FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shayler Talks 911 on Sky News
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Do you think he's a "shill" Annie?

Rolling Eyes

Dude, this is getting comical, its like the inquizition on a site presumably set up to promote freedom- asking questions of public figures, holding them accountable for their words and deeds, and I'm to be demonised as an agent, by some one we know worked for Brittish intelegence, and this snivling snot sidekick, I refer to my resonse on the other thread where I'm a 'venemous bad person' for wanting to know more about possible flip flops in Shaylers opinions. statements.http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5800

This is what depresses me about britian, even in a forum like this, ye cannae take on the sacred cows without spitting condemnation from the sheep who cannae stand to have their heard shooken up.
Well sticks and stones, take it on the chin, stiff upper lip- theres some commandable characteristics too, here's a link to the concen thread on this topic if anyones interested in an open discussion
http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?s=236c5f7167d169c712bb86449925 7d97&showtopic=4962

Annie, I'm still waiting for a reponse from David which might help resolve this, his silence is conspicious, I assume he has chosen to avoid this issue here, and have you post his defence (attack)

thanks poiuytr for defending my right to ask questions
no turn unstoned, i mean stone unturned
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderson wrote:
IronSnot wrote:
Do you think he's a "shill" Annie?

Rolling Eyes

Dude, this is getting comical, its like the inquizition on a site presumably set up to promote freedom- asking questions of public figures, holding them accountable for their words and deeds, and I'm to be demonised as an agent, by some one we know worked for Brittish intelegence, and this snivling snot sidekick, I refer to my resonse on the other thread where I'm a 'venemous bad person' for wanting to know more about possible flip flops in Shaylers opinions. statements.http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5800

This is what depresses me about britian, even in a forum like this, ye cannae take on the sacred cows without spitting condemnation from the sheep who cannae stand to have their heard shooken up.
Well sticks and stones, take it on the chin, stiff upper lip- theres some commandable characteristics too, here's a link to the concen thread on this topic if anyones interested in an open discussion
http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?s=236c5f7167d169c712bb86449925 7d97&showtopic=4962

Annie, I'm still waiting for a reponse from David which might help resolve this, his silence is conspicious, I assume he has chosen to avoid this issue here, and have you post his defence (attack)

thanks poiuytr for defending my right to ask questions
no turn unstoned, i mean stone unturned

You are full of poison, Commanderson, go away. Youre a creep, you have only just arrived and youre spreading vicious and vile allegations.

Just leave, you dirtbag.

commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
poiuytr wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

Both you and Commanderson are up to no good. Go away.

How polite from you.
Glad you found at least an issue you know where you stand on.

I know where I stand with you two. Youre a pair of poisonous bitches, clear off out of it!

Let me explain what it actually is prole, you and Ironsnot believe me to be an agent, just because I take issue with 9/11 truth being marred by no planer theorey peddled by a someone we know was an agent at somepoint.
I along with poiuytr, believe these lines of enquiry are valid, and we should ASK QUESTIONS, we have a difference of opinion, thats all, you obviously can't handle a reasoned debate so must spit the dummy and resort to calling me a shill, creep bitch and dirtbag- whats the matter can't follow this line of questioning, taboo area for truthseekers- tsk tsk, wake up and open your eyes WIDE.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderson wrote:
you and Ironsnot believe me to be an agent

Not me, you must have missed my sarcasm directed at Annie. Prole's been on my case elsewhere here in the last hour or so, so don't feel you're the only one getting his accusations of shillery, because you're not.

commanderson wrote:
Dude, this is getting comical, its like the inquizition on a site presumably set up to promote freedom

There's a whole bunch of them on this site commanderson. They're constantly accusing everyone not enamoured of No Planes Thuckwittery, and of late, Beamery of being shills.

Stick around, you're needed.
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do appologise Ironsnot, I totally missed the sarcasm there, should have realised with your earlier posts and the rolling eyes, sorry called you a snivelling snot sidekick too (I did like the imagary though).
Don't worry I'll stick around, not gonna be bullied of a site by folk that cannae even conduct a civil discussion, cheers Wink
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been called worse. Anyway I quite liked it myself.

Very Happy
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderson wrote:
whats the matter can't follow this line of questioning, taboo area for truthseekers- tsk tsk, wake up and open your eyes WIDE.

Dont worry about that, they already are.

And I spotted you straight away.

lifeinthed
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably get criticised and accused for having just signed up but... I wanted to add my support here for commanderson and others. We have to hold our 9/11 "prophets" up to the same scrutiny that they tell us we should use on others. They taught us to not blindly trust what we're told anymore and be suspicious of all the message-bearers, and the practice of these newfound scrutinizing abilities should start with (or at least include heavily at some point) they themselves! I find myself falling for it all the time all over again. I have to pull myself back for a moment and have a little internal dialogue telling myself not to get too carried away with any one particular truth seeker's viewpoints. After all what's the difference between trusting the mainstream media like it was the beacon of all hope, and doing the same thing with one of our "prophets"? If I distrusted the mainstream source because I knew they were telling lies, does that mean that the prophet (sorry, can't be bothered finding a better word) is telling the truth and shouldn't be questioned too? Wouldn't doing that mean that I hadn't learnt anything from all this? We all know that deploying counter-intelligence agents is well within the grasp of the people we're fighting, and you can bet your house that when these people come they'll be disguised as our best friends. So not only is it reasonable to have doubts about David Shayler, especially considering his background, it's bloody essential if we're ever going to have a chance of winning this. They're a potential bullet in the whole movements head (well, leg maybe) if there's any truth to the suspicions, and we're talking about a movement trying to move humanity away from longlasting enslavement, tyranny, whatever, this is pretty bloody serious stuff, so people who bring it up shouldn't just be laughed down or insulted away on here. So no offence to Annie or David or anyone, but this cause is of such massive importance that you're probably going to be thoroughly grilled at the first signs of anything dodgy.

Admittedly this kind of thinking doesn't leave much room for trusting anyone ultimately... I'm probably about 2½ steps short of full-on tinfoil hat paranoia, shows how messed up these evil f*ckers have made this world. But anyway, just my tuppence worth.
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that lifeinthed, good of you to come over from concen to support free speech overhere.
I don't believe I've been abusive or even overly accusational (unlike my detractors) in my pursuit of this issue, I have just asked questions, and looked to follow up on lines of enquiry. And I dont think having a low post rating is reason to suspect folk of shilling, ina way it might show you don't have time just to sit and post (like it was your job). Please don't take that as me calling all the super posters agents, we gotta drop this shill calling every five minutes its getting us nowhere.

peace
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commanderson

I don't assume you to be an agent. I can understand why you might hold suspicions with regards to David and Annie as ex-intelligence officers.

However it is my experience and the experience of those that I'm in touch with who have worked closely with David and Annie over the past nearly 2 years that they are exactly what they say they are: namely ex-intelligence officers who became aware of the duplicitous nature of the intelligence services and decided to leave and blow the whistle and to my mind they are credible and genuine.

Now I also accept that there is still a possibility that they are not what they seem and they are acting an elaborate charade. I have seen absolutely no credible evidence to support this possibility and it runs counter to my experience of David and Annie but of course it is a possibility. But then when it comes down to it this could be true of any of us.

Just what exciting information do you suppose David and Annie might be previalge to that the intelligence agencies couldn't work out for themselves by reading this forum or intercepting emails and phone calls between campaigners. We are doing nothing illegal, we absolutely reject violence and promotion of hatred and so what exactly do we have to fear.

I post publicly under my own name precisely because I assume that if 'they' (the intelligence services) want to know about my campaigning activities, they have ability to find this out about me. If the global fascists have their way there may come a time when campaigners such as ourselves are locked up. But it won't be because you posted anonymously, commanderson that will save you and it won't be David and Annie who will have passed on your details.

Get real. Of course a movement such as this will attract interest from government agents and agencies and some agents will seek to infilitrate the movement. But evidence free speculation from people who do not know David and Annie (i'm assuming this is the case for you) is only going to fuel animosity and ill feeling.

As I've said before, if people have evidence no problem, but evidence free name calling (shill etc) is not welcome.

To take one area that is held up as evidence; their relatively recent involvement in 9/11 campaigning and the possibility that previously they have held a different opinion. This is no evidence at all. Assuming this is true, are we saying that only people who 'knew' and have been campaigning from the outset are genuine campaigners? Are we saying that people aren't allowed to revise their opinions or make mistakes?

Interestingly Notes from the Borderland (NFB) take a similar position to you, holding up David and Annie's recent involvement in 9/11 (in the last 2 years) as somehow suspicious, whilst failing to see the irony. NFB pride themselves on having an understanding of para-politics and spooky goings on and yet their own interest and research into 9/11 only dates back just over a year. Similarly Commanderson, you appear relatively recently on the scene and yet presume to have better insights into David and Annie that those of us who have closer and longer relationships with them. As for Ironsnot, what you presume to know from the sunny shores of Aus is likelwise of dubious value

Paradoxically Mike Ruppert (who also has family connections to the intelligence services) has been accused by many of batting for the other side. And part of the evidence for this is that he was so quick off the mark in becoming a prominent campaigner. You can't win It seems for some paranoid people everything is evidence of being a shill.

So by all means criticise (or advise) David on how he campaigns. If you have anything that approaches evidence, feel free to argue that David is still an intelligence agent. Although best ensure the evidence has some weight if you expect to be taken seriously

Just to be clear, this campaign has NO official spokespeople. We all speak in support of but not on behalf of the campaign and speak our own truth. The campaign does not endorse any one presentation of the evidence and the views expressed in this forum or on Sky News do not represent the campaign.

If you or anyone else reckons they can speak more articulately, knowledgably, professionally and credibly than David (or anyone else), the challenge is to step forward and demonstrate this. If you do so you will be welcomed and given a more prominent platform as others recognise your talents and start offering to support you in gaining such a platform.

The stage is set for there to be numerous opportunities to speak on a public platform in support of 9/11 next year. Step up and seize this opportunity as many others have.

Don't feel able to speak confidently in public, then create other means of communicating 9/11: leaflets, videos, organising film screenings or demonstrations, etc, but please stop counter-productive sniping
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think commanderson it is probably what you are suggesting in your first few posts rather than what it is actually you have written in the posts. As to say rather than being rude you have suggested that 9/11 truth campaign is run by security agencies or have infiltrated the campaign. And me personally you have every right to ask questions about this campaign.

When I first woke up a few years ago into believing 9/11 was done by governments/security agencies it blows your mind and gives you a totally new outlook on how the world is. I stumbled on this website a few months ago and first thought great there is a campaign in the UK to get a full investigation into 9/11. Then i noticed that there are ex security agencies involved in the campaign and im sorry to say it has made me take a step back from joining this campaign. I have always wondered upon this as even in the about us section in this forum there is nothing about when Annie joined the 9/11 truth campaign. I have also asked on this forum about the Shelly Doman article about freemasonry in charge of this campaign but this got unanswered.

Also to suggest David is not part of this campaign is diffucult to envisige being that on a lot of videos pictures of campaigning David is usually at the forefront on them. I do not know either David and Annie so I cannot say anything about them personally and it looks like they do a lot of hard work for this cause but the doubts are always going to be there unfortunately.

Would there be more people who would be campaigning if there was'nt ex secret security at the head of the campaign who knows, for me I will just carry on doing my own thing in spreading the word of 9/11 truth.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderson wrote:
And I dont think having a low post rating is reason to suspect folk of shilling, in a way it might show you don't have time just to sit and post (like it was your job).

True. Which explains why David hardly ever posts here and why some of 'these questions' go unanswered

commanderson wrote:
.....We gotta drop this shill calling every five minutes its getting us nowhere.

Peace

Very, very true. Upwards and onwards

Peace too
poiuytr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian,

You make a lot of good points,but leave out the very reason that has flared up this forum:what is David's evidence for the NPT that would justify him endorsing it in THIS interview by brendan o neill

Quote:
"Oh, * it, I'm just going to say this," he tells her. "Yes, I believe no planes were involved in 9/11." But we all saw with our own eyes the two planes crash into the WTC. "The only explanation is that they were missiles surrounded by holograms made to look like planes," he says. "Watch the footage frame by frame and you will see a cigar-shaped missile hitting the World Trade Center." He must notice that my jaw has dropped. "I know it sounds weird, but this is what I believe."

and then again TWICE in the sky interview.

David is a very articulate person and his intelligence certainly seems above normal,so we must assume he has credible evidence to support his claim.

It's all very good to invite people wishing to adress the 911 with their own facts,but i think it would be safe to assume these new researchers would be asked to provide proofs for their beliefs too;should we hold David to a lesser standard because he's been active in exposing other corruptions ?

David needs to adress these questions rapidly,otherwise he will fuel the fire of his detractors,and he has been put in this situation by his own doing.
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ian

I take on board the points you made there.
I admit in my initial posts I was really anoyed at Shaylers mention of NPT, thought it was damaging, after all the good info given, endangering a baby with bathwater scenario, I am suspicious, and floated the Idea that he may be part of a controlled oposition. Since then I have avoided shill calling (finding it a really ugly term- only to be coined with good reason).
And while Annie and Prole have slung the term at me (well annie alluding to it), I have avoided it, seeing it as unhelpful to a real debate. I concede that the whole thread has become a debate on whether shayler is a shill. And I am not strictly saying I think he is, just that his appearance on sky (one of the precious few mainstream representation of our general veiw) raised my suspicions (I realy had no reason to doubt him before), with his allusions to the NPT, that many including myself see as purely a strawman argument, dividing and discrediting the valid sceintific and reasonable research.
This is largely my reason (or evidence) for suspecting David, enflamed by his refusal to address his reasons for NPT belief, and bringing it up in the mainstream like that.
I do not have the benifit of knowing this man, and if I did I might be able to ask him personally his reasons for NPT, and we could discuss, maybe he has info to convince me of this scenario (Ihave seen nothing credible so far) but can see how proposing this causes trouble on all fronts, not least between believers on this forum.
Do you suggest that I just shut-up about this issue?
As proiuytr said
Quote:
David needs to adress these questions rapidly,otherwise he will fuel the fire of his detractors,and he has been put in this situation by his own doing
Exactly! As I have repeated over and over a simple explanation from David, either here on on his own site or wherever, will atleast give us somewhere to go with this discussion, his silence on the matter is just plain damaging to his reputation here, and feeds my suspictions.
If challenged on my beliefs about what happened that day, I'm only too happy to explain and justify them. Shouln't the people representing the alternative veiw in the mainstream be held to the same standard?
This is all I'm saying- so please, David, speak-up WHY NPT WHY on MSM
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's the main thread on this topic over at concen http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?showtopic=4954
There's many different points of veiw, from shayler shill to hero, and everyones able to discuss it give their opinions and reasons, without abuse, shillslinging or subject stiffling, shall we have a wee go at that?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You won't find any argument from me that the NPT and other controversial theories should not be referred to in the MSM and side stepped if brought up. Our case does not rely on these areas. Many people passed on this advice at the time of the New Statesman interview to David.

Garcon

your concerns are unwarranted. The claim from Shelley Doman that we were set up by masons is false. I kick started this network 3 years ago in a series of emails and it has grown organically since then as explained in Andrew Johnson's history. In xmasdale's response to Shelley there is more history and the links embedded explain the origins of the national committee, its purpose (which is limited: hosting national events, such as the DRG talk). I wasn't able to attend this meeting but others who were there can explain how the committee was elected. Annie is secretary it is true. But titles are fairly meaningless IMO. There are safeguards to prevent to the campaign in general and the committee being hijacked or being unrepresentative.

The best way to reassure yourself of this is to meet or phone some of the most active and long term campaigners, check whether my accounts or the accounts of Andrew Johnson ring true with them. By getting to know other campaigners you will be able to judge who is or is not genuine. It is my strong opinion that the VAST majority of us are exactly who and what we say we are. You are always free to call me if it helps 07986 616941
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know David Shayler does not have access to any evidence regarding no planes other than what has been posted on this site.

I did a poll on this site and 1/3 of those who replied believed there were no planes - this is a minority but not a small minority.

The fact is there is substantial evidence that were no planes.

- Not one clear image showing the livery of the plane (anywhere)
- Plane melted into building
- No wreckage bouncing off building
- no black boxes
- no air crash investigation
- no clearly identifiable wreckage
- plane was travelling too fast
- eye witnesses saying it was just an explosion
- film footage invariably zooming out at the critical moment
- film footage missing impact altogether
- one of the twin towers planes not scheduled to fly that day
- footage showing bits of plane missing (in flight)
- delay in explosion after impact
- slow motion footage showing no entrance hole

It's amazing that most on this site are happy to buy into no planes at the pentagon or shanksville but are happy to accept a cartoon plane as evidence for WTC.

No doubt with all this information available David has concluded that although there were 4 alleged planes that day - in reality there were zilch.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't find it amazing

I suggest there many different groups here

Planers (those who on the balance of probabilities believe there were planes, though not necessarily the ones alleged by the OCT)

'No planers' (those who on the balance of probabilities believe there were planes)

Those who are undecided or feel unqualified / under-researched to express an informed opinion

Those that would not mention these controversial theories on a public platform or in the MSM

Those that believe that this should be a central plank to any explanation of 'what really happened'
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
As far as I know David Shayler does not have access to any evidence regarding no planes other than what has been posted on this site.

I did a poll on this site and 1/3 of those who replied believed there were no planes - this is a minority but not a small minority.

The fact is there is substantial evidence that were no planes.

- Not one clear image showing the livery of the plane (anywhere)
- Plane melted into building
- No wreckage bouncing off building
- no black boxes
- no air crash investigation
- no clearly identifiable wreckage
- plane was travelling too fast
- eye witnesses saying it was just an explosion
- film footage invariably zooming out at the critical moment
- one of the twin towers planes not scheduled to fly that day
- footage showing bits of plane missing (in flight)
- delay in explosion after impact
- slow motion footage showing no entrance hole

Let me try and address these one by one
1. - Not one clear image showing the livery of the plane (anywhere)
agreed, but other planes explains this without them needing to be holograms. And if they were holograms why not give them the markings of American Airliners?
2 Plane melted into building - as the buildings were designed to obsorb impacts from commercial airliners, as was said "like a pencil through fly mesh"
3.- no air crash investigation, not evidence of no planes just of cover-up
4. - no clearly identifiable wreckage-False, there's the engine cordoned off by feds on Fox news footage of that day, seen in many AJ and other films.
5. plane was travelling too fast- Doen't look too fast to me, is there a breakdown estimating the planes speed, and evidence to show jetliners cannot travel at this speed (remember it doesn't have to be a 767 or the ones that were to have taken off in Boston, plane switching is a credible argument!)
6.eye witnesses saying it was just an explosion- does this eye witness say that they were looking at the towers saw no plane approaching and saw the explosion, or that they simply looked up just to see the explosion, also from some veiws, the path of the plane might be obscured so as to only see the explosion.
7.film footage invariably zooming out at the critical moment
- footage showing bits of plane missing (in flight) - footage, footage footage, seen the sketchy looking stuff and its all appeared recently, look at the origonal footage in films and doco's years ago and there's no such anomolies, my guess it this sketchy footage has been mocked up by those wishing to to inject this no-plane poison into the truth movement (and its certainly working)
8 - one of the twin towers planes not scheduled to fly that day - so doesn't mean it was a hologram
9.- delay in explosion after impact- Device, either in the towers (possibly combination homing beacon, or on the planes (object on bottom anomily as seen in plane site), certainly those explosions to my layman brain still seem too large for jet fuel alone.
10.- slow motion footage showing no entrance hole, I tried this one with the counter at 6secs but could not see what you were on about, it showed the approach then the explosion which obsured the hole again though footage-doctorable. There's certainly plenty of photo's and footage of people standing in the open wounds (that are very plane shaped).
None of these arguments to me are convincing, all with more reasonable explanations than an unnecesarry holoshow, but thats just me, people are entitled to their own opinions
poiuytr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a single argument for the no plane theory stands up to scrutiny;yet David clearly stated
Quote:
frame by frame , you will see a cigar-shaped missile hitting the World Trade Center

then
Quote:
The only explanation is that they were missiles surrounded by holograms made to look like planes,

David Shayler,"these are YOUR OWN WORDS "
If you stand by them,elaborate.
If not,then explain the reasons for your reversal.

Either way,you owe people a clarification.
Gibson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David mentions twice:

"the Pentagons automated missile defence system"

for clarification, does the Pentagon have the above?
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unsure, heres some aricles/sites, certainly this allegations been made before http://www.911myths.com/html/pentagon_missile_batteries.html and are quite possibly well founded-
http://www.gcn.com/print/vol18_no29/573-1.html
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you chose to believe terrorists did complete this attack, you must accept the best they were hoping for was to kill the passengers, the people on the floors the plane hit and, if they’d thought about it, the people on the floors above from smoke suffocation. They could never have predicted the complete destruction of the towers, far less the destruction of building 7. I think this is an angle that is underplayed; either the government planned and enacted the murder of 3000 people, or terrorists planned and enacted the murder of a few hundred, and got lucky- unfeasably lucky.

What a brilliant, brilliant comment. This point is very powerful indeeed.

This point should be highlighted and sticky'd somewhere. Or at least moved onto another subject area - its dynamite! No pun intended

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Gibson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderson wrote:
unsure, heres some aricles/sites, certainly this allegations been made before http://www.911myths.com/html/pentagon_missile_batteries.html and are quite possibly well founded-
http://www.gcn.com/print/vol18_no29/573-1.html

Well, certainly after the event:

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/09/10/ar911.air.defense/
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poiuytr wrote:
Not a single argument for the no plane theory stands up to scrutiny;yet David clearly stated
Quote:
frame by frame , you will see a cigar-shaped missile hitting the World Trade Center

then
Quote:
The only explanation is that they were missiles surrounded by holograms made to look like planes,

David Shayler,"these are YOUR OWN WORDS "
If you stand by them,elaborate.
If not,then explain the reasons for your reversal.

Either way,you owe people a clarification.

If you're referring to the the Sky video clip then you're wrong as he doesn't say either as I've triple checked. He infers no planes but never does he say it. Also David doesn't mention holograms. You will also note the interviewer sort of stumbles when he realises that David is inferring no planes and then David smiles. I read David's smile as “Yes I'm bullshitting about this bit”.

poiuytr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

If you're referring to the the Sky video clip then you're wrong

The sentences are from the Brendan O'Neill interview;it won't be difficult to doubble check ,since Annie was present
http://www.newstatesman.com/200609110028

Check the comments by a reader:
"I came to this site via a Google search for David Shayler, whom I saw interviewed on SkyNews in early December (2006). He apparently blind-sided the interviewer by diverging from the alleged topic of discussion to his bizaare assertions about 9/11, 7/7, et al. This really surprises me, as SkyNews must have known Shayler's background. And if so, why was the interviewer not prepared with some cogent challenges to the claims -- or, if not so prepared, at least with the evident question "Is Shayler making money out of the conspiracy theories?"; and with the evident observation that it is simply impossible in today's environment of whistle-blowing, resentments, leaks and tattle-tale profits to maintain secret a conspiracy involving tens or hundreds of persons. In the absence of such challenge, Shayler has doubtless won new foggy-headed adherents. In sum, a dis-service by a supposedly informative television program. I want to compliment Mr. O'Neill and New Statesmen for this succinct and intelligently written article. If all this seems unexplainably new to me, it's because I am not British and live on the Continent. RL
"
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poiuytr wrote:
Andrew,stay on the topic,plz

I will take that as a "NO" then. And some people take these posters seriously. Hmmmm

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poiuytr wrote:
Quote:

If you're referring to the the Sky video clip then you're wrong

The sentences are from the Brendan O'Neill interview;it won't be difficult to doubble check ,since Annie was present
http://www.newstatesman.com/200609110028

OK fair enough.

So I wonder what David's up to? He's only saying stuff we've all heard before so I won't be taking much notice of his comments in the future. I'm not saying he's a shill but if he keeps on with the NPT I will warn people off him.

commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

theres a poll going on right now here http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5842

right now the no planer option is clocking up 10%, and thats with two no planer options out of five options, the one including regular controlled demolition getting 0% (10%to no plane + beam weapon/nuke) I realise the options here don't cover everything -I myself would say regular controlled + beam+ nuke quite credible, but hey. less no planers that official versionists (15%) Cool
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=4658&highlight=plane s
Total Votes : 27
Of the 27 who bothered to vote, 8 said no planes, despite the advertising...
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=4754&highlight=plane s
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=4659&highlight=plane s

I suppose it depends on how you read into those figures.
One way would be:
1431 members, 27 votes, 8 no-planers.
ie: a tiny minority.

Or: A third of the truth movement believes in no planes... i.e. not a small minority.

Or: Such a small sample cannot be used to draw any conclusions at all...

Options 1 or 2 would reveal a position of considerable bias, im going with 3.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 9 of 14

Jump to: