FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Critical thinking for NPT's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Critical thinking for NPT's Reply with quote

Ok. Here's an exciting opportunity for all (Andrew, TTWSU3, Prole) the NPT's on the forum. I challenge you to select a piece of evidence used to promote NPT and critically address it's strong and weak points.

No pressure to take part, i'm just wondering if you care capable of thinking critically about the evidence pushed by The Webfairy and so on..

What would you note as the strongest opposing evidence to NPT?
What do you consider powerful but untested physical evidence for NPT?

In return, i'd be more than happy to list my own doubts about the evidence FOR planes, once you have demonstrated a genuine interest in finding the truth and thereby increasing the validity of your arguments.

If you chose not to fairly address this thread then so be it, may it stand as a testament to your incapacity to think critically about the theory you espouse.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Critical thinking for NPT's Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
Ok. Here's an exciting opportunity for all (Andrew, TTWSU3, Prole) the NPT's on the forum. I challenge you to select a piece of evidence used to promote NPT and critically address it's strong and weak points.

No pressure to take part, i'm just wondering if you care capable of thinking critically about the evidence pushed by The Webfairy and so on..

What would you note as the strongest opposing evidence to NPT?
What do you consider powerful but untested physical evidence for NPT?

In return, i'd be more than happy to list my own doubts about the evidence FOR planes, once you have demonstrated a genuine interest in finding the truth and thereby increasing the validity of your arguments.

If you chose not to fairly address this thread then so be it, may it stand as a testament to your incapacity to think critically about the theory you espouse.

Just collate what I have posted on other threads. Thanks for volunteering. semantically, I prefer to suggest I am asking people to look at evidence, not that I am promoting a theory.

TSWU3's approach is somewhat different as he has been more abusive and almost "evangelical". Privately, I have requested he is not so abusive - it's not an approach I adopt.

Critical thinking (by some) has already been exhibbited on some threads - why do you need to start another?

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like what Andrew said.

Here's mine: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5905

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take that as a no then.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
I'll take that as a no then.

If you wish but with a proviso of "it's already been done several times over and I have nothing further to add at this point."

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, come on, just go quote me one critical analysis you've done.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
Aww, come on, just go quote me one critical analysis you've done.

I don't think this is exactly what you wanted - and it's kind of at a tangent, but here it is.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=16805#16805

Sorry, but your tactics very much reminded me of the above.

I do like how our forums are "their own documentation", to a large extent.

Have a GREAT day!

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew have you ever stopped for a minute and tried to figure out why you're constantly on the defensive.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Andrew have you ever stopped for a minute and tried to figure out why you're constantly on the defensive.

Umm - no - think I am too busy trying to figure out why you seem to be on some kind of "offensive" and why you seem to exhibit mood swings.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=31461#31461

It doesn't seem healthy to me. Do you think I care what people think about me? I have never had any kind of reputation and don't want one either. I'm just me - defensive, offensive, smelly, clean, dirty - I really regard these as piffling insignifcances compared to magnitude of the 9/11 deception and others which are being played out before us.

Night night

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for linking that post. Saves me saying it again.

Very Happy

mood swings

Take your pick;

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Confused Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

But I think you'll find, in relation to your posts it's normally;

Rolling Eyes
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Thanks for linking that post. Saves me saying it again.

Very Happy

mood swings

Take your pick;

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Confused Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

But I think you'll find, in relation to your posts it's normally;

Rolling Eyes

Hey Iron snot shti for brains - have you got no webs site on 911 in Oz - if so * off from this site and keep your poison at home
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the third or fourth time of asking:

Why would they fake the planes? What reason or need do they have? Why take that risk?

Get your spin doctors to come up with some convincing and logical answers to those questions and I'll go get some Bacofoil and join you in NPT-land.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:

Why would they fake the planes? What reason or need do they have? Why take that risk?

Get your spin doctors to come up with some convincing and logical answers to those questions and I'll go get some Bacofoil and join you in NPT-land.

I have already answered this.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:

Because faking it was less risky
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
if so * off from this site and keep your poison at home

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Not the 1st time its been said Reply with quote

Perhaps there is something to NPT but that 'something' is obscured here by the many spurious claims/videos that are pushed as absolute proof by useful idiots on a daily basis?.
See the latest contributions as an example.
If those who believe in NPT cannot weed out the nonsense via a bit of critical thinking/analysis then they are doing their theory a big disservice. If you are genuinely searching for the truth that is and not just propping up a belief system...
Everytime a suspect or doctored video is posted as proof and not critically assessed by its proponents or not accepted as fake when shown to be you lose a 'convert' or 3. This has been going on for years now but appears to be completely lost on most.
If your mission is to convert everyone to this 'truth' surely this thread would be a perfect chance to increase credibility by demonstrating critical thinking and humility? Tear down the rubbish and hone your truth?
Sticking to your best evidence?
Seemingly it doesnt matter if the clips posted are fakes or if a video is debunked.
Theres always a few others to focus on right?
I have not seen our resident npt'ers accept ANY of their clips as faked/flawed yet seemingly for fear of losing face.
And yet theres an air of desperation to prove this theory to us all from some, which leads to trumping every dodgy clip as proof. A self destructive loop...

Until critical thinking is employed by its proponents here the npt will only cause division.
Why anyone would wish to assist in that division is anyones guess.
The ridicule from those who reject it doesnt help in finding common ground but this ridicule is derived from the aforementioned dodgy clips posted as proof again and again and again. Everyday the forums are dominated by it and i know this has led to many people leaving this place for good.

How about this:
The NPT is the truth and agents are out pushing easily debunked fakes and video compression anomaly clips as truth to muddy the waters. Why would you not want to weed them out?
With Shayler telling millions to go look for themselves this ought to be a priority surely otherwise millions will be rejecting it all and by association.........ooops too late.

Or perhaps: its a disinfo campaign...it certainly smells like one to me but i accept i could be completely wrong...
One main stumbling block is all the eyewitnesses who saw a plane and the impossibility of controlling every camera in Manhatten of course there are many others covered quite well here
Ive yet to see any convincing proof of NPT and ive been looking into 911 since very soon after it happened fwiw.

Imo all serious NPT'ers ought to get very informed on all aspects of video to enable them to fight their case more effectively. Whenever an expert in this field debunks the clips there is no response besides insults or 'i already answered that' or some semantic problem is picked on. Not a good look.
Of course newly acquired expertise may lead to rejection of this theory but if yer after the truth that would be a good thing.
I appreciate that if true npt would nail it all but that is not enough for me to believe it nor should it be for anyone.
Belief is a funny old thing init.

cue fundamentalism will set ya 3 telling me im an ignorant prick or a witch etc for daring to express an opposing opinion on his forum.
Burn me.

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy ventured:
Quote:
TSWU3's approach is somewhat different as he has been more abusive and almost "evangelical". Privately, I have requested he is not so abusive - it's not an approach I adopt.

TIT3 belatedly responded:
Quote:
Hey Iron snot shti for brains - have you got no webs site on 911 in Oz - if so * off from this site and keep your poison at home

Andy, I feel for you mate :)
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is merely your opiniion, Scar, The problem here is that whenever any evidence is presented, most of yo. all shout "Fake, fake, it has been doctored , you can do that in ten minutes with the right software". Evidence is being presented here so we can debate it but, in your heart of stubborn hearts, you dont want to.

I am really not buying this 'Disinfo' nonsense either, because in my reckoning that has been bought already in the shape of real Boeings hitting the towers. However, this is merely my opinion.

At the end of the day, the proof that 9/11 was an inside job has been established via the nature of the collapses. The 'controlled demolition' aspect is safe, nothing can change that, so I honestly dont know how embracing other theories can harm the movement. Chill out and be brave and open minded enough to engage and debate with us. It's because your tunnel vision isnt allowing this. Like discussing it is going to get us labelled 'conspiracy nuts', well * that because that is what we are regarded as anyway by most people and the mass media.

So, what exactly is it we have to lose?

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

So, what exactly is it we have to lose?

More David Shaylers talking about NPT in the MSM?

Anyhow, people will see through that soon enough. In practise, what you said is all well and good and I've yet to see much from you so I don't know.. However, the problem is that with TTWSU3 and Andrew at least there is a very freaky sense of fanatical devotion to NPT, and a total blindness to criticism. The problem is they DON'T critically analyse their own evidence and show no interest in learning the skills or information that will allow them to do that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: