FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7 Truth - Inside story from Beeston

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sashwah
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: 7/7 Truth - Inside story from Beeston Reply with quote

I have removed this post for personal reasons. Sorry.

www.ufomagazine.co.uk
www.ufodata.co.uk

Last edited by sashwah on Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: 7/7 the truth from the inside. Reply with quote

sashwah wrote:
No one knew what these boys had in mind, and no one really knows why they did it. ... Aside from the fact they were driven by this illegal war in their families home land. The holiday they went on to wales was just that, a holiday. Now I'm not saying they are innocent because they are not, but the stories told about how it came about, right here in my community are not true.

Welcome, sashwah. My sympathies for what you have gone through.

But why do you think they did it?

sashwah
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have removed this post for personal reasons. Sorry.

www.ufomagazine.co.uk
www.ufodata.co.uk

Last edited by sashwah on Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is fascinating to read your intimate account of living in Beeston and knowing these lads, sashwah.

You said:
Quote:
To my mind, they were very cleverly manipulated... brain washed if you like. It is very sad indeed, but with the right psychological techniques, you can make anyone do anything. I think this is what happened here.

By whom?

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sashwah,

Welcome to this forum. I concur with Prole - it is fascinating to read your accounts.

You said:
Quote:
His friends were also there. They were talking about his impending trip to London again.. i remember that.. they said are you going on the train

You knew that he had been planning to go to London for a subsequent time from the conversation in the chip shop?! (This was, I presume, 22-year-old Shehzad Tanweer who worked in his fathers shop - South Leeds Fisheries?)

Was he that 'open' about his (regular) trips to London? Do you have any idea why he (& friends) went there? Do you think that there is any connection with the London trips & fact that he was a very wealthy young man?

Sorry for probing, but I'm just trying to understand the situation - I know it is difficult.

Best Regards,

~Sinclair~
sashwah
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only knew two days prior to the event. He wasn't a friend, he was just a guy who worked in a chip shop. And yes it was shehzad. It wasn't until the thursay when it happend in fact probably friday when i realised who he was and remembered what he had said. The only reason i remembered is because i remember everything.. i wouldn't say photographic memory but something akin.
I just guess he had to be casual, people obviously knew he was going.

Anyway.. i have been told there is another place to discuss this and i think it would be safer there.

As for being VERY WEALTHY how would i know?and more to the point, what difference does that make?
And by whom? Someone in Pakistan with an agenda i guess. I dunno!!! Wish i did.. i'd tell you.

To be fair, i lived through it. I haven't looked into it like i have 9/11 I guess it's because i have to live here?

www.ufomagazine.co.uk
www.ufodata.co.uk
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sahwah,

Pity we never met on Saturday at Probe. Maybe another time! If you noticed a guy with a white T shirt with "911 is a lie" emblazoned on it then that was moi! I was as they say flying the flag of the 911 Truth campaign,
with pride!

Your Beeston experience, fascinating to read indeed, I hope that it makes you feel better getting it out in the open, I'm sure there are many on this forum who are interested in the info you are offering. Beware of Rachel though on the 7/7 thread Alex Cox here, I am not sure if Sahwah meets
Rachel would break the ice!

You state:-

Quote:
My phone was tapped and my computer rifled through constantly. Because of this.. "The powers that be" Realised what i was doing and my political view were heard and now i have been flagged. I still have a tap on my phone and my computer periodically is rifled through. I recognise the signs and this has been confirmed now by a certain person

I've had some unusual things happening of late, could you tell me/us what the signs are.

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
sashwah
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... Racheal? If she is adversarial it will not be a problem. The job i am in brings me into contact with people who disagree with a lot of what i say. I can hold my own... She can say what she likes, if i'm not happy with it all i'll just pretend she doesn't exist. *hee hee*.

I saw you there actually.. i think you gave me some dodgy money.. lol! Which i have distruibuted already... all gone now! I spend real money even faster than that!

Remember.. the conversation was only overheard in the chippy.

www.ufomagazine.co.uk
www.ufodata.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: