FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not a Passenger Airliner!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Not a Passenger Airliner! Reply with quote

http://www.dagnyscloset.com/content/view/80/7/

Thanks to 'Prince of Peace' for this!

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: Not a Passenger Airliner! Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

i think the point was the laser mostly, you see it move across the building before impact. guided.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: Not a Passenger Airliner! Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

i think the point was the laser mostly, you see it move across the building before impact. guided.

Oy yes. It's BLATANT. That is a better view of the 'plane' too. There are no windows on it.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laser? LASER? It is debris fluttering across the building - watch the 'laser' and following the impact, you can then see the debris follow the same path in the open air as it carries on the same course. If you watch it carry on further, it eventually flutters across the building in the foreground, so is much closer than the WTC.

As for the lack of windows - it is clear? From this distance, the aircraft tilted away from us, poor quality?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Laser? LASER? It is debris fluttering across the building - watch the 'laser' and following the impact, you can then see the debris follow the same path in the open air as it carries on the same course. If you watch it carry on further, it eventually flutters across the building in the foreground, so is much closer than the WTC.

As for the lack of windows - it is clear? From this distance, the aircraft tilted away from us, poor quality?
it could not be debis but for one problem. this building had not been hit yet. and it moves across at the same rate as the approaching craft and also meets the plane on the point of impact, then vanishes. suggesting the laser is on the plane and guiding it to the target. like a gun with a laser.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unless debris came of the other building(which had already been hit and deris where no longer flying of it only,the ones that were coming lose where dropping downward) floated across to the other building went around it and floated down to where the plane hit.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky pay attention.

This is the SECOND tower to be hit. The first will be spewing all kinds of paper and rubbish into the sky.
Do this;

1. Play the video again.

2. Focus on the 'laser'.

3. Keep your eye on the line the 'laser' is taking to the end of the video, ignore the plane.

4. The 'laser' will continue along the same line across the open air and across the building in the foreground.

5. You now conclude it is a large airborne particle.

6. Confirm with image below.

7. Compose a post you agree.

8. Submit said post.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC

Last edited by telecasterisation on Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agree, but thats the beauty of this forum people can point out what can appear to be something else at the time. thanks end of on this subject.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How wide do you think a laser beam is?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
How wide do you think a laser beam is?

itsalready been pointed out its not a laser beam Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: