FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daryl Bradford Smith attacks Opposing Digits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PersianPaladin
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Daryl Bradford Smith attacks Opposing Digits Reply with quote

DBS (from iamthewitness.com) attacks Matt at Opposing Digits as a disinfo agent and a crypto-zionist.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/a2ff8da2-3b7d-4882-8ca0-23accfffb0ce
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DBS should save time and just attack himself as a "disinfo agent and cryto zionist". Its especially mental as Opposing Digits is more sympathetic than most sites to his particular brand of ranting
PersianPaladin
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
DBS should save time and just attack himself as a "disinfo agent and cryto zionist". Its especially mental as Opposing Digits is more sympathetic than most sites to his particular brand of ranting

I think he is the one speaking the most truth about the criminal network in power today, particularly concerning those who committed 9\11.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PersianPaladin wrote:
John White wrote:

I think he is the one speaking the most truth about the criminal network in power today, particularly concerning those who committed 9\11.

Thats fine.

I don't: I consider him a spanner, or some other kind of tool

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DBS has attacked every single person who disagrees with him as a 'disinfo agent'.
Where most people in the alternative movement put their ideas out and invite others to form their own opinions, he states plainly that anyone who does not agree with him 100% is either a 'crypto-jew' or a zionist sympathizer. What utter rubbish.

Personally i think the guy is a buffoon who cannot see the idiot he is making out of himself.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: