FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Invite your MP/Local Dignitary to A Willie Rodriguez talk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Invite your MP/Local Dignitary to A Willie Rodriguez talk Reply with quote

Use www.writetothem.com

I will try to get a list of other dates posted here too.

e.g.:

Dear Ms. Blackman,

I am writing to advise you of an upcoming event which I am inviting you to attend in a public or private capacity.

As you know, I am campaigning for the truth to be revealed about the attacks on 9/11. With this same goal WILLIAM RODRIGUEZ, a decorated hero who helped many people from the burning WTC building, before almost being killed himself, will be speaking (as part of a UK tour) at THE ASTERDALE in Spondon (see www.theasterdale.co.uk) on Fri 16th Feb at 7pm. For more information about William, including his meeting with President Bush some time ago, see www.911keymaster.com.

I hope you will consider attending and hearing his 1st hand eyewitness testimony of the events on that day and how he heard explosions under his feet before the impact of the first plane. Or, if you wished to have a private audience with him, I may be able to arrange this.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

Andrew Johnson

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

20 December 2006

Dear Mr Johnson

Thank you for your email of 18 December 2006 inviting me to visit the
Asterdale in Spondon on 16 February to hear William Rodriguez speak of his experiences on 9/11. Unfortunately, this will most probably be a surgery evening for me and there may well be other engagements either before or after surgery. I do not think therefore that it will be possible but I thank you for bringing it to my attention.

With seasonal good wishes.

Yours sincerely,

Liz Blackman MP

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used www.writetothem.com to send the letter below to:

County Councillor (Robert Parkinson - Conservative)

MEPs - Bill Newton Dunn - Liberal Democrat
Robert Kilroy-Silk (arrrrghhh) - Independent
Derek Clark - UK Independence
Christopher Heaton-Harris - Conservative
Glenis Willmott - Labour
Roger Helmer - Conservative

============

Dear _____

I am writing to advise you of an upcoming event which I am inviting you to attend in a public or private capacity.

You may not be aware that I am one of quite a number of people who are campaigning for the truth to be revealed about the attacks on 9/11. With this same goal WILLIAM RODRIGUEZ, a decorated hero who helped many people from the burning WTC building, before almost being killed himself, will be speaking (as part of a UK tour) at THE ASTERDALE in Spondon (see www.theasterdale.co.uk) on Fri 16th Feb at 7pm. For more information about William, including his meeting with President Bush some time ago, see www.911keymaster.com.

I hope you will consider attending and hearing his 1st hand eyewitness testimony of the events on that day and how he heard explosions under his feet before the impact of the first plane. William Rodriguez gave his testimony the Kean/Zelikow Commission (to give it its correct title) but it was omitted from the final report, because it was at odds with the Official Government Conspiracy Theory (which the majority of the population still believes in some shape or form).

I am a member of a non-partisan loose association called Scholars for 9/11 Truth which is seeking to uncover what really happened on 9/11 (see www.st911.org). We now realise that this issue will come to define the global political landscape in the not-too-distant future (for example, a recent Zogby Poll in the USA found that 86% of those polled think the US Government is lying about 9/11).

Please consider attending this event. More information is available on request.

Yours sincerely,

Andrew Johnson

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall write to my MP, Margaret Hodge of Barking, plus whatever constituency any of UEL's campuses falls under.

I am not sure how to write my letter to them. As I want to tell them about my "911 Awareness Week". What would entice them to come and what would make them not want to come.

How can I BLACKMAIL THEM? I can publish my letters to them, so that if they do not arrive, well people who are there, will know so.

I can say that I shall give copies to all who attend and ask them all to write their own responses to this to those in regard.

That should shove a thorn in their sides a little.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received this response from an MEP, and sent him the response underneath that:

================
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for getting in touch with me. But I am afraid that I am not an
enthusiast for conspiracy theories. I do not believe that the Moon Landings
were staged on a back lot in Hollywood. I do not believe that Princess
Diana's death was staged by MI6. I do not believe that the earth is flat.
And I do not believe that the 9/11 event was staged by the US government, or
Mossad, or anyone else except Al Quaeda, Osama Bin laden and his associates.
So I think on this occasion I will decline your invitation, and focus my
mind on real rather than imaginary problems.

But thanks anyway.

Best regards, and a Happy New Year to you.

Signed
===================
Dear Mr Helmer,

Thank you for your response to my message. Its content has been noted. I must admit to being rather shocked at your reaction, and can only conclude that you did not check who William Rodriguez was, nor any other relevant evidence.

"On 9/11, Rodriguez single-handedly rescued fifteen (15) persons from the WTC, and as Rodriguez was the only person at the site with the master key to the North Tower stairwells, he bravely led fire-fighters up the stairwell, unlocking doors as they ascended, thereby aiding in the successful evacuation of unknown hundreds of those who survived. "

He is the leader of the Hispanic victims and survivors group in New York. Let us now look at some facts and evidence (not theories or conspiracies):

William Rodriguez gave his testimony to the Kean Zelikow Commission regarding the explosions he felt *below* his feet before the plane impacted. His testimony, like many other items of evidence, was omitted from the commissions final report. The final report fails to answer any of these questions:

Why did World Trade Centre Building 7 (WTC 7) collapse at free-fall rate, in 6.6 seconds, into its own footprint, when no plane hit it?
Why did the WTC’s owner, Larry Silverstein, state that WTC 7 had to be “pulled” by the fire department and yet the FEMA report said “[how the fires caused the collapse] remain[s] unknown at this time”?
Why did World Trade Centre (WTC) Buildings 1 & 2 collapse at near “free-fall” rate, with many witness reports of explosions (the sound of large explosions was also recorded, from 2 miles away, on Rick Siegel’s video camera).
The official account of the collapses of WTC 1 & 2 describes a “Pancake collapse”, so why was a pyroclastic flow of dust seen when the buildings collapsed, rather than a “pile of pancakes”?
Why did none of the 19 hijackers appear on the passenger lists?
Why were the flights’ Black Boxes supposedly never recovered, though at least 1 witness says he helped the FBI find them at the WTC?
How can the Cellphone calls have worked when this technology is only rated to work reliably up to speeds of 140 miles per hour?
Why was the wreckage of Flight 93, which crashed into the ground in Shanksville Pennsylvania, spread over an area of 8 square miles?
Why do the photos of the Flight 93 and the Pentagon crash sites show no LARGE pieces of wreckage?
Why, when requested, was no clear film released of the supposed plane that hit the Pentagon?
At The Pentagon, how were bodies from the Boeing 757 identified by DNA tests, while at the same time 60 tons of metal supposedly vaporized?
Why did NORAD’s standard defence procedures (which were activated 67 times in the 12 months before 9/11) all fail on that single morning?
Elected officials of many kinds now ignore all of these questions, and still pretend the the Al Qaida story is true (few seem to know the meaning of Al Qaida - it means "The Base" or "The Database" of people who the CIA could use to fight against the Russians in Afghanistan. This evidence was given good exposure in Adam Curtis' BAFTA award winning documentary "The Power of Nightmares".

In conclusion, thousands and thousands of people now question the official story of 9/11 (I have a petition with 11,000 signatories, for example) and realise that it cannot be true. I would strongly suggest you study the evidence much more closely, as we can now say for sure "9/11 Was an Inside Job" and this fact will come to redefine the global political landscape over the next few years.

Yours Sincerely

Andrew Johnson
22 Mear Drive
Borrowash
Derbyshire
DE72 3QW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: