FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George Galloway on Talksport: 9/11 and conspiracy theories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: George Galloway on Talksport: 9/11 and conspiracy theories Reply with quote

Did anyone catch the Gorgeous One's radio show last night?

I didn't but I heard the second hour focussed on conspiracy theories in general and 9/11 in particular with several callers challenging the official 9/11 conspiracy theory. It would be v helpful to get a recording of it

http://194.46.8.123/forum/forum_detail.asp?type=feature&id=100351&Page No=4&x=0.301948

http://194.46.8.123/features/feature_detail.asp?show=100051&day=1&feat ure_id=100360
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear he was thoroughly opposed to the 911 Truth, I reckon he's just play acting because he doesn't want to get involved, chicken. We know he's got copies of Loose Change and Martial Law and he still plays the fool.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sukhvinder said GG was on a Brum talk show. Sukhvinder got in and asked him "do you think 9-11 was an Inside Job". GG just said "no".

I "respect" his view, but the evidence is against him being right, so I didn't care to listen to him when he spoke at the rally in London - I thought getting a cup of tea was far more important at the time.

I think the more time we spend forgetting about GG the better (at least as far as 9-11 truth is concerned).

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm aware that the gorgeous one has been given the evidence before (in paper and DVD form) and that he doesn't support us/believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

Personally I suspect like much of the Stop the War leadership he is a sheep in wolf's clothing, deliberately gate-keeping 9/11 truth from the Stop the War grassroots. After his Big Brother fiasco, the terms 'useful idiot' comes to mind

I was just wondering if callers had any more success in pinning him down on specific evidence than previously or if he made any glaring errors or false statements that could be used to challenge him in the future or to strengthen our case
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: I heard the conversation in totality Reply with quote

Apart from Galloways position the overwhelming majority of those who took part trounced any views he might have wished to express. The level of opposition was astonishing.

When confronted about the 7/7 issues Galloway just stated that he has seen video evidence of hijackers, thats it. When someone related it to the evidence of De Menezes or the train timetable from Luton he said nothing.

When confronted about the steel structures and the impossibility of airline fuel to burn it, or the firefighters evidence of bombs in the Twin Towers structures he again failed to say anything.

Deep down Galloway knows he is wrong. He wants to toe the line by not being too controversial. ON the whole the audience which participated excelled in the range of questions and information. His bosses may not be too happy.
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange that GG or any of the so-called anti-war politicians will not touch 9/11 truth with a barge poll. I remember David Shayler telling me he bought up the subject with Tony Benn, who was very dismissive, saying he didn't have any time for that kind of rubbish.

I'm sure eventually, there will be an MP brave enough to talk the truth but I'm not holding my breath. Interestingly enough, I spoke with an old friend of mine today in the town that I hadn't seen for ages, who happens to be a Lib Dem District Councillor. I mentioned the 9/11 truth campaign we have just got off the ground in Totnes and she congratulated me, saying she could well believe it was an inside job. I'm sending her some copies of the DVDs.

I don't know what the awareness level is in other parts of the country, but here in Totnes, where hundreds of DVDs have been circulated and several local meetings organised, I have been pleasantly surprised by the level of knowledge there is out there. I would say the majority of people who I associate with accept that 9/11 was an inside job by the Americans, which I hope inspires others to distribute DVDs and organise meetings and public viewings of Loose Change 2, etc.,

Chris.

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One stray comment on GG.

He was elected as an MP by a predominantly Muslim constituency, who were understandably angry about the bogus war on terror and the criminalisation of their community. Now he has rather blotted his copybook with a large proportion of them after his antics on Big Brother. Would it not make sense for him, politically as well as morally, to back the 911 Truth Campaign? After all, it's because of 911 that the Muslim community around the world is being victimised.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by mason-free party on Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
nice to see Galloway reading my email out regarding 911 dvds on Ebay and also the many callers who understand the masonic agenda who phoned up..just like 9/11.... people need to confront the masonic agenda because it is crucially important even if your old man happens to be one Wink ...
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tried calling in.

"We're not covering this tonite, we did that last week"

"Err, this happened THIS week"

"Err we might do it tomorrow"

"Quick question, how many buildings fell on 911"

"Two?"

" Laughing "
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent approach Graham. Asking the most basic questions (how many towers fell, how many governments warned the US, how many war games were being played that day, how did Bush say he learnt that America was under attack, etc, etc....)

My experience is that the vast majority of 9/11 truth's critics are not even familiar with the most elementary facts and unanswered questions. Anyone challenging the gorgeous one would do well to ask what books or DVDs he has actually taken the time to watch/read before reaching his opinions and when anyone describes the 9/11 truth movement as just a bunch of insane conspiracy theorists, whether that includes the 9/11 family groups and the like of Michael Meacher MP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: