FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCTV in kids toilets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: CCTV in kids toilets Reply with quote

I kid you not - Appeared on Prison Planet yesterday.
(Alex Jones may have his flaws, but his crowd are very good at finding this stuff)

http://www.bdrecorder.co.uk/content/barkinganddagenham/recorder/news/s tory.aspx?brand=RECOnline&category=newsBarkDag&tBrand=northlondon24&tC ategory=newsBarkDag&itemid=WeED27%20Dec%202006%2016%3A55%3A39%3A070

Is nothing sacred?

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"There's no secrecy around the cameras - most pupils know because it's for their own safety.

"We have them in primary and secondary schools. We don't want to say how many of the schools they're in. They're there for the safety and security of both pupils and staff.

"We're increasing what schools we have CCTV in. Eventually we want to have them in most schools.

Shocked now it's common knowledge it's up to the parents to create the fuss required for there removal.(ideally Sad )

How long before they chip the kids "for their own good" ?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not long. Earlier this week it was declared kids needs biometric ID cards to "stop bullying"

(WTF???)

Still, its about as sane as biometric Id cards to "stop terrorism"

(Totally fruitloop)

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But John, you're forgetting.
Spying on kids is one thing, but it's essential to the war on terror for the authorities to know who's having a slash and where and when they're having it.
ID cards and toilet cameras are needed for this.

Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention toilet terrorist bullying is up 57% since September 2001.
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if John Cruddas has been iformed about this matter.

He is the Dagenham MP and Margeret Hodge is the Barking MP.

Not that they will be interested as they are dedicated LABOUR MUPPETS.

Both are brain dead and so UNCONCIOUS.

Linda
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone please put me out my misery and explain to me how having an ID card will stop kids getting bullied at school?
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if the kids had ID cards they could ZAP the bullies round the bonce with the cards Laughing thus making them the bully Very Happy
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!!

THATS MY AREA!!!

Mad Mad Mad

Right, thats it!

I dunno what I am going to do, but Im going to do something! Ill let ya know when I have worked that out... Im speechless!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if this was really to stop bullying they would put them in the playground.
i bet the parents have not been informed and will be outraged if they find out.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Margeret Hodge is the Barking MP

Aren't they all?
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gypsum, it's something to do with school dinners. Bullies are nicking the dinner passes of some kids and stealing their food. The LEA has suggested putting photographs on the cards so dinner nannies can tell the right recipient is getting the right food.
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres cameras in showers over there too. Very friendly Rolling Eyes
truthbtold
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their cameras may not be in the cubicles but did anybody notice the urinal on the bottom left and again reflected in the mirror? I think they'd catch a good view of a boy urinating!

This is disgusting to inflict these children or anybody with such invasion of privacy! One day it will just be the norm and nobody will flinch.

There is a huge government push on especially in the US targeting the takeover of children...from birth. If it happens in the US, it happens here.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Their cameras may not be in the cubicles but did anybody notice the urinal on the bottom left and again reflected in the mirror? I think they'd catch a good view of a boy urinating!

This is disgusting to inflict these children or anybody with such invasion of privacy! One day it will just be the norm and nobody will flinch.

There is a huge government push on especially in the US targeting the takeover of children...from birth. If it happens in the US, it happens here.

Ah; the pic is a simulation - they don't know exactly where the cameras are or what they see except they point towards the sink and aren't in the cubicles (how large of them).
But yeah - get 'em while their young and you've got 'em for life.
Still - should add a whole new dimension to You've Been Framed.

Charliemouse
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very desturbing developement. especialy as the urinal is on cammera. Small children sometimes drop their trousars to have a piss at urinals so their bums will be recorded.

Also about id cards... The IRA bombed the uk very often during the troubles but we were all instructed to ignor it and carry on our daily rutines as usual and no id cards were mentioned

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
if this was really to stop bullying they would put them in the playground.
i bet the parents have not been informed and will be outraged if they find out.

But the playground is an open space. The toilets are a good place for bullies because you'll never get caught at it by a teacher, and there'll never be any witnesses.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But the playground is an open space. The toilets are a good place for bullies because you'll never get caught at it by a teacher, and there'll never be any witnesses.

Yeah, but in reality bullying goes on pretty much anywhere. Even in classrooms if the teacher is poor at keeping order. The problem is, this 'keep us safe' logic has a certain draw, but tends to lead to justifying people being monitored pretty much anywhere. And the state always has a far greater bullying potential overall than any schoolkid.

Ironically, I clearly remember an incident at my school whereby bullies prevented a kid from entering the toilets during break so he pissed himself during an exam. I'm ashamed to say it, but I thought it was pretty funny at the time.

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charliemouse, I think the official line is that although the IRA were moer prolific, we had a load more intelligence assets and they were easier to infiltrate, loads of attacks got cancelled before they left the planning stage due to insider information. You try and find an Oxbridge graduate willing to spend 2 years in a cave eating goat curry....

sall claptrap anyway. Spain had ID cards when the madrid train bombing happened. I heard a statistic that 87% of terrorists stopped by police before they comitted their offence told the truth about their identity anyway.

They should cut the nonsense, admit its to combat benefit fraud and just issue the cards to every person who makes a claim.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They should cut the nonsense, admit its to combat benefit fraud and just issue the cards to every person who makes a claim.

Ah, but it doesn't stop that anyway as most benefit fraud is people lying about their circumstances as opposed to their identity. Besides, if you can blag a few extra quid out of the social, I say go for it. I'd rather the went for all the cash that gets blagged from the taxpayer by the ECGD first.

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have quite a hardline on benefit fraud mate, comes from living in a rough part of the north east, both me and the wife working for a living, but having the crappest car and the cheapest holidays in the street cause we werent playing the system like the rest of em.

Me sister in law works part time in a shop so she can be £6 a week better off than being on benefits, but wants to do her bit. Scutters next door both claiming dole but working, claiming housing benefit for a single parent despite they both living there...gets up me nose it does!

Not as much as standing in the benfits office and watching people get out of works vans, walk to the desk covered in paint and plaster then sign on before the next job starts!

(OK, I'll calm down now ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: