FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Woman Says She Saw Top Of Tower Explode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Woman Says She Saw Top Of Tower Explode Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVcc5AxE5M0&mode=related&search=

And why is this woman so surprised when she heard that a 'plane' hit the tower?

And why the sudden shill surge ever since Shayler went on Sky News and had the courage to bring up the No Plane theory, albeit discreetly?

Commanderson and Co are shills trying to sully Shayler's name and create divisions in order to fracture the Movement. This is obvious.

Im with the No Planers. It feels right.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Woman Says She Saw Top Of Tower Explode Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

And why the sudden shill surge ever since Shayler went on Sky News and had the courage to bring up the No Plane theory, albeit discreetly?

Commanderson and Co are shills trying to sully Shayler's name and create divisions in order to fracture the Movement. This is obvious.

Please listen to what the woman says in this clip and how the interviewer tries to change the subject?

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Woman Says She Saw Top Of Tower Explode Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

Please listen to what the woman says in this clip and how the interviewer tries to change the subject?

This is a must watch - more clear evidence for No Planes

Nice One Prole
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know where the woman was when the plane hit the tower? If the plane went in on the northside and she was on the southside would she have seen the plane hit or just an explosion?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Woman Says She Saw Top Of Tower Explode Reply with quote

Agreed, the woman's testimony makes nothing clear and is edited in a bizarrely formatted loop.
I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Woman Says She Saw Top Of Tower Explode Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

It may (or may not) surprise you to learn PAT that many of us prefer more 'rational' explanations and that on the contrary, we see NPT and beam weapons etc. as a shill plot to move the 911 conspiracy safely into left-field and out of threat-range to the PTB.

Of course I can see the attractions - it's far less work to 'believe in' something. The (lack of) research proudly claimed by some adherants reinforces my view on this even more.

How about a catchy new slogan -
"NPT - making the world safe for the PTB"
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum is turning into a mud-bath so I am definitely going to set up a free forum of my own! My forum will try and stick to evidence and will not tolerate blatant shilling i.e. No NPT no half-baked-bean-weapons.

Don't worry I still pop in here if only to advertise my evidence-base. Wink

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Woman Says She Saw Top Of Tower Explode Reply with quote

chek wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

It may (or may not) surprise you to learn PAT that many of us prefer more 'rational' explanations and that on the contrary, we see NPT and beam weapons etc. as a shill plot to move the 911 conspiracy safely into left field and out of threat-range to the PTB.

Of course I can see the attractions - it's far less work to 'believe in' something. The (lack of) research proudly claimed by some adherants reinforces my view on this even more.

Think about this, Chek. In every debate with every person in denial what is it that takes up about 95% of the time? That's right, arguing the toss about plane impacts and the evaporating magic of kerosene. That is exactly where the PTB, want us going round and round in an utterly nutty fruit loop. The Movement have got things the wrong way around. I am absolutely certain that unless we grab the bull by the horns and jump out of this box we have sellotaped ourselves in, then the 9/11 Truth Movement will befall the same fate as the Diana murder. Seriously. We have been duped AGAIN. Did you notice the arrival of 'new recruits' after the Shayler SKY news interview and what was there topic of choice?

I just literally woke up a few days ago after a nap and I had this strong feeling that TTWSU3 and Ally and Co were right. It all fits. I truly believe that we should stop exhausting our energies on plane impacts/jet fuel etc and instead use it to research the NPT. It will be time very well spent. NPT is the way forward. We are running out of time and I know it's a brave decision for everyone but we must run with this before it's too late and we are all banged up in camps and prisons.

Last edited by prole art threat on Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
This forum is turning into a mud-bath so I am definitely going to set up a free forum of my own! My forum will try and stick to evidence and will not tolerate blatant shilling i.e. No NPT no half-baked-bean-weapons.

Don't worry I still pop in here if only to advertise my evidence-base. Wink

Patrick, we need you. This is what they want. Dont let the fukkers win. I will catch you all later.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Woman Says She Saw Top Of Tower Explode Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
chek wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

It may (or may not) surprise you to learn PAT that many of us prefer more 'rational' explanations and that on the contrary, we see NPT and beam weapons etc. as a shill plot to move the 911 conspiracy safely into left field and out of threat-range to the PTB.

Think about this, Chek. In every debate with every person in denial what is it that takes up about 95% of the time? That's right, arguing the toss about plane impacts and the evaporating magic of kerosene. That is exactly where the PTB, want us going round and round in an utterly nutty fruit loop. The Movement have got things the wrong way around. I am absolutely certain that unless we grab the bull by the horns and jump out of this box we have sellotaped ourselves in, then the 9/11 Truth Movement will befall the same fate as the Diana murder. Seriously. We have been duped AGAIN. Did you notice the arrival of 'new recruits' after the Shayler SKY news interview and what was there topic of choice?

I just literally woke up a few days ago after a nap and I had this strong feeling that TTWSU3 and Ally and Co were right. It all fits. I truly believe that we should stop exhausting our energies on plane impacts/jet fuel etc and instead use it to research the NPT. It will be time very well spent. NPT is the way forward. We are running out of time and I know it's a brave decision for everyone but we must run with this before it's too late and we are all banged up in camps and prisons.

Well I certainly don't agree that as a facet it's worth falling out over - it's the main event that we're trying to expose, not necessarily the details. But details are part of what people want to discuss, so they are important.

However we'll have to agree to disagree on this point, but nevertheless I have to say it's my belief that the global campaign would benefit from having a strong and known-science based alternative to the OCT.
Otherwise we're plonking ourselves into UFO territory (not that I don't believe that UFO's are theoretically possible), but you know what I mean - hopefully.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

I am pleased to see people adopting such open-minded views. But yes, if you want to make your own forum, go right ahead, boy!!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Woman Says She Saw Top Of Tower Explode Reply with quote

chek wrote;

Quote:
Otherwise we're plonking ourselves into UFO territory (not that I don't believe that UFO's are theoretically possible), but you know what I mean - hopefully.

Theoretically possible?

It is undeniable that UFO's exist - anything in the sky you cannot identify is one. People report UFO's all the time - they exist.

What they actually are is another matter entirely.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In every debate with every person in denial what is it that takes up about 95% of the time?

Ad hominem slander and shouting "Shill"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: