FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush says explosives kept people above from escaping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Bush says explosives kept people above from escaping Reply with quote

What on earth is this about? Why did Bush say this? Does he have a new line on the WTC attacks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VSM0ZNJh7o
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Bush says explosives kept people above from escaping Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
What on earth is this about? Why did Bush say this? Does he have a new line on the WTC attacks?

This isn't about 9/11 per se, or any specific attack past, present or future. It involves information received about how students at Terror School are instructed to plant bombs etc for maximum impact.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Bush says explosives kept people above from escaping Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
kbo234 wrote:

This isn't about 9/11 per se, or any specific attack past, present or future. It involves information received about how students at Terror School are instructed to plant bombs etc for maximum impact.

Where is this Terror School? Did you go to Terror School, Uncle Tel?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Bush says explosives kept people above from escaping Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
kbo234 wrote:

No, but my Mother-in-Law graduated with an Honours Degree.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Bush says explosives kept people above from escaping Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

no, he went to teh Police Academy, didn't you know prole?

Why they boot you out tele?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Bush says explosives kept people above from escaping Reply with quote

Ally wrote;

Quote:
Why they boot you out tele?

I acknowledge your confusion, why leave an excellent secure job, with a pension, prospects and many other benefits?

I am unsure as to why you think I was forcefully (see the pun there?) ejected - which is not the case, you seem to focus heavily on misinformation.

By the time I was 33, I had developed chronic arthritis in my right hip. This is a hereditary/genetic afflication, my dad has had both hips replaced, so I am resigned to it happening to me before I am much into my fifties.

So the simple matter of it is, I was unable to meet the demands of the job and despite being offered a far less taxing role within the force, I resigned to pursue my own business.

I acknowledge your desire for revenge, you have taken a real kicking of late. Thanks for asking though.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chronic leg failure, was that from sitting about all day drinking too much coffee and sweet things?

Ever take liberties on your punters?

I remember the Sergeant in my town, he repeatedly raped a bunch of women in the place over four years, when the piece of filth was finally caught a close friend of mine was one of the key witnesses at his trial because he'd been raping her with his truncheon and stuff but unfortunately she 'committed suicide' just has his trial was commencing so she missed out on getting any revenge. The sergeant still got 12 years in Barlinnie Prison because a few other females managed to make the trial and give evidence about his horrendous crimes.
What else was annoying is he sexual abused women in the previous town he worked in but the chief constable just moved him elsewhere instead of hanging the psycho when he had the chance.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1938360.stm
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote;

Quote:
chronic leg failure, was that from sitting about all day drinking too much coffee and sweet things?

I thought I made it clear that it is hereditary and not diet related, but we have established that you take a while to assimilate any pertinent information, so I will expect to repeat everything at least once from now on.

Actually I don't drink coffee or tea, I am also a vegan and have been since 1982. I only drink juice, water (from a reverse osmosis filtration system) and organic soya milk. I have also never smoked.

Despite pain, I still do @ 30 miles a week on the elliptical trainer and lift weights every other day (I have no upper body problems).

Quote:
I remember the Sergeant in my town, he repeatedly raped a bunch of women in the place over four years, when the piece of filth was finally caught. The sergeant still got 12 years in Barlinnie Prison because a few other females managed to make the trial and give evidence about his horrendous crimes.

Sorry to hear about your dad, hopefully he benefits from your frequent visits.

It is often forgotten that police officers are just people in a uniform. They join the force with the same beliefs and problems as any other occupation, you can't filter out the good from the bad - I have never understand why anyone would think they are in some way different or above temptation?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have never understand why anyone would think they are in some way different or above temptation?

I have never understood why police will rarely bring a colleague to justice when they abuse their power, because of some misguided notion of loyalty. It is precisely because they are the same that they should expect to be treated the same and not be above the law. Who do you think will be punished over the De Menezes killing? The shooting of the innocent Asian in a raid on his home a few months ago? What happened to those officers who tampered with evidence to ensure the innocent Birmingham six would be jailed? It is a very long list and growing no doubt.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Ally wrote;

Quote:

I thought I made it clear that it is hereditary and not diet related, but we have established that you take a while to assimilate any pertinent information, so I will expect to repeat everything at least once from now on.

Actually I don't drink coffee or tea, I am also a vegan and have been since 1982. I only drink juice, water (from a reverse osmosis filtration system) and organic soya milk. I have also never smoked.

Despite pain, I still do @ 30 miles a week on the elliptical trainer and lift weights every other day (I have no upper body problems).

Quote:
I remember the Sergeant in my town, he repeatedly raped a bunch of women in the place over four years, when the piece of filth was finally caught. The sergeant still got 12 years in Barlinnie Prison because a few other females managed to make the trial and give evidence about his horrendous crimes.

Sorry to hear about your dad, hopefully he benefits from your frequent visits.

It is often forgotten that police officers are just people in a uniform. They join the force with the same beliefs and problems as any other occupation, you can't filter out the good from the bad - I have never understand why anyone would think they are in some way different or above temptation?

I dredfuly upset to hear about your condition, I just hope your not on the sick poncing of my taxes, you could easily get a job doing data input for Barclays what with the amount of time you spend on here posting utter krap it could be put to better use.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote;

Quote:
I have never understood why police will rarely bring a colleague to justice when they abuse their power, because of some misguided notion of loyalty. It is precisely because they are the same that they should expect to be treated the same and not be above the law. Who do you think will be punished over the De Menezes killing? The shooting of the innocent Asian in a raid on his home a few months ago? What happened to those officers who tampered with evidence to ensure the innocent Birmingham six would be jailed? It is a very long list and growing no doubt.

I understand your confusion, however it is nothing whatsoever to do with the police.

Every incident is investigated and all the info lodged with The Crown Prosecution Service (this is nothing to do with the police force per se). The CPS make the decision to prosecute or not as the case may be - but I acknowledge it may seem as if the police are not 'bothering' to do anything - however the decision to take it to court is not their's to make. It has nothing to do with 'loyalty' - internal investigations are never carried out by colleagues.

In many instances the entire force is aware of what has transpired and is keen to proceed, just the same as with potential court action against people outside the force - but the decision rests with the CPS. It is all about evidence, weighed against the likelihood of conviction. On many occasions I had been involved in an investigation, seemingly watertight, that did not go any further.

Don't forget that this entire site/subject here constantly goes on about what the press feeds us - in many cases, what you are told about police corruption is distorted.

Hope this clears it up for you.

Last edited by telecasterisation on Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote;

Quote:
I dredfuly upset to hear about your condition, I just hope your not on the sick poncing of my taxes, you could easily get a job doing data input for Barclays what with the amount of time you spend on here posting utter krap it could be put to better use.

When my dad left military service he invested his money in buying property and I have continued the tradition, and for want of a better word, that now is my 'job'. I buy houses to rent.

We have several in London and in this part of the country. In fact, we sold one back in March that was about 100 yards from Dave Gilmore's houseboat called Astoria moored on The Thames near Hampton Court. My dad bought it back in 1956 and we decided to free up some capital.

So your taxes are quite safe (except for the way you contribute to Iraq).

I actually would never use Barclays for anything, I invest in premium bonds and have had five wins in three years - get your money out any time - premium bonds are stonking.

So essentially, the money comes in and I can post krap, sorry, nonsense.
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We did it + so f... what.......

+ we have sad pawns spouting the following.....

" about how students at Terror School are instructed to plant bombs etc for maximum impact."

the phrase get a life springs to mind..

9/11....a good day for Neo Nazis + Israel......

Why are there so many Neo Nazis who hate Rachel Corrie.......
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackbear wrote:
We did it + so f... what.......

+ we have sad pawns spouting the following.....

" about how students at Terror School are instructed to plant bombs etc for maximum impact."

the phrase get a life springs to mind..

9/11....a good day for Neo Nazis + Israel......

Why are there so many Neo Nazis who hate Rachel Corrie.......

Would a cuddle help?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Every incident is investigated and all the info lodged with The Crown Prosecution Service (this is nothing to do with the police force per se). The CPS make the decision to prosecute or not as the case may be - but I acknowledge it may seem as if the police are not 'bothering' to do anything - however the decision to take it to court is not their's to make. It has nothing to do with 'loyalty' - internal investigations are never carried out by colleagues.

My my - it is sooooo fair and impartial - that is why it is always so just and right! They must never get anything wrong with such checks and balances in place! He he he. I bet you are serious too.

Quote:
Hope this clears it up for you.

I'll bet.

Keep it simple.

It really suits you
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I remember the Sergeant in my town

So when did you move to Leeds? The copper in that article is from scotland.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
Quote:
I remember the Sergeant in my town

So when did you move to Leeds? The copper in that article is from scotland.

you got a strange obsession with me, i told you before I'm not gay.

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Arthritis Reply with quote

"I thought I made it clear that it is hereditary and not diet related, ... "

It is both : as I manage my R A - from my grandmother - you can manage your condition. No pork pies etc etc.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowery Boy

Will you take part in the 911 Truth March
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont care about your sexuality Ally, but I find your blatant lies amusing :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: