FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pentagon Attack Analysis ( 757 did hit the pentagon )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Pentagon Attack Analysis ( 757 did hit the pentagon ) Reply with quote

Link

Very interesting.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive seen another one of an engineer saying that WTC 7 is without a doubt controlled demolition.

Then when the guy tells him it was WTC 7 on Sept 11th his jaw dropped. He said it would have taken weeks to prepare, it was golden. If anyone can post that would be cool!

Nice find!

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Pent. Reply with quote

Who made this???

I need to know, I have the complete raw data download from Flight 77s black box so I think these people/program makers could get it analysed (something no UK or US company has agreed to do).

Cheerio

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are major flaws in what they are saying. Firstly the wheel. The wheel being shown, is certainly not that off a 757. A 757's hub is different to the wheel shown.

Also, if they bothered to look at the actual FDR, they would also know that the light poles were never hit by any 757, as the FDR placed the 757 some 400 foot above the poles. Also the FDR last seconds was a vertical climb placing it above the pentagon. No 757 hit the pentagon. That theory has been debunked some time ago now.

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is part of the zembla documentary debunking Loose Change. In which a CD expert agrees wtc 7 is cd much to their suprise.

Google version:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-129851858930592160&q=zembla

Short but Dutch section on wtc 7:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8443392152386421421&q=zembl a

Full Torrent version with UK subs:
http://chomskytorrents.org/?Action=ChangePage&Page=5
35th link from bottom (no idea if its still active but i'll re-seed my copy if wanted)

=======================

Broadcast by Dutch TV channel VARA on September 11th, 2006, this program has Nederlands audio with hard-coded English subtitles. From Zembla's website:

Quote:
This documentary looks into the existing conspiracy theories as discussed in films like Loose Change 2nd edition. In cooperation with the Technical University Delft in The Netherlands, the National Aerospace Laboratory in The Netherlands and Dutch experts on controlled demolition we researched the likelihood of these theories.

http://omroep.vara.nl/tvradiointernet_detail.jsp?maintopic=424&subtopi c=4177

Rippers comments: What begins as a piece meant to debunk 9/11 conspiracy theories actually does its job by casting heaps of doubt on the main points of the world's most popular 9/11 conspiracy movie, Loose Change. Though I have my doubts about the questions they asked the student-researchers to answer, theories put forward in Loose Change such as no-Boeing at the Pentagon are thoroughly refuted (as they should be - and this is one of the best public services journalists can provide: the weeding out of disinfo). But things don't go exactly as planned when they encounter stories and discrepancies virtually impossible to explain. Nederlands best-known and most experienced controlled demolition expert, Danny Jowenko, is consulted and judges that the collapses of the twin towers as a result of plane-damage and fire easily makes sense. But he has never heard of WTC building 7, and when he's shown videos of its collapse, he proclaims that it is beyond doubt the work of controlled demolition professionals.

pb

Danny Jowenko discusses the collapse of WTC7 (2 minutes, 28 seconds):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqrn5x2_f6Q

Danny Jowenko's company website: http://www.jowenko.nl/

File Specifications
[Movie]
Valid : Yes [AVI]
Source : Online Streaming Windows Media
Language : Nederlands w/ hard-coded Eng. subs
Duration : 00:50:32
File Size : 350 Mb.

[Video]
Resolution : 352x272(4:3)
Codec : DivX
FPS : 25.00
BitRate : 870 Kbps
Quality Factor : 0.38 b/px

[Audio]
Codec : MPEG 1 or 2 Audio Layer 3 (MP3)
Number of channels : 2 (Stereo)
Sample Rate : 44100 Hz
BitRate : 90 Kbps(VBR)

Ripped by: PolarBear

Screenshots
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2969/zembla000000000aj8.jpg
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/3455/zembla0000000kg5.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7981/zembla0000or8.jpg
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6844/zembla0000000000000py6.jpg
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/1769/zembla0000000000os9.jpg

Thanks to Reflecter for finding the full-length docu with English subs Very Happy

=============

Some notes from the time from the scholars in back up.

2 swiss Construction Engineers comments :

Quote:"In my opinion WTC7 was with the utmost probability brought down by controlled demolition done by experts" says Hugo Bachmann, Professor emeritus for structural analysis and construction at ETH*. And also Jörg Schneider, another Professor emeritus for structural analysis and construction at ETH, interprets the small number of existing videos as indices that "WTC7 was with the utmost probability brought down by explosives".

Quote:"according to my opinion the building WTC 7 with large probability was blown up professionally", says Hugo brook man, emeritierter ETH professor for structural design and construction. And also Joerg cutter, likewise emeritierter ETH professor for structural design and construction, interprets the few existing video photographs than references that "the building WTC 7 with large probability was blown up".

Bachman
www.ibk.ethz.ch/emeritus/Bachmann

Schneider
www.ibk.ethz.ch/emeritus/schneider

==================

Regards

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The car park film doesn't show flight77. We can't be sure what it does show, but we can be sure it doesn't show a 757.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: no link Reply with quote

Hey Reflector, did you know that the youtube link you posted is no longer available?
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Adam1,

I hadnt checked that link. It was among what Polarbear from Chomskytorrents had put up about the torrent release. My bad.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch-

I found the website of VARA- the TV station which makes ZEMBLA. Heres the link to their page on ZEMBLA, I don't read dutch but I think that's the contact section below. Pretty much everyone in the Netherland's speaks English so if you gave them a call or email they'd understand you.

http://omroep.vara.nl/tvradiointernet_detail.jsp?maintopic=424&subtopi c=4177

Klantenservice (vragen over abonnementen en lidmaatschap)
Voor alle vragen over abonnementen en lidmaatschap, ledenactiviteiten, ledenaanbiedingen en het bijwonen van programma's kunt u contact opnemen met VARA Klantenservice 0900-0123 (010 cent per minuut). Mail met klantenservice@vara.nl.

EDIT- Actually I think this might be the contact details (sorry to be confusing!):

Postadres:
Postbus 175
1200 AD Hilversum

Bezoekadres:
mediapark sumatralaan 49
1217 GP Hilversum

telefoon: 035 671 19 11
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Dutch documentary doesn't fly Reply with quote

This Dutch programme is a bit of a con. It’s aim is to have a set of experts state don’t trust what Loose Change say. But compare the level of analysis of Loose Change with the Dutch experts and they simply do not compare. There is far more analysis on Loose Change than on this Dutch programme.

The analysis of engine parts establish this. Loose Change compares parts of the engine, the O-Ring, with what is found at the Pentagon sites. After showing you diagrams, they say there is not a fit between the parts found at the site and the diagrams. What happens in the Dutch programme. There is a cursory shot of the diagrams that is insufficient for a viewer to compare it with the photos of the engine parts on the site. Then the experts say, there is no justification of Loose Change’s confidence. Where’s the analysis? They simply don’t bother.

There is the issue of the 757’s flight path. There are pilots who say that the 757’s manoeuvre was impossible. We are shown an untrained pilot with a flight simulator complete the manoeuvre. So, are we supposed to accept the advice of an untrained pilot against trained and experienced pilots? How do we know whether the manoeuvre was the same?

As Nila Sagadevan in The Impossibility Of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training, http://www.physics911.net/sagadevan.htm, states:

“I shan't get into the aerodynamic impossibility of flying a large commercial jetliner 20 feet above the ground at over 400 MPH. A discussion on ground effect energy, vortex compression, downwash reaction, wake turbulence, and jetblast effects are beyond the scope of this article (the 100,000-lb jetblast alone would have blown whole semi-trucks off the roads. The DVD, "Loose Change - 1st Edition" contains an excellent clip of trucks being blown off the end of a runway when a jetliner powers up for take-off.)

“Let it suffice to say that it is physically impossible to fly a 200,000-lb airliner 20 feet above the ground at 400 MPH.”

The Dutch programme simply does not deal with these issues at all. If I’m going to trust one documentary over another, it is going to be Loose Change
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
The car park film doesn't show flight77. We can't be sure what it does show

We can be sure it shows a white'ish vapour trail at ground level.

I've never seen a commercial jet engine do that. So what type of engine does?
Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

busker wrote:
Thermate wrote:
The car park film doesn't show flight77. We can't be sure what it does show

We can be sure it shows a white'ish vapour trail at ground level.

I've never seen a commercial jet engine do that. So what type of engine does?

or a whitish load of pixels that don't seem to resemble anything Sad

Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course a 757 hit the Pentagon! That's why Bushco showed all the CCTV footage, and why they put the gas station video on TV, and then returned the original; and why they did dito to the hotel footage, and why they didn't threaten the hotel employees to stay silent about what they had seen on the footage. And in case anyone is unaware, at least one 757 (probably the one that 'hit' the Pentagon) was fitted with depleted uranium nosecone (all the better to blast through 9 feet of steel reinforced concrete).
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outsider

Will you take part in the 911 Truth March
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: