FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

you carnt not appear on a flight list.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: you carnt not appear on a flight list. Reply with quote

posted this in critics corner but would like to know what everyone thinks as critics corner is a no go area for some i bet.

we were shown lists of the passengers on each flight with not enough names to account for the hijackers. we were told the hijackers were identified by a process of elimination from dna obtained at the various scenes. however how did the hijackers not appear on the list? and how did the passengers appear on the list? i assume you would have to buy a ticket to get on a flight unless let on in secret by the back door. i then assume you would before bording the craft take the ticket to check in onto the flight which will be scanned or something to make a list of whos on the flight and whos not. this is how they know if anyone who bought tickets is late or missed the flight. that way they know to hang on an extra 5 minutes or if there was a crash they would know who exactly was on the flight and who wasnt. either way the names of the hijackers should be on the list regardless of false identification. or they were let on and bypassed the whole process which would suggest conspiracy by someone inside the airport, or there was fore knowledge and the names of the hijackers were deliberatly missed of the list. now im not suggestion any of those to be true but just pointing out that no matter how you look at it the offical line dosnt fit as the cctv footage still clearly shows them going through the process of checking in ect.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the film flight 93 shows electronic ticket scanners in use.

as i understand it, in order to identify a dead person from dna you need a sample of their dna from before the incident or you could use a close family member.

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of reports that said the hijackers names had been removed to avoid hurting the feelings of next of kin. I'll have a dig.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i expected the answer to be something simple, but my problem is how do we know the hijackers were on the mentioned planes unless a full copy of the manifest was relased to the public. it means we are just believing what we have been told with no proof unless there is a full manifest available. we were told a b and c with no proof of a making b and c questionable to. however if there is a manifest with all names on a is pretty much certain and i can move on to b, but as it stands we have been told to believe the whole story with no proof of hijackers checking onto the plane, cctv footage dosnt mean they got on the mentioned planes. and the security thing at the airport can be passed of as a lapse as pre 9/11 secruity was less strict even if we might not beileve it to be possible. when a crime has been commited the first thing you need to prove for it to be accepted is that the said person/persons where there, its really stupid if this evidance isnt availble to the public. a list of victims with names taken off only proves the victims checked in and suggests there were no hijackers on those planes.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i could easily be wrong, but as far as i remember we've never seen any cctv footage, only stills, of the hijackers.

surely a manifest must be in the commission report?

on the pre-911 security, supposedly it was like taking a bus.
someone supposedly used a disney passport to travel all over the place.

Last edited by hampton on Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hampton wrote:
i could easily be wrong, but as far as i remember we've never seen any cctv footage, only stills, of the hijackers.

When you say 'all over the place' - you mean international flights?
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hampton wrote:

there is cctv - but only of Atta in Portland airport

the flight he was alleged to have hijacked left from Boston Logan Airport, not Portland

therefore there is no cctv which places him at the scene of the crime
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I've got a documentary with a fella he used his Starfleet passport to fly all over the world on international flights
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the best answers I have ever got from a loony official theorist when the subject of flight manifests not including hijackers or indeed arab sounding names was broached was, "Ah, well the reason for that is because that is not a passenger list, it's a victims's list and hijackers arent classed as 'victims'.

Rolling Eyes

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
Quote:

I've got a documentary with a fella he used his Starfleet passport to fly all over the world on international flights

Oh right, a Starfleet passport - they are valid all over Europe. The Disney one I was sceptical about.
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:
there is cctv - but only of Atta in Portland airport

the flight he was alleged to have hijacked left from Boston Logan Airport, not Portland

therefore there is no cctv which places him at the scene of the crime

Both Atta and Alomari were filmed at Portland. At ticket check-in, they were described as wearing suits and ties but were filmed in casual clothes. A quick change maybe?

Also, Atta flew into Boston on 10th September 2001 and drove to Portland on the same day. A hire car was found at Portland.

Now, here's the strange part. On the morning of 11th September, Atta and Alomari flew from Portland to Boston but the authorities found, hey ho, another hire car at Boston, containing incriminating evidence.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushwacker kindly linked me to a previous thread about the manifest in critics corner. however they appear as though anyone could of typed them up with the correct equipment, and some of the pages have the date oct 02 not a clue why that date is there, but who ever handled the documents did so nearly a year after. some of the words seem to have been penned in which suggests the document has been photocopied numerous times making some words hard to read. i use to work in a print shop and know it is very easy to make things disapear or even be added, scissors and tipex are very easy to come by. however that dosnt mean they are faked but at the same time that dosnt mean they are not. there surely has to be more convincing copys of the manifest knocking around how can we trust a photocopy?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54

Will you take part in the 911 Truth March
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i could i would. would be great to meet some of you however cannot guarentee it. pm me details and ill check if it is possible.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where & when is this truth march?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: