FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Reson Why the WTC Steel was Molten
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: The Reson Why the WTC Steel was Molten Reply with quote

..is most probably due to the use of Thermite-bombs in the basement.

Why?

Revealing might be the fact that the port authorities orderd about 2,000 gallones of Pyrocool - which contains a powerful UV-absorber - which they mixed with water and poured it over the remnants of the towers - for "exterminating the fires in the rubble". You should know that any Thermite-reaction produces strong UV-radiation.

Those fires burned on at high temparatures (where is the Oxygen for a "normal fire"?) even for five days after the 9/11.

See the false color images (pic below) with "hot spots" of temperatures greater than 800°F :
http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-0429/thermal.r09.html

This can't be explained by a "Normal fire" - but with the use of Thermite this would explain all...

And!!!!

The second plane that flew into the south tower obviousely targeted a certain level as you could see from the fast last correction of the flight path.

Now, one of the maintenance floors of the WTC2 were the 75/76th floors. These were those utility floors that contained a 5,000 gallon water tank for the fire sprinkler system. Interesting - that there is a link between the plane - targeting a specific floor - and the sprinkler system:

There were those "usual" Middle Eastern men working on the "sprinkler systems" only six days before the 9/11 - a finding which turned out to be false somehow - as the WTC-maintenance usually did this work on their selves.

Sakher "Rocky" Hammad - one of these men - had a WTC1 basement pass dated 9/5/2001. This pass gave him access to the six underground levels of WTC1 and he was working on the sprinklers. Hammad worked for Denko Mechanical, but the Port Authority of New York did have no knowledge of this company - allegedly owned by a certain Sergie Dimitry Davidenko (later more on him).

"....Katherine Smith was found burned to death in her car early Sunday, a day before she was to be arraigned on federal charges she helped five Middle Eastern men and one juvenile get fake driver's licenses earlier this month. The five adults are under investigation for possible ties to the September 11 terrorist attacks, law enforcement officials said.

Smith's car was on fire when it struck a utility pole on a rural highway about 30 miles from Memphis [Ed.Com.: with only 20 mph!!!), FBI agent Suzanne Nash said Wednesday. Smith's clothing had been soaked with gasoline, leaving her burned beyond recognition, according to authorities.

The FBI said Smith's death was either a homicide or a suicide.

All six lived in New York and are illegal immigrants, according to law enforcement officials.

Sakhera Hammad told authorities he and his cousin, Abdelmuhsen Mahmid Hammad, also charged with trying to obtain a fake license, worked on the tower's sprinkler systems -- a claim authorities have not been able to corroborate.

Investigators say they are also intrigued by the fact that another man implicated in the scam, Khaled Odtllah, drove from New York City to Memphis on September 11.

"As a citizen and as an FBI agent, that's very disconcerting to me that these Middle Eastern males are coming down from New York City to Tennessee to get false driver's licenses," said Phil Thomas of the FBI. "We're hoping we would get a handle on what type of traffic this is."

But authorities acknowledge the men could have had nothing to do with the attacks....[CNN, Feb.15, 2002]

So finally the FBI "Got NO handle"...
Access by sprinkler repairmen might have enabled the conspirators to plant a transmitter which would bring the plane right into the "correct place" of the tower. The system could have been the CTS (Command Transmitter System) and FTS (Flight Termination System) produced by the System Planning Corporation. Dov Zakheim anyone, who was the Vice Presidential Executive of this company?

And that's not all! The killed Katherine Smith was also the witness of record into a trial of individuals providing false identification to two of the hijackers.

"Middle Eastern" Khaleded Odtallah - THE middle-man between "Rocky" Hammad and Katherine Smith - had come to the US from Jerusalem, Israel where his wife and children still live...

Last but not least Sergie Dimitry Davidenko - the "owner" of the plumbers company - allegedly "fixing" the WTC sprinklers: A research on his name indicates he is most likely a proficient ham radio operator, Ukrainian, and an "applied mathematician" – whose work is referenced by at least two recent articles on missile test systems....

So what do you want more?

Far Sight 3
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that whenever the expression 'Middle Eastern' males is used in the MSM it's because they couldn't say 'Arabs'

Are you the same farsight3 that posts on that psyop rumormillnews?

Who says the metal was 'burning'? Mebbe it was just cooling down from x,ooo degrees centigrade. Could take some time for 100,000 tonnes. Thermite would all have burned pretty quickly IMO - it carries its own oxygen.

There is a HUGE psyop goin on right now to stop investigation into the use of micronukes to take out the cores. But that is what was used IMO. I am trying to find out what type. Elevated tritium says fusion and that is favourite. But the radiation effects need explaining. There is an amazing picture in the second link...

Go to http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=90502

to see Indiana Jones incriminate himself.

Go to http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=89303 for the development of the argument for a fusion device

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An interesting corollary to the Pyrocool item is that I had saved some blurb and the URL from the Pyrocool site as a text file a couple of years ago, where it explained about how it was used by the military for among other things, extinguishing thermite fires caused by anti-tank weapons.

So anyway, a few months ago during some dreary altercation in Critics Corner I relayed the saved info, only to be pulled up, when I find that Pyrocool had become Pyroltech, the website had had a makeover, and no longer any mention of thermite.

It was a bit like those thrillers where the chief suspect takes the cops back to the scene of the crime and meanwhile everything's been changed since he was last there.

Of course it could all have been due to a perfectly innocent change of web designer or somesuch....
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good observation Chek

However thermite alone cannot explain the following observations

1) Cars set ablaze absent burning debris, with trees unharmed

2) The energy required to pulverise the concrete and eject so much mass outward & skyward would be many times that required for a standard fall-down demo.

3) The fact that the Fresh Kills rubble site is hot with radioactivity

Right now I am looking for radiation that preferentialy vibrates something inside Fe. A resonance effect. That could come from a basement nuke. Such a weapon (tamped fusion device) would be a desirable demolition system for steel framed buildings. And for tanks, ships etc

Thread

http://goldismoney.info/forums/t89303-p-radiation-sickness-in-wtc-resp onders-updated.html

It is interesting that the cold-fusion prof 'indiana' jones should come out blazing with the thermite papers just as fusion was being fingered. He was instrumental in destroying Pons & Fleischman it appears

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=90502

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Good observation Chek

However thermite alone cannot explain the following observations

1) Cars set ablaze absent burning debris, with trees unharmed

2) The energy required to pulverise the concrete and eject so much mass outward & skyward would be many times that required for a standard fall-down demo.

3) The fact that the Fresh Kills rubble site is hot with radioactivity

Right now I am looking for radiation that preferentialy vibrates something inside Fe. A resonance effect. That could come from a basement nuke. Such a weapon (tamped fusion device) would be a desirable demolition system for steel framed buildings. And for tanks, ships etc

Thread

http://goldismoney.info/forums/t89303-p-radiation-sickness-in-wtc-resp onders-updated.html

It is interesting that the cold-fusion prof 'indiana' jones should come out blazing with the thermite papers just as fusion was being fingered. He was instrumental in destroying Pons & Fleischman it appears

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=90502

I'm swayed by the opinion that something unconventional was probably used on the core, along with more conventional means on the outer structure. Evidence, and the getting of it, is the key though.

It seems amazing that there are no witnesses - or even 'shadow' witnesses - to those fireballs that flash-burned/melted those cars. Patrick had a good theory about clouds of thermate dust floating about and igniting - maybe from the same excessive amount as kept the heat source under the pile superheated for months. We still don't know for instance, where the underground entances/exits to the basement levels were in relation to those cars...

And yes, I was amused when the 'old industrial ironwork' claimed as the source of the radiation traces at the Staten Island park, turned out to have been previously employed holding up the WTC. That and the billions of luminous clock makers that must have been resident at one time. It may well be that the deteriorating health of the citzens of NYC will be the biggest breach that causes the dam to break.

My regular check-ins at Phys Org pretty much show the science arguments haven't changed much themselves, or changed many perceptions in the outside world since 2003, except for the regular infusions of new shills, and what looks like double-shift duty for the old ones.

Still while the theories are to a greater or lesser extent compelling (or not) it's getting access to the evidence that's the key. At least the one good thing about all the agencies and bureaucracies in a modern super-city is that at least some of it will be there waiting, to be discovered and connected.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermite dust or any conventional fire-raiser would have got the trees and the paper too. The paper must surely have been within the flash radius of any heat blast, whether it was in the ground or air. No. The only way to explain these pics, and others on Woods site, is by radiation preferentially absorbed by steel. My thinking is a micronuke(s) in the basement provided the energy for a radiation enhanced weapon. Shaping directed this upwards, but some spilled out/was reflected. The radiation was not 'radioactive' - it was electomagnetic. Microwaves melt steel at the right frequency. Select a tamper that produces this and you have your plowshare (google) demolition munition for tall steel structures.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Nukes Reply with quote

Scenario 1:
You just get twenty blokes who know what theyre doing, half a mile of cable-on-reel, and a few thousand dollars worth of industry standard demolition charges. All this when you have contacts with Controlled Demolition Inc; job DONE!

Scenario 2:
Spend millions of tracable dollars on developing and manufacturing a frequency tuned thermonuclear device (I have no idea if that even exists), employ many scientists to do so, transport this radioactive device underneath the building (oh I forgot BOTH buildings, so better make that TWO nukes), set them off and hope with your fingers crossed that:

1: They get the yield wrong and level half of manhattan
2: Not function 100% perfectly and then just topple the towers over
3: No-one notices weapons grade fissile material traces aftewards
4: The frequency isnt quite right and b* all happens
5: Hope that all goes to plan even though its never been done before, using an event with EVERYTHING riding on it (as far as they are concerned) for testing a totally untested star wars weapon.

Hmmmmmmmmmm........

Dont mistake my utter incredulity for insult; I just think its a really really really really really unlikely idea. The cancers are far more probably caused by the Asbestos, not fallout.

President Eisenhower 1961
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many reasonable explanations for cars being set alight but not trees which do not involve unconventional weapons which we don't even know exist for sure.

Something which really needs to be noted re. the pulverisation of the concrete- this was NOT a normal fall down demolition; anyone with eyes and logic can see there were explosive charges around the perimier (or deeper inside- but certainly destroying the exterior in waves) spaced in 3 to 5 floor gaps all the way down.

A usual controlled demolition does not have to effect a top down collapse- they use explosives economically (why waste?) and just destroy what is needed for the building to fall down on itself (see WTC7).

This demolition needed destruction to start at the top and appear (to anyone who can't realise that there are MANY more floors than there were waves of demolition) like a floor by floor collapse- this means a ludicrous amount of essentially redundant explosives which in turn lead to the pulverised concrete which has become a smoking gun.

But I will not rule out anything 100% unless it has been debunked beyond all reasonable dout. So propoent of microwave/energybeam/nuclear theories could help me by answering this question:

What was the mechanism of these weapons that they effected the top down collapse- with the waves of explosions going from the top to the bottom?

I have already demonstrated how a beam weapon fixed anywhere (above, below, to the side) would be impossible given the damage.

What other explanation was there?

Why wern't the cores which remained for a few seconds destroyed too, and what caused their vertical descent (which conforms in every way to a CD cutting charge)?

You say that cars were destroyed for quite a distance- why wasn't Willie Rodriguez incinerated, when he lay just under a fire engine within dashing distance of the building?

These are just a few questions, I could probably sit here all day and fire them off.

I just don't see the reason for something like this, when exposives would do the same job.

Peace and Truth
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Nukes Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
Scenario 1:
You just get twenty blokes who know what theyre doing, half a mile of cable-on-reel, and a few thousand dollars worth of industry standard demolition charges. All this when you have contacts with Controlled Demolition Inc; job DONE!

Scenario 2:
Spend millions of tracable dollars on developing and manufacturing a frequency tuned thermonuclear device (I have no idea if that even exists), employ many scientists to do so, transport this radioactive device underneath the building (oh I forgot BOTH buildings, so better make that TWO nukes), set them off and hope with your fingers crossed that:

1: They get the yield wrong and level half of manhattan
2: Not function 100% perfectly and then just topple the towers over
3: No-one notices weapons grade fissile material traces aftewards
4: The frequency isnt quite right and b* all happens
5: Hope that all goes to plan even though its never been done before, using an event with EVERYTHING riding on it (as far as they are concerned) for testing a totally untested star wars weapon.

Hmmmmmmmmmm........

Dont mistake my utter incredulity for insult; I just think its a really really really really really unlikely idea. The cancers are far more probably caused by the Asbestos, not fallout.

Not these cancers

http://www.nolajbs.net/forum/index.php?topic=6970.60

(last 4 posts on page 5 about cancers)

Any idea HOW MUCH thermite it would take to produce the pulverised plumes? Hundreds of tons. In 5 weeks???? With no-one finding out?

Re yield of devices - this would be precisely known.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koheleth wrote:
There are many reasonable explanations for cars being set alight but not trees which do not involve unconventional weapons which we don't even know exist for sure.

Something which really needs to be noted re. the pulverisation of the concrete- this was NOT a normal fall down demolition; anyone with eyes and logic can see there were explosive charges around the perimier (or deeper inside- but certainly destroying the exterior in waves) spaced in 3 to 5 floor gaps all the way down.

A usual controlled demolition does not have to effect a top down collapse- they use explosives economically (why waste?) and just destroy what is needed for the building to fall down on itself (see WTC7).

This demolition needed destruction to start at the top and appear (to anyone who can't realise that there are MANY more floors than there were waves of demolition) like a floor by floor collapse- this means a ludicrous amount of essentially redundant explosives which in turn lead to the pulverised concrete which has become a smoking gun.

But I will not rule out anything 100% unless it has been debunked beyond all reasonable dout. So propoent of microwave/energybeam/nuclear theories could help me by answering this question:

What was the mechanism of these weapons that they effected the top down collapse- with the waves of explosions going from the top to the bottom?

I have already demonstrated how a beam weapon fixed anywhere (above, below, to the side) would be impossible given the damage.

What other explanation was there?

Why wern't the cores which remained for a few seconds destroyed too, and what caused their vertical descent (which conforms in every way to a CD cutting charge)?

You say that cars were destroyed for quite a distance- why wasn't Willie Rodriguez incinerated, when he lay just under a fire engine within dashing distance of the building?

These are just a few questions, I could probably sit here all day and fire them off.

I just don't see the reason for something like this, when exposives would do the same job.

Thermite could never have been taken into the building in sufficient quantity to fake a top-down collapse. Not with secrecy and in the timeframe (5 weeks, outside office hours)

So here is how it was done. It turns out steel is a great absorber of microwaves, but only above about 1000degC. Below it mostly reflects. What does this mean? You can target the point at which you want the steel to absorb energy by preheating it. The plane hit floors were chosen for this / The thermite waterfall you see is part cutting charge, part target for microwave absorption. At the correct moment you let off the device in the basement. Microwaves are beamed up (some escapes accidentally & toasts cars). The radiation is absorbed by hot steel wherever thermite burns. It goes right into the metal, and heats from the inside out. Once in microwaves rapidly heat the entire structure in waves going out from the hot-spots (Ie up and down from the plane hit level). That is what happened to the steel shell. Aluminium panels survived better than steel beams from same areas I think. Shows the specificity of frequency of radiation - target Fe. Freq.i s guaranteed because it is dependent on the nature of the tamper - quantized if you like. For all I know the tamper was - IRON. Perhaps neutron capture by material produces microwaves resonant to that material. I am not privy to this knowledge.

Sequential explosions could be iron rebars vapourising inside ferrocrete. Once the heating started, it would runaway. Liquid steel would likely absorb even better that hot but yet solid steel

DisgracedDemocracy
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im no expert but if I were to blow up a biulding it would using a variety of conventional methods. Packing it with as much explosives as possible. In a chain reaction, top to bottom. For 3 reasons

1 Ensure successfull demolition
2Reduce as much as possible to rubble so that it canbe cleaned away and dispose of all evidence
3 Well the radio active thing doesnt add up for me, why would they be drawing attention to themselves. They are not stupid. And why test something new when traditiona mthod would work. Kinder like, when it aint broke dont fix it!

It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you. ~Dick Cheney aka tossa
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DisgracedDemocracy wrote:
Im no expert but if I were to blow up a biulding it would using a variety of conventional methods. Packing it with as much explosives as possible. In a chain reaction, top to bottom. For 3 reasons

1 Ensure successfull demolition
2Reduce as much as possible to rubble so that it canbe cleaned away and dispose of all evidence
3 Well the radio active thing doesnt add up for me, why would they be drawing attention to themselves. They are not stupid. And why test something new when traditiona mthod would work. Kinder like, when it aint broke dont fix it!

WTC7 was a conventional demo. 1 & 2 were not. USrael has been perfecting atomic demolition munitions for decades. Google SADM for a look at a portable old one.

Low radiation weapons are made now, not dirty like old days. Used all the time without us knowing it in FF terra and war too.

1& 2 were special though. Big towers. The planning was likely done years before/Plenty testing for sure.

The MADM (Microwave Atomic Demolition Munition) which I speculate is a derivate of enhanced radiation weapon (google). It is quite a simple device that is just very good at ensuring steel never hits the ground. Great design for taking down supertall skyscrapes in built up areas - something for which there will be big demand going forward. You watch, in a few years time they will be in acknowledged use.

JMO

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there are two possible explanations for the burnt cars:

1. Jet fuel which fell seconds after the aircraft impacts some of which may well have traveled a long distance due to the velocity of the aircraft.

2. A combination of jet fuel and nano-thermite.

The problem with all this burnt car stuff is that we need to know exactly where the cars were in relationship to the aircraft impacts. We also need to know what fire-damage caused by aviation fuel would do to a car.

Although I came up with the idea of the nano-thermite dust cloud being ignited by specks of already active thermite I'm not sure if it's possible. It seems to me that the damage to the cars may be a red-herring. I think it might be worth someone researching the photos and perhaps getting opinions from firemen/specialists etc. If an investigation into the burnt-out cars is inconclusive then we may be able to factor-in the nano-thermite cloud theory.

I think we first need to rule out damage due to aviation fuel before we go looking elsewhere for explanations.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

1. Jet fuel which fell seconds after the aircraft impacts some of which may well have traveled a long distance due to the velocity of the aircraft.

The problem with all this burnt car stuff is that we need to know exactly where the cars were in relationship to the aircraft impacts. We also need to know what fire-damage caused by aviation fuel would do to a car.

Although I came up with the idea of the nano-thermite dust cloud being ignited by specks of already active thermite I'm not sure if it's possible. It seems to me that the damage to the cars may be a red-herring. I think it might be worth someone researching the photos and perhaps getting opinions from firemen/specialists etc. If an investigation into the burnt-out cars is inconclusive then we may be able to factor-in the nano-thermite cloud theory.

I think we first need to rule out damage due to aviation fuel before we go looking elsewhere for explanations.

No. Neither nanothermite nor fuel (indiscriminately billowing/flashing fire) can even begin to explain this. This was done with beam precision. It was a flash of something. You must see this? Look at the hard 'edge of destruction'. The toast horizon...

Loads more pics http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/StarWarsBeam5.html

MADM. Can't you just see that fitting in2 their lexicon of lethality?

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
This was done with beam precision. It was a flash of something.

Was it? So where is the dust that fell all around from the collapse of the towers? Is this picture from 911?

Sorry is that your foot I just stood on?

Have some baked beans and warm yourself by the fire!

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an interesting report on all things weaponry and microwave from USAF itself.

And this, in the public domain, dated Feb 2000 !

An extract:

Microwave Sources and Antennas.

USAF scientists and engineers have made great progress in developing higher power microwave sources that operate at different frequencies and antennae that can transmit at these higher power levels. The technological community has also made great strides in developing new and innovative ways to reduce the size, weight, and volume of microwave sources and antennae, while simultaneously increasing power levels. For example, one microwave source radiates one gigawatt of power in a few nanoseconds (10-9 seconds) and weighs less than 45 pounds. Another example is a microwave source that radiates 20 gigawatts of power in a few nanoseconds and weighs 400 pounds. To comprehend these power levels, the total daily power generated by the Hoover Dam is 2 gigawatts.

And another:

In 1998, the Air Force Research Laboratory commissioned a study to identify promising applications for directed energy (DE) weapons using airborne platforms in tactical roles and missions. The Directed Energy Applications for Tactical Airborne Combat (known as “DE ATAC”) Study seeks to identify those USAF requirements that are needed to develop and integrate these weapons into the operational commands. The first phase of the DE ATAC Study was completed in November 1998.

No references to HMP's use on non-electronic targets in this document but a very enlightening read nonetheless: http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/cst/csat11.pdf

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

Complete Boll ocks as usual from Patrick - COULD NOT HAVE BEEN JET FUEL - THERE WERE NO PLANES DIMBO
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Complete Boll ocks as usual from Patrick - COULD NOT HAVE BEEN JET FUEL - THERE WERE NO PLANES DIMBO

Was that planes or brains?

Have you heard about my foot? Razz

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he said brains, but it kinda sounded like rains.. he was frothing at the mouse when he spluttered it.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4U2P is a figging idiot and this site and Andrew Johnson are loosing credibility by the day.

All I want to know is where is the evidence database for this site? Oh it's just a sh*t-storm then which is a bit like a fly trap? All the more reason to contribute to a forum which compiles evidence rather than talking sh*t for the sake of it!

Talking about no-planes is a bit like talking about last nights bowl movement. Of course 4U2P was there and Andrew was a willing participant! You talk my sh*t and I'll talk yours.

Oh by the way has anybody suggested this site might be run by fascists? Rolling Eyes

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Was that planes or brains?

Have you heard about my foot? Razz

Brown talking complete garbage as usual - * off back to your own site
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are you a fascist 4U2P? Rolling Eyes
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case it gets lost in the fog, here's another extract from: http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/cst/csat11.pdf

45. The only international treaty that restricts the use of electromagnetic weapons is the Nairobi International Telecommunications Convention, dated January 10, 1986. However, the U.S. is not a party to this treaty, per U.S. Code 502, dated January 1986. Additionally, the treaty provisions do not apply during warfare. See briefing by Kirk Hackett, Policy: Legal and Ethical Constraints Concerning Non-Lethal Weapons, briefing, undated.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Just in case it gets lost in the fog

[I've seen the film!]

45. The only international treaty that restricts the use of electromagnetic weapons

EMP bit like the Matrix which is another film i.e. not reality!!!!!!!

Look is it a bean?

Is it a plane?

No it's a ton of sh*t.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
rodin wrote:
This was done with beam precision. It was a flash of something.

Was it? So where is the dust that fell all around from the collapse of the towers? Is this picture from 911?

Sorry is that your foot I just stood on?

Have some baked beans and warm yourself by the fire!

I have posted already a clear refutation of NPT w regard to WTC strike, so don't mistake me for a garbage promoter. In fact it was David's aluusion to the NPT on Skew that dragged me over here in the first place.

You make 2 points I want to answer regarding the burned cars.

1) Are they from WTC? Well, here is the gallery. Clearly very many must be. http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/StarWarsBeam5.html Most peculiar is the row of toasted cars along the road by the Hudson. Quite frankly I haven't a clue what happened there. But that does not mean I will brush the evidence under the carpet. An explanation must exist.

2) You claim a heat flash from - nanothermite - would account for the burned cars. Do you agree a heat flash would affect all materials? Paper would not stand a chance. It is highly combustible, low mass, high surface area and requires very little energy to ignite. Yet what we see is that paper, and wood, are unharmed while cars are blazing. While I simply cannot see how 'hot air' could produce this effect, it does correspond very well with absorbed radiation, of which microwave radiation is but one suggested possibility, one that seems to be scientifically plausible if not yet openly admitted. (I have tied together research on microwave bombs and masers, microwave heating of metals, clean fission/fusion and enhanced radiation weapons to hypothesise such a device. I have pointed out the need in the future to take down stupidly high steel structures with minimum collateral damage cost-effectively. I have referred to a decades-old program to develop atomic munitions for the construction industry.)

People may wonder - why pursue this line of enquiry? Why not just shut up and accept S Jones thermite paper verbatim and get on with attacking the 'government'?

I advise those people to stop and reconsider just how dangerous that idea is.

links to my recent research.

http://www.nolajbs.net/forum/index.php?topic=7043.0

There is more here

http://www.nolajbs.net/forum/index.php?topic=6970.0

Newest thread

http://www.nolajbs.net/forum/index.php?topic=7082.0

note the above thread refers to this...

http://judicial-inc.biz/Steven_Jones_quits_911.htm

...supportive of the Jones position. I have the highest regard for the author of the above website (a must-read IMO), nevertheless I will argue that radiation was employed - at least until another viable explanation for the toasted cars can be made.

Thought provoking

http://www.nolajbs.net/forum/index.php?topic=6891.0

...as you can see we are debating the issues unemotionally and in a spirit of discovery. There was some name-calling at first, but as the debate became civilised and supported by evidence and logic, that died down.

If you want to debunk these lines of enquiry please do it properly and refute key points with evidence, logic and science. Name calling simply isn't good enough.

Start by explaining how a conventional heat flash targets cars not paper. I say it can't.

A couple more pictures

Interesting that the traffic lights seem unaffected. I am thinking that a mechanism for car ignition might be as follows.

a) radiation causes electrical sparks which ignites petrol (think of the sparking you get when placing a metal object in a microwave oven)
b) heat from petrol fire sensitises metal to efficient microwave absorption
c) once microwaves are able to be absorbed in quantity we get runaway heating. Perhaps the fires were started from the first radiation blast and accelerated by the second?

rubber tyre is melted not burned. Mechanism?

a) The melt heat came from hot metal, not a fire blast.

dB

Last edited by rodin on Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Here's an interesting report on all things weaponry and microwave from USAF itself.

And this, in the public domain, dated Feb 2000 !

An extract:

Microwave Sources and Antennas.

Another example is a microwave source that radiates 20 gigawatts of power in a few nanoseconds and weighs 400 pounds. To comprehend these power levels, the total daily power generated by the Hoover Dam is 2 gigawatts.[/b]

No references to HMP's use on non-electronic targets in this document but a very enlightening read nonetheless: http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/cst/csat11.pdf

I think this is a very telling piece of information. The only way that much power can be generated in so little time is by a nuclear blast, or something even more esoteric.

This supports my hypothesis. Not prove, just support.

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you'd ever built, or played with a bonfire you'd surely naturally know the answer to these questions.

Living trees are filled with water. They don't just catch on fire willy nilly, though I bet these ones will be singed.

Hot air travels upward. Very hot air travels upward very fast (please, no jokes about Andrew Johnson). This is why fires point upward, rather than all over the place. A person could crawl right up to a moderate sized fire without any discomfort, but would be severely burned if he stood over it, or even meters above it.

Equally, paper right down low on the ground wouldn't ignite in a month of Sundays. Try it with your lighter. Hold some paper to the side of the lighter, just below the bottom of the flame. I bet you can get it right up to the flame itself. Now try holding it many inches above, after a moment it will ignite.

Wink

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
If you'd ever built, or played with a bonfire you'd surely naturally know the answer to these questions.

Living trees are filled with water. They don't just catch on fire willy nilly, though I bet these ones will be singed.

Hot air travels upward. Very hot air travels upward very fast (please, no jokes about Andrew Johnson). This is why fires point upward, rather than all over the place. A person could crawl right up to a moderate sized fire without any discomfort, but would be severely burned if he stood over it, or even meters above it.

Equally, paper right down low on the ground wouldn't ignite in a month of Sundays. Try it with your lighter. Hold some paper to the side of the lighter, just below the bottom of the flame. I bet you can get it right up to the flame itself. Now try holding it many inches above, after a moment it will ignite.

Wink

What about paper up in a tree?

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you serious? It's about 15 meters away from the fire...

Anyway, what exactly are you arguing here, for a beam weapon? Or that thermodynamics have in some way been altered so normally combustible materials don't burn?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
Are you serious? It's about 15 meters away from the fire...

Anyway, what exactly are you arguing here, for a beam weapon? Or that thermodynamics have in some way been altered so normally combustible materials don't burn?

Oh I see, the fireball that ignited the cars didn't go above 2m? Heat doesn't rise?

C'mon fallacious. Give me a conventional mechanism for that picture. A fireball? Paper would burn absolutely. Falling debris you say? Where? Oh I see - it only fell on the engines of the cars, totally missing the street... THERE IS NO FALLEN DEBRIS. Not in that picture anyway. So whats's left? Hows about - Radiation from a micronuke! Now yr talking.

The thing is, the radiation didn't leave a trail of radioactivity (or at least nothing that couldn't be covered up by the operators). So what was it?

That is where my questioning is at.

I have another string to the radiation theory. I think the radiation may have caused sparking of metal - and that set off the engine fires. Once metal has a bit of heat it becomes a fantastic microwave receptor, but the absorption of microwaves needs a kick-start since cold steel reflects mostly. (Hence thermite in WTC before the MWB)

The Finnish guy responds to a debunker here...

http://www.saunalahti.fi/wtc2001/H-device.htm

Finnish guy has it right - apart perhaps from the idea that the neutron flux was tamped into a microwave flux.

There are two outstanding questions I have here

1) Is it possible to target steel not people with microwave radiation of a certain frequency?

2) Is it possible that the after-effects of a neutron flux could be hidden/not reported? If this is possible, then microwaves need not be postulated after all. Neutrons will do.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: