FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Q and A with the Webfairy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
webfairy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: What would constitute "proof?" Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Whilst I am not saying you aren't who you say you are, can you supply any proof to substantiate your claim?

Like you mean you want me to post my drivers license?
webfairy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: I learned a hard lesson... Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Hi there Webfairy

I'd like to welcome you to the site and thankyou for coming here to make time to talk to us here

Personally, I dont have questions for you, (and please understand I mean no personal disrespect), on the basis that I associate your Web Research cheifly with Pods and NPT, and its my considered view that both are suggestion and optical illusion coupled with the odd sexed up frame here and there: I can only be honest and call that as I see it: so there seems to me little profit in grilling you over them as I doubt I'm going to change my opinion and clearly your highly unlikely to agree with my own POV

I'm no fan of the podders idjut notion that any real plane can melt into a building. I unfortunately did support Jayhan early in his career even tho I disagreed with him. I learned a hard lesson.

Quote:
However, despite the fact that I have no time for either of those theories on the basis of the quality of the evidence for them, I certainly have no reason to make it personal and, taking it as read that your struggling through life to do what you feel is right the same as many others, I send you best wishes because I'm sure that, ultimately, we seek the same goal: and time will undoubtably tell which POV (Planes or Fakery) is right.

It doesn't matter anymore: The Planehugger One World Religion is well entrenched with their planes who's feats are as likely as virgin birth.
Look how long that scam lasted.

Our evidence is excellent.
http://iinet.net.au/~holmgren/intro.html
http://webfairy.org
http://911closeup.com
http://911foreknowledge.com
http://tvfakery.net
http://911logic.blogspot.com
http://crashphysics.blogspot.com
etc.

Slow motion enlargements are not "sexed up" and are perfectly acceptable as long as they show demolition squibs.
The closeup enlargements you see on Planehugger Religion sites were made by me too, even while they deny gravity and call me names.

I discovered there was no plane in the first hit footage back in March of 2002, when Hunt the Boeing first came out.
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm
I was curious about what they showed us that day, and came upon
http://taner.net/wtc/media/
which is where I discovered there was no plane in the first hit footage.
http://thewebfairy.com/whatzit

I believed in the second plane for quite some time,
http://thewebfairy.com/whatzit/jetcrash
cos it was such a leap it was unbelievable to me too back then. But after all the different Yellowcake Lies and Fat Osama media hoaxes they pulled off since, it seems like people would of caught on by now if they weren't part of the plot, spun themselves into a web of lies from which I watch them wiggle.

We call it slithering, maybe giving them too much credit for purposefulness.
[/quote]
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've seen all that lot. I can't help it, I just dont see the same picture

Quote:
It doesn't matter anymore: The Planehugger One World Religion is well entrenched with their planes who's feats are as likely as virgin birth.

Excellent wit I must say: and "that scam" has been running a lot longer than 2000 years: on that I'm sure we agree

paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stay out of these quarrels webfairy.Still,it's fantastic that you've chosen to contribute here. I had a bit of a brief intermission with you on Ellis Taylors yahoo group some three years ago or so since which I've always been a fan. I was never too sure whether your advice, which I accepted, not to deal with a siren voice coming from Wisconsin was right.
Still good to see you on here as an authoritative and original researcher of the NPT

webfairy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Back when there were words Reply with quote

dh wrote:
I stay out of these quarrels webfairy.Still,it's fantastic that you've chosen to contribute here. I had a bit of a brief intermission with you on Ellis Taylors yahoo group some three years ago or so since which I've always been a fan. I was never too sure whether your advice, which I accepted, not to deal with a siren voice coming from Wisconsin was right.
Still good to see you on here as an authoritative and original researcher of the NPT

I dunno either. What I know is that Wisconsin is a hotbed of the black occult, which seems strange to me to, but I've found more connections even since.
I learned a lot from Ellis Taylor's group, which unknowingly exposes a lot of the pre-history of the Planehugger Religion DRG has established.

As long as one accepts the sanctification of belief in real physical planes hitting buildings, one gets one's very own personal "Truth" that is made out of whatever one believes, turning them each into a mini-god creator of reality, which is Orwellian for what we would have called delusional, back when there were words.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice driver's license pic, Webfairy. But I don't know why, something about you doesn't ring true.

Those shenanigns with Phil don't help. Nor does your supposed poverty and the bandwidth you've made available for your nonsense videos. But there's more to it than that. Are you sure it's not you who's related to the (Walker) Bush's?

I see I'll have to do a little more investigating.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Nice driver's license pic, Webfairy. But I don't know why, something about you doesn't ring true.

Those shenanigns with Phil don't help. Nor does your supposed poverty and the bandwidth you've made available for your nonsense videos. But there's more to it than that. Are you sure it's not you who's related to the (Walker) Bush's?

I see I'll have to do a little more investigating.

Doh.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webfairy, cheers for calling by. These plane huggers will wake up from their snooze one day. Please keep up the good work and call back here very soon! Smile
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I seem to have got Gary Webb and Stew Webb mixed up.

Confused
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

webfairy,

what do you hope to achieve through your work/website?

do you have any kind of focus/goals?

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=thewebfairy.com

ok......

http://66.235.201.170

Oh.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's that all about webfairy?
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww come on Rosalee, I asked nicely.

These must keep you very busy;

911foreknowledge.com
thewebfairy.com
911closeup.com
webfairy.org
missilegate.com
bluesfairy.com
galvanfence.com

Where do you find the time?

PS Do you put up fences as a sideline?

PS2 Have you asked Lou about that wiener pills stuff yet?
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't this thread be locked?
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Patrick?

Smoke
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: I learned a hard lesson... Reply with quote

webfairy wrote:
I'm no fan of the podders idjut notion that any real plane can melt into a building. I unfortunately did support Jayhan early in his career even tho I disagreed with him. I learned a hard lesson.

I believed in the second plane for quite some time,
http://thewebfairy.com/whatzit/jetcrash
cos it was such a leap it was unbelievable to me too back then. But after all the different Yellowcake Lies and Fat Osama media hoaxes they pulled off since, it seems like people would of caught on by now if they weren't part of the plot, spun themselves into a web of lies from which I watch them wiggle.

We call it slithering, maybe giving them too much credit for purposefulness.

This is disinformation and just her opinion nonfactual and a fairytale. Somebody was trying to deny that this forum is bombarded by NPT nonsense in another thread, yeah right! I bet this woman is into the baked bean bullsh*t as well.

The fact she feels the need to mention that she lives near a multi cultural school is crass so she may well be a white-supremest. She can always deny it of course but I just don't see that she's adding anything of value with this thread.

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The fact she feels the need to mention that she lives near a multi cultural school is crass

Yes that one raised a flag with me as well. But white supremicist didn't spring to mind. Personally, I think you'll find that address is not a home address.

I think this thread should be left up. Webfairy is the originator of NPT. And I've got more questions after she starts answering again, especially about her mate Lou.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps this thread should be moved to CC as a compromise?
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind where it is.
MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Compression artefacts? Reply with quote

Webfairy (are U still there?), I've got a question - what do you say to the people who say that your wierd blobs and watzits are compression artefacts? I'm not technical, so if you could reply as if you were addressing GW Bush it would help.

I've been reading Gerard Holmgren's stuff on 'witness' accounts of the 'plane' at the Pentagon and he certainly does a minutely detailed and thorough job of demolishing them, so I have some respect for his analyis. It's the videos that trouble me.....

Also, why would the perps bother with wargames/hijacker drills if they had no intention to use planes? (I feel that no planes whatsoever is more likely than missiles due to the risk of their being captured by non-controlled media.)

Hope you're still up for a discussion....
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Shouldn't this thread be locked?

No, it shouldnt. Neither should it be moved to CC. I told you yesterday that a new section is being discussed for No Planes and Beam Weapon type theories, and suggested PM'ing Ian Neal if you support that notion. But there's no way this site is going to go down the route of "political correctness" over 9/11 theory, at least not whilst I'm involved with it: and if it did, my involvement would cease. This was a fair discussion and an excellent opportunity for curious members to assess webfairy's comments on their relative merits. I have my own opinion on the worth of those theories and I'm not shy of expressing them, but freedom of speech means freedom of speech for all or its not freedom for anyone. Moderation is required for imbalanced behaviours, not "incorrect" opinions: with the proviso of this particular site that certain topics are outside the remit that it is here to discuss: and when thats the case, alternative sites are available

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Compression artefacts? Reply with quote

MadgeB wrote:

Which one are you hoping is up for the discussion?

Webfairys, sorry got confused earlier on with the telephone number, mistaking Rosalee Grable for Pat Denofrio. Is that Pat's place in the mountains? Should I email her if I want to go skiing?

Cool
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you not got any decent questions for webfairy Ironsnot? Or are you just gonna keep spamming the thread with nonsense?
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

webfairys, scar, webfairys.

My posts are not nonsensical.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the webfairys is a boy.

thought criminal wrote:
I am watching you all carefully.

Your sense of irony is not very well developed is it?
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Compression artefacts? Reply with quote

MadgeB wrote:
Webfairy (are U still there?), I've got a question - what do you say to the people who say that your wierd blobs and watzits are compression artefacts? I'm not technical, so if you could reply as if you were addressing GW Bush it would help.

I've been reading Gerard Holmgren's stuff on 'witness' accounts of the 'plane' at the Pentagon and he certainly does a minutely detailed and thorough job of demolishing them, so I have some respect for his analyis. It's the videos that trouble me.....

Also, why would the perps bother with wargames/hijacker drills if they had no intention to use planes? (I feel that no planes whatsoever is more likely than missiles due to the risk of their being captured by non-controlled media.)

Good questions, please lets leave the thread for webfairy to answer these unless anyone has any others. Insults back and forth in the current mode wont achieve anything, insinuations without proof likewise.
I would like to know quite how any no planer can get around this article:
http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/review.html
which expands on MadgeB's questions above.
I know it is a 'touch' abusive but the main points made have yet to be refuted and i have read M.Ickes reply to this (which was even more abusive adhom) and it fails to address them properly.
Whenever i post this to a no planer they ignore it.

Peace

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that your rebuttal to salter?
I dont give a damn about leaders as i am not a sheep. I make my own mind up thanks.
I have looked into the no planes stuff since it first appeared and afaics its disinfo, often peddled by aggressive, single-minded, insulting people who refuse to look at counter arguments and think they know 100% truth.
Insulting people who dont buy no planes isnt gonna further your cause one iota, if you could prove it 100% you wouldnt need to insult...
Have you even read that article?

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:

Your mind has been stolen and hung out to dry in the winter sun. You have had all your critical faculties frozen in time and you are not aware of it. I dont need to read anymore articles on NPT but you do. I think you and your plane embracing buddies should peruse the following material carefully, instead of sitting here waiting for the proverbial * to hit the fan and checking the news sites every twenty minutes for the '9/11 developments' that exist mainly inside your heads.

You seem confused. Personaly I read every bit of NPT propoganda available. For the record, I work in computer animation and compositing, and I haven't seen a single bit of NPT evidence which stands up to even light scrutiny.

But you have your shpiel, and you assume we don't want to know the truth according to the webfairy. On the contrary, i'd love to see something which convinced me of NPT - and I frequently say so. Unfortunately all i've seen is disinformation (as documented in the articles in my signature) and single track thought when examining the events of the day. A closed mind will NOT be more effective in divining the truth than an open and honest willingness to learn about all facets.

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

Your mind has been stolen and hung out to dry in the winter sun. You have had all your critical faculties frozen in time and you are not aware of it. I dont need to read anymore articles on NPT but you do. I think you and your plane embracing buddies should peruse the following material carefully, instead of sitting here waiting for the proverbial * to hit the fan and checking the news sites every twenty minutes for the '9/11 developments' that exist mainly inside your heads.

You seem confused. Personaly I read every bit of NPT propoganda available. For the record, I work in computer animation and compositing, and I haven't seen a single bit of NPT evidence which stands up to even light scrutiny.

But you have your shpiel, and you assume we don't want to know the truth according to the webfairy. On the contrary, i'd love to see something which convinced me of NPT - and I frequently say so. Unfortunately all i've seen is disinformation (as documented in the articles in my signature) and single track thought when examining the events of the day. A closed mind will NOT be more effective in divining the truth than an open and honest willingness to learn about all facets.

Go to the site I linked you to and cough up an explanation for the pictorial evidence of orbs, for instance. Go to the site and try and debunk everything on there. Prove to me that you are not stupid or a liar.

http://911stealth.blogspot.com/
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No personal attacks and no accusing people of being shills, trolls and all the other nonsense unless you have proof /evidence to present to support your accusations

Engage with webfairy in a respectful tone or don't post at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: