FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this the best the Guardian can come up with?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Is this the best the Guardian can come up with? Reply with quote

It seems Ms Hyde has learnt her craft from the tabloids. Not one issue in her piece, only smear and innuendo. A sad day for a once great paper.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Columnists/Column/0,,1739254,00.html
DrJazzz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think some letters to the editor are called for

letters@guardian.co.uk I beleive
frankie
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrJazzz wrote:
I think some letters to the editor are called for

letters@guardian.co.uk I beleive

=======================

Here's the email I just sent them:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am losing all respect for the Guardian. For the editor to allow such a poor quality story is very sad.

Marina Hyde failed to mention or debate any of the facts that Charlie Sheen has raised. Instead, she chose to make a personal attack. What a childish, spiteful and foolish writer.

Her philosophy seems to be that she will only believe something if she likes the person who is saying it. Conversely, if she personally does not like someone, she will dismiss whatever they say.

For the Guardian to publish such nonsense just brings the paper into disrepute.

The Guardian should run another article, this time debating the facts. Possibly explaining how three buildings collapsed in their own footprints - just like controlled demolition.

Possibly explaining how a paper passport was found at Ground Zero, while the black boxes were destroyed.

Or the NORAD stand down. Or why jets weren't called up from Andrews Airbase a few miles away from the Twin Towers. Or how about the Security Service allowing George Bush to stay in a classroom full of children after they knew that 'America was under attack'. Or the documentation showing that the American Administration needed a 'New Pearl Harbour'.

Of course, all of this would take some explaining, and Marina Hyde is obviously not up for that - she would rather attack Charlie Sheen on a personal level. It is laughable.

Marina Hyde's article is not worthy of the Guardian that I once respected.

Shame on the Guardian.

Yours faithfully,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: