FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apollony

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Apollony Reply with quote

APOLLO : one giant hoax

At the present time, nowhere on Earth does there exist, nor is there any prospect in the foreseeable future of there being, the technology to put men on the moon and bring them back safely.
When NASA realised that President Kennedy’s 1961 call, for a man on the moon and back alive before the end of the decade, was totally impossible, they decided, rather than lose face, to hoax the whole thing. With $40 billion – at 1961 rates – available, the scope for deception was endless.
The major problem was the impossibility of overcoming the cosmic radiation threat within and beyond the Earth’s Van Allen Belts and on the moon’s surface. At least 5 feet of lead would be needed in all directions to protect the voyagers : for one man, in a telephone kiosk, this would involve a thousand tons of lead. 35-plus years later, the unprotected Apollo travellers, all of whom would have been fried, have shown no signs of radiation sickness.
Another problem was the inability of NASA to produce a stable craft which was intended to be the lunar landing module. “Lunar astronaut”, Neil Amstrong, almost lost his life when one of the prototype flying-bedstead LMs crashed and disintegrated. The problems were never even close to being solved.
The highly secret Area 51, in the Nevada Desert, is believed to be the location for the film studios – still visible from satellite photographs – which produced the television programmes – “live from the Moon”, whilst the astronauts merely sat out their time 200 miles above the Earth’s surface.
The official NASA record of the six Apollo excursions is so full of basic mistakes that various observers believe that some NASA personnel, very unhappy at being forced to be part of the hoax, deliberately left what would become obvious flaws in the record. The American flag flapping in the atmosphere-free, windless conditions ; the school-boy-level fake “moon photographs” and their difference from the live (film studio) transmissions ; the miracle of the standard Kodak film which withstood the X-rays and the extremes of heat and cold - 250 to minus-250 degrees ; the chest-mounted cameras which, without a viewfinder, produced hundreds of clear, well-framed photographs ; the multiple light sources ; the clear, uninterrupted voices of the astronauts as they sat above 10,000 lb-thrust, 140-decibel rockets ; the lack of any crater beneath the LMs; the lack of any exhaust smoke from the LM rockets (as it was pulled upwards, Thunderbird-style, by puppet strings in the studio) ; the lack of any stars in the lunar sky ; … and so on.
The impression that the men and vehicles were moving in a less dense gravity was created by simply slowing down the film to half-speed.
One of the “whistle-blowers”, Bill Kaysing, former analyst and engineer with Rocketdyne, the Apollo rocket designers estimated that “.. there were 85 completely separate manoeuvres involved in a lunar landing. Statisticians have calculated that the chances of completing this set of manoeuvres six times, without a single failure, were totally beyond the realms of possibility”.
Kaysing also reckoned that the chances of a successful, manned return trip to the moon were .0017%.
Other informants have not been so lucky. The outstanding critic of America’s chances of lunar success, Gus Grissom was one of ten astronauts who had “freak fatal accidents” between 1964 & 67. Apollo 1 safety inspector, Thomas Baron, produced a 500-page report. He stated that “The Apollo 1 programme was in such disarray that America would never make it to the moon.” One week later Baron and his family were killed in a road crash : the report disappeared.

Although the Americans recruited over 120 Nazi space scientists for their use, the Apollo scam is well beyond anything in the Joseph Goebbels Manual of Public Relations. Channels 4 and 5 TV have broadcast programmes exposing the fraud, but the Establishment media, led by -who else?- the BBC, have taken every opportunity to reinforce the hoax, with very good reason.
If it were generally accepted that The Scientists have told us a pack of lies on “Man’s Greatest Achievement” - and they have - even the most trusting of punter is likely to ask on what else would they deceive us : answer - everything.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So which do you think would be more difficult - faking the moon landing or faking planes craShing into WTC?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latter. No-one can see what is happening on the moon. We got what they gave us. Lots of people were in New York watching the twin towers and saw the second plane. Why bother with projections etc when a remotely controlled plane would do the job? Why use holograms??
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
The latter. No-one can see what is happening on the moon. We got what they gave us. Lots of people were in New York watching the twin towers and saw the second plane. Why bother with projections etc when a remotely controlled plane would do the job? Why use holograms??

You also got what they gave you on 911 - TV trickery -

TV Trickery for moon landings

TV Trickery for 911
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why use holograms?? Why use tv trickery?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

look at this clip Blackcat - I presume you think this eye witness is lying

This is courtesy of Prole Art Threat who has joined the No Planers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVcc5AxE5M0&mode=related&search=
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
blackcat wrote:

look at this clip Blackcat - I presume you think this eye witness is lying

This is courtesy of Prole Art Threat who has joined the No Planers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVcc5AxE5M0&mode=related&search=

The witness says she saw the entire top part of the WTC explode and she then turned on the tv whe she heard it was a plane. This means absolutely nothing.

There would have been countless people in differing locations with differing fields of view - because she was not in a position to see the plane means she was not in a position to see the plane. She is not saying there was no plane, what could she be lying about exactly??

There was one tower on fire - why would she be focused on the other?????

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One point I don't understand about the hologram aspect;

Assuming there were no planes, were the holes in the WTC real or hologram too? What I mean by this is that the floors the planes hit were occupied by workers. Were charges placed to coincide with the arrival of the holograms?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try again - Why use holograms?? Why use tv trickery?
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GRRRRRRR AGENTS PISS OFF NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU OWL COINTELPRO *!

Come on guys dont respond to these obvious incitement to argument threads.

JUST IGNORE THEM! 3000 dead in 2001! MILLIONS DEAD THROUGHOUT THE LAST CENTURY CAN WE PLEASE FOCUS!

My gawd.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: