FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mike Dicken of Talksport killed in car crash near Temple...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Mike Dicken of Talksport killed in car crash near Temple... Reply with quote

http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42163

Maybe David Shayler might like to comment on this...having been involved in suspicious crashes himself...a very sad loss indeed....only person with serious injuries who was airlifted to hospital...princess diana all over again?
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/6192307.stm

Man dies after six-car collision
A man has died following a six-car pile-up in Cornwall.

The westbound A30 from Launceston to Bodmin near Temple was closed for several hours after the collision on Monday afternoon.

A man in his 60s was airlifted to Treliske Hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Two men from other vehicles were treated for minor injuries. The road was closed while accident investigators examined the scene.

It is not known how the collision happened

Thats it folks, Our country is now a fascist directorship.

Our last voice has finally gone.

May God Bless You, Mike!

mason-free party
Sage

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:18 pm Post subject:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Hmmm..a Templar ritual killing...only one to be airlifted...sounds like Princess Diana all over again...murdering masonic b******!

The Templars of Temple...
http://www.legendarydartmoor.co.uk/temple_templars.htm

Temple.

I am really in a quandary about this page, firstly it is not to do with Dartmoor and secondly I have always selfishly regarded this place as 'my secret refuge in times of strife'. Therefore by including it here the whole ethos of a Dartmoor website has gone and my 'secret refuge' isn't so secret. You may think that statement a bit assumptive but on the many occasions I have visited there I have never seen a soul, maybe I've just been lucky but it seems 'secret'?

I wonder how many people have frantically driven across Bodmin Moor on their way to the Cornish resorts with the promise of a relaxing holiday ahead. If you are one of those people, have you ever noticed as you drive down through the stretch of road that has been cut through the granite a small, very insignificant sign simply saying 'Temple'? For a good 15 years I had on a monthly basis driven straight past it without even noticing. Some, 8 or 9 years ago I developed an interest in the Order of the Knights Templar and on reading several books the mention of 'Temple' came up, so I decided to investigate. What a treasure it turned out to be, and one that when time is allowing I return to again and again.

The hamlet of Temple consists of about three farms, a few houses, and the church so it's not what you would call 'urban'. Just on the outskirts is a small granite outcrop called 'Temple Tor' and I would suggest that it took its name from the church as opposed to the hamlet taking its name from the tor. The old bridge to the north-east of the hamlet gives a hint that at one time the road might have been a bit busier than it is today - see ills. 8 & 9. There is clear evidence of both and old bridge and a ford crossing the small stream. It is thought that at one time this trans-moor route would have been used by travellers going north and east, hence the reason for the small settlement. To the south of the centre of Temple is a small church nestled in a shallow valley, there are very few mod-cons in the building including electricity, and at first glances there are no gems of church architecture it just a small functional church. Inside the church the first thing you notice is the calm and tranquil atmosphere, it's as if by shutting the door you are closing out all the 'race and pace' of this modern age. Then if you walk towards the tower you will see on the left a magnificent stained glass window - see ill 1. However, if you turn around and look at the opposite window you will get a hint that maybe there is more to this tiny church than meets the eye. For there is another, obviously much older and smaller window that depicts a knight on horseback who is carrying a shield emblazed with a cross - see ill. 2. There are several symbols in the main window that suggest a link to the order of fighting monks known as the 'Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon' or the Knights Templar - see ill. 3.

A walk around the exterior of the church will further indicate that what stands today overlies a much, much older structure. To the right of the church porch stand a small outhouse and into its wall have been built several old crosses and gravestones. These were items found when the church was restored and have subsequently been preserved in this wall - see ill. 4. One of these crosses is what appears to be an incised Patriarchal Cross, in AD 451 the Archbishop of Jerusalem was made a Patriarch and its use was later granted to the Knights Templar. The Duke of Lorraine, Godefroy Boullion used the Patriarchal Cross on his standard during the capture of Jerusalem which lead to its alternative name - the Cross of Lorraine see ill. 5.

Set into the inner wall over the church door is the base of the old Norman font, this was discovered after the font had been restored and therefore was placed where it sits today - see ill. 6.

So there we have the clues, the place-name 'Temple', stained glass windows with Templar symbols and a Templar cross and it doesn't take a lot of working out what once stood on the site.

Today the church is dedicated to St. Catherine but at one time it stood on the old packhorse route from Camelford to Liskeard. There is no doubt that Temple was once the site of a Templar preceptory and it has been suggested that here the Templars were involved in the tin industry as tin-streaming was practiced in the valley. If this is the case this would make Temple unique amongst the other preceptories. The earliest record of the site is in the Domesday Book when it was taxed under the jurisdiction of Nietstou. The earliest ecclesiastical record appears in Pope Nicholas's valuation of 1288 -1291 where 'Cappella de Templo' was rated at 10s. In 1249 it was once again similarly valued but with the addition of the word 'hospital'. In 1185 the estate was described as, "one land on Fawimore", that being Fowey or Bodmin moor. On the 26th of August 1335, Bishop Grandisson certified to King Edward III that the Prior and Brethren of St. John of Jerusalem held 'Campellam de Templo' which would indicate that after the dissolution of the Knights Templar order in 1307, Temple and its lands were given to the Order of the Knights Hospitaller. The church then went to the crown on the dissolution of the Knights Hospitaller in the mid 1500's.

It then appears that the church fell into disrepute as there is record of the following remarks: "lying in a wild wastrell, exempted from the Bishop's jurisdiction where many a bad marriage bargain is yearly slubbered up", which basically meant that the curates claimed and exercised the right to marry couples without the banns being read or a wedding licence obtained. In effect Temple became the equivalent of a latter-day Gretna Green. In 1584 another writer remarked that Temple was, "a lawless church... where are wonte to be buried such as wrowght violent deaths on themselves", this suggests that contrary to ecclesiastical law they were burying suicides in consecrated ground.

There is a tradition which illustrates the 'lawlessness' of Temple as it is said the the whole of the male inhabitants were hung for sheep stealing. This conjures up images of a massive scaffold from which dozens of corpses hung swinging in the moorland wind. Actually, at the time there were only two males living at Temple and it was these that were hung.

After 1744 the church accepted a grant of £200 from Queen Anne's Bounty which effectively placed it under the, "visitation and jurisdiction of the Bishop. In 1753 unlicensed marriages became illegal and this led to the church falling into disuse. The next 100 years saw the structure fall into dis-repair and dereliction but in 1850 a service was held amongst its ruins, after which it was decided to rebuilt the church on its original foundations.

The original archway, portions of the windows, and the Norman font were all restored to their former glory. A huge ash tree was growing in the church's nave and when this was removed a skeleton was found amongst its roots. It was lying in a, "rude vault", and at the time thought to be that of a Crusader Knight. It appears that the remains were left in-situ and presumably still lie there today? On the May Day of 1883 the single bell had its rope attached and once again rung out across the small valley. Wednesday 30th May saw re-opening and consecration of the church by the Bishop of Truro, it is said that 2,000 people attended the re-opening.

Today the church is still in use with a monthly afternoon service where in 2002 the average attendance was said to be about, "10 humans, 2 dogs, and a cat". The churchyard is deemed a, 'living churchyard' whereby under a national imitative the native moorland flora and fauna are preserved. I could be wrong but by looking at some of the gravestones there appears to be some evidence that the place still has many links to the modern day Templars ie the Masons, the visitors book also leads to the same conclusion. When I visited recently the surrounding fields had just be cut for hay and the whole valley was filled with the heady aroma of dry grass, the sun was blazing and the churchyard full of early purple orchids - see ill. 7, truly amazing!

once read a theory in a book called 'Needles of Stone' that stone walls have the ability to absorb the events of everyday life and that they then replay back the happenings. It is not a notion that I readily adhere to but over the years I have noticed, especially with old monastic buildings that there always seems to be an atmosphere of peace and calm. Whether this emanates from the centuries of prayer and devotion that has been absorbed into the structure I do not know. What I do know is that Temple is such a place where you can sit in total peace and quiet. If it is a hot summer's day the thick granite walls provide a cool sanctuary from the searing heat, or if its a stormy winter's day you can take refuge from the icy blast. You can literally sit in the church and imagine all the history of the place, it would not be a surprise if a templar knight strode across the nave in his white habit emblazoned with its crimson cross, his sword sheathed to his side and helm under his arm. You can almost hear the Latin chants of the brothers as they attend to their daily devotions or the triumphant 'tang' of the new bell as it peals out the restoration of the church.

I could bang on for hours about the place but to put it in a nutshell if you are ever driving down the A30, take 5 and stop off at Temple, you won't regret it. One word of caution, if you are not accustomed to doing a three point turn in a narrow lane lined with bogs, leave the car at the top of the lane and
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forgive me for my ignorance. Who is Mike Dicken, I dont listen to Radio.
Perhaps who he is will answer my second question of why this is significant and suspicious.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
forgive me for my ignorance. Who is Mike Dicken, I dont listen to Radio.
Perhaps who he is will answer my second question of why this is significant and suspicious.

Ant777uk wrote:
Sounds very suspicious.

Last week Mike Dickin was talking about the death of Diana and how he refused to believe the latest 'proof' that it had just been an accident.

He always speaks his mind and was never afraid to focus on the negative aspects of our country's politics in order to make people aware and hopefully induce change. On many of his shows he dealt with really dark issues and was always receptive and understanding. As we head towards a centralised world government and micro-chipped population he would definitely have been a thorn in the establishment's side. He was without doubt not the type to be easily silenced via threats or contracts. I will always certainly respect him.

It's strange I was listening to David Icke on the James Whale show last night and Mike Dickin's 'accident' was not even mentioned.

James Whale will probably talk about it tonight.

yes,i find it very odd that it has taken over 24hrs for his death to be announced and that they have said he 'passed away'...instead of saying he died in a car crash...i would like to know if it was a head on crash or not because the other drivers suffered only minor injuries which means a head on crash seems unlikely
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kinell just seen this post, MD was not cowered by any pressure afaik and talked openly and frankly on his observations of what is really going on,be it in the UK or Iraq or anywhere.

He will be truly missed by right minded people of all kinds and at least he told it as he saw it,unlike most the other talk show hosts who continue to talk sh!te despite the obvious.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As they say "life's all about timing" and death it would seem.
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Dicken of Talksport killed in car crash near Temple Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42163

Maybe David Shayler might like to comment on this...having been involved in suspicious crashes himself...a very sad loss indeed....only person with serious injuries who was airlifted to hospital...princess diana all over again?

I think at the last count we have four different versions from David of his 'suspicious' car crashes.

Perhaps before he starts commenting on anyone else, he might like to get his own story straight?
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never heard of this journo but I am surprised that such a vocal and independently minded man managed to find a niche in the Murdoch media.

Too early to say whether his death was anything more than the result of an accident. If and when there is just cause for suspicion we might then compare the circumstances of his death with those of several defence industry scientists in the 1980s' & 1990s'.

Many of them met their end in car 'accidents'. One or two who managed to wriggle out of their appointment with the Grim Reaper reported their vehicles going suddenly and violently out of control.

Rowena Thursby's blog may shed new light on these events...
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:
I have never heard of this journo but I am surprised that such a vocal and independently minded man managed to find a niche in the Murdoch media.

Too early to say whether his death was anything more than the result of an accident. If and when there is just cause for suspicion we might then compare the circumstances of his death with those of several defence industry scientists in the 1980s' & 1990s'.

Many of them met their end in car 'accidents'. One or two who managed to wriggle out of their appointment with the Grim Reaper reported their vehicles going suddenly and violently out of control.

Rowena Thursby's blog may shed new light on these events...

If you are correct then James Whale will be bumped off soon - am just listening to his interview with David Icke and JW is in agreement with him
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My gut instinct tells me that Whaley might be a victim too far for the establishment. He is too well known and a right wing maverick to boot. And he doesn't exactly have a reputation as a 'Diana Crusader.'

However, I must confess that I can't recollect Mr Dicken's name cropping up in the conspiracy bibliographies or have I missed something?
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The police say he died of natural causes i.e heart attack...but that could have been triggered by the shock of the accident..i'm still trying to find out how the accident happened but the police won't release details.Very coincidental that it happened at the village of Temple,connections with the knights templars .Mike was a great advocate of freedom for the individual...something the 'elite' detest and he had a massive following so his influence could have been far greater than the conspiracy gurus.
seancharron
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: wait and see Reply with quote

Talksport still has Whale and Galloway. Intelligent and uncompromising, just as Dicken was. Talksport never seems to get publicity from any other quarter other than what it generates itself. Is this because it is a player in a cut-throat media market? And yet it is clear the station is a the medium for the common man and woman. To be frank, Talksport does paint itself as superficial and glossy in order to make its living from its adverts and 'phone-in raffles'. How Dicken and Whale were still there in 2006 is a miracle and a blessing. I guess the station realises there are a lot of people out there who like to think as well as buy. So it keeps the listener-count up to have them.

Wait and see, the discussion on the crash will begin soon in earnest soon on Talksport. My view is the likes of James Whale and David Icke
were careful not to turn the other night into a Diana-style inquest purely out of respect to Mike Dicken and his family. These are two men I trust, successful, business-minded, but honest free-thinkers. They've been around the blocks. They might read this. Respect to them for their decorum and to this forum for its justified suspicions. I wish we could all be here in fifty years time to see all these assasinations and sudden deaths proven as political manoevres, as I'm sure most of them will be.

Elizabeth I had Mary Queen of Scots done away with. But we're allowed to accept that as the truth because it's history and can't affect the now. If human nature can sink to such machinations in that age why is it not possible in this era? Don't get me wrong, I don't want the power some seem to want. I want to live and let live. But let me side with you here now, that I, like Dicken, will never be a mindless slave. He was a curmudgeon, but a thinker. Respect. So long, Mike.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1709 hits on this thread in 3 days...way above the average..wonder who is looking in?..then again put mike dicken in google and this site comes up on first page
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
1709 hits on this thread in 3 days...way above the average..wonder who is looking in?..then again put mike dicken in google and this site comes up on first page

Prepare to see posts mysteriously deleted then whilst the mods protest their innocence.

A certain former MI6 spook reported a disproportionately high number of hits from Israel when he ran extracts from his 'novel to be' on his blog (it just happened to feature an 'outrageous' story line that the Bosnian Serbs were secretly backed by Mossad).

When he reported this phenomenon someone posted something sensitive about Radovan Karadic. Tomlinson then mentioned that this info (along with some gossip about SIS and Dolphin Square) mysteriously disappeared.

Ol Tommo, as some of you may know, had a whole chapter of Paget devoted to him. He has maintained his oath of silence on the subject of Diana. If someone has precise details of the timing of Dickin's anti Paget tirade and precise details of his accident I'm sure Tommo would be delighted to hear from you.

He has now said that the gloves are off vis a vis his complaint against Special Branch over his confiscated and smashed computers. It will be interesting to see exactly what form his retaliation takes.

http://tomlinsonvmi6.blogspot.com/
krakhaw
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldnt like to give an opinion on whether mikes was an accident or not, but their is something no one has mentioned. Thought it might be interesting. Mike was a superb driver and in his youth was something of a jeremy clarkson style reporter, he also was one of the stunt drivers in the original italian job, added on to this that he knew the roads around there like the back of his hand it does seem strange to think of him perishing in a car accident.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: