FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Truth Petition on government site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Truth Petition on government site Reply with quote

9/11 Truth Petition on government site

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/WTC-Attacks/

Sign it and then bump this by saying you have signed.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty vauge in what it's asking for- I have signed a petition on 9/11 already- I'm not sure what this one is really asking for.

Peace and Truth
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like an easy way to make a list about civil dissidents.

Dont sign it if your smart.

Petitions are worth the paper they are printed on. Or the pixels they are displayed with.

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Truth Petition on government site Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:

Yeah, save the Thought Police the trouble of tracing you via your IP address why don't you Laughing

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Truth Petition on government site Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
mason-free party wrote:

Yeah, save the Thought Police the trouble of tracing you via your IP address why don't you Laughing

I think they already know that...why be fearful of a bunch of masonic ass-holes?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazard, Mason,
At first I did not sign any petitions because of this reason- it's basically adding yourself to a government "watch list"- the undersigned will be the first against the wall when the schit comes down.

I only signed the existing petition recently and did so because I thought- Who am I kidding?

The government will know who all the posters are on these sites from IPs, I have attended a meeting and the christmas party already- it would be surprising if at least one regular atendee of these events was not a plant.

If you believe in this movement and want to be a part of it you have to accept that you are now on a list- and say "F*ck it" whats done is done and your morals and integrity should out strip your fear and self interest.

If you decide the opposite- the battle is already lost and you have surrendered your self to servitude to the new world order before the battle has really begun.

Peace and Truth
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koheleth wrote:

The government will know who all the posters are on these sites from IPs, I have attended a meeting and the christmas party already- it would be surprising if at least one regular atendee of these events was not a plant.

If you believe in this movement and want to be a part of it you have to accept that you are now on a list- and say "F*ck it" whats done is done and your morals and integrity should out strip your fear and self interest.

If you decide the opposite- the battle is already lost and you have surrendered your self to servitude to the new world order before the battle has really begun.

Yup! "In for a penny, in for a pound!" and this is why I freely post my address and contact details etc - those who would do "the most damage" with these details already have them anyway!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Agree... Reply with quote

Yes, I agree with Andrew, I e-mail Blair direct about all sorts of things, including questions regarding 9/11, illegal invasions of other countries, erosions of our rights and freedoms, his lies - hell, if we haven't got the guts to say who we are, how can our concerns expect to be taken seriously!!

Blair's link is at http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/Page821.asp

Although I don't for one minute think Blair reads any of it, his staff do!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: