FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Exchange between Fetzer and Floum of Scholars for 9/11 Truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Exchange between Fetzer and Floum of Scholars for 9/11 Truth Reply with quote

Nice post Andrew.

(Especially leaving in the bit about Jones' finagling in the late 80s re: Cold Fusion/LENR).

Jones -almost- f*cked humanity once ... fortunately Pons & Fleischmann had enough friends to overcome that one (bless the late Dr. Eugene Mallove and Prof. John Bockris, et al!) ... now Prof. Baby Face Jones almost succeeded in f*cking the 9/11 Truth Movement.

Steven Earl Jones ... Alexander Floum ... Frederick Burks ... YOU ARE SUSSED!!!!

9/11 Truth ... thank your lucky stars that Jim Fetzer 'saw the light' at the very last minute.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yawn....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes thank god we're all saved now that BEAM MAN has taken charge!

BEAM MAN, just when you thought there was a danger of logic occuring BEAM MAN arrives to save the day!

I certainly feel better knowing that some pillock who thinks that a jumped up magnifying glass destroyed the WTC has saved me from disinfo.

*groan*

Space_Beam.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  11.25 KB
 Viewed:  16246 Time(s)

Space_Beam.jpeg

President Eisenhower 1961
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calum,

I have to admit to being surprised at your post.

I meant I every word that I wrote to Floum.

Your post is not particularly helpful and is akin to one posted on 9/11 blogger, which I beleive was reposted here.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veronica,

The evidence you quote is extremely important, but can we avoid the expletives at all?

Deep down, some of us feel the same way, but expressing it in public forum is probably not helping us argue our case. Yes, it sure is difficult to keep these sort of feelings down. But at least we have a keyboard and a delete button between us and the outside world.

Sorry if this is condescending or whatever.

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long live the Half Baked Bean Weapon Theory!!!!!1111!!!!!¬!!!!!¬!1 and all other disinfo attempts.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was also very suprised Andrew that I was forced to make such a post!

I have no bloody idea whats really gone on with Scholars but I DO KNOW that I`m putting my chips down where sanity appears; currently you all know my view on whom that applies to.

I have neither heard nor seen anything that puts me off a solid conviction that conventional high explosives too out all three WTCs.

That is my position and until such SOLID evidence arrises to the contrary I`m sticking to it. I already posted here a series of email exchanges I had with Feltzer and the standard of his replies left me in no doubt as to who is thinking clearly on this issue (hint: it wasnt Jim).

I dont really know the ins-and-outs of the current Scholars debacle and as it seems to have reached the level of nothing more than "handbags at dawn" I`m really not very fussed about it until the whole lot of the (including Jones) stop buggering about and get on with something USEFUL.

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
I was also very suprised Andrew that I was forced to make such a post!

I wasn't "forced to make" such a post.

As "Scholars", of which I am a member, is a significant element of the global 9/11 Truth movement, I felt it was useful to advise interested parties of recent developments, mainly involving 3 credentialed figures. You think it's "fluff, nonsense and distraction"? You are entitled to your opinion.

Jim Fetzer asked to include my response to Floum in his message, so it got reposted here. Otherwise, I would not have posted my own words, as I am essentially a nobody.

The most surprising thing to me is that people deny the existence of Beam Weapon technology when Douglas Beason of Los Alamos National Laboratories says that such technology already exists.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=44589#44589

Then look at the evidence Judy and Morgan have presented. The time seems to be here for people to look at the "BIgger Picture" and this requires a re-evaluation of certain aspects of what you believed to be true.

If you want to learn a little more about Black Projects, you could do worse than watch this documentary, originally broadcast in 1999 on Channel 5 (or was it 4?) and made by Defence Journalist Nick Cook. At the start of it, he discusses the "Black Budget" - and how he worked out the minimum figure it was likely to be.

http://www.checktheevidence.com/video/Billion%20Dollar%20Secret.wmv

Now you can slag off me all you like - I am no one, but Judy, Jim and Nick Cook and Prof Morgan Reynolds have well established careers in their field and have put their lives at risk in presenting the information outlined above.

So here we are. A life or death situation, it would seem.

When you are uncomfortable with the implications of what certain aspects of evidence appear to show, I don't think lashing out at well credentialed people is usually a good response.

In any case, don't let the bottom fall out of your world - have a super hot vindaloo and let the world fall out of your bottom....

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are acting like spoilt kids. We all know the are 'Black projects' this doesn't mean that a beam weapon(even if they exist) destroyed the towers. Why the hell don't these scholars work on campaigning more engineers and physicists to get on board rather by proving the absurdity of the NIST report? Bandying around unprovable theories is certainly not going to help them achieve this.

Also Andrew, it's a bit rich you accusing Snowy of lashing out when Veronica does it with more venom, not to mention Siegel and Fetzer!!

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Jones comes along and gives the 9/11 truth movement scientific credibility.

He demonstrates to the world through the detailed application of science the lie of September 11. What more can be asked?

Reynolds Woods etc cannot fault his work.

They attack the man.

WHY?

Can it be simply because he does not think indulging in speculation about high tech weaponry would be helpful to the movements objectives?

Jones' position of sticking to falsifiable hypotheses is a foundation stone of the movement and why anyone would wish to undermine him is beyond me. Apart, that is, from the obvious, undermine Jones and the movements foundations are weakened.

Whatever the merits of the high tech weaponry scenario its promotion and elevation above the detailed work of Jones is an abomination.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my humble opinion, the fundemental undermining of the movement is now coming from the fact that critics no longer have to spend months researching explosives and CD to debunk the CD theory, as the beam people seem to be doing all the math for them!
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,
I am sorry to say that I have not only seen any conclusive evidence which points towards the death star, and much which points away from it.

If there IS a genuine argument here, no one had made it.

The main three points- as far as I can see, of this theory have simple answers:

1) Cars exploded far away from the building
Did they? This seems to be based on very little testimony, none of the TV cameras which were a lot closer exploded- none of the people, including Willie Rodriguez who was very near the building, were microwaved. This seems like a lot of credence to be placed on a phenomona one or two people who were busy running away from a burning hot dust cloud think they saw, and was never captured on film

2) The bath tub was not damaged.
Actually it was- just not critically. But contrary to Judy Woods haphazard paper on the issue- the CD theory does not state the weight of the whole building fell into the bath tub- the building was destroyed in waves of demolition three to five stories at a time- most of the concrete was pulverised by the excessive amount of explosives needed to acheive this effect, much of the steel was blown clear of the buildings. Most of the debris landed in the bath tub- and it was damaged, but since the building was not falling, but being destroyed section by section all the way down it was damaged but not destroyed

3) Pulverisation of concrete could not happen with explosives
And no one has really explained why? Would you care to?

In adition to this there are many things which support CD alone-

1) Why pre collapse explosions for a beam weapon?

2) Why squibs as part of the effects of this beam weapon?

3) The footage from the North Tower where a large part of the core remains- then slides the width of it's body and drops. The only explanation for this is that it was cut. This fits perfectly into controlled demonltion- and not at all into a death star theory.

4) There is no conceivable method of this beam doing it's work. It can't have come from below because the first point of destruction was the impact zone. Same reason for above. From the side- OK- at first- and then it has to continue to create horizontal, not angled damage. I have found no way of visualising this happening. If you have an answer- let me know.

The reasons Wood seems to have for believing this are flimsy, the groundswell of evidence against it is compelling.

I do not understand how anyone can believe this.

If Jones was dismissive of this, it was probably because like me and everyone else- he felt bringing such ideas into the movement discredit it at large and work much more in the favour of the OCT in discrediting us than in our favour.

NO ONE will be convinced into realising 9/11 was an inside job with material like this Andrew- can you tell me one person so far you have converted from believing the official story by talking about storm trooper theories? Besides if you actually look at Wood's paper there really is no argument there, just a lot of suggestive questions which even a layman like me can see easy answers to.

We need to focus on the actual task at hand here- debunking the lies- making sure as many people as possible have a question mark in their mind for the next FF operation rather than wildly handing even more freedoms and freedom to war to our "leaders".

I support Jones and Ryan- their journal is a website I am happy to link non-believers to, whereas the scholars sites is fast becoming a joke and a drain on us all.

Peace and Truth
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koheleth wrote:
Andrew,
I am sorry to say that I have not only seen any conclusive evidence which points towards the death star, and much which points away from it.

You have used the term "death star". Why? This terminology has not been used - although "Star Wars" was the nickname given to the SDI programme in the 80's.

You raise some good points, though the behaviour of the parties concerned is an important cosideration here too.

And I don't know who you are either - as with Thermate, nor do I know who kc is. I do know Calum and Veronica.

As I said, the bigger picture needs to be considered. [/quote]

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the scholars sites is fast becoming a joke

It has gone beyond that. The only explanation for pushing "no planes" and "Beam" weapon is to portray any 9/11 truther as being a nutcase.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
Professor Jones comes along and gives the 9/11 truth movement scientific credibility.

It's a good ruse. I helped him a little to.

Quote:

He demonstrates to the world through the detailed application of science the lie of September 11. What more can be asked?

Detailed but incomplete

Quote:

Not correct - see here (basic aspects of evidence in most cases):

http://www.nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=trouble_with_jo nes

Quote:

They attack the man.

WHY?

Why not ask them that?

Quote:

Can it be simply because he does not think indulging in speculation about high tech weaponry would be helpful to the movements objectives?

Hi tech weaponry is not speculation. See above links. Was it used on 9/11? By looking at the evidence and suggesting why alternative do not explain the observed effects, Judy concludes this is what happened.
Quote:

Jones' position of sticking to falsifiable hypotheses is a foundation stone of the movement and why anyone would wish to undermine him is beyond me.

Then try to reach "beyond you" and look at the evidence referenced above. As truth seekers, it seems we have to "reach beyond ourselves" to find answers.

Quote:

Apart, that is, from the obvious, undermine Jones and the movements foundations are weakened.

So we knowngly base our truth campaign on faulty or incomplete information?

Quote:

Whatever the merits of the high tech weaponry scenario its promotion and elevation above the detailed work of Jones is an abomination.

What, even if Judy and Morgan are correct? If their ideas are so ridiculous, why have threats been made against Judy? (See the introduction to her paper).

And I don't know who brian is either.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You have used the term "death star". Why? This terminology has not been used - although "Star Wars" was the nickname given to the SDI programme in the 80's.

Humour?

Quote:
You raise some good points, though the behaviour of the parties concerned is an important cosideration here too.

Perhaps. But my only real interest is the facts, and as a proponent of said theory I'd appreciate your thoughts on these points.

Quote:
And I don't know who you are either - as with Thermate, nor do I know who kc is. I do know Calum and Veronica.

I don't see what that has to do with anything really. I don't know you but I don't take that as a reason to disregard what you are saying.
Quote:

As I said, the bigger picture needs to be considered.

That's what I am trying to do- the bigger picture is we have a theory that has very little to support it based on a paper I found very unimpressive- yet it is causing and will cause this movement incredible harm and credibility.

Peace and Truth
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Exchange between Fetzer and Floum of Scholars for 9/11 Truth Reply with quote

Hi,

My apologiies. I have posted some of the messages prematurely, as there were some revisions to be made to the original message.

I include Jim's and Alex's messages and my response the other responses posted on our forum here.

=================
From Jim Fetzer:

All,

The attempt to take over Scholars by a renegade group with no authority whose
members no longer even belong to the society continues unabated. Alex Floum,
who is an attorney and who obtained the domain names for the web site at my
direction on behalf of the society and the domain names for the journal at
Steve Jones' direction on behalf of the society has now passed them off to a
fellow named Fred Burks, who has had minimal contact with the society and is
utterly unfamiliar with its policies and history. He has taken it upon him-
self to be custodian of the domain names. Since Alex did not have the right
to keep them as his personal possessions in the first place, passing them to
Fred Burks is akin to trading in stolen property. These domain names belong
to the society of which I am the founder and whose claim to their possession
on behalf of Scholars is unmatched by those, including Steve Jones and Carl
Weis, who have resigned, and those, such as Alex Floum and Fred Burks, who
have been removed from membership for their efforts to undermine the goals
of the society. Please know, however, that they have demonstrated complete
lack of scruples in this matter and will, no doubt, attempt other offensive
acts to subvert our efforts to expose falsehoods and reveal the truth about
the events of 9/11. Ask youself why they would be acting this way if they
were dedicated to that same objective, which they are blatantly subverting.

This is completely outrageous, immoral and corrupt conduct on behalf of (what
can only be described as) a rogue clique intent upon stealing what does not
belong to them. They improperly abused the membership list, created a fake
"membership administrator" and phoney address, to disseminate an anonymous
proposal to support a non-existent society and wrest control of Scholars from
me. I have no doubt they are going to pull similiar stunts. As the founder
and remaining officer of Scholars, who has solely managed the web site from
its inception, I have moral, legal, and intellectual claims to those domain
names as a trustee acting on behalf of the society. Who else could possibly
assert a comparable claim? Surely, none of them. They have gone out of their
way to distort and misrepresent my views and conduct actions behind the names
of others, which reflects their shame at their own grevious misconduct. I am
not going to allow this travesty to stand. I made several offers to settle
these matters informally between us, in which I proposed giving the journal
and the fourm to Steve and his cronies in return for their giving me the web
site. Steve even stated in an earlier commentary that I was entitled to it,
on which he has now reneged. It included other conditions that should have
been enough to resolve these matters. My final offer expired at 5 PM/PT to-
day. I cannot allow them to loot Scholars for the sake of their own personal
agenda. They are trying to skirt morality and legality and take what is not
theirs. They do not fathom the degree of corruption to which they have sunk.

Scholars was created as a loose affiliation with minimal rules, which I have
run with the advice of a steering committee. While the society has members,
it is not run by its members. Alex, Carl, and Steve were all members of the
original steering committee. We have spawned a web site, which I manage, a
journal, which Steve now edits with Kevin Ryan, and a forum, which, since his
retirement from BYU, I had allowed Steve to moderate. It was his abuse of the
role of moderator that led me to remove him as co-chair, but resigning was his
idea. I even encouraged him to take an extra 48 hours to think it over. Now
that he and Carl have resigned and Alex and Fred are no longer members, it is
at least faintly absurd that they should try to take over the society. Their
pretenses at having votes when the society was not set up that way reflects a
desire to transform the society in order to facilitate their hostile take over.
I have reconstituted the steering committee with Kevin Barrett, Richard Curtis,
Rick Siegel, and Judy Wood as its new members. I have asked them to advise me
in transforming the society from an informal organization to a more formal one,
which will conduct the society's business in a more formal fashion, run not by
me but by a board of directors, who will determine who manages the web site,
who edites the journal, and who moderates the forum. We are putting all the
pieces together for a new and stronger society. Things are going to improve
as the legal issues settle down, but you are entitled to know what's going on.

Jim

James H. Fetzer
Founder
Scholars for 9/11 Truth

===============
Sent: 28 December 2006 19:33
To: AlexFloum@gmail.com
Subject: Who Owns Scholars for 9/11 Truth?

Dear Scholar:

Putting aside the personalities involved and Jim's untrue claims and statements about me (which I will disprove if Jim reports me to the State Bar or sues me, both of which he has threatened to do), the dispute really comes down to whether Jim is the sole owner of the Scholars' group or the members own it.

For example, who owns the domain names may depend on which of the following two forms the group is:

(1) Jim Fetzer, an individual, doing business as Scholars for 9/11 Truth (i.e. as a sole proprietorship)

or

(2) The members as participants in Scholars for 9/11 Truth.

In other words, because the group was never legally FORMED into a partnership, non-profit corporation, or other official entity originally, the above 2 choices are probably how a judge would look at it.

Jim claims the group is his, that is, that the group is really Jim Fetzer, an individual, doing business as Scholars for 9/11 Truth. True, Jim is talking about incorporating the group into a non-profit, but a non-profit is only as good as its president and board of directors, and Jim has not listened to the members' desires about forming a non-profit (most were apparently against it) or who is on the board or the steering committee. Jim has apparently appointed himself president and has appointed a new "steering committee" to run the group which includes Rick Siegel, who has defamed Steve Jones (and I) all over the internet – see, e.g., http://www.ricksiegel.com/images/wanted.jpg for an example of Rick's work.

Jim has tried to fire me, a "founding member" (according to a written statement from Jim) and a member of the steering committee for arguing that the group is a membership organization. Jim has also said that only he has the right to write to the members, even though, acting upon Jim's instructions, it was Jim's membership director who accidentally made those emails public in a prior communication. Jim has basically taken the position that, since he IS the group, only he can speak with the group.

Moreover, because Jim believes that he owns the group, he has insisted from me and more recently from Fred Burks that we cannot hold the domain names in trust for the members of the group but have to give them to him. (The domain names are now owned by Fred AS TRUSTEE FOR THE MEMBERS OF THE GROUP; neither Fred or I ever wanted the domain names for ourselves; rather, because we believe it is a membership organization, we wanted to make sure that the members' rights and wishes are complied with). Jim continues to threaten to file a State Bar complaint and potentially litigation against me even though I no longer own the domain names. Jim says he's the only authorized person to hold the domain names but, beneath the surface words, Jim is really saying that he should hold the domain names because he is the sole owner of the group.

I have always sincerely believed from day one that the group was a member-owned group. I would never have invited Bob Bowman, Andreas Von Bulow, Dan Hamburg, Webster Tarpley, Peter Phillips and the other prominent members I brought into the group to join had I, or they, thought this was Jim's group. They are high-level people who were much better known then Jim in the 9/11 truth movement and who many people greatly respect.

Because Jim thinks that he is sole owner and "Decider" in Scholars for 9/11 Truth (he has previously rejected in writing both democratic and republican models of decision-making), Jim has claimed that any vote which he does not organize is unlawful. However, if you would like to tell me whether you think that the Scholars' group is "Jim Fetzer, an individual, doing business as Scholars for 9/11 Truth" or a group in which the members have the final say, you can reply to this email. If you think it is the former, you can type "Fetzer" in the subject line. If you think it is a member-owned group, you can type "Members" in the subject line.

I am a team player and I will, and have from day one been willing to, follow the wishes of the members. While I no longer own the domain names, I will do everything in my power to make sure that the group's wishes are respected. If the majority of members write and say they think that Jim owns the group, then I will respect that, even though it is contrary to what I believed and what I thought the evidence indicated from day one (and even though a representative of the ethics division of the California State Bar has told me that I have no duty to transfer the domain names to Jim).

Alex Floum.

P.S. I am not writing on behalf of anyone else, just myself.

P.P.S. Contrary to Jim's claims, I am not, and have never been, the group's lawyer or anyone's lawyer associated with Scholars for 9/11 Truth. Law is, indeed, my day job, but my activities on behalf of Scholars for 9/11 Truth have always been solely as an 9/11 activist. Everyone who has talked with me knows that.

=================
Alex,

Personal disputes aside, I would feel happier if Jim, Judy and Rick et al lead forward with ST911 while Steve et al maintain "Journal of 911 Studies".

From a science perspective, I can no longer accept Steve Jones' critique of Fetzer and Wood and his generally evasive attitude (whilst generally remaining civil and polite) and have been somewhat surprised by his apparent inability to answer basic questions and respond to certain basic points of evidence. There is also some apparent previous record of this type of activity from Prof Jones in relation to his research pertaining to the LENR (Low Energy Nuclear Reactions).

Looking at this in context, it appears that someone somewhere is, with intent or through ignorance, adopting a "limited hangout" about certain aspects of what happened on 9/11. I feel this is either through a deliberate or unintentional failure to acknowledge the very real threat to humanity posed by out-of-control black-projects (sometimes called USAPs), which a number of highly credentialed whistle-blowers have already spoken out about. There is therefore a very strong incentive for the real power brokers in the game to limit the credibility or ability given to anyone to demonstrate links between 9/11 and Black Projects.

My view is that this is what is behind the split in the movement and those that have been closest to uncovering the evidence for the above are the ones that who have been treated with the least respect. Because I have no reputation or position to protect, I am free to speak in this manner, and also I now have what I think is a good collection of evidence to back up the essential arguments behind this analysis.

So this is the bottom line really - the future of humanity is at stake. I hope I have made the correct choice and I hope I live to find out if I have, for myself and my children.

With good wishes for the future of us all,
Andrew Johnson

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
brian wrote:

It's a good ruse. I helped him a little to.

Quote:

Detailed but incomplete

Quote:

Not correct - see here (basic aspects of evidence in most cases):

http://www.nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=trouble_with_jo nes

Quote:

They attack the man.

WHY?

Why not ask them that?

Quote:

Hi tech weaponry is not speculation. See above links. Was it used on 9/11? By looking at the evidence and suggesting why alternative do not explain the observed effects, Judy concludes this is what happened.
Quote:

Jones' position of sticking to falsifiable hypotheses is a foundation stone of the movement and why anyone would wish to undermine him is beyond me.

Then try to reach "beyond you" and look at the evidence referenced above. As truth seekers, it seems we have to "reach beyond ourselves" to find answers.

Quote:

Apart, that is, from the obvious, undermine Jones and the movements foundations are weakened.

So we knowngly base our truth campaign on faulty or incomplete information?

Quote:

What, even if Judy and Morgan are correct? If their ideas are so ridiculous, why have threats been made against Judy? (See the introduction to her paper).

And I don't know who brian is either.

So bringing scientific credibility is a good ruse?

As for the evidence being "detailed but incomplete" - How can it be otherwise?

Reynolds and Woods have been shown to be at best the sloppiest of critics of Jones and to my mind peddlers of untruths.

As for asking them why they attack the man - i am asking everyone.

High tech weaponry - You state not speculation then say - "was it used on 9/11 - ???? Just because Judy Wood arrives at a conclusion does not remove it from being speculation.

As for "reaching beyond ourselves" - perhaps a tad too much of that already. We are not here to provide answers, we are here to demand the questions are answered. Professor Jones has underpinned these questions, Reynolds Woods etc are undermining them as far as I am concened.

We have no choice in the matter of basing our truth campaign on incomplete evidence, that is the nature of the problem. We do have a choice in the matter regards faulty evidence or speculation.

Even if Reynolds and Woods speculation has merit it in no way trumps the detailed science of Jones, indeed, until/unless it leaves the speculation stage it only detracts from it as far as campaigning goes.

Andrew, you know my name and address, my posts will have to say the rest.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Quote:

Humour?

I don't think this is something to laugh about. It's a common tactic to try and ridicule people (it's happened to me in the National Press too).

Quote:
Quote:

Perhaps. But my only real interest is the facts, and as a proponent of said theory I'd appreciate your thoughts on these points.

I disagree with your use of the word "perhaps" here. I will try to address your points if I can. And to be pedantic, I am not a "proponent" - I am a supporter.

Quote:
Quote:

I don't see what that has to do with anything really. I don't know you but I don't take that as a reason to disregard what you are saying.

Ah OK - so you haven't looked at the posts of anonymous people in Critics Corner and considered the way they operate? You have only posted your first name. I have posted my name address and telephone number with an invitation for people to ring me up and ask me anything. So that puts thing in a different light - I trust that the information I posted about myself won't be abused - but in might.

Quote:
Quote:
As I said, the bigger picture needs to be considered.

That's what I am trying to do- the bigger picture is we have a theory that has very little to support it based on a paper I found very unimpressive- yet it is causing and will cause this movement incredible harm and credibility.

So if you are looking at the bigger picture, have you reviewed all the evidence posted previously? Any comments?

Just because a theory doesn't have support, does it make it incorrect? Think "copernicus" for example. Think of the Wright Brothers being accused of being hoaxers. Plenty of other examples too.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't think this is something to laugh about. It's a common tactic to try and ridicule people (it's happened to me in the National Press too).

There is room for humour everywhere, I'm not trying to cause offense and I'm sorry if I did.

Quote:
I disagree with your use of the word "perhaps" here. I will try to address your points if I can. And to be pedantic, I am not a "proponent" - I am a supporter.

OK, a supporter- but I maintain I prefer to stay with the facts and not dip my toe into the "shillgate" nonsense- I believe it is more likely that people simply have differences of opinion rather than everyone who disagrees with me is a government agent

Quote:
Ah OK - so you haven't looked at the posts of anonymous people in Critics Corner and considered the way they operate? You have only posted your first name. I have posted my name address and telephone number with an invitation for people to ring me up and ask me anything. So that puts thing in a different light - I trust that the information I posted about myself won't be abused - but in might.

I see the same tactics from forums I have used for a long time from posters who have anti-government opinions on other issues; I see a desire for this not be true- not shills everywhere I look.

I am not going to post my full name and address on a publicly viewed forum- other people live here as well. That doesn't make me a shill- several of the posters here have met me and I have volenteered to help at Zabooka's event- I am not in the shadows here and would be happy to meet you face to face.

Quote:
So if you are looking at the bigger picture, have you reviewed all the evidence posted previously? Any comments?

My comments are above and are awaiting your comment. I have read Judy Woods paper and was not impressed.

Quote:
Just because a theory doesn't have support, does it make it incorrect? Think "copernicus" for example. Think of the Wright Brothers being accused of being hoaxers. Plenty of other examples too.

I can also think of victorian seances, of people who believe angel races live below the city of london and the loch ness monster. The existence of theories which were thought false and proved right does not mean every theory thought false will end up being right- copernicus and the wright brothers had the facts at their side- I have asked in clear language for any hard and fast facts supporting this theory as I have read the paper it comes from and am not impressed.

What I see here is a quality of mind that wants to believe the most dramatic explanation of events desparately. Just like in the critics corner I see minds that want to believe the most comforting explation of events desparately.

I don't doubt there are plants here, but I don't think everyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill. That is called paranoia.

Peace and Truth
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:

High tech weaponry - You state not speculation then say - "was it used on 9/11 - ???? Just because Judy Wood arrives at a conclusion does not remove it from being speculation.

To make my point clear - it is not speculation that hi tech weaponry exists. Listen/watch the evidence presented above. It cannot be proved beyond doubt it was used on 9/11 - who are we to be able to prove such a thing.

My Chambers dictionary defines speculation thus:

specula'tion noun act of speculating or its result; theorizing; conjecture; mere guesswork;

(c) Larousse plc. All rights reserved

Judy's paper, which is over 100 pages long, is not purely "speculation". It presents a lot of pictorial evidence and calculations and other facts (such as the lack of damage to the subway) which cannot be explained by any publicly known Physics.

Each person therefore has 2 alternatives:

1) Say "the conclusions here do not agree with any peer reviewed or standardised science that I am aware of, therefore I reject them"

2) Say "It looks like this evidence is valid and points to something which I am unaware of"

If conclusion 2 is drawn, then the person can look for other trails of evidence which may lead to areas of study which show that there are laws or areas of Physics which have been covered up or kept quiet because of certain vested interests.

For myself, I essentially came into 9/11 Truth from exactly this angle, so I have already studied the evidence mentioned above (Nick Cook) and quite a bit more, so conclusion (2) is to me the correct one.

Quote:

As for "reaching beyond ourselves" - perhaps a tad too much of that already. We are not here to provide answers, we are here to demand the questions are answered.

You may not be here to answer questions - neither am I particularly, but some people feel compelled to offer an informed viewpoint as to what seems to have happened on 9/11. At the end of the day, this is all the Judy Wood, Morgan Reynolds et al are trying to do.

Quote:

Professor Jones has underpinned these questions, Reynolds Woods etc are undermining them as far as I am concened.

"As far as you are concened - yes. " Fair enough. But if you read Morgan and Judy's critique of Jones, you may conclude that he has failed to answer certain basic questions suffiiciently well, so he has, yes, been undermined for this reason. So we are asking questions of Steve Jones - just as you referred to "asking questions" above.

Quote:

We have no choice in the matter of basing our truth campaign on incomplete evidence, that is the nature of the problem. We do have a choice in the matter regards faulty evidence or speculation.

Agreed. But I am not suggesting this topic as a campaign issue - few if any are, because it is "far out", yes. However, to censor the sorts of questions raised by this important research is clearly not the answer either.

Quote:

Even if Reynolds and Woods speculation has merit it in no way trumps the detailed science of Jones, indeed, until/unless it leaves the speculation stage it only detracts from it as far as campaigning goes.

Well, see above (partly) re campaigning. Judy's paper runs to 120 pages when printed out. Jones' runs to about 30. So scientific detail doesn't entirely seem to be the issue
Quote:

Andrew, you know my name and address, my posts will have to say the rest.

My apologies - I must've sent you disks in the past or stickers? I don't recall your 2nd name or address because to try and protect campaigners confidentiality, I don't keep records of campaigners addresses unless I establish regular correspondence or friendship with them. If they pay me by PayPal, then I think that keeps transaction records for 3 months.

I have probably sent out 100 packages this year, so I can't remember everyone's full name and address.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Stefan"]
Quote:

I am not going to post my full name and address on a publicly viewed forum- other people live here as well. That doesn't make me a shill- several of the posters here have met me and I have volenteered to help at Zabooka's event- I am not in the shadows here and would be happy to meet you face to face.

Great. Maybe we will some day. I also must say that even if full details were disclosed, it doesn't make that poster "honest" etc - I agree.

Quote:
Quote:

My comments are above and are awaiting your comment. I have read Judy Woods paper and was not impressed.

I'll try to get to it next. But I didn't mean Judy's paper. I meant Nick Cooks documentary and the evidence for Black Projects. Also Doug Beasons speech about Beam Weapon (or rather directed energy technologies). No one has commented on this important ancialliary evidence.

Quote:
Quote:

I can also think of victorian seances, of people who believe angel races live below the city of london and the loch ness monster. The existence of theories which were thought false and proved right does not mean every theory thought false will end up being right- copernicus and the wright brothers had the facts at their side- I have asked in clear language for any hard and fast facts supporting this theory as I have read the paper it comes from and am not impressed.

I would more readily accept this line of thinking if you had commented on the other evidence mentioned above. With that lacking, this sounds like an attempt to link the admittedly far out ideas with unrelated topics. I used a well known example of the Wright Brother being ridiculed for their "theory" of powered flight. You come back with "Loch Ness Monster" - this doesn't seem to be an appropriate comparison really.

Quote:

What I see here is a quality of mind that wants to believe the most dramatic explanation of events desparately. Just like in the critics corner I see minds that want to believe the most comforting explation of events desparately.

What I see here is a Professor of Mechanical Engineering publishing controversial research, back up by scientific analysis, seismic and pictorial evidence etc.

What I also see here is a group of powerful people who have revealed black technology in broad daylight and now they are in "panic mode" to try and cover it back up. I certainly don't draw any comfort from the very strong evidence which seems to suggest this is what happened. It's pretty scary to me.

Quote:
I don't doubt there are plants here, but I don't think everyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill. That is called paranoia.

I don't regard the evidence that Judy presents as "paranoid" per se. I have hinted at my own feelings based on the behaviour of certain posters, due to my experience of the pattern and content of posting which I have monitored over the last 18 months.

I don't regard everyone who disagrees with me as a shill either, though.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

1) Cars exploded far away from the building
Did they? This seems to be based on very little testimony, none of the TV cameras which were a lot closer exploded- none of the people, including Willie Rodriguez who was very near the building, were microwaved. This seems like a lot of credence to be placed on a phenomona one or two people who were busy running away from a burning hot dust cloud think they saw, and was never captured on film

The point of evidence is based on many pictures anomalously burned cars and emergency rescue vehicles. Judy has said that "the beam seems to be attracted to steel or seems to like steel". The amount of steel in cameras and people is quite low. I don't think Judy suggests it was a microwave beam necessarily.

Of course, the argument here is that the beam weapons discussed by Beasson and others are EM beams (Lasers and Maser presumably), then this wouldn't apparently cause damage to steel - we seem to be looking at another beam type technology. As it is Black Technology, it is very hard to get good information.

The argument then boils down to being a similar one used to "explain away" CD - i.e "you can say how the explosives were planted, or what they were, or who planted them so it can't have been CD"

I am hoping to meet Willie Rodriguez later on and I will ask him about these issues, if the opportunity arises

Quote:

2) The bath tub was not damaged.
Actually it was- just not critically. But contrary to Judy Woods haphazard paper on the issue- the CD theory does not state the weight of the whole building fell into the bath tub- the building was destroyed in waves of demolition three to five stories at a time- most of the concrete was pulverised by the excessive amount of explosives

Excessive explosives? So why didn't Jones address this is in his "detailed" (to use Brian's language) paper? What explosives can PULVERISE steel (or even blow it clear as you mention below)?

Quote:
needed to acheive this effect, much of the steel was blown clear of the buildings.

I don't agree with this statement - we see some beams coming out during the collapse, but take a look again at the WTC construction video and then the collapse videos - and also the debris field - I doubt that much of the steel was blown out of the bath tub area.

Quote:

Most of the debris landed in the bath tub- and it was damaged, but since the building was not falling, but being destroyed section by section all the way down it was damaged but not destroyed

Well, if that was the case, the seismic signature would have been different. The buildings both fell at free fall rates. It wasn't as if the top third collapsed to the ground, then the middle, then the bottom - the whole lot went in 10 seconds or under. So I disagree with your statement above.

Quote:

3) Pulverisation of concrete could not happen with explosives
And no one has really explained why? Would you care to?

Well, it is easy for explosives to pulverise CONCRETE. Judy talks about "dustification" of STEEL. This seems to be shown clearly happening with "the spire". This is some of the strongest evidence in my mind - a solid structute (grid) disappears before the camera.
Quote:

In adition to this there are many things which support CD alone-

1) Why pre collapse explosions for a beam weapon?

Well, one explanation might be to disguise the use of black technology and make even people who are "awake" think that only CD was used.

Quote:

2) Why squibs as part of the effects of this beam weapon?

See (1) - it wasn't necessarily the Beam, it may have been conventional explosives.
Quote:

3) The footage from the North Tower where a large part of the core remains- then slides the width of it's body and drops. The only explanation for this is that it was cut. This fits perfectly into controlled demonltion- and not at all into a death star theory.

Sorry - I don't follow you here - can you clarify this point?
Quote:

4) There is no conceivable method of this beam doing it's work. It can't have come from below because the first point of destruction was the impact zone. Same reason for above. From the side- OK- at first- and then it has to continue to create horizontal, not angled damage. I have found no way of visualising this happening. If you have an answer- let me know.

Sorry - I don't have an answer to this one. If a Beam Weapon was indeed used, then it is unclear as to its source - I think Judy says as much (she did in her radio interview anyway). There has been some discussion that WTC7 was involved and also the numerous helicopters seen in 911eyewitness - this video was also removed from the ST911 site for a while, for some reason.

Quote:

The reasons Wood seems to have for believing this are flimsy, the groundswell of evidence against it is compelling.

I disagree with your assessment - do you have any qualifications comparing to Judy's or Morgans or Jim's? And yes, I know Steve Jones and others do, before you say it).

Quote:

I do not understand how anyone can believe this.

Well, I DO understand how people can DISbelieve it. However, the anomalous seismic evidence, car and other metal damage and what happened to "the Spire" also need to be explained. I do not think the points you made answer these issues in anything like enough detail.

And, of course, as I am not a professional scientist, and I have done this post in about 40 minutes or so, you are entitled to comment in the same way about what I have written!

Quote:

If Jones was dismissive of this, it was probably because like me and everyone else- he felt bringing such ideas into the movement discredit it at large and work much more in the favour of the OCT in discrediting us than in our favour.

Well, that's just your opinion and I have already addressed this repeatedly in other posts as to why I disagree.

Quote:

NO ONE will be convinced into realising 9/11 was an inside job with material like this Andrew- can you tell me one person so far you have converted from believing the official story by talking about storm trooper theories?

Your language is steering towards ridicule again, and this is unnessecary. Let us distinguish between getting to the truth and what is easy to discuss with lay people and what isn't. I have repeatedly posted how and what I campaign with and it doesn't include this area of research at the moment.

I don't try to convert anyone to anything - all I do is present information. Many people have no interest in any of it whatsoever (even WTC 7).

Quote:

Besides if you actually look at Wood's paper there really is no argument there, just a lot of suggestive questions which even a layman like me can see easy answers to.

Ah - so you HAVE shown it to lay people then? What were their answers? Perhaps you can post them here. Could be useful or enlightening.

Quote:

We need to focus on the actual task at hand here- debunking the lies- making sure as many people as possible have a question mark in their mind for the next FF operation rather than wildly handing even more freedoms and freedom to war to our "leaders".

Agreed. I choose to try and do both myself - having sent out another 10 LC2 disks today and about 4 DVDs yesterday. How about you?

Quote:

I support Jones and Ryan- their journal is a website I am happy to link non-believers to, whereas the scholars sites is fast becoming a joke and a drain on us all.

Well, you are free to ignore what "doesn't float your boat". It's quite easy really. All you have to do is as follows:

"Huh someone said to me that a flippin' Beam Weapon was used on 9/11!"

You can say:

"Yeah - I've heard of that too - I think it's nonsense - have you heard about WTC 7 however?"

And so on. That's your choice to make, n'est ce pas?

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The point of evidence is based on many pictures anomalously burned cars and emergency rescue vehicles. Judy has said that "the beam seems to be attracted to steel or seems to like steel". The amount of steel in cameras and people is quite low. I don't think Judy suggests it was a microwave beam necessarily.

Of course, the argument here is that the beam weapons discussed by Beasson and others are EM beams (Lasers and Maser presumably), then this wouldn't apparently cause damage to steel - we seem to be looking at another beam type technology. As it is Black Technology, it is very hard to get good information.

The argument then boils down to being a similar one used to "explain away" CD - i.e "you can say how the explosives were planted, or what they were, or who planted them so it can't have been CD"

I am hoping to meet Willie Rodriguez later on and I will ask him about these issues, if the opportunity arises

When i saw him speak he was asked about such things and said he only spoke of what he knew of- explosins he heard, and he didn't believe in any of the microwave/laser beam theories because he didn't experience anything like them.

I understand what you are saying about the kind of arguments critics use, which I why I responded to you with a genuine call for you to try and convince me of this- I want to know why you believe this and I am committed to lending me ear to the far out theories because I don't want to be like those people are to things I instintcivley reject.

I have listened carefully to the no planers and have not closed that book although I have not been convinced on a single point. Similarly I do not want to dismiss the storm troopers either- I simply have not seen anything in Wood's paper which made me stop and think "she has a point", I want to know where you are coming from.

The burnt cars could all have been from very close to the WTC and were moved. And this seems to be the primary evidence for the beam weapon.

I want more.

Quote:
Excessive explosives? So why didn't Jones address this is in his "detailed" (to use Brian's language) paper? What explosives can PULVERISE steel (or even blow it clear as you mention below)?

Quote:
needed to acheive this effect, much of the steel was blown clear of the buildings.

WAS steel pulverised? Please provide me with evidence- this is the sort of thing I am looking for. I know of the sulfidized steel- compatible with thermite or thermate use- I have never seen any evidence of pulverised or vaporised steel.

What I was alluding to was the fact that the tower was being destroyed all the way down- the concrete was pulverised- steel was being blown away from the footprint into nearby buildings.

You can say that most of the steel ended up in the bath tub- IT DID- whether you use a beam to acheive that or explosives- it was there, so the same problem remains with the beam as with the explosives- it was clearly there and if it should have destroyed the bathtub it would have through beam use or otherwise.

Quote:
Well, it is easy for explosives to pulverise CONCRETE. Judy talks about "dustification" of STEEL. This seems to be shown clearly happening with "the spire". This is some of the strongest evidence in my mind - a solid structute (grid) disappears before the camera.

I am glad you mention this- because I am adamant this did not happen at all! Watch it again- the section of core column shifts to the right and then drops vertically- it does not vaporise. This is clear and I don't understand why people talk about vaporisation- it's just not there. This is clear evidence for cutting charges- not a beam and if there was a beam, why did it vaporise this one part a few seconds after the rest?

Quote:
Well, one explanation might be to disguise the use of black technology and make even people who are "awake" think that only CD

So they faked one bit of evidence which refutes the official story to hide another bit of evidence against the official story???????

Sorry Andrew I can't go along with this

Quote:
Sorry - I don't have an answer to this one. If a Beam Weapon was indeed used, then it is unclear as to its source - I think Judy says as much (she did in her radio interview anyway). There has been some discussion that WTC7 was involved and also the numerous helicopters seen in 911eyewitness - this video was also removed from the ST911 site for a while, for some reason.

Well Andrew this sort of thing is important to me- I'm not a scientist- I am a very visual person- I can't follow a series of caluclations but I need to be able to visualise something as possible. I cannot see any method to explain such a weapon being used, and none has been provided to me by any of you.

I watched the documentary attched to wood's paper on beam weapons used in Iraq- but none of these were capable of the job we are talking about. Yes military technology is ahead of what they show- but why not say rinocerouses made from the energy contained in human rage tore down the buildings- if we are going to start speculating anything because it could be true we end up in an intellectual quagmire.

Quote:
I disagree with your assessment - do you have any qualifications comparing to Judy's or Morgans or Jim's? And yes, I know Steve Jones and others do, before you say it).

I don't have any scientific qualifications at all- and the fact that I could follow Wood's essay from begging to end without getting stuck as to what she was saying points out how simplistic it is, and that there aren't really any strong points in it. She even resorts to traditional critic tatics of comparing the towers to conventional controlled demolitions to refute the theory, which I found particuarly weak.

Perhaps I missed something, but I assure you Andrew- I am all ears. Convince me, link me everything you have and I will look at it I promise.

Quote:
Well, I DO understand how people can DISbelieve it. However, the anomalous seismic evidence, car and other metal damage and what happened to "the Spire" also need to be explained. I do not think the points you made answer these issues in anything like enough detail.

And, of course, as I am not a professional scientist, and I have done this post in about 40 minutes or so, you are entitled to comment in the same way about what I have written!

Are you aware that there were no seismic signals from the earlier WTC bombings- only bombs attached to the bedrock would acheive that, so not all the explosives used would have registered.

The spire, as I said, did not vaporise, I emplore you to watch the video again- I shifts to the right, exactly the width of the interjoined section, and then drops vertically out of sight- it is cut.

Quote:
Your language is steering towards ridicule again, and this is unnessecary. Let us distinguish between getting to the truth and what is easy to discuss with lay people and what isn't. I have repeatedly posted how and what I campaign with and it doesn't include this area of research at the moment.

I'm not trying to ridicule anyone- if that's coming across I appologise.

I am glad your campaigning does not involve any of these issues, although the "yet" makes me nervous.

Quote:
I don't try to convert anyone to anything - all I do is present information. Many people have no interest in any of it whatsoever (even WTC 7).

I hear that...

Quote:
Ah - so you HAVE shown it to lay people then? What were their answers? Perhaps you can post them here. Could be useful or enlightening.

"a layman like me" was what I said- I am the layman I referred to.

Quote:
Agreed. I choose to try and do both myself - having sent out another 10 LC2 disks today and about 4 DVDs yesterday. How about you?

Are we getting into the "I campaign more than you" side of things. I have my own ideas about what would help this movement, which I have discussed with a few members and got some good feedback on, it's a big project and may be too ambitious, but I am going to start considering it again after the festive period.
I try to convince people I know, and people on forums I have been using for a while. Just over the christmas period I have made ground way with one of my brothers after showing him some videos and discussing them with him, he has said a couple of his friends are interested and we are going to meet soon for a drink- I am going to invite them all to Willie Rodriguezes next talk as well.
But I don't go in for this "I do more than you" side of debate-
a) This isn't a school playground
b) We all have different ways of getting things through to different people.

Well, you are free to ignore what "doesn't float your boat". It's quite easy really. All you have to do is as follows:

Quote:
"Huh someone said to me that a flippin' Beam Weapon was used on 9/11!"

You can say:

"Yeah - I've heard of that too - I think it's nonsense - have you heard about WTC 7 however?"

And so on. That's your choice to make, n'est ce pas?

I don't want to ignore any genuine evidence- I haven't seen any yet for this theory. I repeat- I am all ears, I will never dismiss anything out of hand.

My policy is to remain 100% cynical and 100% open minded- the two filters work best together to enable critical thought.

Peace and Truth
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
When i saw him speak he was asked about such things and said he only spoke of what he knew of- explosins he heard, and he didn't believe in any of the microwave/laser beam theories because he didn't experience anything like them.

Yes - OK - this is more or less what I heard. However, I said in my post it may not have been Microwaves - we just don't know. The evidence is confusing and anomalous (else why would we be having this discussion)

Quote:

I understand what you are saying about the kind of arguments critics use, which I why I responded to you with a genuine call for you to try and convince me of this

Don't look to me to convince you of anything. The only person that will convince you is you. I am only offering commentary on someone else's research (and "off the cough" at that).

Quote:

- I want to know why you believe this and I am committed to lending me ear to the far out theories because I don't want to be like those people are to things I instintcivley reject.

I have hinted at why I think Judy is correct in other posts - it fits in with the "the bigger picture" other whistleblowers have spoken out about. If you want to know my feelings about this (which are my own and nothing to do with Judy, Morgan or ANYONE else) then watch a presentation I put together some time ago and take it or leave it. This is, essentially, why I think such advanced technology does exist, although there is other evidence too. This is really an example of where fringe science and black projects seem to come into play, rather than it being about beam weapons. So treat as a "parallel" thread of evidence - no, it isn't directly relevant, but it is why I am so interested in Judy's research and conclusions (so it hopefully answers your question to me rather than any specific points in Judy's paper or in this discussion).

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-286184459501486399

Quote:

I have listened carefully to the no planers and have not closed that book
although I have not been convinced on a single point.

This is a separate thread of research, so I am unsure why you are mixing it in here. However, now you have brought it up, delayed fireball of the 2nd impact I have not yet seen an explanation consistent with the laws of physics.

Quote:

Similarly I do not want to dismiss the storm troopers either- I simply have not seen anything in Wood's paper which made me stop and think "she has a point", I want to know where you are coming from.

Yes, I know - you already said that - why "storm troopers?"

Quote:

The burnt cars could all have been from very close to the WTC and were moved. And this seems to be the primary evidence for the beam weapon.

Ah - moved were they? Why and by whom? In whose opinion is it the PRIMARY evidence? I don't think Judy or Morgan have said this is PRIMARY evidence? (I could be wrong...)
Quote:

I want more.

Ask them then - I have nothing to give you of my own specifically related to WTC destruction.

Quote:
Quote:

WAS steel pulverised? Please provide me with evidence- this is the sort of thing I am looking for. I know of the sulfidized steel- compatible with thermite or thermate use- I have never seen any evidence of pulverised or vaporised steel.

I think it was yes. Judy has pointed out in the photos she has that there is a lack of steel in the debris pile - so the steel must have gone somewhere (see previous post for issue of explosive expulsion argument)

Quote:

What I was alluding to was the fact that the tower was being destroyed all the way down- the concrete was pulverised- steel was being blown away from the footprint into nearby buildings.

As I mentioned, I don't see that much steel being hurled out (yeah, there's some), but it sure is difficult to say for sure.

Quote:

You can say that most of the steel ended up in the bath tub- IT DID- whether you use a beam to acheive that or explosives- it was there, so the same problem remains with the beam as with the explosives- it was clearly there and if it should have destroyed the bathtub it would have through beam use or otherwise.

Well that's a very good point. Even if the steel was dustified, the same weight should have ended up in the Bathbub. However, all I offer off the top of my head is a thought experiment (not a very good one due to comparison of materials, but adequate for starters).

1) Take a trampolene
2) Take a sealed plastic bag full of sand
3) Drop the bag of sand onto the trampolene and look at the MAXIMUM depression observed during impact.
4) Now raise the bag to the same height and make a large slit in the bag and let the sand flow out onto the trampolene
5) Note the depression on the trampolene and compare with result obtained at (3)

Quote:
Quote:

I am glad you mention this- because I am adamant this did not happen at all! Watch it again- the section of core column shifts to the right and then drops vertically- it does not vaporise. This is clear and I don't understand why people talk about vaporisation- it's just not there. This is clear evidence for cutting charges- not a beam and if there was a beam, why did it vaporise this one part a few seconds after the rest?

I disagree with this assessment because I cannot see any evidence of the explosions of cutting charges as this is happening (i.e. additional puffs of dust, sparks or flames, for example).

Quote:
Quote:
Well, one explanation might be to disguise the use of black technology and make even people who are "awake" think that only CD

So they faked one bit of evidence which refutes the official story to hide another bit of evidence against the official story???????

Sorry Andrew I can't go along with this

Just to clarify, there may not have been anything "fake" about the CD charges - they could well have been real. Sure, it's a far out suggestion. It is also possible they used some other method to produce the squibs. As we are only left with videos and photos and no physical evidence, we can only base our analyses on these.

Quote:
Quote:

Well Andrew this sort of thing is important to me- I'm not a scientist- I am a very visual person- I can't follow a series of caluclations but I need to be able to visualise something as possible. I cannot see any method to explain such a weapon being used, and none has been provided to me by any of you.

OK - I understand, yes. But it's essentially as I said with CD. If you immediately conclude "it can't exist" or "it can't have been put in orbit" (for example), then you then have to look at how the other evidence is explainable. Now, you have looked at the evidence and seem to have explanations you are happy with, so that's fine - I'll leave that with you.

Quote:

I watched the documentary attched to wood's paper on beam weapons used in Iraq- but none of these were capable of the job we are talking about. Yes military technology is ahead of what they show-

Agree.
Quote:

but why not say rinocerouses made from the energy contained in human rage tore down the buildings- if we are going to start speculating anything because it could be true we end up in an intellectual quagmire.

Well (1) that is not consistent with the evidence and (2) 9/11 is an intellectual, moral, ethical, political and social quagmire, so this is all part and parcel of that, ay?

Quote:
Quote:

I don't have any scientific qualifications at all- and the fact that I could follow Wood's essay from begging to end without getting stuck as to what she was saying points out how simplistic it is, and that there aren't really any strong points in it. She even resorts to traditional critic tatics of comparing the towers to conventional controlled demolitions to refute the theory, which I found particuarly weak.

Fair enough - but Judy is a mechanical engineer and you're not. Above AndyB has repeated his statement of saying "we should try to convince scientists and engineers". Judy is one, and yet paradoxically everyone seems reluctant to take the evidence she presents seriously - even mentioning (forgive me) things like the loch ness monster in a discussion of it. If you understood it, then that is a credit to Judy and a strength of the paper in my book. Or would it better with lots of complicated maths that few people could understand? Would it then be more convincing?

Quote:

Perhaps I missed something, but I assure you Andrew- I am all ears. Convince me, link me everything you have and I will look at it I promise.

Sorry, I am not out to convince anyone - as I already posted, so why do you keep asking me to do so? You can either agree or disagree with any or all of what I say - it's fine.

Quote:
Quote:

Are you aware that there were no seismic signals from the earlier WTC bombings- only bombs attached to the bedrock would acheive that, so not all the explosives used would have registered.

I am aware, yes, as it was said those explosion "weren't coupled to the ground". This is slightly outside the main thrust of this discussion, however.
Quote:

The spire, as I said, did not vaporise, I emplore you to watch the video again- I shifts to the right, exactly the width of the interjoined section, and then drops vertically out of sight- it is cut.

Sorry - I disagree and prefer "dustified" or "pulverised" not vaporised - this is not the word Judy used. Why "implore me"? Is it that important for you to convince me? I've already watched the video many times and was struck by its strangeness 12 months or more ago, but put it to the back of my mind then.

Quote:
Quote:

I'm not trying to ridicule anyone- if that's coming across I appologise.

Apology accepted, though please try to bear this in mind in future discussions.

Quote:

I am glad your campaigning does not involve any of these issues, although the "yet" makes me nervous.

Don't be nervous - you don't know me and don't have to know me. You have no allegiance to me and I have no authority. You are a free agent as am I. So what's the worry?

Quote:
Quote:

"a layman like me" was what I said- I am the layman I referred to.

Sorry - I missed that - fair enough.

Quote:

Are we getting into the "I campaign more than you" side of things. I have my own ideas about what would help this movement, which I have discussed with a few members and got some good feedback on, it's a big project and may be too ambitious, but I am going to start considering it again after the festive period.

I wanted to keep the research and campaigning discussions separate, but as you related one to another, I had the urge to mention what else I had been up to. Good luck with your ideas and if you want any materials, I still have about 5000 leaflets here for use + other bits and pieces.

Quote:

I try to convince people I know, and people on forums I have been using for a while. Just over the christmas period I have made ground way with one of my brothers after showing him some videos and discussing them with him, he has said a couple of his friends are interested and we are going to meet soon for a drink- I am going to invite them all to Willie Rodriguezes next talk as well.

Brilliant!

Quote:

But I don't go in for this "I do more than you" side of debate-

Neither do I. However, I have to admit to using this question as a kind of test - some people tend to be rather evasive and I kind of use it to try and suss people out a bit. Of course, it isn't a reliable measure, just something to feed my intuition with...

Quote:

a) This isn't a school playground
b) We all have different ways of getting things through to different people.

Absolutely - that's what this is all about at the end of the day.

Quote:
I don't want to ignore any genuine evidence- I haven't seen any yet for this theory. I repeat- I am all ears, I will never dismiss anything out of hand.

Yes, I understand what you are saying, but as I have tried to discuss, I look at the evidence in a different light and I do understand people disagreeing with the analysis etc.

Quote:

My policy is to remain 100% cynical and 100% open minded- the two filters work best together to enable critical thought.

Whatever works for you....

Last edited by Andrew Johnson on Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Update from Jim Fetzer Reply with quote

This is the final of the draft I posted then deleted earlier:
================

All,

The situation with Scholars has taken an ominous turn, where we have been
frozen out of the Scholars web site and posting and updating has been made
impossible, which can only have been done by Fred Burks, who has possession
of the domain names, or Alex Floum, who may still control the password. It
looks like a nice example of the lack of scruples to which I drew attention
in my most recent message to the membership. I find this quite distressing.

Alex Floum continues to abuse his position as a former member of Scholars by
distributing contrived and misleading characterizations of the issues. To
hear him tell it, it is a conflict between the forces of democracy (led by
Alex Floum) and those of dictatorship (me). My frank assessment is that his
crass and underhanded tactics threaten the continuing existence of Scholars.
Here is a summary of the situation, followed by a list of forthcoming events.

1) As the founder of Scholars for 9/11 Truth who has acted on behalf of the
society to expose falsehoods and reveal truths about 9/11, I alone remain
as a member of the society, which former members are attempting to control.

2) The extant Scholars for 9/11 Truth is the rightful owner of the web site,
the journal, and the forum as well as their contents, where, in some cases,
such as copyrighted articles, that ownership may be shared with the authors.

3) Alex Floum, who obtained the domain names for the web site and the journal
on behalf of the society, had no right to transfer what he never owned to Fred
Burks, a friend of some ten years who served as a translator for Presidents,
who has neither legal, moral, nor intellectual rights to any of these sites.

4) The anonymous email requesting a vote on the future of the society's sites
and membership was unauthorized, illegal, null, and void. The manner in which
it was conducted (by creating fake addresses and phony administrators) offers
clear evidence that this was an ignoble action taken under cover where those
effecting these misdeeds were not even willing to identify themselves by name.

5) Theft of property is not an appropriate remedy for internal disputes over
control and content of the society's website and other properties; and thieves
have no grounds to complain about my seeking appropriate legal remedies as the
founder of the society on behalf of the society as its sole remaining officer.

6) Former members of the society have no right to determine its future. It is
as if a gang of bank employees robbed a bank as they quit or were fired from
their jobs, then complained that that the bank manager was not playing fair,
because he called the police as they tried to make their escape out the door.

7) Steve Jones has objected to open discussion of possible explanations of the
destruction of the Twin Towers other than his preferred thermite/thermate idea,
yet the adequacy of his approch can only be assessed in comparison with the
explanatory power of the available alternatives, such as mini-nukes, directed
energy or HAARP weaonry, which is the only way in which science can progress.

Cool Having now siezed control of our web site, they have made it impossible to
bring current information to the members of the society. This includes the
process of updating our membership, which has taken longer to complete than
normal in the wake of recent events. That process has now been frozen.

I am taking whatever steps I can to insure that control of the web site is
returned to the society and whatever other measures must be pursued in order
to deal with this rogue group. In the meanwhile, you are entitled to know
forthcoming events of interest as well as what's going on behind the scenes.

Since I cannot have them posted on the web site, which they control, I append
the list of forthcoming events. The most interesting for many members may
be that I have invited Steve Jones to appear on my program on 2 January 2007
to discuss and debate his thermite/thermate hypothesis with Judy and Morgan:

2 January 2007
Interview: Steve Jones, Judy Wood, and Morgan Reynolds have been
invited to discuss 9/11 with Jim Fetzer on "The Dynamic Duo"
3-5 PM/CT, Genesis Communications Network, gcnlive.com

This appears to be especially imporant insofar as Steve has admitted in
a recent email, "One cannot rule out the use of thermite or superthermite
cutters for the WTC just because it has not been used before for demolition"
and that a patent for this process requires placing devices "on either side
of the steel". I have included the original email, along with a few replies
to Alex Floum, below, preceding the announcement of our forthcoming events.

Please know that I made repeated past proposals to this rogue faction to
resolve these matters informally, including giving them the journal and
the forum, where they need only create their own web site to bring into
existence a society of their own. I offered them the opportunity to show
that posting by committee--one of their primary desiderata--works better
than having a single site manager. They never responded to my invitation.

Moreover, I have offered Steve Jones many platforms to present and defend
his research on thermite/thermate, including earlier appearances on radio
talk shows, encouraging him to speak at The National Press Club, inviting
him to chair a panel at the forthcoming Scholars' conference in Madison,
and appointing him a member of my team for The National 9/11 Debate. He
has now declined all of these invitations. The proper way to prevail in
scientific research with logic and evidence, not political power plays.

Everyone needs to appreciate that Scholars is a relatively young society
and that growing pains are normal and to be expected. That I have been
the manager of the web site should not be news to anyone, any more than
that Steve has managed the journal. With our new steering committee of
Kevin Barrett, Richard Curtis, Rick Siegel, and Judy Wood, I am in the
process of effecting a transition from an informal structure to a more
formal structure, where the society has by-laws and a board of directors.

I have created an entity, Scholars for 9/11 Truth, Inc., as a framework
for formalizing this new society. But the by-laws, the board members,
and all the rest are the very issues we are attempting to work out, and
we intend to submit them to the members of Scholars for their comment and
review. The board of directors, for example, will supervise the editors
of our journal, the moderators of our forum, and the managers of our web
site. They can approve or remove any as they choose, including me, if I
were to be retained in the position of managing the society's web site.

I have no problem with the creation of another society. If you disagree
with the policies and practices of a society, the honorable thing to do
is to resign and, if you are so inclined, create a new one of your own.
What is going on here, however, is completely different and not at all
honorable. It is reminiscent of children playing football, where one of
them takes the football and claims it for his own, then passes it off to
another when players are closing in, where the new possessor sticks it
with a knife so the game becomes impossible. That's what is going on.

I would close by observing that, on 13 December 2006, the attorney for the
society I have retained, Jerry S. Leaphart, sent Alex Floum a proposal for
binding arbitration: "I am authorized to indicate that Dr. Fetzer would be
willing to enter into a mediation agreement concerning the domain names. I
suggest mediation under WIPO as per the rules set forth . . ." Alex Floum
did not respond to this proposal, but I reiterate it here. I am willing to
abide by the decision of binding arbitration through the professional WIPO
society to resolve the issues between us and let us get on with our work.

If any of you would like to express your opinions about their conduct,
the members of this rogue group include Alex Floum <attorney@email.com>;
Carl Weis <CMXarts@aol.com>, Steve Jones <hardevidence@gmail.com>; and
Fred Burks <fredburks@earthlink.net>. These are the persons who are in
in charge now because they control all access to the journal, the forum,
and the web site. If you approve of what they are doing, tell them; if
not, let them know. The fate of Scholars for 9/11 Truth is at stake.

James H. Fetzer
Founder
Scholars for 9/11 Truth

Some emails of possible interest:

Sent 12/28/06

Kevin,

If you don't realize directed energy weapons exist, have been tested,
and are in use and you don't want to read our paper (which shows
examples of them in use), perhaps you'd like to visit the US
military's web site on Directed Energy Weapons:

<http://www.de.afrl.af.mil/>http://www.de.afrl.af.mil/
<http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/cst/csat11.pdf>http://www.au.af.m il/au/awc/
awcgate/cst/csat11.pdf directed
energy quotes (dated February 2000)

The above information is all in the public domain. So, perhaps you
can imagine what is not in the public domain.

Don't you find it a bit concerning that Steven Jones, whose area of
expertise this is in, claims to know nothing about the development of
directed energy weapons over the past 30 years? Even if he were that
ignorant about his field of expertise, isn't it a bit concerning that
he uses divisive and derogatory statements to describe our research,
such as "space beams knocking down the towers"? It's very difficult
not to conclude that his motive for taking over the ST911 website is
to keep the truth about 9/11 hidden. After all, he has admitted that
he knows of no way thermite could have brought the towers down.

I thought you might be interested in the response to Alex Floum's
email given by Andrew Johnson, a physicist and full member (FM) of
Scholars. What does it mean when yet another physicist objects to
Steven Jones' actions?

Judy

Sent 12/28/06 to Alex Floum

Alex,

Personal disputes aside, I would feel happier if Jim, Judy and Rick
et al lead forward with ST911 while Steve et al maintain "Journal of
911 Studies".

From a science perspective, I can no longer accept Steve Jones'
critique of Fetzer and Wood and his generally evasive attitude
(whilst generally remaining civil and polite) and have been somewhat
surprised by his apparent inability to answer basic questions and
respond to certain basic points of evidence. There is also some
apparent previous record of this type of activity from Prof Jones in
relation to his research pertaining to the LENR (Low Energy Nuclear
Reactions).

Looking at this in context, it appears that someone somewhere is,
with intent or through ignorance, adopting a "limited hangout" about
certain aspects of what happened on 9/11. I feel this is either
through a deliberate or unintentional failure to acknowledge the very
real threat to humanity posed by out-of-control black-projects
(sometimes called USAPs), which a number of highly credentialed
whistle-blowers have already spoken out about. There is therefore a
very strong incentive for the real power brokers in the game to limit
the credibility or ability given to anyone to demonstrate links
between 9/11 and Black Projects.

My view is that this is what is behind the split in the movement and
those that have been closest to uncovering the evidence for the above
are the ones that who have been treated with the least respect.
Because I have no reputation or position to protect, I am free to
speak in this manner, and also I now have what I think is a good
collection of evidence to back up the essential arguments behind this
analysis.

So this is the bottom line really - the future of humanity is at
stake. I hope I have made the correct choice and I hope I live to
find out if I have, for myself and my children.

With good wishes for the future of us all,

Andrew Johnson
Andrew

Sent 12/28/06 to Alex Floum

Interesting perspective Alex. Why is it that those who Jim is
associating himself are those who are providing the most new ideas on
9/11 based on observable data? It is my observation that those who
receive the most resistance to their findings are most likely on the
right track. Further, I keep waiting for new answers from Professor
Jones and have found very little. I went to Chicago in June to see
what was new in his research and I got one slide (out of more than
100) hinting that he was close to having signature evidence that
there was thermite residues in the WTC debris. This after six or
seven months of intense research? We spent a half an hour (or more?)
talking about solar cookers and icebergs. What I expected were
results that asked more questions than it answered. What I got was a
very narrowing of the focus, like baiting a rabbit with a carrot.

Now I learn that Steven Jones was involved in burying the cold fusion
research of Pons and Fleishmann in the interests of Big Oil and Ivy
League hot fusion interests (which have spent billions of dollars and
gotten zero benefit). Would you care to explain to me how Steve
could be involved in an oil war cover-up on one hand and "come to
Jesus" on this issue (another oil war)? It would appear to me that
he has some ethical issues to answer to and if he is as innocent as
he says, would debate these issues publicly with Fetzer, Wood,
Reynolds, and Seigel. It is my understanding that this forum has
been made available to Dr. Jones via Fetzer's show. I would welcome
the debate to "let the chips fall where they may."

Last, I have included a member of the media on the carbon list just
to insure that if I, my family, friends, or respected associates
noted above become targets of harassment, someone will know where to
look. Might as well be on the record about such things.

Russ Gerst
______________________________________________________________________ _________

Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:20:59 -0800
Subject: Re: The "Bathtub" and Space Beams
To: Steve Jones
CC: hummux hummux, Ken Jenkins, Alex Floum, Robert Moore,
Fred Burks, Kevin Ryan

Cut through steel "armaments", or "armour"? If you meant the first, which is
the word you used, that's pretty insignificant. Show us the REPORT. And how
many of these devices would you need, esp if operating in pairs? And how
would the thermite work in seconds, when it usually takes so long to get
going, and how would all these be coordinated?
How much sulfur does it take to enable molten iron to steel be liquid at 600
deg C almost 900 deg C below iron's melting point? And why didn't the
mixture melt the aluminum cladding it was flowing over?
Search the web under "thermite demolition", the debunking site comes up
within the first page (of Google search), click and go to almost the end.

Can't rule it out just because it hasn't been used before? Isn't that
exactly what you're doing with other technologies?

I know you're just trying to keep me busy jumping through hoops, but two can
play this game.

on 12/27/06 2:59 PM, Steve Jones at hardevidence@gmail.com wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> The patent points out that the devices can be placed on either side of
> the steel, thus cutting up to about 4 inches. This with thermite
> using copper oxide (per the patent), but not sulfur -- sulfur will
> enhance the cutting effect.
>
> One cannot rule out the use of thermite or superthermite cutters for
> the WTC just because it has not been used before for demolition.
>
> I went to the debunking 911 site and found it interesting, but did not
> find any mention of this "miracle device." Since you cited this site,
> would you then provide the URL for the PAGE on which this "miracle
> device" is discussed? Then I can take a look at it.
>
> I have also found photos and a report of a thermite-cutter device used
> to cut through steel armaments. Yes, actually used. The device looks
> quite like the prototype I built and sent you photos of -- it is
> larger, however. If you're interested, I'll send these photos also.
>
> Steve
>
> On 12/26/06, jeff strahl wrote:
>> And what happens when beams are thicker than 2 inches? Any PROOF
>>this device
>> has ever been ACTUALLY USED? Why is it that when one does a web search for
>> thermite and demolition together, the only things that come up are your
>> articles and references to them? These latter include (on the first page of
>> returns) a debunking of your thesis at debunking911 (including
>>this "miracle
>> device"), which shows what a great job you're doing setting up the 9/11
>> Truth Movement for a fall.
>>
>> on 12/26/06 10:46 AM, Steve Jones at hardevidence@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you for the URL pointing to the patent, Hummux. Yes, the
>>> fluorine action with thermite-cutting is specifically mentioned in
>>> this patent. I also had trouble downloading the figures (today) but
>>> give one figure from the patent (extracted earlier) in the attached
>>> document.
>>>
>>> I'm enclosing replies I put together today, specifically for Jeff Strahl.
>>>
>>> Best wishes,
>>> Steve
>>>
>>> On 12/26/06, hummux hummux wrote:
>>>> searchers--i've attached excerpts and a figure from patent #6,183,569,
>>>> Called "Cutting torch and associated methods", 2/6/2001 which
>>>>steve puts in
>>>> his powerpoint slides. this device is designed to produce
>>>>horizontal cuts
>>>> using thermite. i've been unable to download the figures on my computer
>>>> and
>>>> would appreciate having them if any of you can download them. go to
>>>> http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm and put in
>>>> 6183569.
>>>>
______________________________________________________________________ _____

A new list of "Events" for Scholars for 9/11 Truth (st911.org):

29 December 2006
Interview: Eric D. Williams, author of six books and webmaster
for whatreallyisthematrix.com will be the guest of Kevin Barrett
on "The Dynamic Duo"
3-5 PM/CT, Genesis Communciations Network, gcnlive.com

30 December 2006
Interview: Theologian John Cobb will be the guest of Kevin
Barrett on "Truth Jihad Radio"
6-8 PM/CT, Republic Broadcasting Network, rbnlive.com

2 January 2007
Interview: Steve Jones, Judy Wood, and Morgan Reynolds have been
invited to discuss 9/11 with Jim Fetzer on "The Dynamic Duo"

3 January 2007
Interview: William Law will be the guest of Jim Fetzer discussing his
research on the death of JFK on "The Dynamic Duo"

4 January 2007
Interview: Jeff Strahl will be the guest of Jim Fetzer discussing
recent developments within Scholars on "The Dynamic Duo"

5 January 2007
Interview: To be announced will be the guest of Kevin Barrett on
"The Dynamic Duo"

6 January 2007
Interview: Michael Andregg, author, On the Causes of War, will be
the guest of Kevin Barrett on "Truth Jihad Radio"

8 January 2007
Interview: Dave Slesinger, Civil Disobedience activist, will be
the guest of Kevin Barrett on "The Dynamic Duo"

9 January 2007
Interview: Bob Bowman will be the guest of Jim Fetzer discussing
recent developments within Scholars on "The Dynamic Duo"

10 January 2007
Interview: Richard Freeman will be the guest of Jim Fetzer
discussing current economic issues on "The Dynamic Duo"

10 January 2007
Lecture: Jim Fetzer present a lecture on "9/11: What We Know Now",
as the guest of the McClendon Group at The National Press Club, where
his presentation will follow dinner and begin around 7 PM/ET

11 January 2007
Interview: Judy Wood and Morgan Reynolds will be the guest of Jim
Fetzer discussing recent 9/11 research on "The Dynamic Duo"

12 January 2007
Interview: Mike Berger, 911truth.org, will be the guest of
Kevin Barrett discussing on "The Dynamic Duo"

13 January 2007
Interview: To be announced will be the guest of Kevin Barrett
on "Truth Jihad Radio"

15 January 2007
Interview: David Ray Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor
and much, much more, will be the guest of Kevin Barrett on
"The Dynamic Duo"

16 February 2007
Event: "Truth Days of Action" to be held in Washington, D.C.
For further information, http://www.911truth.org/calendar.php

19 February 2007
Event: "Truth Days of Action" to be held in Washington, D.C.
For further information, http://www.911truth.org/calendar.php

23-25 February 2007
Conference: "9/11 Accountability" to be held at the San
Marcos Resort, Chandler, AZ. For further information,
visit http://www.911accountability.org

----- End forwarded message -----

Quoting Rick Siegel <rick@ricksiegel.com>:

> I missed this too! And one more!
> >>From: "Attorney@email.com" <attorney@email.com>
> >>To: jfetzer@d.umn.edu, "Fred Burks" <fredburks@earthlink.net>,
> >>group I helped founded,
>
> FLOUM CLAIMS TO BE A FOUNDER! The ground has been laid in lawyer language -
> place take note.
>
> Damn Jim, you mean that as an advisor, which is what the guys on a steering
> committee are, I can take it all if you do not listen to me? WOW! That is
> hairy!
>
> Rick
>

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.15.29/607 - Release Date: 28/12/2006 12:31

Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: 911researchers.com Reply with quote

[quote="Snowygrouch"]Yawn....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes thank god we're all saved now that [i]BEAM MAN [/i]has taken charge!

BEAM MAN, just when you thought there was a danger of logic occuring BEAM MAN arrives to save the day!

I certainly feel better knowing that some pillock who thinks that a jumped up magnifying glass destroyed the WTC has saved me from disinfo.

*groan*[/quote

Serious researchers who are tired of havng to scroll through this level of
comment should try www.911researchers.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: