FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Those Neocon vampires stole all the money..
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Those Neocon vampires stole all the money.. Reply with quote

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eootfzAhAoU

Mckinney Grills Rumsfeld about the plundered Pentagon trillions.

I do not know how you can spend your nights and your days defending these neocon swine and still sleep soundly.

Youre as sick and morally depraved as they are.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be silly, the Pentagon's accounting problems go back many years, they are nothing to do with the neo-cons. See this article. Try doing just a little research and thinking for yourself, you would find it much more rewarding.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Don't be silly, the Pentagon's accounting problems go back many years, they are nothing to do with the neo-cons. See this article. Try doing just a little research and thinking for yourself, you would find it much more rewarding.

What sort of link is that? Listen 2.3 trillion has been skanked. 2.3 trillion of US tax payers money! Please dont insult my intelligence by linking me to some 'insider' defence industry magazine.

Bushwacker, you are a M E N T A L I ST.

JEZUS FUKKIN MADNESS.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

What sort of link is that? Listen 2.3 trillion has been skanked. 2.3 trillion of US tax payers money! Please dont insult my intelligence by linking me to some 'insider' defence industry magazine.

Bushwacker, you are a M E N T A L I ST.

JEZUS FUKKIN MADNESS.

Look anywhere else, you fool. Just do a tiny bit of research before sounding off, is that too much to ask?

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Vampires did it now? Kate Beckinsale sexy vampires or Salems Lot Baldy bloerk vampires? Cause if its the former, I DEFINATELY give in!
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

$2.3 Trillion? During Bush's term in office?

Bush was inaugurated January 20th 2001. In 9 months he managed to steal around a quarter of the domestic output of the United States?

You do know that the GDP of America is only $11 trillion per year?

Over 9 months = $8.8 trillion

$2.3 trillion missing...

that's 26% of the countries gross domestic product over the period before 9/11.

You ever, you know, think about things before you say them?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

$2.3 Trillion? During Bush's term in office?

Bush was inaugurated January 20th 2001. In 9 months he managed to steal around a quarter of the domestic output of the United States?

You do know that the GDP of America is only $11 trillion per year?

Over 9 months = $8.8 trillion

$2.3 trillion missing...

that's 26% of the countries gross domestic product over the period before 9/11.

You ever, you know, think about things before you say them?

Watch and learn, you fool. All together 2.3 trillion has gone, where did I say in Bush's term? Wherever it's gone, it should be accounted for and still isnt. It's obvious the Neocons have been dipping their claws in too.

http://benfrank.net/patriots/news/national/pentagon_missing_trillions

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

Watch and learn, you fool. All together 2.3 trillion has gone, where did I say in Bush's term? Wherever it's gone,

So you don't know where it went but you know it went to the "neocons"?

Quote:
It's obvious the Neocons have been dipping their claws in too.

What is your evidence for this? It's been missing over a period of something like 30 or 40 years. How neo are these neocons?

How exactly have neocons been stealing money in periods when conservatives have not been in power? Nixon couldn't keep one robbery quiet, how do you propose this one got covered up?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if they've been covering it up for years, why the hell would they bother admitting it, and then starting to cover it up again?

Really, do you ever think about anything before you say it?

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
And if they've been covering it up for years, why the hell would they bother admitting it, and then starting to cover it up again?

THE MONEY HAS FUKKING DISAPPEARED, YOU FOOL. IS CYNTHIA MCKINNEY MAKING IT UP FOR A FUKKING LAFF? THEY ADMITTED IT BECAUSE THEY GOT FUKKING RUMBLED. GONE. FINITO!

AM I SPEAKING FUKKING JAPANESE OR SOMETHING?

THE MONEY HAS FUKKING DISAPPEARED! IF YOU CAN FIND IT, GIVE CYNTHIA MCKINNEY A CALL.

YOU'RE CONSTANTLY FUKKING WHITEWASHING, YOURE A FUKKING LUNATIC.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hysterical shouting does not hide the fact that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Hysterical shouting does not hide the fact that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

And you do?. So, youre saying there is no money that has gone missing??

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Chipmunk Stew, where is all this money? Can you ask your handlers before you clock off?
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think anyone is trying to argue the fact the politicians aren?t the biggest group of corrupt, greedy little b****** and whether you vote for the puppet on the right hand or the puppet on the left, your still voting for the same body holding both of them as the late great bill hicks says.

the point is they didn't do 9/11, I?m not saying their incompetence couldn't be behind it. Or maybe at a stretch (very limber stretchy stretch), they let it happen like peal harbour. but its the whole controlled demolition theory that?s a crock of it. The improbability is ridiculous; I?d laugh at the implausibility if it was a Die Hard plot.

also destroying the twin towers wouldn't eliminate all records of 2.3 trillion being stolen. There would be records in the white house, pentagon, defence buildings, military databases and pretty much anything to do with U.S accounting. They still know how much they spent pre - 9/11 without the towers on every other division, don?t see why military spending wouldn?t be any different.

p.s anyone have any idea over what period this 2.3 trillion was lost. that seems to be the key and i can't find any evidence to suggest any timeline what so ever
________
SS 1

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveyJ wrote:

the point is they didn't do 9/11, I’m not saying their incompetence couldn't be behind it. Or maybe at a stretch (very limber stretchy stretch), they let it happen like peal harbour. but its the whole controlled demolition theory that’s a crock of it. The improbability is ridiculous; I’d laugh at the implausibility if it was a Die Hard plot.

So where is the plane on here then, DaveyJ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpJdjhl-a_U&mode=related&search=

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(said slowly and with great patience)

If you have an office that has computers in it and you store a lot of data, all your data is regularly backed up to tape and stored as far from your office as physically feasible whilst still being accessible in case of disaster recovery.

It doesnt matter what offices you blow up, unless you blow up both the office, the off site data storage facility AND the couriers office.

BTW, if bush had 2.3 trillion in his bank, do you think he'd EVER bother turning up for work again?
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
BTW, if bush had 2.3 trillion in his bank, do you think he'd EVER bother turning up for work again?

Well, I'm not for a second suggesting he nicked the pentagon cash, but If he quit tomorrow I don't think he'd need worry about paying the bills or wonder if he can afford to buy a Nintendo Wii or whatever.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pentagon's accounting systems are so bad that it is extremely vulnerable to waste and fraud. This is not a new problem, and has nothing to do with the neo-cons. The statement that trillions are unaccounted for is literal, the accounting is a shambles. It does not mean that trillions have gone missing. No one can say how much, if anything, has gone missing, just because the accounting is so bad. The US General Accounting Office Report is here:
http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d04615.pdf

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the money all went into UFO research like in Independence Day?
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
The Pentagon's accounting systems are so bad that it is extremely vulnerable to waste and fraud. This is not a new problem, and has nothing to do with the neo-cons. The statement that trillions are unaccounted for is literal, the accounting is a shambles. It does not mean that trillions have gone missing. No one can say how much, if anything, has gone missing, just because the accounting is so bad. The US General Accounting Office Report is here:

It's not literal? So why did Donald Rumsfeld admit 2.3 trillion? Did he just say it for a bit of a laugh, like?

Pray,why are the accounting systems so bad, my programmed friend?

Can they not afford decent accountants? Are you going to try to blame it on 'military cutbacks' next? Laughing

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo, Bushwacker. Do you have a poster sized image of this pic above your bed?

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's been missing over a period of something like 30 or 40 years

Another blatant lie. Not a mistake a lie. This is old ground and the period when 2.3 trillion dollars went missing was over a 3 to 4 year period prior to 9/11 and this fact was posted and the information came from the US government.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

It's not literal? So why did Donald Rumsfeld admit 2.3 trillion? Did he just say it for a bit of a laugh, like?

Pray,why are the accounting systems so bad, my programmed friend?

Can they not afford decent accountants? Are you going to try to blame it on 'military cutbacks' next? Laughing

If you can read, why don't you?

DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would make an awesome poster for irony, i'd have it above my bed if i could get one.

Quote:
So where is the plane on here then, DaveyJ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpJdjhl-a_U&mode=related&search=

well i can't see it on that vedio, beacuse its filmed on DV camera probably only with a 10x optical zoom at best and giving the way they zoom in would use digital zoom totally destorting the image, and when they zoom out they are probably at least two miles away, so i'm sorry i cant identify which pixel traveling at 500 miles an hour is the plane.

however if you could explain all the other images of the planes impacting and the thousands of witness who saw it?
________
[URL=http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_(Europe)_Model_C](Europe) Model C[/URL]

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

THE MONEY HAS FUKKING DISAPPEARED, YOU FOOL. IS CYNTHIA MCKINNEY MAKING IT UP FOR A FUKKING LAFF? THEY ADMITTED IT BECAUSE THEY GOT FUKKING RUMBLED. GONE. FINITO!

AM I SPEAKING FUKKING JAPANESE OR SOMETHING?

THE MONEY HAS FUKKING DISAPPEARED! IF YOU CAN FIND IT, GIVE CYNTHIA MCKINNEY A CALL.

YOU'RE CONSTANTLY FUKKING WHITEWASHING, YOURE A FUKKING LUNATIC.

Sorry I can't hear you, maybe you could type a little louder?

Why would Rumsfeld announce this on the day before 9/11, knowing 9/11 would happen, and then proceed to start trying to cover it up again? Why not just not raise it in the first place?

It's like stealing from your employer for years, telling him about it, and then starting an office fire to cover it up. Why would you say anything in the first place?

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
It's been missing over a period of something like 30 or 40 years

Another blatant lie. Not a mistake a lie. This is old ground and the period when 2.3 trillion dollars went missing was over a 3 to 4 year period prior to 9/11 and this fact was posted and the information came from the US government.

So the "neocons" were stealing it during the Clinton administration? So why all the fuss over Bush being so bad if Clinton was doing it? Where's all your we hate Clinton avatars and banners?

And over 4 years that's still 5% of the US GDP. You think no-one would notice 5% of the production of the country disappearing?

And what are they spending this on? War? That's what the defence budget is for. What's the point of squirreling away 2.3 trillion when you have an annual budget allowance which you theoretically control if you're a neocon, which you can spend on as much war mongering as you like.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For your benefit, Pixels, here is Rumsfeld's quote:

""According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

And for the second time, here is the link:

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

""According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

Yeah, I know. But why does he tell us and then try to cover it up again?

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

Yeah, I know. But why does he tell us and then try to cover it up again?

I dunno, ring him up and ask him. Rolling Eyes

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

If those are his exact words then he could just be admitting their accounting system is crappy.

p.s. lovely new avatar, prole. It's now a pleasure to view your posts.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: