FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 dossier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DisgracedDemocracy
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: 911 dossier Reply with quote

In order for the 911 truth movement to move forward. A dossier of evidence needs to be compiled on paper. This would allow all information to be catalogued and presented to as many influential people as possible.

Its all well and good to watch documentories and debate points of view but to be taken truly serious a dossier must be written. A dossier, all be it 'dodgy' was written to support the British end of the invasion of Iraq, now we must compile all the information to support our claims!

How many of you agree Question

It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you. ~Dick Cheney aka tossa
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If something was written I would not call it a dossier. The general population do not trust this word anymore after the WMD dossier. Better to call it a 'The People's Report on 911' or something.

Any information in print, on DVD or spoken word is equally important for reasons as numerous as people have differing receptors to information.

I agree that compling the case would be helpful to getting it read by the right people though I am not convinced that we have ALL the evidence as yet. It would be a mammouth task in writing such a document. Are you thinking of starting the ball rolling?

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice idea, I get the feeling that it'd p*ss off a lot of people in the movement in one way or another. Probably mostly NPT's when they realise they have no evidence. So... Sign me up for a few pages.
DisgracedDemocracy
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: What a people report might consist of. Reply with quote

There is lots that could be compiled in different areas. These areas might include:

Norad Standing Down
This might include transcripts and see what else can be found
Compilation of Expert Opinions

The actual Demolition of the Biuldings
Video evidence
Scientific Evidence
Expert Opinions from across the world
Eye witness reports

The Pentagon
Witnesses reports
Cross examination of photos from experts from a number of countries

WTC biulding Seven
Compilation of Expert Opinions
Witnesses
And a paper detailing whats missing!
The list for all areas is massive, probably missing loads, its off the top of my head
As for starting it myself. Well im based in Cardiff which isnt a good location considering all evidence is in the US. But I think we should, push the people at the heart of the movement to do this as it could be vital. I also think we could have some sort sof slogan! Prehaps something like:
911 Truth - Prove us wrong

It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you. ~Dick Cheney aka tossa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: