FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oliver Stone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conspirac man
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Oliver Stone Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hi to y'all, because I'm new here.

Now, I just want to say that, I think you're all looking in the wrong places. Well, not the wrong places, because the government obviously, undoubtedly has something to do with 911. But, it would take alot more than just the government to pull something off so large.

Who else stands to gain from this terrible "accident"? I'll tell you. Universal Studios, Dreamworks Pictures, Lion's Gate Entertainment, Paramount, New Line Cinema, Touchstone Pictures (are they still going?), & Affleck and Damons little evil company.
The movie industry. The movie industry is going to gain huge amounts from this, I can't believe no-one has thought of this before!!! It's so fricken obvious!!! Don't you see???

What's the highest grossing film? Titanic. Disaster movie. Dantes Peak. Independence Day. The Day After Tomorrow. Ice Age 2: The Meltdown. All disaster movies, and all disaster movies which have made money, and lots of it!!!

The movie companies make absolutley loads of money from disaster movies, bucket loads! The potential for gain through the events of 911 for movie companies is astounding! You can't deny that!

Which makes me believe that most of the major movie companies had some sort of dealings with the government & whoever else was behind the scenes (no pun intended) on this!

It's already happened with Oliver Stone & his "Twin Towers" movie, & you know, you just know it won't stop there. Infact I bet you any money that Oliver Stone was in on this too.

The movie industry is in on global warming as well, obviously, because they make money off films such as Day After Tomorrow and Ice Age 2: The meltdown.

Seriously, this is an unopened avenue which needs to be opened.

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Goodbye.
conspirac man
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's that supposed to mean. I'm here trying to make a valid point & dic heads like you come on with some quick witted comment. I'm a loyal servent for truth, & blind people like you are being lead by the people who can see, only the people who can see, who are leading you, are evil. Be blind if you want to! I don't care!!! The truth will come to you & smack you right bang in your stupid face & then you'll feel like a fucing idiot! Won't you chouder boy!
conspirac man
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put that in your pipe & smoke it kblowjob
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Oliver Stone Reply with quote

conspirac man wrote:
It's already happened with Oliver Stone & his "Twin Towers" movie, & you know,

Is this the piece of nonsense that ends with an announcement that someone or other went off to fight in Iraq to prevent "more 9/11s"? If, so I am not sure I can bring myself to watch it.
conspirac man
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure Paul, I havn't seen it myself & I refuse to see it.

I absolutely refuse to give money to those terrorists!

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conspirac man wrote:
I'm not sure Paul, I havn't seen it myself & I refuse to see it.

I absolutely refuse to give money to those terrorists!

I read a review in one of the free London papers, and they just gave me the impression it was as lame as any old John Wayne film, and ended with some pathetic bit of propaganda about Iraq.

Like you, I think I can live without it.
conspirac man
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will most definately live longer lives by not watching that piece of nonsense. My friend watched it & he said he aged by about 10 years & he's never going to get those 10 years back.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hello, Goodbye.

Seconded.

conspirac man
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seconded? SECONDED? What the fuc is that supposed to mean. You've got a disease, the disease of blindness, seriously you are blind if you cannot see just what the fuc is going on around here!!!

I'm not about to ly down & let these b@$t@rds get away with this. Mark my words, the words of truth.

The door of truth is locked & you have the key of truth in your hand, all you need to do is put the key of truth in the locked truth door and, hey presto! you will find...(drum roll please)...THE TRUTH! It's very simple.

But nooooooooooooo, you don't believe. Therefore you are a *!!!

conspirac man
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The signs are all around, look at the fucing signs man!!! oh yeah and I meant to call you a sh*thead. You're a sh*thead for not believing!!!
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ollie Stone actually alludes to the fact he thinks it was an inside job in an interview he did. He cant come out and actually say it of course or he'll never work in Hollywood again.

Stone is a smart man, if you watch his WTC movie from a truther's perspective there are some subtle pointers. For instance when the fire team is crossing under the towers before the collapse one of them says "The Jews..?" or something similar under his breath. Also plenty of "explosions" to be heard prior to, and during the collapse. He doesn't push it overtly but its there for future generations to see in the movie, no question.

conspirac man
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B*llocks
conspirac man
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The film's open to interpretation anyway
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. Actually I was dreading the movie, but it really doesn't tow the official line. It doesn't touch anything beyond what the rescue workers experienced, and that was clearly informed by the testimony of ALL of them. There are explosions going off throughout their time in the buildings and it shows the explosive damage.

It genuinely doesn't matter who you believe did it, the movie doesn't contradict OBLT or alternative theories. As such, I found it to be a rare opportunity to sentimentally reflect on attacks without feeling the urge to shout "bullsh*t!" at the TV.

I guess this means Pearl Harbor was also for movie studio profits.
conspirac man
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, obviously the movie studios only started investing in government made disasters after WW2 when the Lizards took over the big studios & saw that money could be made from disasters in the future (present time), so when world catasprohies started becoming thin on the ground, the movie studios had to start creating some catastrophies in conjuction with the government, so they could start to make money again by making movies of these disasters.

And I do think that the film contradicts OBLT & Alternative theories, because it's hard not to in those kinds of films when you write a script that vividly.

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conspirac man wrote:
No, obviously the movie studios only started investing in government made disasters after WW2 when the Lizards took over the big studios & saw that money could be made from disasters in the future (present time), so when world catasprohies started becoming thin on the ground, the movie studios had to start creating some catastrophies in conjuction with the government, so they could start to make money again by making movies of these disasters.

And I do think that the film contradicts OBLT & Alternative theories, because it's hard not to in those kinds of films when you write a script that vividly.

So it contradicts both the official and alternative theories? I didn't find it doing either, oh well..

So what other catastrophes have been manufactured so some goon can make a film about it?
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So what other catastrophes have been manufactured so some goon can make a film about it?

What about that time the giant marshmallow man attacked new york?? Oh and the destruction of Aldaraan was CLEARLY setup by Woods!
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was that meteor that nearly struck the earth, but bruce nuked it. Then the second time it actualy did hit us and they had to rebuild the white house.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aye sad day all round :(

Still the fillm adaptations were good!
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it Oliver Stone who made that mega bad taste joke at the Brit Comedy awards the other night?

(i thought smart@rse "911 who benefits?" threads get moved to critics corner)
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missed the Oli Stone one, last bad taste awards joke I heard was from Jonathan Ross "That Heather Mills, you know, she lies so much, I bet she's really got two legs"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: