FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Annie Machon: Probe Conference (St Annes Saturday 26/3/06)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Annie Machon: Probe Conference (St Annes Saturday 26/3/06) Reply with quote

My brief report of yesterdays proceedings:-

Probe international UK website:- http://www.ukprobe.com/

Other 911 Truth campaigners present:- Moz, Pen, James

Approx number in audience:- 250-300

There were four speakers scheduled for the day:- David Caton (Crop circles) who alleged that the hoax circles were being made by people funded by the state intelligence services, Mark Olly ("Mysteries of the faith"), Bill Downie ("Gods snowflake"), and last but not least David Shayler ("Conspiracies")

The Gods snowflake presentation was mind blowing, a bible code analysis of the modern version of the bible which concluded in predicting the key event as 911. Check out the following website if this sort of stuff interests you:- www.otherbiblecode.com
This fitted in well with the final and most awaited speaker of the day.

Due to an injury sustained in a car accident David was unable to attend and Annie stood in making a superb performance in her 45 minute slot, skillfully covering the subject of confessions of an MI5 whistleblower and 911. Her responses to the audience questions were thorough and professional, great representation for the 911 Truth campaign!

Annie received a well deserved partial standing ovation from the audience.
My only constructive criticism being there was no accompanying visual presentation (Loose change 2, etc).

During the day we distributed the dvds and the following A4 page detailing the sources of reference:-

Quote:
911 TRUTH CAMPAIGN (Great Britain & Ireland)

The official version of 911 is a travesty of the truth. Join us in demanding a full professional INDEPENDENT inquiry into exposing the truth.

Visit our website/forum and consider joining a local constituency 911 truth group or set up your own: www.nineeleven.co.uk

Sources of reference/research:-

1. websites:-
www.reopen911.org
www.scholarsfor911truth.org
www.911smokingguns.com
www.911oz.com
www.911truth.org
etc

2. books:-
The New Pearl Harbour” David Ray Griffin
“The 911 Commission Report omissions & distortions” David Ray Griffin
“911 Revealed” Ian Henshall /Rowland Morgan
etc

3. dvds/multimedia:-

“Loose change (second edition)” Dylan Avery
“911 In plane site. The Directors cut” David VonKleist
“The Great Conspiracy”
etc

'The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.' - Albert Einstein

All in all a good days work done for the 911 Truth campaign. Well done Annie and best wishes David for a speedy recovery!

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
sashwah
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.. i was at the conference too, i was there to do a review for ufo data mag. i have to say Annie was the most engaging speaker.. no props no gizmo's just powerful speech. She was the only speaker to get a standing ovation.. got to admit i was one of them. Fantastic.. well done.

Spoke to Annie outside.. need to contact her.. if anyone can pass this message on i would be grateflul. I have something she wants me to send on.

Great site by the way.. hi to all!

Sashwah x

www.ufomagazine.co.uk
www.ufodata.co.uk
Ben
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Probe Conference Reply with quote

Also a Probe attendee.

I was interested to observe a synthesis underway, bringing together disparate subcultures who would otherwise have little in common, gradually uniting as general disillusionment with the organs of State intensifies.

I must add that Annie rose to the UFO-crowd challenge impeccably, and D. Ray Griffin's sales figures are probably higher now than in his Christology days.

My one criticism (or rather concern) is my sense that in UFO and vaguely New Age circles- within which, we can safely assume, the works of David Icke have been well-circulated- the 911 arguments are fast becoming articles of faith. This will give rise to plenty of applause for those esposing 'conspiracy facts'; but how to combat the dangers of complacency?

I remarked to the speaker that even two years ago there might have been resistance to this message being presented at a UFO forum. Now there is a very real sense of 'preaching to the converted.' A remarkable achievement for all concerned- but unless this is followed up by a similarly visible ground shift in the mainstream world, ever greater alienation will surely swiftly follow.

As an earlier poster stated, 9/11 was the unofficial theme of the day; featuring particularly strongly in a brain-bending presentation of biblical gematria by a man who clearly believed he was in possession of the biggest secret of them all. I must admit to being impressed by his monomaniacal reinterpretations of Old Testament prophecies as 'clearly indicating' the 9/11 events. Daniel 8:7, anyone?

'And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram and broke his two horns.'

Excellent stuff.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sashwah wrote:
Spoke to Annie outside.. need to contact her.. if anyone can pass this message on i would be grateflul. I have something she wants me to send on.

Welcome Sashwah and Ben

Glad you like the talk and the site. You can contact Annie via the memberlist (sort by member name and she is on page 2)
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Ben and Sahwah.

You reap the seeds that you sow.

It was indeed IMO an awesome performance by Annie

May the force of truthseeking be with us all

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Hi all

Thanks for those kind comments. I really enjoyed doing the talk, and I had a fabulous time generally at the conference. It was great to see so many people there.

I take you point, Ben, about preaching to the converted. But as you say, there has been a massive shift in the last two years. Such a subject would then have been seen as perhaps too extreme then, even by a crowd with such open and inquiring minds. Perhaps this is an early indication that the mood of the populace as a whole is beginning to shift. I hope that people will have gone away from the conference to spread the word amongst their friends, family, colleagues etc.

Deeply rooted beliefs always take a long time to overturn. When Dave Shayler and I went public about the intelligence services in 1997, nobody wanted to believe that they were such a bunch of incompetent and corrupt clowns. It was more comforting to think that, while they might cut the odd corner, they were doing a good job of protecting us. Look how that perception has changed!

Let's keep up the fight.

Regards

Annie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: