven.co.uk www.reopen911.org

Books:
The New Pearl Harbor - Updated Second Edition by David Ray Griffin (foreword by Rt.Hon. Michael
Meacher MP), Arris Books ISBN1 84437 036-4
The 9/11 Commission Report - Omissions and Distortions by David Ray Griffin, Arris Books
ISBN 1 84437 057-7
9.11 Revealed - Challenging the facts behind the War on Terror by Ian Henshall & Rowland Morgan , Robinson Books, ISBN 1 84529 140-9

Put the Green Party of England and Wales at the forefront of radical politics again. Make sure there is a motion before the 2006 Autumn Conference demanding a new independent, international investigation into the events of 9/11.

Contact Janet Alty at: janet@alty.net or ring 01926 427773.

Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Report from the Green Party Spring Conference. Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Like all of you who enjoyed a really successful day in London on Saturday, I too experienced a really useful day for the 9/11 Truth Campaign.

I left home in the Dales at 5.45am and had a really pleasant cross country drive through the Dales, into the North Yorkshire Moors and then on to Scarborough, arriving at just before 9.00am - driving as it should be with hardly any traffic to worry about. Upon my arrival at the Spa Complex, I parked directly outside and went in (no security or blustering officialdom - the Greens are too nice for that!) and proceeded to make sure that every conference table and chair in the main hall had one of our leaflets (see above for text) for when the conference participants arrived. I must have put out around 250.

Just after doing that I met up, as arranged, with Janet Alty, a very old and dear friend from my Green Party days. From September 11 2001, she has believed that the Twin Towers came down by controlled demolition and that it was almost certainly an inside job - not many of us can claim that! She is a much respected and long serving leading activist amongst the Greens, and she was also very helpful to those of us who went to the Greens Party's Autumn Conference in Lancaster.

With her by my side, we now met and chatted with the Party's main movers and shakers. Their responses were on the whole very positive though many claimed that this was the first time that they had heard such information. Without a shadow of a doubt, it is the Scholars for 911 Truth that really makes people sit up and take notice. I also gave out twelve copies of Loose Change 2 to people we felt would use them properly (thanks to James in Blackpool for those).

Unlike the Lancaster Conference, this time I managed to talk with Caroline Lucas and Jean Lambert, the Party's two MEPs with whom I used to work with when I was on Party Council back in the 80s and early 90s. They were very friendly and agreed to brief themselves fully, including looking at Loose Change 2 and Scholars for 911 Truth. Janet also introduced me to Ben Duncan and Danny Bates who both research and draw up press releases on behalf of Caroline and Jean respectively. Both of them want to be kept fully informed about our research and how our campaign is going - I'll take on that role if people are happy.

Janet and I also met with a leading activist when it comes to putting Motions to Conference. He advised us that the Motion for the 2006 Autumn Conference should be kept very simple and could read something like this:

"The Green Party of England and Wales (Scotland have their own Party and Janet will be approaching them shortly) supports the Green Party of the United States and the Scholars for 911 Truth in their call for a new inquiry into the events that happened on the 11th September 2001."

I left the Conference at around 1pm and after another enjoyable drive, including a brief stop at the North Yorkshire Moors Railway for a spot of steam spotting, I arrived home just before 5pm. All in all, Saturday was a very busy and successful day for our Campaign.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work! Nice to know that the the Green Party are no longer "green" regarding 9-11 Truth!

Will they get involved in any way shape or form? I do hope so.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: