FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loose Change team admit errors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Loose Change team admit errors Reply with quote

Dylan Avery :
"I would be the first to admit that our film definitely contained errors, it still does contain some dubious claims, and it does come to some conclusions that are not 100% backed up by the facts…. ”

We still await their own, admitted, list of errors. Could be a long wait -

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

where Roberts slaughters the twats, virtually statement by ridiculous statement.

Read it, feel silly and weep, twoofers.

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

;)
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz, I've said this over on JREF as well, but if you think Roberts got even close to 'slaughtering' you're in cloud cuckoo land. I've seen the first part and the middle part now and Roberts is coming second to Bermas by a country * mile. If Avery had bothered saying anything it would have been third. Robert's pathetic.

And this despite having a biased 'moderator'.

And you've all missed something so damned obvious it's beyond satire. The 'moderator' doesn't believe in 911 official delusions. He gave an allegory in the middle one (Filmed by Avery's crew) which basically said to Bermas that "the results are in, you lost, you should get over it". Ha ha ha, get it? Do you? THINK ABOUT IT.

You're the biggest idiots on the planet.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It isn't the errors in Loose Change that are the problem nor is Dylan's admission that some claims are dubious the problem. Investigating a crime committed by and covered up by powerful people, and lacking access to information leads to errors. Admitting them is honest.

The real problem is getting the guilty brought to justice. They have not committed "errors" - they have committed mass murder. They do not make "claims" - they lie and murder to conceal their guilt. And of course you support them in their endeavours and come here to gloat as if it is a game.

Quote:
Read it, feel silly and weep, twoofers.

I have seen it and your conclusion explains why you are so off beam on all your other opinions. Every other "critic" I have taken to be a liar who knows 9/11 was an inside job but who is on the side of the murderers. You are the exception. You genuinely are dumb.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bermas done well to keep his composure against that feeble shill Roberts, I know some who would have rammed a pen deep into his eye socket.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ you'd have ripped his spine out Wink

The critics failed to pick up the the LC guys did say Press for Truth was a stronger factual film. Haven't seen any sights able to debunk that yet.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
^ you'd have ripped his spine out Wink

The critics failed to pick up the the LC guys did say Press for Truth was a stronger factual film. Haven't seen any sights able to debunk that yet.

What would you really like to do to the perps and their apologists?
Tickle their banjo strings?

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ that did make me giggle.

I'm not sure what the best thing to do would be, perhaps just invite you down to spend some time with them. Or we could make them write out all TTWSU3's posts 100 times. That would certainly bring on insanity.

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally, I'm curious. Just why were the 11/9 events faked. Your opinion interests me.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:

Truthers have failed to pick up on the Loose Changers' failure to publish a list of errors, distortions and ridiculosity.

Or did I miss that? Any links or quotes welcome.

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ There are enough sites doing that already. what's the point of them doing it. You're starting to get desperate it seems. Any chance you can point out any errors in Press for Truth?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
^ There are enough sites doing that already. what's the point of them doing it. You're starting to get desperate it seems. Any chance you can point out any errors in Press for Truth?

Firstly andy, I must point out I am a 'truther' NOT a critic so you will know the direction I come from with my point.

The question you ask is very difficult to satisfy, Loose Change and Press For Truth being radically different in their content. Yes, they are both essentially 9/11 based documentaries, but the comparison ends there.

There is very little information in Press ForTruth in the same form as Loose Change, the latter offering up much more information on the day itself (regardless of its right or wrongness). Press For Truth is a much broader and emotionally charged work that skirts 9/11 as an event. There is no questioning of 'what' hit The Pentagon, or the use of explosives to bring down the WTC, it focuses on The Jersey Girls and their quest for answers, which is a watchable topic, but there is nothing within the framework of the movie that can be 'wrong' as such.

If Press For Truth delivered masses of data about this or that 9/11 event, then of course your question would be valid, but watching Rice squirm in front of the commission's questioning or Bush waffle is not exactly 'wrong', or questionable.

I appreciate your response to Ignatz, but Press For Truth is not the best example to hold up as something that is 'error-free', simply because there is nothing in the way of challengeable facts that can be questioned in the content, the themes being very broad and general.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Press For Truth is not the best example to hold up as something that is 'error-free', simply because there is nothing in the way of challengeable facts that can be questioned in the content, the themes being very broad and general.

Is that really such a bad thing? The information presented in P4T ARE factual and don't require any kind of challenge.
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
I know some who would have rammed a pen deep into his eye socket.

Ooh, I could crush a grape!
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm glad they've admitted their mistakes. i thought it was a pretty good interview. they seem to have done a lot more research on the facts since making loose change.

i.e . press for truth
Quote:
which is a watchable topic, but there is nothing within the framework of the movie that can be 'wrong' as such.

my thoughts exactly. makes me laugh when i see members of randi.org saying that it has been 100% debunked!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: