FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eyewitnesses to bombs under tubes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrian
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Eyewitnesses to bombs under tubes Reply with quote

Hello,

[never ever use Microsoft Office Onenote - what a waste of time and effort] This can be found a la pictures at http://www.officialconfusion.com/Download/Did%20July%207th%20bombs%20e xplode%20under%20trains.mht

Officialconfusion.com

04Aug05: 03:10: Bristol, UK

Did July 7th bombs explode under trains?

by Adrian Connock and Tony Gosling

Victims of two of the three London tube explosions say the bombs went off under the trains. Their eyewitness accounts appear to contradict the theory that suicide bombers were responsible for killing 39 passengers on London's tube network that day.

The Guardian's Mark Honigsbaum spoke to several eye witnesses to the Edgware Road tube bomb on July 7th. He reported "an explosion this morning under the carriage of the train", and went on, "some passengers described how tiles, the covers on the floor of the train, suddenly flew up, raised up". Victims also told him the train "had been derailed by this explosion", again suggesting the bomb was under the carriage. A man caught by the blast was reported to have "very, very bad injuries to his legs".

Bruce Lait, injured by the Aldgate East tube bomb was interviewed on the 11th July by a reporter from the Cambridge Evening News. Mr Lait explained that as he was being led to safety, "The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag".

The 7th July bombs were followed, exactly two weeks later, by failed copycat attacks. This morning, exactly another two weeks on, London's commuters will be hoping the third cell that police warned of on Sunday, is not preparing to attack again.

www.officialconfusion.com

ENDS

(C) This article may be reproduced by commercial and non-commercial media but only complete including bylines and the web address at the bottom.

LINKS:

Cambridge Evening News story

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/region_wide/2005/07/11/83e33146-0 9af-4421-b2f4-1779a86926f9.lpf

Mark Honigsbaum story

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1524554,00.html

Mark Honigsbaum audio

http://www.officialconfusion.com/Audio/honigsbaum7705.mp3

http://stream.guardian.co.uk:7080/ramgen/sys-audio/Guardian/audio/2005  /07/07/honisbaum_070705.ra

Partial Transcript Of Mark Honigsbaum’s Telephone Call of 7-7-05

Mark is a writer/reporter for Guardian newspaper.

"This is Mark Honigsbaum calling from the London Hilton Hotel opposite Edgware Station where we believe there was an explosion under the carriage of a train."

“What seems to have happened is that sometime around 9:30 this morning, passengers in the train travelling from Edgware road to Paddington had just left Edgware Road station when suddenly they felt… they had a massive explosion and some passengers described how the tiles… the covers on the floor of the train suddenly flew up... rose up and the next thing they know there was another almighty crash which they now believe was a train travelling in the opposite direction hitting their train, which had been derailed by this explosion.”

Pasted from <http://nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=157&sid=a79058da2e60819 dc2766fb2482bde86>

"I was in tube bomb carriage - and survived"

CAMBRIDGE dancer Bruce Lait has spoken of his miraculous escape when a bomb exploded just yards away from him in a Tube train carriage.

The 32-year-old was knocked out by the blast and awoke to a terrible scene of devastation in the underground tunnel near London's Aldgate East station.

So lucky: Bruce recovers in hospital

Mr Lait, who teaches dance in Cambridge, believes he and his dance partner Crystal Main were the only passengers in the carriage who survived the blast without serious injury - even though they were sitting nearest to where the bomb detonated.

When he came to, there was a body lying on top of him and he was surrounded by the dead and injured. But incredibly, the only wounds the dance coach sustained were facial lacerations and a perforated eardrum.

"I feel extremely, extremely lucky," he said.

The explosion happened just after Mr Lait and Ms Main, 23, got on the train at Liverpool Street on their way to the South Bank for a rehearsal.

He recalled that the carriage had about 20-25 people in it, from all walks of life, and aged from their teens to over 60.

"I remember an Asian guy, there was a white guy with tracksuit trousers and a baseball cap, and there were two old ladies sitting opposite me," he said.

"We'd been on there for a minute at most and then something happened. It was like a huge electricity surge which knocked us out and burst our eardrums. I can still hear that sound now," he said.

The impact of the blast made him pass out. As he came to, he wondered whether he was alive or dead.

"We were right in the carriage where the bomb was. I was knocked out. I did not know what was going on.

"I wondered if I was dead or not. I said to myself, you can't be dead because your brain is having conscious thoughts, so concentrate hard. I was telling myself 'wake up Bruce, wake up'."

Royal visit: At Royal London Hospital

Disorientated, he only gradually realised where he was and what had happened.

"When I woke up and looked around I saw darkness, smoke and wreckage. It took a while to realise where I was and what was going on, then my first concern was for Crystal.

"She was okay but she was in shock because she was trying to deal with the person on top of her who had massive head injuries. We have just found out that this person died," said Mr Lait, who lives in Suffolk.

He too was afraid to move because there was a seriously injured woman lying on top of him.

"I realised someone was lying on top of me. I tried not to move her because I didn't know if she was still alive, or I could have made it worse. This person also died, while on top of me."

At the same time, he slowly tried to work out whether he or Crystal had been injured.

"I thought if I can wiggle my toes I'm okay, and I could, and I asked Crystal to do the same."

Describing the scene as they waited for help, he said: "It was just the most awful scene of death and there were body parts everywhere. There was something next to me. I was trying not to look. I couldn't figure out what it was."

When paramedics arrived, they confirmed that the woman on top of him was dead and carefully moved her body. Mr Lait said the middle-aged woman had blonde curly hair, was dressed in black, and could have been a businesswoman.

He and Crystal were helped out of the carriage. As they made their way out, a policeman pointed out where the bomb had been.

It was like a huge electricity surge which knocked us out

and burst our eardrums.

Tube survivor Bruce Lait

"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag," he said.

They were led through the tunnel to the platform at Aldgate, which was just a few hundred yards away, and taken out of the station to wait for an ambulance.

Mr Lait was taken to the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, where he was visited by the Queen on Friday.

He said: "They asked would I mind if my name were put forward and I said I'd love to meet the Queen, even if the circumstances weren't ideal."

Sitting with his parents, Pat and Tom, Mr Lait told the Queen as she stood at his bedside: "I'm very thankful to still be here."

He said of Her Majesty: "She just seemed very nice and concerned, she seemed very genuine."

Now back at home, he has been trying to recover from the ordeal, with the help of friends and family.

Mr Lait, who teaches the Latin formation team XS, based in Cambridge, and the Cambridge Dancers' Club, said he has been moved by people's care and consideration.

On the floor: Bruce & dance partner Crystal, who was also on the train

"I've had people who know me phone me from all over the world and ask if I am alright. Those pictures of me and the Queen have gone all over the world."

And he said the terrible experience has given him a new outlook on life.

"It has made me realise how important life is, and that we only get one life, and we've got to be happy with what we've got in our lives."

Reflecting on the ordeal, he said: "Out of that whole carriage, I think Crystal and I were the only ones who were not seriously injured, and I think we were nearest the bomb.

"It makes me thank Him up there. I'm not overly religious but I'm not a disbeliever. I pray now and again. Something like this has just made me think, 'thank you Lord'."

11 July 2005

Pasted from <http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/region_wide/2005/07/11/83e33146- 09af-4421-b2f4-1779a86926f9.lpf>

Excerpt

7/7 Bombings Final Word: Her Majesty's Terrorist Network

Only conspiracy theorists would believe the government wasn't involved

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones | August 7 2005

The wealth of evidence that has emerged in the month following the 7/7 London bombings only leads us to one clear conclusion, that the attacks had to have been orchestrated by or with help from the very highest levels of British intelligence.

The latest piece of evidence to suggest that the official story is a fraud focuses again on the contention that the bombs were placed under the trains and were not detonated by suicide bombers wearing backpacks.

The first eyewitness to report this was Bruce Lait, a victim of the Aldgate Station bombing.

He told the Cambridge Evening News,

"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag."

Now another credible source, Guardian journalist Mark Honigsbaum, talked to eyewitnesses at the Edgware Road bombing, who essentially described the same thing.

Eyewitnesses told Honigsbaum that "tiles, the covers on the floor of the train, suddenly flew up, raised up."

How could the floor of the train raise up from a bomb supposedly in the backpack of an individual seated in the carriage, above the floor?

The victims then heard "an almighty crash" as a train travelling in the opposite direction collided, clearly indicating that the train had derailed due to the bomb being placed under the carriage.

Click here to hear the audio.

For individuals to plant bombs underneath trains and secure them in place without being caught, they would need to secure access to the trains. In this scenario, London Underground could have been told that a dummy device was to be placed underneath the train as part of an exercise to test security an alertness. When the real attacks happened some LU officials would have been alarmed but their suspicions would have dampened when it was revealed that the bombs were carried in backpacks, meaning that the drill was just a strange 'coincidence'.

The fact that the bombs were actually planted underneath the trains could have easily been buried in an avalanche of official announcements to the contrary.

On the other hand the backpack bombs could have just been the diversionary blasts to enable patsies to be framed, just like the planes flying into the towers acted as the diversionary cover for the explosives planted inside the World Trade Center.

The fact that the ID's of all the so-called suicide bombers were found in pristine condition right next to where the bombs went off strongly suggests the planting of evidence to frame patsies. The ID's would have had a very good chance of surviving if the bomb was not in the backpack with them, but underneath the train.

Pasted from <http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2005/070805finalword.htm>

Analysis sent to David Icke by Ian McFerran

1. If the blast was on top of the floor, then scorch marks would have been evident on floor covering. All that's there is blood, glass, and other debris, but no burn marks.

2. Concentrate on the hole, and the metal structure going across it. Evidence shows that the structure has been bent and twisted to the side. That suggests that there was something on top of it to bore the brunt of the blast (the floor), and the manner in which it was twisted, the device was placed between the side of the carriage and the metal structure.

3. If the device was placed on the floor, then the metal structure would have been bent towards the floor, and NOT to the side as it evidently is in the picture.

4. As you can see, the floor is mainly bent towards the ground. That's because the bottom skin of the floor and also the insulation has been removed by the blast, weakening the top layer.

5. At the top left and the top center of the picture, you can see a vertical strut which is brown in colour. That is part of the framework of the train. Again, if the device was close to and had a direct blast path towards that structure, then that would have also been damaged and twisted. The sides of the train are only aluminium sheeting, and are even known to blow off and split from a secondary blast, so its not surprising that they are not there.

6. The other furniture in the carriage has been burnt, as a result of the blast. That is understandable. What is also evident is the fact of the actual structure of it is still intact. If the device (estimated 10 lbs) was placed so close and had a direct blast path, then it would have been completely demolished.

Source: http://www.davidicke.com/icke/headlines.php

Pasted from <http://nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=208&sid=a79058da2e60819 dc2766fb2482bde86>

Excerpts from eyewitnesses on the BBC site

The window behind me had exploded in, part of the ceiling was on the floor and there was a large hole in the floor.

Chris Stones, Whitchurch, UK

She came straight to me and helped lift the doors that were on top of me then helped me up, took my hand and walked me through the first carriage where the manholes in the carriage were blown out

Danny Belsten, Manchester

Pasted from <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/4659237.stm>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: