FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which WTC 911 Theory Do YOU Support?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which WTC 911 Theory Do YOU Support?
Remote Control Planes & Controlled Demolition
75%
 75%  [ 25 ]
Remote Control Planes & Orbital Cannon/Beam Weapon/Mini Nuke
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No Planes & Orbital Cannon/Beam Weapon/Mini Nuke
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
No Planes & Controlled Demolition
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Hijacked Planes & Gravitational Collapse (*Offical Story*)
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 33

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Which WTC 911 Theory Do YOU Support? Reply with quote

A Straw(man) Poll. Please do take part, even you critics. I thought it might be interesting to find out how the forum is divided, or otherwise, on the theory details. Lots of options, take your time to find the one that suits YOU!

Ran out of room for more options Confused so if you don't see your pet theory, find one that's close or make a post below.

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No conclusive evidence for ANY plane theory.
However, 10 features of CD + chemical fingerprints make that very clear cut.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people think that Big Boeings hit the WTC.

What will this poll affect? Certainly won't affect the delayed fireball on the videos. The laws of physics and combustion have never been affected by the result of polls.

You seem quite bothered by this Thermate - why?

Oh yes, I forgot - you care about "The 9/11 Truth movement" and a discussion of this evidence "damages the movement".

Sorry for being so dumb there. I know, I know....

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
One thing's for sure,spreading of the no planes theory does not help to progress the movement,neither is the space beam theory handy in the same regard,surely you must know this AJ?

We have enough evidence already without discourse to even fancier notions.

Having looked at NP theory from http://www.nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=exploding_the_a irliner_crash_myth and stuff on the other thread,I'm not as convinced about BB's now.

Last edited by Newspeak International on Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The glaring omission is the option for those who have no particular allegiance or have not made their mind up.

I do not believe the official version but do not support any voting option in favour of another.

You could term this 'don't know' or 'not sure' - it is not a cop out - it is just I have not seen conclusive evidence that any of the options are cast-iron.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
The glaring omission is the option for those who have no particular allegiance or have not made their mind up.

I do not believe the official version but do not support any voting option in favour of another.

You could term this 'don't know' or 'not sure' - it is not a cop out - it is just I have not seen conclusive evidence that any of the options are cast-iron.

Tele, if you could choose two or more options, how would you vote?

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of the above.

You can't whittle it down to a poll weighted towards idiot theories.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
None of the above.

You can't whittle it down to a poll weighted towards idiot theories.

The official theory is only mentioned once.

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's five idiot theories as options, Mr Threat, not one.
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
won't affect the delayed fireball on the videos. The laws of physics and combustion have never been affected by the result of polls.
No it won't and that's fine because they are precisely what explains that 'delayed fireball'.

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Sorry for being so dumb

Its OK, its not your fault.

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
None of the above.

Yeah, I wanted to include a LIHOP and a NONE option, as well as some others, but the forum settings wont allow more options Exclamation

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as the planes go, there are more option between the official story and remote controlled planes. It's as likely that we are looking at an attack in the style of the earlier WTC bombing where a genuine terror cell were facilitated by the FBI/CIA and allowed to carry out the attack as remote controlled planes are. I think each option is equal in my mind and I have no real prefference.

I have not been shown anything that even smelled of evidence for anything other than an unconventional controlled demolition. What explosives and chemicals were used I have no idea.

No one has even had a go at answering my questions as to how a "death ray" would produce the damage we saw- ie. how if it came from above or below the explosion could start in the middle of the tower, or if it was from the side how the destruction was not increasingly angled on the way down.

The core collumns that remained for a few seconds vefore dropping vertically w/ the north tower also refute a "death ray" but conform to a controlled demolition.

The whole point of the death ray seems to be that concrete couldn't have been pulverised otherwise, and this argument has never been backed up by and figures.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

Tele, if you could choose two or more options, how would you vote?

I honestly couldn't vote in favour of any above another.

I would vote if there was a 'not decided' option - others would too - and if you want to include everyone and get a complete idea of how people are thinking - then you have to include it.

Incidentally, does the No Planes option automatically mean the hologram aspect is included, or is that another one altogether not listed?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

focusing on any theory only makes people go of track in my opinion. what is important is what is there evidence of that dosnt fit the offical version and what dose that evidence point to. making evidence fit a thoery isnt they way to go. so all that matters is exposing where we were lied to about the events and what there is physical evidence of. i found recently and also think this happens often, because theres so much focus on theorys rather than evidence you can easily see things or be fooled into seeing things that are not what they appear. example being a peice of paper floating about in front of the building before the plane impact, because of the remote control laser guided theory i instantly jumped to a conclusion as it looked like a light on the building at first, without examining it properly. thankfully this was pointed out and now i realise my mistake, but dosnt stop me feeling like a complete idiot. to sum up theorys make you look for evidence to fit the theory rather than evidence of anything. so if there was a option up there saying simply saying conspiracy then i might of voted.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:

What will this poll affect? Certainly won't affect the delayed fireball on the videos. The laws of physics and combustion have never been affected by the result of polls.

Oh yes, I forgot - you care about "The 9/11 Truth movement" and a discussion of this evidence "damages the movement".

Andrew I must say I'm very disappointed in your posts of late. Most of us here think the NPT is balls but the only reason we're talking about it is because there are a few people here who are obsessed with trying to convince others that it's a valid theory. All the chat about the NPT is almost certainly a shillish smoke screen to stop people looking at all the other evidence surrounding the events of 911.

Will shills hold positions within the truth movement? Hey lets just take 911 as an example of how easy it is to fool most people. Rolling Eyes Andrew if your still a moderator/administrator on this forum in the new year I may decide to post elsewhere. It's just getting very tedious reading the same shilly posts. I may set up a free forum like John Whites or simply join Johns and post in the 911 section. Twisted Evil

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shill Shill Shill. Will you all just drop it?

Is it just possible that the people who think there were no planes... wait for it... BELIEVE there were no planes and aren't "shills"?

It's almost like a fashion here to say that everyone who says anything someone doesn't agree with is automatically a "shill".

It's boring. Sorry does that make me a shill now?

Some of those arguing no-planes are doing so using legitimate, thought out arguments, which suggests whether they are right or wrong, they are genuine in their beliefs, and not trying to deceive anyone.

I am willing to listen to them. At current I have seen nothing that would really constitute proof or strong evidence of the idea, but I want to remain open minded to the possibility as all free thinkers should.

What bothers me most isn't that those proposing the more leftfield theories sound like shills but that those who are most vehement in their responses to them sound EXACTLY like deniers (or obedience fanatics, as I like to call them) when you approach them with the more obvious questions, such as WTC7 or what happened to the core columns in 1 & 2. Meaning they don’t respond to the actual points they make but instead go on a “rolling eyes and mocking” approach of rejecting the idea ideologically rather than specifically and factually.

A lot of people here, myself included, feel it could be damaging to the truth being told to circulate these ideas outside a circle of people who haven’t already crossed the initial bridge of denial- so why try to stop a real debate of it right here (as long as it isn’t in the “news” section, that is)? If you think they are wrong- prove them wrong.

What does calling them a shill really do but add the already paranoid atmosphere in this place?
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koheleth wrote:
If you think they are wrong- prove them wrong.

The NPT has been proven again and again to be balls yet people are still allowed to start threads about it. Why?
Koheleth wrote:
What does calling them a shill really do but add the already paranoid atmosphere in this place?

Who's being paranoid?

I figure if any member of this forum starts acting like a shill they should be outed, not allowed to try and convince newbies of a wacko theory. It's called “Neuro Linguistic Programming” (NLP) and if you can get people to believe something wacko you can get them to believe anything.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming

911 was a mind-job so what do you think NPT is?

Oh and by the way this forum seems to be going the same way as st911.org especially when you consider that Andrew Johnson is the not only a moderator but also an administrator here! Andrew is also very close to Fetzer, Woods and Reynolds and is often seen to stick up for them when he's pushing NPT and the half-baked-bean-weapon. Come on work it out or have you been NLP'd?

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick,
Well maybe I haven't been here long enough but I haven't seen it categorically disproved. This does remind me a little of when people say they have "disproved" my claims of controlled demolition through virtue of saying "no,no,no,no,no" and hurling some insults at me. I have read very convincing arguments against it, enough that I do not accept it as likley, but nothing that made the theory an impossibility- unlike the "death ray" which no argument at all has been forwarded for that I have noticed.

No I am not a "no-planer", but I want to hear what they have to say. I am very sceptical about it, but I was very sceptical of the twin towers being brought down by controlled demolition once upon a time. Scepticism is good, only when twinned with an open mind, otherwise it is a disability.

The fact that Andrew Johnson is one of the major members of the British group somewhat detracts from the idea he is a "shill", David Shayler's credibility and whistle blowing past, for me, earns him my ear at least if not my agreement.

Your policy that if someone suspects a shill they should call them out seems to be similar in someways to the way the term "terrorist" is being applied as a label to anyone who criticises the government or fights them.

The criteria seems to be narrow- and it seems to be whether you agree with them or not. How far do you go in your shill calling- will it end up a minor disagreement over the most likeley type of explosive used will be fuel enough for someone to earn "shill-ship".

How close I am to be a shill right now? How many more times do I have to disagree with you to earn that badge?
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to argue the toss with you about this K as I figure what I said above is fair enough.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick,
Fair enough, a difference of opinion is of no harm to either of us. Besides, in retrospect I was a little heavy handed with you above and I appologise for that.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:

Andrew I must say I'm very disappointed in your posts of late. Most of us here think the NPT is balls but the only reason we're talking about it is because there are a few people here who are obsessed with trying to convince others that it's a valid theory. All the chat about the NPT is almost certainly a shillish smoke screen to stop people looking at all the other evidence surrounding the events of 911.

Will shills hold positions within the truth movement? Hey lets just take 911 as an example of how easy it is to fool most people. Rolling Eyes Andrew if your still a moderator/administrator on this forum in the new year I may decide to post elsewhere. It's just getting very tedious reading the same shilly posts. I may set up a free forum like John Whites or simply join Johns and post in the 911 section. Twisted Evil

I'm pretty sure that Andrew will remain a moderator just to see the back of you Patrick ---- Good Riddance to you
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Andrew will remain a moderator just to see the back of you Patrick ---- Good Riddance to you
Laughing
Hey I'll still pop-in so I can have a good laugh at all your posts 4U2P!

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
:

So sorry. I have heard these sorts of comments before. Anyone can ring me up and talk to me and I will tell them anything they want to know. 01332 674271.

I stick to basic evidence - such as free-fall collapse times and delayed fireballs. In the street I only discuss the former:

Link

People can call me what they like. I've put all my cards on the table - including posting name, address, telephone and even videos of myself. No one needs to snoop on me.

So Patrick, about me, people have the best possible chance of making their own minds up - because they have the most information. For me to say "I am not a Shill" is an empty and meaningless statement because without knowing me, you could never be sure.

I don't enjoy moderating this forum and am surprised that on an issue as important as 9/11, you should even make such a statement. Have I deleted anyones posts? No.

So, why do you care so much about me posting videos of petrol bombs being thrown and seeing a fireball appear a fraction of second after the glass breaks? Are you afraid you might be losing at least part of the argument?

Not to worry, old boy, time will tell who is correct. Judging by the evidemce, and the way the issue is treated by many, I am pretty sure now who is. This is why I tend to taunt and tease rather than be rude and vitriolic. I try to provide evidence when I have the time - as I have provided video evidence above to back up what I am saying.

But go ahead - accuse me of anything you like....

Take care,

ADJ

Last edited by Andrew Johnson on Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

Hey I'll still pop-in so I can have a good laugh at all your posts 4U2P!

Hmmm - yeah perhaps that's another example... who knows...

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take your time:

Link

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's late for me but I've just watched your vid Andrew and that is just the sort of stuff I talk about,the only difference is the reaction as I mostly get negative responses,unless they view dvd footage which in some cases is months after receiving it,then it's positive!

You shouldn't leave your number on here as I might give you a ring at 3 in the morning Laughing

And Patrick,I'm pretty sure most here have seen SEJ's lectures and I don't believe anyone here disputes his findings(Though I could be wrong on that)
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep you were wrong, although i know s.jones work and seen some things explaining his conclusion i had'nt seen that vid. cheers for putting it up. it was alot more indepth than what i have seen previous, and explanied the process of his conclusion better.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I would vote if there was a 'not decided' option - others would too - and if you want to include everyone and get a complete idea of how people are thinking - then you have to include it.

Good point, Tele, I agree

Seeing this poll, I was curious why there wasn't also a LIHOP or 'terrorists were directly working for the US option'

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need more votes to be sure, but seems NPT/BW is kinda unpopular. Something to think about eh... Idea
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
Something to think about eh... Idea

Yes it's indicative of something.

I just can't quite figure out what that is.

I havn't voted yet by the way. I have yet to be convinced of any of those theories, although I am absolutely certain it was an inside job. CD is the strongest and the most (very) likely, but I don't have the expertise to decide if it's got substance or not.

Feel free to quote from that Andrew.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: