FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Naudet Brothers North Tower 'hit'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Naudet Brothers North Tower 'hit' Reply with quote

This has been brought up before but let's reflect on this clip. I mean, really what is the likelihood of the Naudet brothers and the firemen being in this very convenient, geographical position at this particular time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfkWI9LpkrI

Something I have just thought about now is, in the actual Naudet Brother documentary, one of the brothers goes missing? Where is he?

He is probably indulging in a wee bit of 'image manipulation', I hazzard a guess.

Those Naudet brothers are dirty shills. Fact. They should be invited to take a lie detector test at the earliest opportunity.

Last edited by prole art threat on Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know one of them was inside the north tower when the south collapsed? Shills indeed.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from what i understand they were originally there doing a documentary on firemen who were doing rountine checks on something in the street at the time.
they would of made the documentary regardless of 9/11 from what i can gather. it was just by chance that everything unfolded how it did. also they put there lives at risk by going in with the firemen.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
from what i understand they were originally there doing a documentary on firemen who were doing rountine checks on something in the street at the time.
they would of made the documentary regardless of 9/11 from what i can gather. it was just by chance that everything unfolded how it did. also they put there lives at risk by going in with the firemen.

Marky, look at the clip. what is the chance of them being out and about at that precise moment, let alone in that exact spot. Come on! They just happened to have the best seat in town and who were they filming, surprise surprise, FIREMEN!

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Marky, look at the clip. what is the chance of them being out and about at that precise moment, let alone in that exact spot. COME ON!

the documentary starts before 9/11 following a guy who starts training to become a fireman, that is what the documentary was meant to be about, they proberbly filmed prior during and after 9/11. honestly it was just by chance this happened whilst they were making the documentary.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
You know one of them was inside the north tower when the south collapsed? Shills indeed.

He was in there because he knew exactly when the tower was going to come down. It added drama to their documentary.

Them two make me want to do a projectile vomit!

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Marky, look at the clip. what is the chance of them being out and about at that precise moment, let alone in that exact spot. COME ON!

the documentary starts before 9/11 following a guy who starts training to become a fireman, that is what the documentary was meant to be about, they proberbly filmed prior during and after 9/11. honestly it was just by chance this happened whilst they were making the documentary.

I know all that. The chance of them being in that particular spot is one in a million. They are dirty shills. Take another look at that clip, Marky and guage the slow reaction of the firemen. The Naudet brothers would have headphones and their direction of that camera would have been orchestrated from elsewhere.

Shills. To the bone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: