FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hilarious disinfo - must see
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Light Infantree wrote:
Everything out side the van allen belt gets fried. Human beings do not survive in microwave ovans.

I doubt if my mobile phone would last long in there, either. Let alone for months or even years of such a pounding.

How do all those space probes survive then, full of sensitive electronics as they are?

Voyager, Galileo and many more. How did we even get those photos of the earth taken from the moon?

mobypaterson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought the van allen belts was something NASA made up to deter the russians from going up first? I'm pretty sure i read it on here but don't quote me on it...

one of the major problems is that there is so much contradictory info' going around it's hard to know what's right and what isn't. . .

Anyway, great thread!! Very Happy
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How do all those space probes survive then, full of sensitive electronics as they are?

Because they are not composed of living tissue. The shielding they need is not remotely comparable to what a human needs to survive. The photos of the Earth are not unlike those the Russians took and they do not claim to have set foot on the moon.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Light Infantree wrote:
Everything out side the van allen belt gets fried. Human beings do not survive in microwave ovans.

Source - 'Pyramids of Montauk' Preston Nichols & Peter Moon.

Could you point me to a source of information about this, apart from that bok ? I had a look around but couldn't find anything .....

commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mobypaterson wrote:
i thought the van allen belts was something NASA made up to deter the russians from going up first? I'm pretty sure i read it on here but don't quote me on it...

one of the major problems is that there is so much contradictory info' going around it's hard to know what's right and what isn't. . .

Anyway, great thread!! Very Happy

I hear you on the contradictory evidence there moby, its a violent minefield of lies laid upon the open meadow of truth, we gotta sqeedjie our third eyes (as hicks said) and see through the bull, getting to the gold, its a personal perspective thing, dinnae give up.
But hey I started this thread as some light relief cos' of this funny mocumentry I just saw (that is also enlightening in that it reveals the propensity for folk to be tricked by quite blatant disinfo, if they want to believe in its conclusion).
Everyone just got torn into a moon hoax debate, being all serious, I really wanted this thread to be about humour and disinfo, as we have way too much of the latter and not nearly eneough of the former.
Did anyone else actually watch the vid? have fun with it? Seriously give it a watch and tell us what ye think, you won't be disappointed
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3288261061829859642&q=dark+s ide+of+the+moon
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
Light Infantree wrote:

Could you point me to a source of information about this, apart from that bok ? I had a look around but couldn't find anything .....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Montauk-Project-Experiments-Time/dp/0963188909  /ref=pd_sim_b_2/202-6350851-9222224

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pyramids-Montauk-Explorations-Consciousness/dp  /0963188925

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philadelphia-Experiment-Charles-Berlitz/dp/028 5629999/ref=pd_sim_b_4/202-6350851-9222224

http://www.secretspacedvd.com/

The latter is an excellent DVD in which Marcus Allan explains the argument about the VA belts quite clearly.

The montauk books are a brilliant read! They follow on the story from 'The Phillidelphia experiment'

If you want to engauge some interesting information about secret government experiments they are a useful tool.

(commanderson: thanks, I really loved the vid)

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Light Infantree wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
Light Infantree wrote:

<links to boks>

If you want to engauge some interesting information about secret government experiments they are a useful tool.

I found this about Preston Nichols :

Next, he got pulled into the mind sciences project at Montauk. They were working on interfacing a person's mind to the computer.

Preston worked with Al Bielek on the psychic aspects of the Montauk Chair and the Montauk Boys program. Preston trained the Montauk Boys to be "PSI Warriors"

The Montauk Chair used subtle quantum fields to read a person's thoughts. A psychic would lay in the chair, go into a trance, and a group of coils pick the emanations. A bank of radio receivers designed by Tesla would pick up and digitize the thought. Turning thought into computer code. The radar tower was used to turn thought into reality.

This chair was used for many purposes. One was to open up a vortex for time travel. Many Montauk boys were lost during the initial testing of the time vortex.

Do thoughts produce quantum fields ?
Can coils pick up emanations?
Are these digitisable?
This radio tower - what kind of reality does it generate from the digitised thoughts?
Did the Montauk boys get lost in the past or the future?

Apparently "An alien monster traveled through the time tunnel, destroyed equipment and devoured researchers. The tunnel was shut down and the creature destroyed"

So funny. Thanks, you've got my week off to a nice humorous start !

Light Infantree

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you had said that the human race would be watching a box of moving and talking pictures before the 20 century people woud have found that humourous too. If you'd had said it before the 16 century, you would have found yourself surrounded by wood and oil and people sreaming 'WITCH'

I laughed too when I first heard about the philadelphia experiment. After doing some research and reading the available facts I was not laughing anymore. The Philidelphia Experiment was carried out using Einstiens Universal Filed Theory and 'they' didn't know that it would make the USS Elridge completely disappear - they only wanted to make it invisible to radar ans were surprised and what happend - it was this chance discovery that lead to the 'Montauk Project'. There is also a couple of movies, that are difficult to get hold of called 'The philidelphia Experiment' (and The Phil Exp II). Based on the true life events of 1943 & 1983 and beyond, it has been hollywoodised somewhat as they do.

http://www.bielek.com/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087910/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107819/

Get the books from your library, see what you make of it.

Nothing is impossible in a universe of infinite possibilty.

However...... to bring the subject of time travel and scary monsters to the 911 debate is campaignacide! We must stick to tangible eveidence. Or else we are going to lose focus.

If you want to discuss this subject more - drop me an email.

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: