FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So many shills...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anna123
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: So many shills... Reply with quote

On this site.Someone said"keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.Sound advice...If only there were a fool-proof way of recognising them.
Found these articles last night, and would like to hear others' opinions.
http://www.veronicachapman.com/nyc911/Jones-Kubiak.htm
http://www.911closeup.com/nico/911truthling1204.html
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: So many shills... Reply with quote

anna123 wrote:
On this site.Someone said"keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.Sound advice...If only there were a fool-proof way of recognising them.

Hi Anna123
Nico Haupt and Veronica Chapman are the genuine article. Now all you have got to do is decide whether I'm shill or not for saying so. Wink

www.serendipity.li/wot/holmgren_interview.htm is always worth a read.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: So many shills... Reply with quote

anna123 wrote:

You should have plenty of opportunity to have all sorts of views on all the info on the links just by using the site search function

(Its funny that no-one ever voices the possibility that Fetzer and jones are both shills. Thats duality for you)

But the truth is, the only friend or enemy that really exists on an internet site is ourselves. Its our brains interpreting the dots on a screen after all

Its tragic watching this movement disintergrate itself into a mass of swirling ego's when it was strong and solid just 3 months ago: but perhaps that what people subconsciously want?

Personally I feel we have succesfully put together a rather solid case for demanding a new investigation, certainly we have raised more than sufficient reasonable doubt to tear the official story apart

But can we make 9/11 truth stick? Or is it going to drift into irrelevance, until we get to the point where 9/11 is like the kennedy assasination: no-one seems to believe Oswald did it, and no-one seems to want to do a damn thing about it: I call that scott free for the criminals that carried the killing out

Will I be an old man hearing "Yeah we know Osama did'nt do 9/11 but who cares? It was a long time ago mannnn" in 40 years time?

I'm far more concerned about that than "Ooo's a shill?", a game fit only for bored children who can't make up their own minds

And 2007 shows every sign of being the year in which the 9/11 truth movement makes it stick: or collapses into failure

Do you have a view on that anna?

paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This divisiveness is a total wonkfest of the nth degree and anyone who associates with it is masturbating within their soul
How often does the opposition have to split up into absurd smaller and smaller antagonistic units
It's repeatedly the same thing happening all over, and it's no use blaming others. That's the name of the game
United we stand whatever our own analysis. We'll be herded into camps regardless
We must defeat this illusion and we will.It's in the cards and nothing will stand in our way except our own mindgames. Get rid and get organised
This really is the end and we have to be united to tackle our response
Infighting is just as always what they need

JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
wonkfest

Haha! Laughing

I hereby nominate this for Word Of The Year 2006.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: So many shills... Reply with quote

anna123 wrote:
<so many shills> On this site.Someone said"keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.Sound advice...If only there were a fool-proof way of recognising them.

As long as you resort to words like "shill" and "them" to describe those who disagree with you, you're doomed.

Take Hologram or Beam Weapons theory onto the streets and 95% of Joe Public will laugh in your face. Shills everywhere? No.

The only hope for any 9/11 "truth" forum to generate useful campaigning momentum is to refine the CT down to a bare, reasonably plausible - but scientifically consistent - framework and ruthlessly remove those posters who systematically muddy the waters with extreme nonsense. Make it one of the terms and conditions for posting, then apply it. Unfortunately this would be a full-time job.

Happy pagan winter solstice festival to you all.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: So many shills... Reply with quote

John White wrote:
(Its funny that no-one ever voices the possibility that Fetzer and jones are both shills. Thats duality for you)

I have wondered this without voicing my doubts. I personally think that Jones puts forward a good clear case for CD without needing to enter the twilight zone! The veracity of Jones evidence is often backed up by FEMA and NIST and where there is doubt it is often due to the lack of physical evidence or more correctly the withholding of evidence. Hey Jone only wants a few small samples not an entire core column! If he (Jones) ever gets samples we could predict that his tests will not prove the use of thermite although do we trust the people suppling the samples? The way I see it is that the perpetrators will-be/are known by their deeds and it most certainly has something to do with buSINess and money. Lets not point the finger as the facts are what the truth movement is supposed to be about. It will then be left to the governments and courts of the world to be seen to do justice or risk mass unrest around the globe.

Further to dualism I see the twin towers as a symbolic representation of the end of a cycle of deception. Some may even see 911 as the end of the age of Pieces i.e. The end of the two fish. Regardless of whether 911 was contrived by man or a function of the mechanisms of the universe we have all seen the physical statement of modern greed and power, the twin towers, collapse into a pile of dust. Just as the towers fell so will the illusions they created and the foundations of the modern-fantasy will be seen to crumble. Remember the basic tenets of chaos theory and you can see that a system can only be mapped to a certain point and then chaos comes into play. Whereas the chaos is a mathematically correct probability it is not comprehended until the end of the next cycle and we should therefore remember that all things are relative. So many may perceive a world on the brink of chaos but in reality we are merely entering a new cycle. My advice is to relax! Cool

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: So many shills... Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
John White wrote:

I have wondered this without voicing my doubts. I personally think that Jones puts forward a good clear case for CD without needing to enter the twilight zone! The veracity of Jones evidence is often backed up by FEMA and NIST and where there is doubt it is often due to the lack of physical evidence or more correctly the withholding of evidence. Hey Jone only wants a few small samples not an entire core column! If he (Jones) ever gets samples we could predict that his tests will not prove the use of thermite although do we trust the people suppling the samples? The way I see it is that the perpetrators will-be/are known by their deeds and it most certainly has something to do with buSINess and money. Lets not point the finger as the facts are what the truth movement is supposed to be about. It will then be left to the governments and courts of the world to be seen to do justice or risk mass unrest around the globe.

Further to dualism I see the twin towers as a symbolic representation of the end of a cycle of deception. Some may even see 911 as the end of the age of Pieces i.e. The end of the two fish. Regardless of whether 911 was contrived by man or a function of the mechanisms of the universe we have all seen the physical statement of modern greed and power, the twin towers, collapse into a pile of dust. Just as the towers fell so will the illusions they created and the foundations of the modern-fantasy will be seen to crumble. Remember the basic tenets of chaos theory and you can see that a system can only be mapped to a certain point and then chaos comes into play. Whereas the chaos is a mathematically correct probability it is not comprehended until the end of the next cycle and we should therefore remember that all things are relative. So many may perceive a world on the brink of chaos but in reality we are merely entering a new cycle. My advice is to relax! Cool

Watcha PB

As is my habit I throw out these one sentance comments to see if they get nibbles, and when they do I add some more to clarify

Its not that i am seriously suggesting I believe both Jones and Fetzer to be dis-informationists: but I am observing the large amount of energy being expended by different "camps" to try and prove that they are, as shown in anna123's links (in this particular case, biased against Jones)

I'm also aware that anyone's past can be spun using tried and tested "hit peice journo" methods that would make the greatest saint look like a dodgy charlatan to an undiscriminating audience

but what I do question is the very assumption that anyone should have blind faith in anyone else: we should have faith in ourselves and our own judgment

Its true that, in my personal judgment, I'm far from happy with Fetzer right now: his interview showcasing "Beam Weapons" with Judy Wood just days after the Dems had election victory positively stank of political manouvering, and I resent being told by anyone that I should throw my backing behind any theory becuase it is "exciting": I dont want "exciting" (boy the hopy theories I could cook up with my imagination!), I want TRUTH: which is often mundane and frequently terrible. And obviously Jones still has bitter opposition to supposed shennaigans back in the cold fusion days. But Jones's theory is essentially that the structure of the towers was weakened systematically with thermate prior to be exploded with powerful charges, and this seems reasonably in line with the physical evidence and a credible hypothesis: regardless of his personal history. The character of the man is irrelevant to the physical probability that his interpretation is broadly credible: whereas the beam weapon hypothesis relies on wild assumptions based on the belief that a technology must exist becuase we dont know about it.... and I go where the evidence takes me

However, for all those out there who are "anti Jones pro Fetzer" and "anti Fetzer pro Jones" as if there has ever been the need to adopt either of them as personal hero's, one can but wish they all had buckets of ice cold water wanged over them with the instruction to get their heads screwed on right: and of course they have private personal agenda's: their Humans: and if it's "Hunt the disinfo agent" they wish to do, they would be well minded to remember that a proper dis-info operation controls both "sides"

And the one sure fire way to defeat such things is not to be a dis-ifo agent to oneself: its the reason the towers fell which is important: ST9/11 has been a useful tool but when it descends into ego w*nkery its not worth a damn: move on!

anna123
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My barb was aimed not at those I disagree with,but at those who peddle lies,bend the truth,designed only to confuse and mislead.Yes,I know that is their purpose.. Rolling Eyes
After eight months of sifting through "evidence",I now find myself even looking at my nearest and dearest sideways Wink
I would just like to say a" thankyou" to all those who put their lives,reputations, on the line in their search for the truth,and in order to inform the rest of us...A pretty thankless job.
I wish each and everyone of you a Happy/Merry Christmas and a safe New Year.
Because of you, there is a Santa,I just know it. Very Happy
As for the reptiles...pass. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: