FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another immensely satisfying John Conner clip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Another immensely satisfying John Conner clip Reply with quote

Link

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a little consumer power?

Why not have couple of forum areas where clips of famous or public figures can be posted? - one pro official conspiracy theory, one asking questions, having doubt or just plain disbelief in the official line.

People can then see who believes or states what and we can adjust our purchasing decisions accordingly.

Maybe Patrick's evidence base would be a good place for that?
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Only if you're happy for the 911 community to be discredited. Personally I think the whole thing is scripted, but if it's not, then Conner is a jerk anyway for doing it. He didn't turn anybody on to 9/11 at that restaurant and he wont' turn anybody on with the video either.

Top of the line jerk.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

regardless of what you think of this conner bloke, i do find it strange the way that other guy thought and maybe many americans, if your president of the u.s it dosnt matter what you do or are into you should'nt question them as long as they aint getting a bit on the side in the whitehouse, but anything else is fine hes the president. the only problem with thinking that way is it gives way to corruption regardless of if bush is bad or not there's no gaurentee the next wont be or the one after. what's wrong with questioning ones motives, as blair so famously said, nothing to hide nothing to fear (although i do get the feeling when he said that he was exempt) nevertheless it applies to everyone. yet its obvious how angry people get when questioning ones leader, and easy to see why they get away with anything ie: lieing about the reason for war.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Quote:

Only if you're happy for the 911 community to be discredited. Personally I think the whole thing is scripted, but if it's not, then Conner is a jerk anyway for doing it. He didn't turn anybody on to 9/11 at that restaurant and he wont' turn anybody on with the video either.

Top of the line jerk.

Agreed, it is all too much like Trigger Happy TV to be effective. There you are taking a dump and a head comes under the door with a bullhorn.

Imagine a general election is coming up and there you are quietly eating tea when a loudhailer is thrust through and open window and someone informs you of the benefits of The Green Party! Great way to influence the positioning of your cross on the day.

People don't like this approach, it lacks reason, it is intrusive, invasive and immediately gets peoples' backs up. All that 'shattered tranquility' stuff just turns the recipients off from any positive response.

Not the way to get a reasoned message out there about a difficult subject.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
tfayaz
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone has their method(s) of being actively involved. I don't see anything wrong with what he's doing, he's certainly more active than most of the people who are throwing criticism his way.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tfayaz wrote:
Everyone has their method(s) of being actively involved. I don't see anything wrong with what he's doing, he's certainly more active than most of the people who are throwing criticism his way.

Can you supply any information to support his methods? In other words, how many people have become Truthers as a result of his approach compared to those he has turned off? Walk through any busy shopping precinct and watch how everyone avoids the yelling bible bashers - exactly the same thing.

Simply playing the 'he's doing more than you' card means nothing unless you have stats to back up his shoutey/preaching approach. I always view such people with suspicion, the low-budget Alex Jones's, bandwagon jumping herberts who thrive on noteriety.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
I always view such people with suspicion, the low-budget Alex Jones's, bandwagon jumping herberts who thrive on noteriety.

Well it was Jones who got me looking in to 9/11 when someone sent me a clip from one of his weekly shows.

I think the low-tech, loud approach works well in certain situations, especially when giving away free DVD's.

Academic hypothesizing online only serves to massage the ego's of a small circle of people.

All any right thinking person has to do is be switched on to realising the offical story isn't true and encouraged to look further into things. Hitting them with stories of beam weapons, no planes, arguing whether it's thermate or thermite, holograms or laser imaging wont get the average person in the street questioning.

Or do we have a layer of over-lords, pushing their academic papers, books, films and fighting for personal appearances now in the 9/11 truth arena?

Loud and brash may just spark an interest with this type of guerilla journalism not only of its intended target but also those around them.

As for the Connor clip, he wasn't the one effing and blinding.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we are saying that if the yelling Christians in the shopping centre were giving away DVD's, then there would be an upsurge in Christianity?
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
So we are saying that if the yelling Christians in the shopping centre were giving away DVD's, then there would be an upsurge in Christianity?

I would think the percentage of the population 'aware' of Christianity would tend towards 100% so nothing would create an upsurge.

I would hazzard a gues you have about 3 seconds before you either get someones attenation in a shopping centre or not.

The lecture hall clip is a captive audience, I didn't see anyone leave, so the stage was his.

He wasn't yelling in the street cafe clip, he asked the guy if he minded talking to him. Different approach.

Your comparison is, therefore invalid.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

busker wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

I would think the percentage of the population 'aware' of Christianity would tend towards 100% so nothing would create an upsurge.

I would hazzard a gues you have about 3 seconds before you either get someones attenation in a shopping centre or not.

The lecture hall clip is a captive audience, I didn't see anyone leave, so the stage was his.

He wasn't yelling in the street cafe clip, he asked the guy if he minded talking to him. Different approach.

Your comparison is, therefore invalid.

I never used or mentioned the street cafe, so if I never made the comparison, it cannot be invalid.

From my experience of watching these clips, he does target captive audiences. One example, he crashes a lecture, starts spouting and then asks for any questions - the only one he gets asked is 'Why don't you leave?'

He then is in a library and then starts shouting at the top of this voice about 9/11 being a setup

These are not comparisons, this is what happened - you cite the cafe, not I.

As for people leaving, they will automatically assume he will soon be ejected, why should they leave?

I am unsure what the 100% aspect of your Christianity point is. I am saying that would non-Christian take a DVD from a yelling bible-basher and take up religion as a result?

Finally, I ask again - where is any evidence that Conner's approach has any benefit whatsoever? Doing it in an environment where people can actually avoid him is one thing, confronting people in a closed environment is another entirely.

You know how most would react if in a tube train and someone suddenly started shouting about the war in Iraq.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

not believing in god has nothing to do with anything other than science.
unless of course im suppose to believe the bible which is full of the impossible like 9/11. science challenged faith and faith declined because of it. if science proved god did exsist im sure you'd see an increase in church attendance. its no differant to me shouting in a mall the earth is flat, im sure i'd be avoided. however shouting in a mall 9/11 is an insidejob is more believable as many dont see it as an impossible scenerio.
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
I never used or mentioned the street cafe, so if I never made the comparison, it cannot be invalid.

Your initial critical comment was on a thread who's original poster used the cafe clip. It was a rational connection to make, though the cafe clip doesn't suit your argument now.

telecasterisation wrote:
From my experience of watching these clips, he does target captive audiences. One example, he crashes a lecture, starts spouting and then asks for any questions - the only one he gets asked is 'Why don't you leave?'

Ok I've now seen that clip. A captive audience is a martketeers dream. Why do you think advertising is so expensive on in-flight movies on planes, onboard magazines etc.

It is not the one person who asks the question that is important. It is the person who keeps their head down in front of their peers, but casually picks up a DVD on the way out and starts thinking.

telecasterisation wrote:
He then is in a library and then starts shouting at the top of this voice about 9/11 being a setup

That was the weak one in my opinion. (No doubt that's the one you will seize upon to suit your argument)

telecasterisation wrote:
These are not comparisons, this is what happened - you cite the cafe, not I.

See above regarding commenting on the cafe thread.

telecasterisation wrote:
I am unsure what the 100% aspect of your Christianity point is. I am saying that would non-Christian take a DVD from a yelling bible-basher and take up religion as a result?

Basic marketing. In my view, 911 Truth is still in the brand awareness mode. Christianity is a long standing organisation with a recognised branding. You're comparing apples and pears here, hence invalid.

telecasterisation wrote:
where is any evidence that Conner's approach has any benefit whatsoever? Doing it in an environment where people can actually avoid him is one thing, confronting people in a closed environment is another entirely.

Where is your evidence it is harmful? You raised that point initially.

I have no evidence other than falling on marketing theory and practice, viral marketing, guerilla marketing. This guy is stimulating discussion, whether positive or negative on the issue of 911. Wherever you get discussion you a range of views. People talk, people hear people talk, people talk about people talking hence it spreads.

telecasterisation wrote:
You know how most would react if in a tube train and someone suddenly started shouting about the war in Iraq.

People on Tube trains freak if you smile and say "Good morning". (Yep I've tried) Hightened feelings of insecurity due to 7/7, Stockwell and the overt surveillance grid. Completely different environment to a lecture room, library or your shopping centre.

Now, will you do me the courtesy of stating the aims of the UK 911 Truth Movement?

Ta.
tfayaz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
tfayaz wrote:

Can you supply any information to support his methods? In other words, how many people have become Truthers as a result of his approach compared to those he has turned off? Walk through any busy shopping precinct and watch how everyone avoids the yelling bible bashers - exactly the same thing.

Simply playing the 'he's doing more than you' card means nothing unless you have stats to back up his shoutey/preaching approach. I always view such people with suspicion, the low-budget Alex Jones's, bandwagon jumping herberts who thrive on noteriety.

I don't think anyone actually keeps a clipboard with them and notes down the amount of people he gets on board and the amount he doesn't. And I will play the 'he's doing more than you' card because it's true.

That's not directed at you, but it certainly is directed at the majority who are doing jack s**t apart from sitting on this forum, creating pointless threads and having pointless arguments and also sitting in the fornightly London meeting and leaving it down to others to get their hands dirty.

Things are going to change in the New Year, I'll make sure of that. I'd rather have 10 John Conner's than none at all.
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever you think of his various approaches it was clear that a great many passers by took up the free DVD offer knowing what his contention was, this would not have happened in a religious context.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tfayaz wrote:

I don't think anyone actually keeps a clipboard with them and notes down the amount of people he gets on board and the amount he doesn't. And I will play the 'he's doing more than you' card because it's true.

That's not directed at you, but it certainly is directed at the majority who are doing jack s**t apart from sitting on this forum, creating pointless threads and having pointless arguments and also sitting in the fornightly London meeting and leaving it down to others to get their hands dirty.

Things are going to change in the New Year, I'll make sure of that. I'd rather have 10 John Conner's than none at all.

I totally agree about John Connor. I have been posting those two clips on a number of forums I am infiltrating with 9/11 and it is having masses of effect. However tfayaz, I do take umbrage with your assersion that people 'just sit on here', what makes you so sure? I personally have about 6 or 7 forums on the go at any given time. I spend ALL my freetime on it and have been doing for nearly the last two years. Please dont make assumptions, but yeah, John Conner definitely has it.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

busker asks;

Quote:
Now, will you do me the courtesy of stating the aims of the UK 911 Truth Movement?

You make it appear as if there is an actual body of people who are unified in uncovering a great wrong-doing by the term 'UK 911 Truth Movement'.

On one level this may be partially true, well, the 'body' bit at least, although I don't actually see any real unity per se. If these threads are anything to go by, there is a huge amount of dischord and disagreement. There are of course gatherings and meetings, but from my experience, these tend to be the same old faces.

So to answer your question, from my perspective, the aim is to keep spreading the word that 9/11 was a manufactured event that did not happen the way we are officially told. If there is a 'plan' as to where it culminates, then it has not been revealed to me, keep emailing my MP? Beyond that, I genuinely have no clue.

I would hazard a guess that no-one has really thought about what happens when 'everyone' knows The Truth - perhaps some hope it will all kick off? What options do we have here in the UK? I keep reading about 'saturation' points and 'critical mass' - but these are all very ethereal. When the basic concepts of controlled demo etc are outlined to people, most will be concerned, voice their surprise, some will research more, but it is my firm belief that most British people will quickly put aside such worries as they have severely limited options in terms of making things happen.

For example - if everyone refuses the planned national ID card, then there is very little government can do - but we live in such a fragmented environment, everyone living in their own insular micro-universe, most will simply accept to not upset the status quo. People don't want conflict or trouble and 9/11 is just an extension of this.

Until such times as someone comes forward who was actively invloved in 9/11 and plonks the evidence on the table, then I cannot see anywhere this can go - I am not being provocative, this is simply the way I view it.

As for tube carriages being a far more 'nervy' environment than American libraries or college lecture halls - with the amount of shootings in such places, kids going to school armed - if someone suddenly jumped up and started shouting about 9/11 in a quiet reading area - then for those first few seconds, the comparison is identical. What is he going to do, pull a gun, detonate himself to make a statement??? You really haven't thought this through.

Finally, I did not include the street cafe as I did not consider the customers a captive audience - being the 'street' it distinctly lacking barriers such as walls.

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
So to answer your question, from my perspective, the aim is to keep spreading the word that 9/11 was a manufactured event that did not happen the way we are officially told. If there is a 'plan' as to where it culminates, then it has not been revealed to me, keep emailing my MP? Beyond that, I genuinely have no clue.

Thanks for your honesty on that.

telecasterisation wrote:
What options do we have here in the UK?

International Criminal Court for war crimes and crimes against humanity?

telecasterisation wrote:
I keep reading about 'saturation' points and 'critical mass' - but these are all very ethereal. When the basic concepts of controlled demo etc are outlined to people, most will be concerned, voice their surprise, some will research more, but it is my firm belief that most British people will quickly put aside such worries as they have severely limited options in terms of making things happen.

So it's always worth highlighting the British victims to avoid the 'it was 6000 miles away' syndrome, before moving on to the 'think of everything that's been justified because of that day' phase?

telecasterisation wrote:
For example - if everyone refuses the planned national ID card, then there is very little government can do - but we live in such a fragmented environment, everyone living in their own insular micro-universe, most will simply accept to not upset the status quo. People don't want conflict or trouble and 9/11 is just an extension of this.

Agreed.

telecasterisation wrote:
As for tube carriages being a far more 'nervy' environment than American libraries or college lecture halls - with the amount of shootings in such places, kids going to school armed - if someone suddenly jumped up and started shouting about 9/11 in a quiet reading area - then for those first few seconds, the comparison is identical. What is he going to do, pull a gun, detonate himself to make a statement??? You really haven't thought this through.

I based that on my visits to educational establishments in Georgia and observed the Police who are actually stationed in the schools. The airport style metal detectors meant the main crimes I observed whilst there was pager / cellphone thefts, and fist fights between rival gang factions at the middle and high schools I visited. I was told the local college had similar arrangements, though I didn't see that first hand. I will concede it could be very different in other duristrictions.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

busker;

Quote:
So it's always worth highlighting the British victims to avoid the 'it was 6000 miles away' syndrome, before moving on to the 'think of everything that's been justified because of that day' phase?

I based that on my visits to educational establishments in Georgia and observed the Police who are actually stationed in the schools. The airport style metal detectors meant the main crimes I observed whilst there was pager / cellphone thefts, and fist fights between rival gang factions at the middle and high schools I visited. I was told the local college had similar arrangements, though I didn't see that first hand. I will concede it could be very different in other duristrictions.

I don't believe it is anything to do with jurisdictions - a month ago we were discussing a young man who was electrocuted by college police in a campus library for not having his pass with him/refusing to show it. I actually meant that Mr Connor could find himself in a similar situation for acting in a provocative way by spooking people in venues designed for other purposes.

As for 6000 miles away, isn't it closer to about 3400? But let's not get picky about geography. I just don't think British people care enough about such matters.

Incidentally, I did 14 years as a serving Met Police Officer myself.

tfayaz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
tfayaz wrote:

I totally agree about John Connor. I have been posting those two clips on a number of forums I am infiltrating with 9/11 and it is having masses of effect. However tfayaz, I do take umbrage with your assersion that people 'just sit on here', what makes you so sure? I personally have about 6 or 7 forums on the go at any given time. I spend ALL my freetime on it and have been doing for nearly the last two years. Please dont make assumptions, but yeah, John Conner definitely has it.

Thanks for your message, prole.

I don't make such assumptions, I have seen it with my own eyes. Perhaps we're getting our wires crossed, but I was actually talking about people hitting the streets and actively involving themselves there. There's been many opportunities, even if it is just leafletting, but people have always gone against their words or hidden behind an excuse or the other.

I would never make assumptions without having seen things for myself. Apologies if you took offence to it.
azrael23
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like john connor, I mean sometimes its just like he watched terminator too many times on acid Laughing but overall guys a diamond.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tfayaz wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
tfayaz wrote:

I don't make such assumptions, I have seen it with my own eyes. Perhaps we're getting our wires crossed, but I was actually talking about people hitting the streets and actively involving themselves there. There's been many opportunities, even if it is just leafletting, but people have always gone against their words or hidden behind an excuse or the other.

I would never make assumptions without having seen things for myself. Apologies if you took offence to it.

Err, well now you have done it again as I am constantly giving it out copies of Loose Change, September 11th Revisited and 911 eyewitness. So, what is your point. I think it is you who is projecting. I would like to hear what it is you are doing which is so special apart from annoying everyone here with your crass assertions.

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the risk of being called a shill yet again I'd like to get back on subject;

* Who is "John Conner"?
* If that's his real name why are his website registrations with a company which keeps the true owner of the domain off the domain record?
* Why did he choose Danny Bonaduce?
* How did he recognise this has-been from the 70s?

Now I'm not going to call him a shill (just yet) but it does occur to me that this 'interview' might have been a result of a financial transaction. So my last question would be;

* Who paid who?

Even if there was no payment (and oh boy, I really think there would have been), Conners has done the '911 Movement' no favours with this doorstop taken right out of a howto on the worst examples of tabloid TV.
tfayaz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
tfayaz wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
tfayaz wrote:

Err, well now you have done it again as I am constantly giving it out copies of Loose Change, September 11th Revisited and 911 eyewitness. So, what is your point. I think it is you who is projecting. I would like to hear what it is you are doing which is so special apart from annoying everyone here with your crass assertions.

I never once said I was doing anything special and neither am I making 'crass assertations', I think you have simply misunderstood my words and I really can't be bothered with another forum argument.

If anyone else has a problem with me then I suggest they address it to me directly. As you're the only one so far, I don't think 'annoying everyone' really makes a great deal of sense.

Seeing as you're from London, I hope to see you at the next London meeting and we can have a proper chat then.
Rabbie McM
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This situation with activist John Conner (who I've heard of) and this guy Bonaduce (who to be honest - I don't know who he is from Adam) highlights to my mind in a sense - synthetic "diversionary" activism (albeit it may not be directly intended that way.) Does anyone learn anything from this interview? It appears the resultant row is "titillating" and gives Alex Jones something to fill his show with. In that sense, I agree with the points above from Telecasterisation.

Deeper point (and I apologise if I go off at a tangent) - I agree also that fundamentally the UK nineeleven "movement" main purpose is to increase public awareness. But I also completely agree that "if we get to critical mass" (which I agree is a vague term) it is unclear what effect that would have on our society.

My main question for everyone is: Who are the culprits behind 9-11? It is my view there is a "world conspiracy" - but I have realised in recent months that it is not who Alex Jones etc. says it is.

What happened to Michael Zebuhr? That to me is more important presently than planes v no big boeings debate (and incidentally - I am swayed to the latter.) A US activist who was linked to the scholars for truth was taken out in what seemed a genuine "hitjob"? So what did he know (and was going to do something about?) that provoked his murder? Why did he get "taken out" but others are still living, breathing and talking? Is it because the others are on a "limited hangout"? What are they doing to get justice? For me the silence is deafening.

Do we really know who our enemy is? If we don't, I suggest we focus on learning that - otherwise we waste our energy. And by the way, I don't think this site is the place to have a big debate about that.

Realise this, in my honest opinion - for those who still think that man actually landed on the moon and that it's ok for historians to be banged up for simply questioning the holocaust (I wonder why that is?) then I politely suggest you need to research more. Better we learn what is really going on than lead everyone else astray. Because the Internet has more disinfo than info - we all have to pan for the truth.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.iamthewitness.com/MoreOnMichaelZebuhr.html

Makes for an interesting read Rabbie.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Rabbie McM"]This situation with activist John Conner (who I've heard of) and this guy Bonaduce (who to be honest - I don't know who he is from Adam) highlights to my mind in a sense - synthetic "diversionary" activism (albeit it may not be directly intended that way.) Does anyone learn anything from this interview? It appears the resultant row is "titillating" and gives Alex Jones something to fill his show with. In that sense, I agree with the points above from Telecasterisation.

Deeper point (and I apologise if I go off at a tangent) - I agree also that fundamentally the UK nineeleven "movement" main purpose is to increase public awareness. But I also completely agree that "if we get to critical mass" (which I agree is a vague term) it is unclear what effect that would have on our society.

My main question for everyone is: Who are the culprits behind 9-11? It is my view there is a "world conspiracy" - but I have realised in recent months that it is not who Alex Jones etc. says it is.

What happened to Michael Zebuhr? That to me is more important presently than planes v no big boeings debate (and incidentally - I am swayed to the latter.) A US activist who was linked to the scholars for truth was taken out in what seemed a genuine "hitjob"? So what did he know (and was going to do something about?) that provoked his murder? Why did he get "taken out" but others are still living, breathing and talking? Is it because the others are on a "limited hangout"? What are they doing to get justice? For me the silence is deafening.

Do we really know who our enemy is? If we don't, I suggest we focus on learning that - otherwise we waste our energy. And by the way, I don't think this site is the place to have a big debate about that.

Realise this, in my honest opinion - for those who still think that man actually landed on the moon and that it's ok for historians to be banged up for simply questioning the holocaust (I wonder why that is?) then I politely suggest you need to research more. Better we learn what is really going on than lead everyone else astray. Because the Internet has

Rabbie you are saying that Alex Jones is barking up the wrong tree - is this by accident or design? and who are you saying the enemy is?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: