FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rodriguez debates the merits of going to Iran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Rodriguez debates the merits of going to Iran Reply with quote

http://www.911blogger.com/node/5132

at least 6 pages

Quote:
I believe that if it was Jesse JAckson or Jimmy Carter doing a peace trip, everybody will be clapping. I will not, stop doing a peace outreach anywhere in the world - let it be Israel, Iran , North Korea or Iraq, even if this means breaking up with the whole 9/11 truth movement. I am very clear who I represent and what I am trying to avoid.

William Rodriguez

Quote:
William Dont let them intimidate you. They know that if Iran has this knowledge available to them then it is quite possible that the 911 truth movement will finally take its place on the world stage . And the Bush administration will come under pressure to answer questions that they have been evading for years.

Quote:
This could link the 9/11 truth movement to the "there was no holocaust" movement that Iran is supporting. William Rodriguez is one of the shining lights of our movement. This could be a misstep, no matter how good the intentions.

Quote:
completely agree. If William goes to Iran, he will be inextricably linked with Iran and viewed as disruptive and anti-American. Recommend he doesn't go.

interesting:

Quote:
No matter how cautious you are, the Iranians could use you to promote an anti-American and anti-Israeli agenda.

Take the case of Jane Fonda going to Hanoi. Her efforts were to promote peace, but she was used to promote anti-Americanism, and to this day, the American people will not forgive her for going.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it not interesting that hes being asked to go to IRAN, before his February UK Tour?

THE UK Tour will have a much better impact rather than this IRAN visit. This Iran visit may make his UK tour a problem. I very much fear... that the powers that be would not allow him to so easily go to Iran and at such a coincidential timing in regards to his Feb UK Tour.

Its hard not to be suspicious. Does he need to go to Iran? What could would it do? They have ISLAM Channel and internet dont they?
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best for him to stay away from a place that is playing it's part whole heartedly in the agenda. This president is duplicitous in the extreme.
A complete opposame pantomime villain type. Keep oor Willie away from there

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: