FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

you do need to buy a ticket to fly right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: you do need to buy a ticket to fly right? Reply with quote

critics have often claimed the hijackers were identified through the process of elimination where dna is concerned at the crash sites. this is because they dont appear on the flight manifest. so my question is how did they get on the planes with no tickets when the cctv footage that is shown shows then checking in? were they just allowed to get on with no tickets? buying tickets means you appear on the list not buying tickets means you dont get on the plane unless you were allowed on without them by the backdoor so to speak. either way the offical story contridicts itself. regardless of false names there should of been the passengers + terrorists on the list unless they knew which passengers were terrorists before hand and took them off.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it all is contradictory but of course this hasn't flattened them yet.

Someone needs to get inside the databases.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how often this needs to be said before the truthshirkers cotton on:
The hijackers were on the flight manifests.
Their names were not on the lists of victims.

It has been known right from the beginning that their names were not on the lists of victims. The scans of the actual flight manifests were released as evidence at the Moussaiou trial.[/b]

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
I don't know how often this needs to be said before the truthshirkers cotton on:

It has been known right from the beginning that their names were not on the lists of victims. The scans of the actual flight manifests were released as evidence at the Moussaiou trial.[/b]
thats what i thought i knew they had to appear on the manifest. however i have seen the list of victims passed of as the manifest by critics numerous times, and the question that is then asked is where are the terrorists how do we even know they were on the plane, the answer you get is they were identified by process of elimantion from dna samples. so all that was needed was an answer not an hissyfit. have the "real" manifests been made public? or is that yet more evidance withheld that could put a cap on most of the things that are debated.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

thats what i thought i knew they had to appear on the manifest. however i have seen the list of victims passed of as the manifest by critics numerous times, and the question that is then asked is where are the terrorists how do we even know they were on the plane, the answer you get is they were identified by process of elimantion from dna samples. so all that was needed was an answer not an hissyfit. have the "real" manifests been made public? or is that yet more evidance withheld that could put a cap on most of the things that are debated.

Yes, the manifests have been made public and images posted on here many times; the files are so large that it was a bit of a pain. I am very surprised you have not seen them.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the info ill see if i can find them. this is process of elimination im going through and although i doubt it could land me at the no conspiracy doorway by going through each step rather than just pulling certain things out that occured, which is why im on the airport issues. and i have'nt seen them , ive only ever seen a victims list this far. thanx again.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
thanks for the info ill see if i can find them. this is process of elimination im going through and although i doubt it could land me at the no conspiracy doorway by going through each step rather than just pulling certain things out that occured, which is why im on the airport issues. and i have'nt seen them , ive only ever seen a victims list this far. thanx again.

Since you say thank you so nicely, I've had a look as well. Chipmunk Stew referenced them on this page http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5061&highlight=manif ests

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks. it helps alot, but working on the premise that it was a conspiracy these could of been mocked up anywhere, if it was a conspiracy it would of been foolish to not of thought about this before hand, however it contains the information i was asking for and cannot prove eitherway they are mocked up so i can move away from that subject satisfied but not convinced there was no foul play upto the hijackers being on the planes. theres so many possibilities i really wish they would reinvestigate, then we would'nt be here trying prove or disprove anything.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
thanks. it helps alot, but working on the premise that it was a conspiracy these could of been mocked up anywhere, if it was a conspiracy it would of been foolish to not of thought about this before hand, however it contains the information i was asking for and cannot prove eitherway they are mocked up so i can move away from that subject satisfied but not convinced there was no foul play upto the hijackers being on the planes. theres so many possibilities i really wish they would reinvestigate, then we would'nt be here trying prove or disprove anything.

They could have been mocked up, but the main reason conspirators suggest that is that they mistook the original victim lists for passenger lists, got excited because there were no Arab names, and hate to see any "evidence" disproved. Had these manifests been released at the beginning, no one would have given them a second thought. If they have been mocked up, and done well enough to be used as court exhibits, as they were, it seems unlikely that an enquiry would cast doubt on them.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

They could have been mocked up, but the main reason conspirators suggest that is that they mistook the original victim lists for passenger lists, got excited because there were no Arab names, and hate to see any "evidence" disproved. Had these manifests been released at the beginning, no one would have given them a second thought. If they have been mocked up, and done well enough to be used as court exhibits, as they were, it seems unlikely that an enquiry would cast doubt on them.

In addition to BW's point, it might also be as well to ask where "no hijacker" theory leads -
Suicide commercial pilots?
Drone planes?
No planes?

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:

The original CNN flight manifest did NOT include any 'hijackers' names.

Of course, adding them afterwards was easy and essential. Rolling Eyes

Idiot.

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've addressed this to you both in the past, marky54 and prole art threat.

Have you been checked for early-onset Alzheimer's?

This zip file has all the images:
http://www.911myths.com/911_Manifests.zip

Here's the first page, for an example:

Here's the rest:
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/chipmunk_stew/Flight11Manifestb. jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/chipmunk_stew/Flight11Manifestc. jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/chipmunk_stew/Flight77Manifesta. jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/chipmunk_stew/Flight77Manifestb. jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/chipmunk_stew/Flight93Manifesta. jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/chipmunk_stew/Flight175Manifesta .jpg

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Since you say thank you so nicely, I've had a look as well. Chipmunk Stew referenced them on this page http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5061&highlight=manif ests

Didn't see this. Thanks, BW.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And of course it wouldnt be possible to forge an inky, smudgy flight manifest at all. Rolling Eyes

*yawns*

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
And of course it wouldnt be possible to forge an inky, smudgy flight manifest at all. Rolling Eyes

*yawns*

Of course it would.

But if you don't believe they hijacked and crashed those jets, then are you a proponent of :

1. Dreadfully bad flying by 4 commercial pilots. Synchronised.
2. Suicide pact among commercial pilots
3. Alternative hijackers, hitherto unidentified
4. Drone planes
5. No planes
6. Big-Eyed Beans from Venus with tractor beams

??

Why do Thruthers have trouble answering this question?
Is it just out of a desire to be contentious even when their own argument
leads them up a blind alley?

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

The original CNN flight manifest did NOT include any 'hijackers' names.

Of course, adding them afterwards was easy and essential. Rolling Eyes

Idiot.

CNN is a broadcasting organisation, not an airline. They do not have flight manifests. If you are groping your way towards saying something more coherent, such as the original lists published by CNN were described as flight manifests, then the answer is that if that happened, then CNN mis-described them.

You have no evidence of any kind that manifests were altered do you? Do you really think that foolish, lazy postings such as yours do your cause any good?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

you said it yourself they could of been mocked up, thats is all my point was. untill people see the original document and not a photocopy that could of been typed by anyone how can you trust the document to be 100%. however i said im satisfied but am not convinced because of the reasons above. however i do think it is important that a original is made availble, as i said in a differant thread photocopys can easily be tampered with. i could cut out strips of names from various flight lists then glue them to a seperate page, then photocopy it. then on that copy tipex out all the black lines and photocopy again. job done all the names appear together as though they were on the same list. the original is need to be convincing the photocopy is only satifactory but not convincing.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in fact you do see dotted black lines going underneath some names, this happens when something is overlaying the actual copy when the new copy is made.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

placed under attas name
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also lots of names seem to of been penned over numerous times and dont appear to be type case. this means it must of been copied numerous times and needed going over to make it readable.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even the original does not help because it is a computer listing, and if a computer has produced a list you need someone responsible for operating the computer to testify that it was running correctly when it produced the list, and prove the chain of custody of the list, until you examined it.

I doubt that "they" who, can wire up 3 skyscrapers for demolition while they are occupied without anyone noticing, would be pasting lists together in such a clumsy way, surely they would simply produce a new list on some computer if they were faking it?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont even know if this is the proper list so im not sure but what i am sure of is the ones provided here cannot be trusted without the original not a photocopy. i find the dotted lines going under atta's name to strange, but like i said they could be real and am satified but pointing out how easy it is to fake a photocopy.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

In addition to BW's point, it might also be as well to ask where "no hijacker" theory leads -
Suicide commercial pilots?
Drone planes?
No planes?
this question is meaningless just prosumptious, just like the prosumtion that our leaders would never lie to us. i am ruling out conspiracy only not theorys, i had'nt seen these documents before and just wanted to see the lists as i had only seen the victims list before. so i needed something to place the hijackers on the said planes at the said time, to rule out things but also picture no conspiracy upto the point of take off. thanks to those that took time to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: