FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Shayler on Sky News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: David Shayler on Sky News Reply with quote

Half an hours worth of 9/11 Truth on Sky News. This was watched by millions and will hopefully have them all researching it themselves and increasing our already MASSIVE support. The truth will out. The critics will look like proper eejits

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9060379095349825616&q=David+Sh ayler+Sky+news

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: David Shayler on Sky Sports Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Half an hours worth of 9/11 Truth on Sky News. This was watched by millions and will hopefully have them all researching it themselves and increasing our already MASSIVE support. The truth will out. The critics will look like proper eejits

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9060379095349825616&q=David+Sh ayler+Sky+news

Is this the same David Shayler who apparently claimed there were 6 RC walls between the Pentagon facade and the driveway inside ring C ???

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: David Shayler on Sky Sports Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

Is this the same David Shayler who apparently claimed there were 6 RC walls between the Pentagon facade and the punch-out hole in ring C ???

No. There are two David Shaylers.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it does get people researching, they will then discover it is half an hour of lies. He is a glib and convincing liar, but of course the "no planes" rubbish at the end gives the game away, it is all a pack of nonsense he enjoys spouting but doesn't even believe in himself. He will say anything at all to get an effect.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
I hope it does get people researching, they will then discover it is half an hour of lies. He is a glib and convincing liar, but of course the "no planes" rubbish at the end gives the game away, it is all a pack of nonsense he enjoys spouting but doesn't even believe in himself. He will say anything at all to get an effect.

Oh! How you'd like that to be so! But you know full well how "No Planes" is viewed by the majority around here, and if honesty was important to the critics, they'd be joining that majority in decrying it and demanding a proper investigation

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

Oh! How you'd like that to be so! But you know full well how "No Planes" is viewed by the majority around here, and if honesty was important to the critics, they'd be joining that majority in decrying it and demanding a proper investigation

You seem to be saying that critics should be demanding a re-investigation in order to help demolish the "no planes" theory, but that's hard to believe.
What were you actually meaning to say?

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course critics should be decrying "no Planes" but it would be nice to recognise the common ground, though we both know it won't happen

And "demanding a proper investgiation" is the underlying motivation behind every post I make here Ignatz: why else would I have joined? It never hurts to bang the drum, you must be used to that by now, for why else would critics have metaphorical cotton wool permanently stuffed in their ears?

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"... look at the flight manifests ... get them on the internet ... there are no Arab names ... "

This is just a bare-faced lie. On national TV. <<off>>

There goes your credibility, if you ever had any

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

"... look at the flight manifests ... get them on the internet ... there are no Arab names ... "

But you have seen the 'amended' flight manifests, doofus.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

cool you found them? you found flight manifests with hijackers names on that are not photocopied, with penned over names and dotted line underneath atta's name(can happen when something is overlaying the original copy after pressing the copy button, or poor use of tipex when editing out the lines then copying again). link please then i can shut up about the photocopies.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

No planes at the WTC, no Boeings at the Pentagon and Shanksville, beam weapons, thermate and controlled demolition are all totally implausible and free from any evidence, why should we draw any distinction between them? The only CT which is at all plausible is that Flight 93 was shot down, and there is no evidence for that.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

cool you found them? you found flight manifests with hijackers names on that are not photocopied, with penned over names and dotted line underneath atta's name(can happen when something is overlaying the original copy after pressing the copy button, or poor use of tipex when editing out the lines then copying again). link please then i can shut up about the photocopies.

You miss the point marky, which is not whether the flight manifests have been altered or not, but that Shayler claimed that the flight manifests could be obtained from the internet and contained no Arab names. That is a lie.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

You miss the point marky, which is not whether the flight manifests have been altered or not, but that Shayler claimed that the flight manifests could be obtained from the internet and contained no Arab names. That is a lie.
ah i was'nt commenting on that just got my hopes up that someone had found originals with hijackers names Crying or Very sad can i ask if the lie was that they cannot be obtained via internet? or that there is internet manifests with arab names on?(ie the photocopied ones).
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
ah i was'nt commenting on that just got my hopes up that someone had found originals with hijackers names Crying or Very sad can i ask if the lie was that they cannot be obtained via internet? or that there is internet manifests with arab names on?(ie the photocopied ones).

This a mysterious line of enquiry.
You seem to be saying that somebody around here might get access to the paper original. How could that be possible when - I imagine - they're locked up somewhere in the USA? Then what? They bring it round to your house? For all you know that could be a fake too.
Anything we will ever see will be a copy or a photo, which would always be fakeable.

All you're saying here is that any paperwork or copy thereof can be faked, which is true. Even the "original" in a bank vault could be a fake.

What are you hoping to achieve by this line of questioning?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

This a mysterious line of enquiry.
You seem to be saying that somebody around here might get access to the paper original. How could that be possible when - I imagine - they're locked up somewhere in the USA? Then what? They bring it round to your house? For all you know that could be a fake too.
Anything we will ever see will be a copy or a photo, which would always be fakeable.

All you're saying here is that any paperwork or copy thereof can be faked, which is true. Even the "original" in a bank vault could be a fake.

What are you hoping to achieve by this line of questioning?
mmmm yet we see other documents on the web that show no signs of tampering, the list without the hijackers names is one example.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:

No planes at the WTC, no Boeings at the Pentagon and Shanksville, beam weapons, thermate and controlled demolition are all totally implausible and free from any evidence, why should we draw any distinction between them? The only CT which is at all plausible is that Flight 93 was shot down, and there is no evidence for that.

So why spend ALL of your life loitering around here like some rent boy hanging around a public convenience? I will tell you why, because deep down in your subconscious you realise something is very wrong with the 9/11 official story and you are absolutely petrified.

Or youre a shill.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't flight manifests a text file printed off a computer? So wouldn't it be the easiest thing in the world to retype the original lists, and then add in the fake names, and then print them out?

There wouldn't be any photocopying errors or tippex stains. Why do you think the US government is so incompetent? I mean for example, I could fake letters from work, we have piles of pre-printed letterheaded A4. I wouldn't bother going and photocopying another letter and sellotaping and tippexing new words in here and there, I'd just use Word and print it out on a new letterheaded sheet.

Why is it I'm better at coming up with plausible conspiracy theories than the conspiracy theorists?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
Aren't flight manifests a text file printed off a computer? So wouldn't it be the easiest thing in the world to retype the original lists, and then add in the fake names, and then print them out?

There wouldn't be any photocopying errors or tippex stains. Why do you think the US government is so incompetent? I mean for example, I could fake letters from work, we have piles of pre-printed letterheaded A4. I wouldn't bother going and photocopying another letter and sellotaping and tippexing new words in here and there, I'd just use Word and print it out on a new letterheaded sheet.

Why is it I'm better at coming up with plausible conspiracy theories than the conspiracy theorists?

Johnny Cloth-Ears solves the case.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

So why spend ALL of your life loitering around here like some rent boy hanging around a public convenience? I will tell you why, because deep down in your subconscious you realise something is very wrong with the 9/11 official story and you are absolutely petrified.

Or youre a shill.

You see? You are still useless at producing a convincing theory!

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

where did i say the us goverment faked them? i was thinking more along the lines of who posted them but who knows, and they are photocopies any dimwit can see that, why isnt the unphotocopied version availble to see on the net? if theres no ammendments? again if there keen for us to see a photocopied version of the list why not the unphotocopied version? what has the unphotocopied version got on it that the photocopied version hasnt or vise versa? and i aint saying the photocopied version is fake im saying it could of been and just want see something that isnt if it exsists. to rule out the fake possibility, or to rule out the critic carnt stand being wrong about no hijackers names on the manifest so whacks of a copy and adds the names himself possibility also.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drĂ´le fart thread wrote:

Anyone notice the moon landings boffin who was sat next to Shayler come out with that old chestnut "I have a friend, not a friend of a friend, a friend whose offices overlook the Pentagon and he saw a plane crash into it"

Why? Just why??

er, because it's true ?

just asking questions here ......

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
where did i say the us goverment faked them? i was thinking more along the lines of who posted them but who knows, and they are photocopies any dimwit can see that, why isnt the unphotocopied version availble to see on the net? if theres no ammendments? again if there keen for us to see a photocopied version of the list why not the unphotocopied version?

You ever work in an office by any chance? Everything gets photocopied so you can't write and draw all over it without messing up the original.

If the US government didn't fake it, then what are you accusing them of?

Quote:
what has the unphotocopied version got on it that the photocopied version hasnt or vise versa? and i aint saying the photocopied version is fake im saying it could of been and just want see something that isnt if it exsists. to rule out the fake possibility, or to rule out the critic carnt stand being wrong about no hijackers names on the manifest so whacks of a copy and adds the names himself possibility also.

So you think the list has been faked by a critic? Why don't you contact the airline for a copy then?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
where did i say the us goverment faked them? i was thinking more along the lines of who posted them but who knows, and they are photocopies any dimwit can see that, why isnt the unphotocopied version availble to see on the net? if theres no ammendments? again if there keen for us to see a photocopied version of the list why not the unphotocopied version?

You ever work in an office by any chance? Everything gets photocopied so you can't write and draw all over it without messing up the original.

If the US government didn't fake it, then what are you accusing them of?

Quote:
what has the unphotocopied version got on it that the photocopied version hasnt or vise versa? and i aint saying the photocopied version is fake im saying it could of been and just want see something that isnt if it exsists. to rule out the fake possibility, or to rule out the critic carnt stand being wrong about no hijackers names on the manifest so whacks of a copy and adds the names himself possibility also.

So you think the list has been faked by a critic? Why don't you contact the airline for a copy then?
if it was that easy it would be all over the web. also you presume alot i say they could of been faked in numerous posts, saying that it is not 100% with it being a photocopy of a photocopy and you come along saying that im accusing the us goverment blah blah blah and that i think its a fake and nothing more. if i was stopped by police on the street and they asked for some form of id and i gave them a photocopied birth certificate would they accept it? NO so why should the public when it justifys war and kills thoundsands of people. it may well be that it is a unamended copy of the manifest, but the one i saw may also of been tampered with. I DONT KNOW UNTILL I SEE THE ORIGINAL OR AT LEAST THE COPY OF THE ORIGINAL WITH NO PENNED OVER NAMES AND DASHED LINE UNDER ATTA'S NAME ECT. now if that dosnt explain my point theres nothing more i can say to get it through. i dont think its fake im saying it could of been faked and i know i use to mock up leaflets on photocopier adding pictures and words from seperate provided things they wanted on it (the cheaper method if they could'nt afford ink printed leafets). you cut out the needed things glue them to a piece of paper and copy, then you tipex out anylines caused from overlay and use that as the master copy to copy the required quantity, its easy and possible with the copied manifest regardless.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so to sum up the manifest with names of arabs on that aggle riddim(correct if wrong) showed to everyone are not convincing but rather a matter of trust as to if you believe the documents to be a.real b.not tampered with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: