FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What happened to Scholars for 9/11 Truth?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: planes Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
Yes,
They do look very "weird", 2 engines, 2 wings, 1 fuselage, a tail and airbourne. Hmmmmm......

Where have I seen THAT before......oh I KNOW!!!

THE AIRPORT!!

I am braindead, I would like to publicly announce that to the world.

I notice that instead of acknowledging my point about jones you post an insult followed by someone elses weblink.

Wow I bet you`ve really won everyone over now with your impartial research skills and the ease with which you accept when youve made a mistake....not.

Once again I`m SO dissapointed and yet not at all surprised.

*groan*

Thats right snowy we have no researchers on this site apart from an odd visit by killtown - this should not stop us from stating the obvious
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: The obvious Reply with quote

As far as your opinions are concerned you are rather lucky I don't state the obvious.

President Eisenhower 1961
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: The obvious Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
As far as your opinions are concerned you are rather lucky I don't state the obvious.

No you just spout nonsense - grow up
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is fun can we have half-baked-bean-weapons with it? Very Happy
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

(Someones tired)

Vader Bush.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  107.93 KB
 Viewed:  236 Time(s)

Vader Bush.jpg

death_star_firing3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  97.05 KB
 Viewed:  219 Time(s)

death_star_firing3.jpg

President Eisenhower 1961

Last edited by Snowygrouch on Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry SG forgot the mini-nukes! Very Happy
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude mini nukes are the least of our worries. Last time I looked they were using flying orbs, teleportation devices, heat seeking birds, giant 3D holograms, directed microwave guns, ropes of light, 30,000 watt sound systems, hundreds of actors, vast TV crews, oversized missiles, space beams (not forgetting to blast some random cars for a laugh) and time dilation devices.

Heh, I'm kidding. I made the last one up.

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im so sorry!
I mean no disrespect to anyone!

I am making no comment on the subjects of this thread other than that... Ive never laughed soo much on this FORUM EVER!

loflmao!

sorry.... I apologise to all sides concerned.

However, my original question was not answered. I asked how Thermite Theory could be rubbished. However, that was answered by someone else, in showing the problem that Jones Debunkers had was that they were arguing that thermate alone would not cause such massive energy to be witnessed. However, Jones makes it clear, in many documentaries, interviews and works... that its Thermite/Thermate in conjuction with Explosives! So with that in mind, I still find Jones theory very much credible with the facts. Unless someone can tell me whats really really wrong with Jones research.

I have not yet read both booklets, on Jones Research and The Problem With Jones Research. I shall read them both tommorrow, and then comment again.

However, once again. This thread is hilarious! Nice to see a sense of humour amongst Truthers.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read some more things on the No Plane Theories. These theories, do not state blatantly in my opinion, that there was no plane, its just... that the planes that hit the towers are very very unusual.

I have read somethings that are very very intriguing and deserve more investigation. One thing I have to emphasis, is that we are not sure who exactly is behind 911 and everything else. It certainly seems a lot more than just governments and corporations. When reminding ourselves of that, we still do not have the complete motive or motives. There is perhaps a hidden agenda for the reasons of a much more extraordinary theory such as NPT to be given credit. How, I am not totally sure.

Yet of course, the main focus of this movement, is to show that there was never an investigation, never anyone really found responsible and thus charged with anything. For instance, who was fired or demoted or reprimanded for failing for 911 to be stopped. This movement is about exposing a need for an investigation as there is definitely a continuing cover-up going on. Giving any definite answers might become a problem for us, as we have no definite answers, but that no official has given any definite answer, just leaving unanswered questions.

We should not see the No-Planers as people who are giving a definite answer that there are no planes at all possible. They may believe that, however I hope they know better to express that. The reason I say that is because if we are having trouble within the Truthers Community in making convincing arguements for this, how are we going to cope with the common people out there oblivious to there even being a cover up and oblivious to the fact that no real investigation ever occured.

The anomalies that NPTs point to, should be seen as that, anomalies. In my opinion for this situation, anomalies are questions, not answers. Yet they are very intriguing questions and in time perhaps will become very important questions. I hope all can agree upon this. I am not saying I believe No Planes hit the towers, however what I am saying is that the evidence that the NoPlaners point to is interesting to look at. There seems something very funny about those plane impacts. Once should look at other examples of planes hitting steel structures, again this is something that the NoPlaners have looked at.

Who knows. I advise that people do not push this argument between planes and no planes. But discuss in civil fashion to one another the evidences and anomalies each speaks of.

Forgive me if I have offended anyone. Forgive me if I have not been able to express myself clearly enough. Thank you for reading this post.

Zzz
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: