FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sites in support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Sites in support Reply with quote

could someone please link me some 911 truth sites that they concider the best of the bunch. that best display the theory and evidence behind the arugment

many thanks
________
Honda CMX250C

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is quite good, and this one.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Sites in support Reply with quote

DaveyJ wrote:
could someone please link me some 911 truth sites that they concider the best of the bunch. that best display the theory and evidence behind the arugment

many thanks

Unquestionably;

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?act=idx

Whilst it may not be packed with A - Z type followability, it does cover every aspect of 9/11 and has people on the ground doing actual research and not just offering debate.

There isn't a 9/11 subject that hasn't been covered and you can ask questions - be wary though, newbies are always regarded with suspicion.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Sites in support Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

There isn't a 9/11 subject that hasn't been covered and you can ask questions - be wary though, newbies are always regarded with suspicion.

I don't think that suspicion is the right word. You're alright there as long as you follow their line. Start asking questions and you're out on your ear. Which is ironic coming from a movement that's "just asking questions".

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One argument that always seems most relevant is profiling the people alleged behind the attacks. A silhouette puffing on a Cuban in a dark room is easy to vilify but its hard imaging an elaborate and extensive net work of people going home to children and wives having just murdered five thousand of their all American country men. However the CIA did do this in panama by sending in troops meant to to look guerrilla fighters to kill a boat of load of American tourists to give motif to invade. But having googled this i can find no references or any mention at all. Does anyone know where i can find some sources of this?
________
marijuana trichomes

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try these:
http://911proof.com/11.html
http://gordonssite.tripod.com/id2.html
http://www.explosive911analysis.com/

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Sites in support Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
Start asking questions and you're out on your ear.

Could do with more of that around here... If you claim to believe the Official Conspiracy Theory, why would you spend time on a forum for people who believe its bs?

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Sites in support Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
Start asking questions and you're out on your ear.

Could do with more of that around here... If you claim to believe the Official Conspiracy Theory, why would you spend time on a forum for people who believe its bs?

Good idea, chuck out dissenters so it doesn't make your crazy world look quite so stupid.

If you believe in the conspiracy theory, why do you need to hang around a forum convincing yourself it is true?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Retracted for now- needs updating.

Last edited by Stefan on Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koheleth wrote:

After quoting the government website “Ohio Task Force workers anchored this 600,000-pound beam from the World Trade Centre lodged in a nearby building.” They immediately say that it must be wrong and they must have in fact meant 60,000 pounds. Did they ring the government agency and check? No, they just say they must mean this because the calculations they soon give rely completely on it being so.

The calculations they give are:

Quote:

First, the reported weight of this particular beam is quoted as “600,000 pounds”, or 300 tons. But as each WTC tower is generally said to have used 200,000 tons of steel, that means this beam is supposed to represent 0.15% of the entire structure, or around one sixth of the structural steel required for a single floor. Now, a close up shot shows there is a big chunk of steel there, but “600,000 pounds”? We don’t think so.

Do you really think that one floor is held up by 6 of those beams? I think it is safe to assume that the 600,000 pound figure is in error.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: