FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5-9Feb07 - 911 Awareness Week

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: 5-9Feb07 - 911 Awareness Week Reply with quote

At the University of East London, the Student Union is to organise a massive week long event, dedicated to 911 Awareness!

More to come on this...
Hope it gets all the support it can get!
tfayaz
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have my support all the way. I'm more than willing to get my hands dirty and help out, it will benefit us all in the end.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main thing is to have some support in actually talking to people on campus, especially during the day to tell them about the event on the night of the same day.

For instance, if we are showing 911 Press For Truth, then we need people to be out there to talk to people on campus about the 911 Commission, so that they are informed and so that they are encouraged to come to the main event and tell others about it.

If the night is about William Rodriguez, we need to tell people who William Rodriguez is and be able to convince them to stay on campus and see him and tell others about it too.

I know a lot of you people have work during the day, so perhaps during January, you can train me and some others to do this for ourselves. I was wondering if there was some kind of 911 Truth Manual for those that wish to spread the word. For I a have met a lot of people that have a lot of debunking knowledge or are just very uninterested in the issue, though I have met loads of people that are interested in the issue.

I hope the President of my SU arrives tonight, he said he would... however, he didnt tell me that he was ill on the Wednesday, when he said the night before he would be on campus to give Andrew and Toseef a campus tour and also talk about how what they would need and what they could be provided for by the SU. However, he did email me over the weekend to say yes he will be coming. I shall make sure today, by going to the SU Office and try to grab as many people as I can there and drag them all along with me. I really shouldnt have to do that, as I have been telling them about all this for weeks now.
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this sounds like it will be a great week - a real chance to disturb the eithers and get 911 buzzing in the minds of the many!

My advice is:

Get plenty of DVD's - loose change or something similar - contact Andrew Johnson as he is the best source for this - about 40p per copy which you can eith give away or £1-£2 - (I see you have already contacted him)

Andrew can also get you stickers, leaflets and booklets

There is no manual on how to campaign - what ever you do will be ok. The best thing is to know your subject as best you can in the time you have. Watch as many DVD's as you can, surf the web and get your angles covered. You don't need to be an expert. Focus on the tangible eveidence - WTC 7,no plane at the pentagon, case for C Demolition etc. Steer clear of the grey areas - people have got to make their own minds up -you are just the messenger You have not got to convert everyone. Don't get frustrated when people don't get it. They will eventually (this could be year later)and you can give them that 'told you so' look.

During my recent Ipswich Campaign I made sure that I kept it simple and targeted the right groups to put the messge out. I wrote to the local press and got lucky by being asked t do an interview. That in it self was an exercise in walking my talk- it made me focus on what I wanted to say. Why not write down your own thoughts about 911?

You will know what is best for you localty - Trust yourself and those who are helping you. Above all Speak YOUR truth not someone elses - other people know when you are walking someone elses talk - do it your own way.

You might think about showing a film about 911 in the lead up to the dedicated week to get their juices flowing - you could also get something on the radio or in the uni rag.

Posters posters posters!

Get a table and do a 911 awareness stall in you local shopping area where students go. Or even in the uni itself (refectory?)

Focus some energy into getting the public to come and visit the university. Sudents will be more interested if they see the public showing an interest - they will then feel its importnant to know about it. (lets face it there is so much going on younger people don't know where to look sometimes. too many 'tastes' about))

Above all - stay focused on your game plan and don't believe people when they say that there are going to show up for a talk - they won't!! Unless you stimulate them!! They will lie that they are interested and will say anything to get you out of thier face and off to the pub.

Best of luck

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Press for Half Truth Reply with quote

"For instance, if we are showing 911 Press For Truth, ..."

'av a word, someone.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi LightInfantry

Thanks ever so much for your reply Smile

I have watched perhaps all the 911 and 7/7 documentaries. My head is buzzing. I went through a whole week once, watching a documentary every single day! Sometimes two in one go! I think I even managed three in one go.

In terms of reading I havent done enough I dont think.

With regards to Monday being about the 911 Commission. After reading and watching somethings about David Ray Griffin and his works. Ive concluded that there is not much research and effort needed to show how ridiculous the 911 Commission is. Its such a farce that I am gobsmacked!! I mean, I knew it was stupid all along, but... WOW! It is awe-inspiringly so when you study it, and Ive not properly studied it like David Ray Griffin.

Well, perhaps I shall intro and do the Q&A after it myself on the Monday. I think I will be able to handle it pretty well.

I am trying to follow everyones advice here. Especially about using my Contact Base. Currently, Im still working on my action plan and battle plans Smile

As long as the SU remains with me on it, I will have no problems. If there is any problem with me and the SU, then it will really put a spanner in the works. As its through the SU that I will access to everything basically. However, from all my communications with the President of the SU, its magazines Editors, its Communications Officer and its Finance Officer... they are all for it and supporting me. However, there is much to be done. Problems with SU, is something I have to deal with, I pray there be none.

Ive just posted something on the julyseventh website.

Hopefully, by January 8th, when I hope there will be a meeting for us UK Truthers, I will be able to have my completed actions plan. Hopefully I can have this meeting to occur at my University, on Campus, with my SU taking part in the meeting also. Would be cool, as there would be no fee for booking, it will give everyone the opportunity of a Campus Tour and to meet my universities SU.
tfayaz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
Hopefully, by January 8th, when I hope there will be a meeting for us UK Truthers, I will be able to have my completed actions plan. Hopefully I can have this meeting to occur at my University, on Campus, with my SU taking part in the meeting also. Would be cool, as there would be no fee for booking, it will give everyone the opportunity of a Campus Tour and to meet my universities SU.

It will be difficult as a lot of people prefer central London as it literally is that, central.

Might be worth just a few people attending, we'll just go with whatever wants to do but I do like the idea of that.

I'll keep you posted.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest you give members of the SU reading materials and DVDs as soon as possible so they become familiar with the issues at hand.
tfayaz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:
I suggest you give members of the SU reading materials and DVDs as soon as possible so they become familiar with the issues at hand.

Get Skeptic some tweasers for my eyebrows Very Happy
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
Well, perhaps I shall intro and do the Q&A after it myself on the Monday. I think I will be able to handle it pretty well.

Sorry I do not know your plans for the week but I would show a movie or give a talk before doing any kind of Q&A.

So much of 'Truthing' is about supplying the information and simply facilitating the facts to people.

If you are going to hold a Q&A you will need to have your facts straight and also remain neutral to them. This is vital if you wish to sow the seed. You can't make a seed germinate but you can prepare the soil and provide good conditions. It is a common mistake to go for the hard sell with 911 and miss the oportunity to actually allow people to evlove themselves. All too often I have seen people do the opposite or worse still end up 'converted' only to go off and pontificate about their new found 'knowledge'.

The Truth will do the talking. Let the seeds do as they will. Trust

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka,
I posted you a PM this morning, but it seems to be stuck in my outbox.

Was just saying that I'd be more than happy to help out in anyway I can with the event.

Let me know if you need an extra pair of hands for anything, tfayaz has my number.

Peace and Truth
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Koheleth Smile
Recieved and replied
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw - www.myspace.com/uelsu911truth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: