FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ooo's a shill then?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  

I'm a critic & I'm a...?
Shill (aka Dis-info agent)
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
No-life loser with nothing better to do
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Retard
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Genuine caring person who wants to save 'truthers'
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Other
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Ooo's a shill then? Reply with quote

Quote:
*Explanitory note*

Right, this thread is a dumping ground for any pointless "Ooo's a shill" calling posts I find around the forum. Its not a serious topic and doesnt merit any serious replies, but any further "Ooo's a shill" comments on threads run the distinct risk of being split off and joined to it: thats not a promise as I don't have infinite time to play silly buggers, but it should become obviously clear which posters indulge in fruitless shill calling, so if that applies to you and you dont want to pawn yourself, pack in the "shilliness" and find something more productive to do

John White

Poiuytr, is 'rodin' another colleague of yours or is he/she a Commanderson alter-ego? Just wondering.

Last edited by prole art threat on Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Poiuytr, is 'rodin' another colleague of yours or is he/she a Commanderson alter-ego? Just wondering.

None of you shills stand a chance on this thread now.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodin, your shill spotting theatricals earlier on were pathetic, trying to double- bluff by exposing the enemy in an attempt to get 'on side' with the Movement.. You are the enemy rodin.

How do you think I know these things about you and your pals, pioutr and commanderson?

Go away, you, like your shill buddies, have failed the test.

poiuytr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Rodin, your shill spotting theatricals earlier on were pathetic, trying to double- bluff by exposing the enemy in an attempt to get 'on side' with the Movement.. You are the enemy rodin.

How do you think I know these things about you and your pals, pioutr and commanderson?

If you change underwear as often as you change ideas,i pity your relatives.

Last edited by poiuytr on Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
You guys, your shill spotting earlier was pathertic, trying to double bluff by exposing the enemy in ann attempt to get 'on side' with the Movement.. You are the enemy rodin.

You are wasting your time. You, see, I will respond civilly, but you will get more and more abusive. You can't help it.

I am debating the microwave bomb theory on this thread. As you can see from the amount of scientific research and analysis I have done, I am a genuine researcher.

http://www.nolajbs.net/forum/index.php?topic=7043.0

Show us some of your portfolio of real contribution to unravelling 911.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
You guys, your shill spotting earlier was pathertic, trying to double bluff by exposing the enemy in ann attempt to get 'on side' with the Movement.. You are the enemy rodin.

You are wasting your time. You, see, I will respond civilly, but you will get more and more abusive. You can't help it.

I am debating the microwave bomb theory on this thread. As you can see from the amount of scientific research and analysis I have done, I am a genuine researcher.

Please highlight the so called 'abuse' I have levelled at you, Rodin. Please quote it.

Also, how does researching the 'microwave bomb theory' change the fact that you are a 9/11 disinfo shill twunt?

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poiuytr wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

Why dont you leave gaps between commas and the following letter?

Please demonstrate how often I 'change ideas'.

Also, what have my relatives got to do with anything, you baffling little jerkoid?

poiuytr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

Please demonstrate how often I 'change ideas'.

You don't.Hence....
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
rodin wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

Please highlight the so called 'abuse' I have levelled at you, Rodin. Please quote it.

Also, how does researching the 'microwave bomb theory' change the fact that you are a 9/11 disinfo shill twunt?

I did not say you HAD been abusive. I said you WOULD get abusive. You will learn to show me respect.

Now

Show me your contribution other than as attack dog on genuine posters such as moi.

Show me what you bring to the table.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
rodin wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

I did not say you HAD been abusive. I said you WOULD get abusive. You will learn to show me respect.

Now

Show me your contribution other than as attack dog on genuine posters such as moi.

God, youre cretinous. As far as learning to show you respect I would rather set myself on fire. Listen rodin rodent, scurry back to the scabrous place from whence you came and take your accompanying vermin with you.

I can feel the bile rising in my throat just communicating with you. Youre an illness, rodent. Go away and think seriously about committing suicide and put an end to the chronic sickness that drives and motivates you.

poiuytr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

God, youre cretinous. As far as learning to show you respect I would rather set myself on fire. Listen rodin rodent, scurry back to the scabrous place from whence you came and take your accompanying vermin with you.

I can feel the bile rising in my throat just communicating with you. Youre an illness, rodent. Go away and think seriously about committing suicide and put an end to the chronic sickness that drives and motivates you.

Don't hold back.
Tell us how you really feel.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
rodin wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
rodin wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

Now

I refer to the prediction I made earlier Mr. Green

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
rodin wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
rodin wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

Now

I refer to the prediction I made earlier Mr. Green

I was consciously feeding your ego whilst simultaneously reacting to your warped sense of reality.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Shillrelles

Tonight you're lying completely
You misinform me so sweetly
Tonight you might, subvert me with your lies
But shill you love me tomorrow?

Is this a government measure?
Do you post here for Blair’s pleasure?
I can’t believe your tragic set of lies
Will you shill love me tomorrow?

… I’ll get my coat…

Peace and Truth
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koheleth wrote:
The Shillrelles

Tonight you're lying completely
You misinform me so sweetly
Tonight you might, subvert me with your lies
But shill you love me tomorrow?

Is this a government measure?
Do you post here for Blair’s pleasure?
I can’t believe your tragic set of lies
Will you shill love me tomorrow?

… I’ll get my coat…

I was about to complain about this bilge being dumped on us poor critics, but Koheleth has saved the day.
More please, Mr White !

It's always good to see the Twoofers logic, solidarity and composure as they prepare to take on the mighty world-dominating Illuminati.

(I had one of them Illuminati in the back of me cab once. Cr#p tippers, them blokes.)

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I would rather set myself on fire

Well you go girl! Unleaded 4 star is under 90p a litre at the mo
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The JREF Cointelpro Creeps regularly like to boast about taking the piss out this forum

Quote:
To be fair, they don't have a clue over there on th UK forum about maintaining "order" <cough>.
Certain critics just post on the General Forum anyway and the mods don't care/notice/have the energy to do anything about it.
And there are one or two quiet sceptic infiltrators who probe at the twoofers on the GF while maintaining their credibility by sounding off once in a while in Critic's Corner.

(hope they don't see this, but I doubt they have the brains to look)

There are obvious trolling a-holes like Ignatz and KC but I think Telecastrion, Fallios and Russel Brown are quasi-shills too.
Do You?

Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
The JREF Cointelpro Creeps regularly like to boast about taking the piss out this forum

Quote:
To be fair, they don't have a clue over there on th UK forum about maintaining "order" <cough>.
Certain critics just post on the General Forum anyway and the mods don't care/notice/have the energy to do anything about it.
And there are one or two quiet sceptic infiltrators who probe at the twoofers on the GF while maintaining their credibility by sounding off once in a while in Critic's Corner.

(hope they don't see this, but I doubt they have the brains to look)

There are obvious trolling a-holes like Ignatz and KC but I think Telecastrion, Fallios and Russel Brown are quasi-shills too.
Do You?

I think every single poster is a shill, quasi-shill, gatekeeper or another one of Pikey's list of heretics, apart from you Ally. You are the one true, clear-eyed Truthseeker, undaunted by the petty attacks of the unbelievers.

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think every single poster is a shill, quasi-shill, gatekeeper or another one of Pikey's list of heretics, apart from you Ally. You are the one true, clear-eyed Truthseeker, undaunted by the petty attacks of the unbelievers.

Quoted for Troof!
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Ally too.

She is one of the very few reasons left to visit this board.

There are her cheerful and balanced views of life and philosophy, her insightful and thought provoking observations of all things 9/11, her witty banter and carefully worded responses take no prisoners and are a joy to behold.

More Ally I say.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I luv Ally too! I've got all five seasons although the last two are nonsense. But just to see the skinny bitch make my hart leap for joy!! Very Happy

Oh yes about the shills...who gives a fig-leaf!

Psikottix
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poiuytr wrote:

HIS relatives? How the hell do you think Ally's relatives cope, using the same argument?

No wonder it's grim up north!

Shocked

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hooga booga im a 'no planer' i use CAPS AND LOTS OF EXCLAIMATION MARKS because my voice is so distorted no one listens to me

whoo hoo - look NOW WITH MY CAPS EVERYONE WILL SEE THE VALIDITY OF MY CLAIMS!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! (and just a few more exclaimation marks just in case) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

conspiracies within conspiracies within holograms within quantum physics within......... ...... ........

ooh its too much for me back to my CAPS and ACCUSATIONS of EVERYONE BEING SHILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh isnt my life so rational - how could i ever give up the life of a no planer renegade crusader

CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE PAY ME SOME ATTENTION I HAVE A NEUROSIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
' (so does a flying tampon but that doesnt make it a plane)

Flying tampon?
Where do you get them from then?
Just as I'd been wracking my brains about what to get my other half for her birthday in a couple of weeks.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro wrote:
hooga booga im a 'no planer' i use CAPS AND LOTS OF EXCLAIMATION MARKS because my voice is so distorted no one listens to me

whoo hoo - look NOW WITH MY CAPS EVERYONE WILL SEE THE VALIDITY OF MY CLAIMS!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! (and just a few more exclaimation marks just in case) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

conspiracies within conspiracies within holograms within quantum physics within......... ...... ........

ooh its too much for me back to my CAPS and ACCUSATIONS of EVERYONE BEING SHILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh isnt my life so rational - how could i ever give up the life of a no planer renegade crusader

CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE PAY ME SOME ATTENTION I HAVE A NEUROSIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh oh..TWAT ALERT!

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky, the couple in the video claim to see a rocket. This is so rich coming from you, the BIGGEST plane hugger of all!
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Ronson has raised the issue in the National press - which is enough for me - you don't have to agree with peoples views to appreciate what they do. I wouldn't have made the Secret Rulers' Bilderberg show the sae as Jon Ronson - but that's okay - he gave both points of view of them which is good journalism.

Nuff said - and any more swearing on this thread will be dealt with by the mods. as I just did. Do you think enraged ravings help the 911 truth movement? If not then why are you here?

Im calling bs on that. Ronson is a serial whitewasher, if youre happy with that then I question your motives too, Tony. I asked you what you thought about Jon Ronson demonising the Movement and youre reply was 'Maybe he wants to keep his job?'

So basically, Tony, lying is okay on such MASSIVE scales if you want to keep your job? I totally dispute that and if you think that is fairplay then how am I to trust a single word you utter?

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
kc wrote:
Quote:
I see you never got the cyanide I sent you for Xmas

Is that a threat to poison or cause bodily harm ally?

KC is poisonous enough, he doesnt need any help.

lol

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Tony Gosling NUJ bigwig says: "JOURNALISM COMES FIRST. TRUTH COMES SECOND".

Now I see how he got his job!

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
kc wrote:
Quote:
I see you never got the cyanide I sent you for Xmas

Is that a threat to poison or cause bodily harm ally?

just a little wish i sent santa

May I ask in what form this little wish you sent to santa took? Did it involve a letter to Santa?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: