FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stonewalling at its best!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Stonewalling at its best! Reply with quote

My MP, Tim Farron (LibDem Westmorland and Lonsdale) sent me a reply to a question I never asked! In fairness to Tim, his agent recognised the mistake and we are now awaiting answers to the four questions we asked the Foreign Secretary and Minister for Media about 9/11 back in mid January (see previous post on this site) which are now four weeks overdue. Lost in system because they are too difficult to answer, methinks!

Anyway, back to the question I never asked. I'll let the official account take over:

Quote:
Tim Farron: To ask the Secretary of State for Defence (1) what evidence his Department has received on whether members of Al Qaeda were operating in Iraq prior to the start of military action in 2003: [50827]

(2) when he will answer Question 50827. on whether members of Al Qaeda were operating in Iraq prior to 2003, tabled by the hon. Member for Westmorland and Lonsdale on 7 February; and what the reasons are for the time taken to respond [56489]

John Reid: The MOD does not comment on intelligence and security matters.

Tim, in his covering letter, says 'Stonewall is clearly the name of the game and so I need you to ask you to try to frame questions that might not be refused on grounds of intelligence and security'.

Isn't our democracy a sham and an illusion - it means that any question relating to anything to do with 9/11 and 7/7 can be answered in this way. Bring on the new Peasants Revolt, I say!! Let's relive 1381!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: