FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
simonralli
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

Last edited by simonralli on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
simonralli
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A guy who is on the news to dismiss the theories has just said he interviewed all the staff 3 days after the crash - they all said Henri Paul was not drunk. So he has just said all the hotel staff are lying!!

After David going on the news about 9/11, it is good to see Sky invite him back again - they could have totally banned him.

A very good succinct summary of the facts by David given his short amount of time on air. I feel he has done well.

Simon
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed simonralli, I second that!

I cant wait to see it online.
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: David Shayler on Sky News now Reply with quote

simonralli wrote:
David is being interviewed on Sky News right now doing a v good job about Diana - first thing is he has mentioned the Uno.

Simon

What was his line today, especially given how vehemently he once dismissed "conspiracy theorists" on the issue?
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: David Shayler on Sky News now Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:

What was his line today, especially given how vehemently he once dismissed "conspiracy theorists" on the issue?

Ah yes. People, especially ex-intelligence, aren't allowed to change their opinions and perspectives without being regarded as highly suspect,right?

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: David Shayler on Sky News now Reply with quote

dh wrote:

Ah yes. People, especially ex-intelligence, aren't allowed to change their opinions and perspectives without being regarded as highly suspect,right?

The problem is he does nothing but change his mind on issues of substance.

Take the blinkers off dh, or be led by the nose!
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The 'problem' is that there is no real problem.

People do change their opinions about many things, how else do we evlove? I am certian you are well aware of this, i am not trying to be condecending.

David Shayler is a very brave person. This whole outing-the-truth takes balls. Go out and actively engauge people about the subject if you havn't done so already and you'll perhaps understand that - The 911 truth campaign is so incredibly fortunate that he is around and very much part of what is going on. Anyone else fancy a seesion on the tv? - its not something that is very easy.

Do you honestly believe that he has an real agenda?

It is natural to be 'worried' but I have to say that I for one am not in the least concerned.

People change, especially after being shat upon by the government and spending 6 months in jail (4 in France and 2 in belmarsh) and not being told your release date (which could have been anything up to 2 years! Imagine that)

I use to be a soldier and fought in the first gulf war. There is no way on this earth i would serve now. I HAVE CHANGED. I once stood for the Queen, her hiers and sucessors and all the * but know more.

The 'problem' if any is that you, like me know all about David's past. It has been on public display.

I would suggest that we allow ourselves to be less distracted by past events, in this case and more focused on the now. He is doing a great service at exposing lies across the networks - its f*ing brilliant man - heads up!

So much of our energy ids being wasted on matters such as this. Lets stop this, and get on with the job.

In peace

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: David Shayler on Sky News now Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:

Intelligence, in most senses of the word, is by nature not a snapshot but a continuous journey. Opinions are formed, reformed and constantly updated, depending upon the analysis of information received.

I have radically different views fom as short as 18 months ago on certain subjects.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: David Shayler on Sky News now Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
dh wrote:

says the fakeanarchist who believes the OCT.

Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonralli wrote:
After David going on the news about 9/11, it is good to see Sky invite him back again - they could have totally banned him.

David always does well. But I smell a Rat in Sky somewhere here. Call me cynical/paranoid, but I can't believe they just invited him on again with no hidden agenda.

Part of the agneda may be that it gives those who wish to some ammo to come on our board and attack Dave and Annie when all they are doing is presenting 9/11 facts and adding their own perspective around them.

CD of the towers doesn't change, whomever presents it ( not that he was necessarily talking about that in the above).

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
simonralli wrote:

David always does well. But I smell a Rat in Sky somewhere here. Call me cynical/paranoid, but I can't believe they just invited him on again with no hidden agenda.

Well Andrew, I understand where you are coming from but i am going to say that you are quite correct - you are cynical/paranoid. Everything in TV has an agenda anyway. It is too easy to specualte and guess that something is up, and you may be right, but it does not matter. This serves nothing more than to stir up everyones suspicions and create distraction. Its good to be wise to possibilty for sure, but this kind of approach is precisely why this forum is weakening day by day.

Let the truth do the talking and care not for the vehicle it travels in.
The truth will out.

Be brave

poiuytr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Light Infantree,

If you served in the first Iraq war,don't you agree David should expose the DU scandal ?

To this very day,and against very strong evidence brought by the first gulf war syndrome ,plus the multiplication of birth defects among servicemen returning from iraq and local population,both countries still maintain DU ammunitions are safe to use and aren't causing harmfull radiation poisonning either to the servicemen or the local area/population.

Geneva conventions stipulate that any warring party guilty of contamination of any region with radiation has the duty to decontaminate and give medical assistance to those affacted,soldiers AND local populations.

Doug Rokke,an army doctor that was assigned by general shwarzkopf during the first gulf war to assess the contamination problem and create safe procedures for decontamination of material and soldiers,attested it tooks him months to decontaminate a few DU hit vehicules:he often was driven to BURY the contaminated material in the sands for lack of an alternative.

His conclusions to the general attested there was no way to lessen the radiation effects of DU and that soldiers were affected in the 48 hours of exposition.

Furthermore,there is evidence radiation isn't contained locally were it has been used,but is carried by the winds and ends up touring the whole world in a few weeks.
During the beginning of the Iraq bombing raids,radiation levels were detected across britain (not reported by mainstream press) and persisted during the whole intensive bombing campaign:scientists estimated we all breathed poisonous uranium oxyde gas for weeks:
Quote:
At Aldermaston, England, where the data was collected and where the British Atomic Weapons Establishment, complete with air monitoring facilities, is located, the deadly uranium oxide gas measured about 48,000 radioactive particles per square meter. The average radioactive dose, according to official government index based calculations, was about 23 million radioactive particles for the average adult male in Britain and Europe.

Yes, people breathed this poison gas, absolutely. People throughout England and presumably throughout Europe breathed in large quantities of this radioactive uranium poison gas.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=NIC200 60327&articleId=2195

Doug Rokke has applied for disability after being diagnosed with DU poisonning,and is touring the world to expose the DU coverup.

If the mainstream press starts disseminating information about DU poisonning,scores of soldiers will realise they are used as guinneapigs and being poisonned for life;the war treasory of both countries will be emptied within days by the compensation claims introduced by sick veterans and iiraqis,and the war will stop in a heartbeat.

I have seen 911 researchers go on mainstream media exposing the official 911 line,denounce the impartiality of the cable news,the lies of the administration.
Some even talked about hologramms hiding missiles.
But the DU problem has largely remained unreported.I think it's time somebody brings this information to the public;it is time to end this senseless war.
The DU scandal has the potential to do that:end the war.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: David Shayler on Sky News now Reply with quote

simonralli wrote:
David is being interviewed on Sky News right now doing a v good job about Diana - first thing is he has mentioned the Uno.

Simon

His first point was the Uno: the second, the "suicided" driver, the third, "wot no CCTV footage", and IMO just that alone pawns the whole enquirey

Its easy enough to "prove" conspiracy unfounded if one controls the questions that get asked, and easy enough to pawn a cover-up when one can know to ask the right questions

Unfortunately for all of us, the PTB are laughing in our faces: again

Light Infantree

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poiuytr wrote:
Light Infantree,

If you served in the first Iraq war,don't you agree David should expose the DU scandal ?

To this very day,and against very strong evidence brought by the first gulf war syndrome ,plus the multiplication of birth defects among servicemen returning from iraq and local population,both countries still maintain DU ammunitions are safe to use and aren't causing harmfull radiation poisonning either to the servicemen or the local area/population.

Geneva conventions stipulate that any warring party guilty of contamination of any region with radiation has the duty to decontaminate and give medical assistance to those affacted,soldiers AND local populations.

Doug Rokke,an army doctor that was assigned by general shwarzkopf during the first gulf war to assess the contamination problem and create safe procedures for decontamination of material and soldiers,attested it tooks him months to decontaminate a few DU hit vehicules:he often was driven to BURY the contaminated material in the sands for lack of an alternative.

His conclusions to the general attested there was no way to lessen the radiation effects of DU and that soldiers were affected in the 48 hours of exposition.

Furthermore,there is evidence radiation isn't contained locally were it has been used,but is carried by the winds and ends up touring the whole world in a few weeks.
During the beginning of the Iraq bombing raids,radiation levels were detected across britain (not reported by mainstream press) and persisted during the whole intensive bombing campaign:scientists estimated we all breathed poisonous uranium oxyde gas for weeks:
Quote:
At Aldermaston, England, where the data was collected and where the British Atomic Weapons Establishment, complete with air monitoring facilities, is located, the deadly uranium oxide gas measured about 48,000 radioactive particles per square meter. The average radioactive dose, according to official government index based calculations, was about 23 million radioactive particles for the average adult male in Britain and Europe.

Yes, people breathed this poison gas, absolutely. People throughout England and presumably throughout Europe breathed in large quantities of this radioactive uranium poison gas.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=NIC200 60327&articleId=2195

Doug Rokke has applied for disability after being diagnosed with DU poisonning,and is touring the world to expose the DU coverup.

If the mainstream press starts disseminating information about DU poisonning,scores of soldiers will realise they are used as guinneapigs and being poisonned for life;the war treasory of both countries will be emptied within days by the compensation claims introduced by sick veterans and iiraqis,and the war will stop in a heartbeat.

I have seen 911 researchers go on mainstream media exposing the official 911 line,denounce the impartiality of the cable news,the lies of the administration.
Some even talked about hologramms hiding missiles.
But the DU problem has largely remained unreported.I think it's time somebody brings this information to the public;it is time to end this senseless war.
The DU scandal has the potential to do that:end the war.

Hi poiuytr,

Since you are asking if David should expose the DU use in GW1, surely the only person to address this question to is David.

There are many issues surrounding this conflict: The Gulf War Syndrome thing - personally I am not convinced that a myriad of symptoms and illness's can easily be bagged into one pigeon hole. I am medical minded and I see things holistically and much of the so called GWS is, in my opinion a direct result of a combination of factors including DU and the many vaccinations but also the psychological strees everyone was put through. People easily forget the build up to that war, we were all * ourselves - we were expecting Chemical Nuclear and Biological weapons to be used. I was personally responsible for NBC defence training in my unit (about 750 personel) and everyone was paranoid about it. Worry (fear) is the greatest cause od disease. I believe fear plays a major role in cancer and many other diseases like parkinsons. Fear is a killer if one allows it to run riot through the cells of our bodies.

Participating in GW1 made me realise that wars will only cease when men refuse to fight. I left the Army about 18 months later and now I would go to prison before picking up a weapon again except maybe defending my garden from invaders or protecting my children.

The thing about 911 truth and the evidence now hitting mainstream is that for the first time we have got them (who ever 'they' are) by the balls and they are having to tread very carfully to avoid the truth hitting the collective. The DU issue is important to be aware of and share as it another 'puzzle piece' but in the scheme of things it does not hold the same power of evidence as WTC7, The Pentagon and the Towers falling at freefall speed.

I would have thought that DS is remaining focused on evidence that has got clout (yes I know he mentioned NPT on Sky but that was a real exception for him anc that interview was otherwise a revelation for truthers everywhere).

Why don't you expose the DU scandal? You won't be the first.

Be brave

poiuytr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Light Infantree wrote:

I doubt SKY would give 20 min airtime to ordinairy working people wishing to expose the DU coverup.

It is so incredibly damaging that i find hard to believe nobody's talking more about it.I doubt very much any media would accept to out this.

Soldiers in the vicinity of contaminated wreckages show symptoms of radiation poisonning after 48 hours.The birth defect rate for iraq veterans has skyrocketed.
The local population is being decimated by cancers,the land contaminated cannot be cleaned and will remain so FOREVER;the poisonning dust is carried away by the winds and spreads the uranium to the entire globe and up the food chain.

I won't be going in the middle east or eat foods imported from there anytime soon.

People might think they're not affected by the so called war on terror,or they just don't care.What will happen when they find out they are breathing uranium oxyde gaz for weeks ?

That should be a good way to wake them up.

This is what truthseekers should rally people around,instead of phatom planes.

Why aren't they doing it??
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poiuytr wrote:
Light Infantree wrote:

I doubt SKY would give 20 min airtime to ordinairy working people wishing to expose the DU coverup.

It is so incredibly damaging that i find hard to believe nobody's talking more about it.I doubt very much any media would accept to out this.

Soldiers in the vicinity of contaminated wreckages show symptoms of radiation poisonning after 48 hours.The birth defect rate for iraq veterans has skyrocketed.
The local population is being decimated by cancers,the land contaminated cannot be cleaned and will remain so FOREVER;the poisonning dust is carried away by the winds and spreads the uranium to the entire globe and up the food chain.

I won't be going in the middle east or eat foods imported from there anytime soon.

People might think they're not affected by the so called war on terror,or they just don't care.What will happen when they find out they are breathing uranium oxyde gaz for weeks ?

That should be a good way to wake them up.

This is what truthseekers should rally people around,instead of phatom planes.

Why aren't they doing it??

Go and form your own website ffs and stop contaminating this website with your plutonium rants. This is a website about 9/11 NOT plutonium poisoning.

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

easy Prole Art Threat, hes not saying or meaning anything bad, im sure hes just trying to suggest helpful things, no fault of his/her own I should imagine. (forgive me, for I cant ascertain gender from these forum names, plus I dont think its so important, just that the voice is heard of that person)

Me personally, I believe that everything is connected. The same people that are hideous enough to do 911, are not going to feel shameful about Depleted Uranium weapons use either. Its the same beast. We should look at how they are in warfare, as its their wars and its because they can get away with 911 that they can get away with DUs and other sick things.
Thats my opinion, though yes at the same time... DUs on their own means jack, its just a puzzle piece, not the entire puzzle. Its when you know about 911, that all else makes real sense, war on terror, arbritrary arrests, DUs, war crimes, other scandals, etc, etc. So in essence, its going to be seen as a side issue to the main issue; DUs in respect to 911.
poiuytr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
DUs on their own means jack, its just a puzzle piece, not the entire puzzle. Its when you know about 911, that all else makes real sense, war on terror, arbritrary arrests, DUs, war crimes, other scandals, etc, etc. So in essence, its going to be seen as a side issue to the main issue; DUs in respect to 911.

DU stands on his own.
What you don't seem to realise is that DU travels the world and enters every food chain ,because they are vaporised micro particles from the implosion.

You will eat ,drink and breathe that stuff from now until your death.Your children will do likewise,and the children of your children,etc ad vitam eternum for.....4.5 BILLIONS years.

They might as well detonate these DU shells in your garden,because they will always find their way in to your body,whether you're in Alaska or in New Zealand.

Each additionnal DU shell exploded shortens your lifespan and the one of your future generations.

If you think it's not that bad.....you're just hiding from reality.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Global Warming is just as bad and many other forms of pollution. MacDonalds, Coke and Pepsi, plus all the tobbacco firms are doing just as much harm and will harm our children. That harm is IN YOUR FACE!

Yet look at people. The thing about 911, is that its such an extraordinary thing, that if people really knew that their governments are likely to kill them for small gains and purposes... thats REAL fear!

DUs... well people will still see it as something thats used in some other part of the world, far far away from them. I also believe 911 will be grabbing the media and people more likely than DUs.

David Shayler covers many many topics on interviews, not just 911. Im sure he may talk about DUs sometime, at his own choosing.

Thank you for informing me by the way and letting me know more about DUs, it has certainly made me more interested. However, this is 911 Truth, with the basis that its the fundumental thing and all else sort of rests upon it. DUs too, used in War on Terror, War on Terror from 911. 911 made Arms Manufacture, Research and Deals rocket, this includes DU weapons.
poiuytr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
Global Warming is just as bad and many other forms of pollution. MacDonalds, Coke and Pepsi, plus all the tobbacco firms are doing just as much harm and will harm our children.

You can REMOVE all these things if you CHOSE to;you can stop drinking coke,eating mc donald,smoking tabacco.You can even reduce CO emissions and curb a little global warming.

YOU CAN'T REMOVE DU.
THERE ARE NO WAYS TO DECONTAMINATE.
YOU WILL ACCUMULATE THIS STUFF INSIDE YOUR BONES AND THE ONES OF YOUR OFFSPRINGS.
AND THE MORE YOU WILL USE DU,THE MORE YOUR SQUELETT WILL ABSORB IT.

IT WILL REMAIN INSIDE OF YOU FOREVER.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forgive me.

I still can not see the link between 911 and DUs. Does not STOP THE WAR, or Socialist Worker or Respect... or Newstatemen, New International, or ZMAG, or Indymedia talk of DUs?

I agree with you that DUs are an important and urgent issue, yes severly so perhaps. Yet this is the UK 911 Truth Forums.

John Pilger and many others have written about it and spoken DUs. So its not something that no one speaks about. I cant speak for other people or other publications or pressure groups.

Well, I cant really speak for David Shayler about DUs. Have you tried asking him yourself? What responses have you recieved?
poiuytr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:

I still can not see the link between 911 and DUs. Does not STOP THE WAR, or Socialist Worker or Respect... or Newstatemen, New International, or ZMAG, or Indymedia talk of DUs?

John Pilger and many others have written about it and spoken DUs. So its not something that no one speaks about.

The role of the news organisations is to inform people of issues of importance.They can investigate the matter themselves or publicise the work of those who looked at the problem.
They aren't doing it.
They won't even touch it with a ten foot pole.
There isn't any shortage of material,mind you:in 2003,in hambourg,21 nations from 5 continents participated at the World Uranium Weapons Conference
(http://www.traprockpeace.org/depleted_uranium_hamburg03.html)
Quote:
"The evidence coming from the scientists, health professionals and legal experts at this Conference is clear: DU is causing significant health effects worldwide, and it illegal under existing international law and convention," concluded conference planner Marion Küpker, co-coordinator of the German anti-weapons group Gewaltfreie Aktion Atomwaffen Abschaffen (GAAA). "Now it's up to the activist community to force rogue governments like the US and Britain to observe international law the same way they preach it to other nations."

(press release:http://www.uraniumweaponsconference.de/pdf/pressrelease031024. pdf)

One can only conclude that the media organisations you cited above either are
1.incompetent
2.controlled

Zabooka wrote:
Well, I cant really speak for David Shayler about DUs. Have you tried asking him yourself? What responses have you recieved?

Anybody given 30 minutes free airtime on sky is already very suspect.
David endorsing the no plane theory , coupled with his inconsistencies in the past, confirms it.
It's a waste of time to ask him to expose DU:he will never do it,or if he does he will try to discredit the problem as with 911.
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poiuytr wrote:

David endorsing the no plane theory , coupled with his inconsistencies in the past, confirms it.
It's a waste of time to ask him to expose DU:he will never do it,or if he does he will try to discredit the problem as with 911.

1 If you think he is so suspect, what has he got to do before he is considered, by you to be free from suspicion?

2 David is not endorsing ANYTHING

3 How do you KNOW that it is a 'waste of time'? How can you be so sure he will NEVER do it?

It would appear from your comments poiuytr, that your mind is set about how you see things. My suggestion to you is to create your own forum about DU and respect the free flowing thoughts of others. We have got work to do my friend and we can't waste our energies on this kind of issue and in this fashion. I will not be replying to any more posts on subject DU. Please understand that this is not a personal attack on you, it is about staying focused on the issue we are here for, please do not be offended.

Best of luck my friend.

Be brave

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Right, now, where were we? Back to Diana! Reply with quote

Right, now, where were we? Back to Diana!

It is the fact that we would most probably have half-brothers and sisters to William and Harry who would have been Muslims that is the prime motive for me in the slaying of Diana.

That does assume of course that the clash of civilisations between the pseudo (secular/zionist) Jews and pseudo (CIA) Muslims has been planned for a long long time before 911 Wink

Anyway, have a listen to Diana here talking in her own words
http://www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=392

xx

Tony

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poiuytr wrote:

One can only conclude that the media organisations you cited above either are
1.incompetent
2.controlled

Well, no, I dont think they are incompetant at all. Infact, I dont think you are that familiar enough with such publications and writers, for surely you would not say such things if you did. Have you tried contacting such publications, groups or people?
poiuytr wrote:

Now... the weight of your postings here is not really about DUs, its about saying how David Shayler is false.
I mean... whats with you? I dont get it. You are complaining about why wont David talk about DUs, then you complain that hes false. Well if you know hes false why would you complain about him talking about DUs? Why not just talk about him being false?

Its a bit rich thus so to call him inconsistent. Dont you think?
Now do you really want to talk about DUs? Or do you want to talk about why you think David Shayler is false?

If you want to talk about DUs, we have already exhausted that here I believe, however I do feel many others would agree with me on that one.

If you want to discredit David Shayler, well.. I still dont know why you are talking about DUs here in the first place.

Im sorry if I have offended you. I am trying to understand you. Please help me understand you if I have not. Forgive me also, if I have offended you unfairly.
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Right, now, where were we? Back to Diana! Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
That does assume of course that the clash of civilisations between the pseudo (secular/zionist) Jews and pseudo (CIA) Muslims has been planned for a long long time before 911 Wink

Tony

Laughing
poiuytr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:

If you want to discredit David Shayler, well.. I still dont know why you are talking about DUs here in the first place.

Please note David Shayler discredited himself very well without my help.
Altough one could link 911 and DU toegether (not very hard to do it) one could make a strong case these are separate issues,and it isn't my intention to contend it.
My intention is to point out that the medias are promoting truth activists that often only tell you part of the truth , and let you hanging on in uncertainty about all the rest.

One good example is the New York times publishing the testimonies of the firefighters that the city of new york tried to supress;the paper did publish them.....and never elaborated of the implications these tapes would have on the official story.

Some implications are are just too damaging to be elaborated

David is exposing a lot of material denouncing 911 and the war,some of wich controversial,but always well publicised by other researchers;is it a coincidence he chooses not to speak about DU ??

Many posters here havn't really wrapped their minds about DU;i have and have been left aghast ever since:it equals to instant collective suicide.Refer to these 3 lectures by Doug Rokke:
part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvCmthsTEGA
part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrnKM_2anFo
part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_7p1dMC1n8

Any whistleblower going deeply in the details of DU will cause national panic,the same as if these lectures by Doug Rokke would be broadcasted on Sky.
DU is part of the material fake activists or fake medias chose not discuss at all.David has a very broad view of the different aspects of the 911 problem;DU is not part of it .
Why expose so many points if you're going to leave out the most damaging one ?
halm
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poiuytr, your argument is bordering on the arrogant. DU is the most important thing in the world.... to you. Anyone that does not hold this as dear to their heart as you obviously do is then dismissed at a shill deflecting from the most important thing in the world... DU (or you?).

There are a million good causes which mean a million things to a million people. How you can assert that David Shayler is false simply because he chooses to speak about 911 and 77 rather than DU is beyond me.

I suggest that you have more chance getting your message across by pointing out the facts and letting people make up their own minds. Attempting to force people to run with your agenda will only turn them off it. As you have probably managed to do in this thread. Twice.

Good luck with your campaign, and keep writing to those journalists, one of them will be brave enough to pick up the story sooner or later (have you tried Robert Fisk?)

But please, stop preaching to the choir.

poiuytr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

halm wrote:
poiuytr, your argument is bordering on the arrogant. DU is the most important thing in the world.... to you.

The last thing i want is to start a flame war.
But DU IS the most important thing in the world right now.
Have you watched the 3 lectures ?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is DU an important issue?

Undoubtedly yes

I would imagine there is almost universal support here for anti-DU campaigns such http://www.cadu.org.uk/. I certainly support CADU.

Is DU more important than a range of other issues that people have suggested are paramount and linked to 9/11 and the GWOT, for example, peak oil, threats to civil liberties, media reform, banking reform, global poverty, climate change, etc?

Well this is a matter of opinion. The solution lies in placing 9/11 and GWOT in its full context: linking 9/11 and phoney terrorism to a whole range of other issues. All issues relate to all other issues. I would like to see a loose coalition of campaigns to help join up the dots.

Would David S speak out on DU?

Probably if approached nicely and fully briefed. He is easy to contact

Would you want David to speak out on DU?

Not if you don't trust him, but this will not be resolved by posting here. Only by contacting him and discussing further.

Alternatively I suggest contacting other people who are speaking out against GWOT and the need to reopen 9/11 eg truthfest to give one example. Contrary to popular uninformed opinion David is not the only route available to get the message out

http://www.myspace.com/truthfest
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: