FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ignatz goes back in his Box
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:
Physicist, marky 54,

Had the section followed one of Newton's laws of gravity, it would have 'continued in motion'.

Mistake 1 - referrring to "it" when in fact the section is made up of thousands of component pieces. This is not the top of a tree being cut off.
This "assembly" is designed to stand stationary and upright. Drop it somewhat sidways into a massive steel building and it will tend to rip into component parts.

Wokeman wrote:

marky 54,
It didn't continue and fall straight down, again as it should have.

Mistake 2 - "should have" ??? If it was a unit and nothing got in its way, then indeed it would continued to fall sideways. It wasn't, and a massive structure got in its way. So it was demolished in the collapse. Does that surprise you?

Wokeman wrote:

What it did in fact do was to fall as pulverised dust that would suggest another energy source it addition to that which caused the collapse in the first place.

Ahah. Now we have a mysterious substance that reduces steel to dust. What, pray, is this stuff? Nano grinding-wheels?
Could you explain the presence of vast amounts of macro steel at GZ? Here's a tiny detail (full photo available, but it's scarily big). p.s. you could use this to lose that silly story about how the columns came down in "neat 30' chunks" or whatever the thermite-freak phrase is. Some of those sections are several storeys long.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

what i was trying to say is it should of fell of with a tilt like that, but it didnt it corrected the tilt and went down,

The tilt observed is not like the tilt of a box of cornflakes part way through falling off a table. You do realise this, don't you?

It's the tilt caused by one side of the structure caving in earlier than the rest. The top is falling into the building at an angle, not off it.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
It's the tilt caused by one side of the structure caving in earlier than the rest. The top is falling into the building at an angle, not off it.

Now you are getting really silly.

Rolling Eyes

Please explain. Are you trying to tell us that the top (tilted) section had slid sideways and was toppling off the edge of the remaining structure? Like a cornflakes box falling off a table?

A,B or C (roughly speaking)?

p.s. what are your physics qualifications?

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koheleth wrote:

Now this is roughly what you are proposing, on the left- I measured the top and bottom on my guide lines and recognise that I am a milimeter too wide on the bottom- OK take this in to account but it doesn't make any different for what I am about to propose.

The image on the right shows what happens next- ....

I'm quite happy to discuss this, but you've posted two identical photos as "first" + "next". Or did I misunderstand the phrase "what happens next" ??

Maybe you'd like to clarify that before we continue.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koheleth wrote:

Watch this footage from the opposite side of the tower-

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=4826764420417612701&q=south+ tower+911

We see that at this point all four sides of the tower collapse at the same time.

Well that's fascinating, but we can only see 2 sides of the tower in that film. The wrong 2 sides. So how we "see ... all four sides" is a mystery to me. Perhaps you have x-ray vision?

These are much better shots:

Please point out any explosions.
Please note how the overwhelming bulk of the 'leaning' section remains within the boundaries of the rest of the building below.

all from :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5405555553528290546

I could rip your original post to bits, step by step, but maybe this alone will do:

Koheleth wrote:

So we have a part of the tower, which we all saw exploding (sorry- collapsing) in usion with the rest of the tower, yet had no downward force on it.

No explosions.

"In unison"?? No. The top falls into the building below the impact zone. The top itself breaks up as it falls.

"no downward force on it" ???? wtf were you thinking when you wrote that ?

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
Please explain. Are you trying to tell us that the top (tilted) section had slid sideways and was toppling off the edge of the remaining structure? Like a cornflakes box falling off a table?

A,B or C (roughly speaking)?

Hey, try not to simplify things to such an absurd level.

Look at the photos. The top was leaning.

Ignatz wrote:

M.A. Go figure.

The top was leaning, as in B).

Why an M.A. in physics would believe it would continue to rotate outwards when it's 90%(min) within the stump of the building, meeting huge resistance, breaking up and falling fast makes me doubt your qualification.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:

Ignatz wrote:

M.A. Go figure.

Calling "physicist" -

physicist wrote:

Ruth Kelly has attended the secret Catholic society Opus Dei meetings and is said to be a member, which she hasn't denied.

Neither did Martin Luther King deny membership. Nor Geoff Boycott. Your statement is hardly loaded with logic.

physicist wrote:

We also see what appears to be the nose of the plane exiting from the other side of the tower. Wow, they make them tough.

They make them of carbon fibre, I believe. What made you think it was the nose exiting the building? As opposed, say, to an engine?
This is not a physicist talking, I reckon.

physicist wrote:

I'm not sure what to believe and what not to believe about 9/11 but the "no planes theory" is the oddest part.
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=27617&highlight=#276 17

A physicist gives even passing credence to "no planes" theory?

physicist wrote:

What is the probability that rookie pilot Hani Hanjour's would be capable of swooping down from 7000 feet in 2.5 minutes whilst executing a 330 degree turn and slam the plane into the ground floor of the Pentagon leaving little trace of an aircraft on the outside?

Careless of him not to leave more traces ...
physicist wrote:

Hey, they didn't bother to calculate how long it would take to fall! Hence, they would have realised that the laws of gravity and conservation of momentum mean that it would take longer than it did. Also, when a falling object hits something solid, momentum is lost (actually transferred to the mass of The Earth), slowing it down even further.

Yep - hitting the world tends to slow most things down pretty dramatically.
physicist wrote:

I am not in the pay of anyone else. I stand for commonsense. I represent the vast majority of people who are utterly scornful of the MIHOP scenario because it does not make any sense...

I would have hoped a "physicist" would stand for science. "Common sense" told people the world is flat and the sun orbits the earth. Science told us otherwise, we think about the evidence and realise it's true.

You gave up MIHOP until when?
I could have sworn you were supporting CD of the S Tower only a few minutes ago??

C'mon.
You don't really have an M.A. in physics, do you?

Unless it's the "Physics of Homeopathy from Sunny Rainbow University of Guatemala"

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz: I thought you played your cards well in the debate I split this from

I'm not buying it personally of course, but it did make me chuckle with the clever way your line of reasoning avoided awkward and fundamental difficulties

Regretfully, I don't have time to debate the towers collapse again at this time of year, I'm rather busy socially, but I do appreciate the efforts you have made to raise the bar on your own posting, so I can only pass on my respect for it

Be assured though, that there is no sneaking past critics corner and out onto the main forums for long, posts can easily be moved back down here: but at least this way your argument is nicely displayed

physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

Yes. Please don't repeat your libellous remarks.

Also, don't quote me using some else's words.

Physicist
MA, CPhys, MInstP
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz,

We've been through all of this before. Perhaps it got a little too complicated for you last time? But whatever the reason, your arguments remain as lame and devoid of all subtsance as always, just like the official 9/11 story. Give up, your contributions are worthless!
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did this composite a while back that shows the collapse, the angles and relationship of the upper section to the lower. It may help.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

Yes. Please don't repeat your libellous remarks.

It isn't libellous. It's reasonable parody
Start saying something vaguely scientific and I'll believe your 'letters'

physicist wrote:

Also, don't quote me using some else's words.

Physicist
MA, CPhys, MInstP

If I mistakenly copied someone else's words into those quotes, I sincerely apologise.

physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

There's no need for relativistic quantum mechanics. Good old conservation of angular momentum will suffice. When something is rotating, it carries on rotating unless there's a collision.

To be frank and earnest, I don't know what the truth is about the collapses but the official version seems very unlikely. The biggest laugh is the NIST reports with all those silly cartoons. Let's put it through a computer program and voila!

MA (Oxon), CPhys, MInstP
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

There's no need for relativistic quantum mechanics. Good old conservation of angular momentum will suffice. When something is rotating, it carries on rotating unless there's a collision.

To be frank and earnest, I don't know what the truth is about the collapses but the official version seems very unlikely. The biggest laugh is the NIST reports with all those silly cartoons. Let's put it through a computer program and voila!

MA (Oxon), CPhys, MInstP

There was a collision. A monstrous one. Telecaster's photos show it. My clips and film show it. Others show it.

And interesting to read Prof Jones suggesting that "good old conservation of angular momentum" can be quietly forgotten if the "tilting top" happens to explode in mid-air.
Which of course is ballocks, as the component parts would still have to adhere to the laws of physics, like a figure-skater in a spin suddenly losing his false arm in a collision.
Unfortunately it leads a lot of CTists to suppose there must have been a mid-air explosive destruction to explain the lack of continued rotation. Regrettably for them, it isn't there.
I suspect Koheleth is one of these people.

Prof Jones has a lot to answer for -

Thermite/ate nonsense
Pyroclastic gibberish
Totally (un)pulverised concrete
Explosions in mid air that nobody has seen

Basically, a sad attention-seeking old man whose time had passed him by, and whose utterances too many cling to as though they are some kind of incontrovertible gospel. And just because he was the first scientist they'd heard spouting about 9/11 ?? Dunno, but his "work" has never been accepted by the scientific community.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz,

As I said, we've been through this before and not long afterward at least one shill decided to opt out; no doubt he realized his mistake.

Please show us exactly where the collision is supposed to take place between the rotating upper section and lower tower. This was one of the major issues when we discussed this back in October/November - why does the rotating body suddenly straighten as it falls? The answer is simple, the tower below was collapsing also therefore no longer acting as the support and fulcrum to the rotating section of building above. Destruction of the steel core = no fulcrum = no rotation.

It's simple as long as you don't close your mind.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its getting stupid, the offical storey has so many points that dont makes sense. that is why so many people are asking questions. the failure to address any of those questions and simply change the laws of physics and common sense forever is the only response.

wether critics like it or not there is still a lot of stuff that dosnt make sense or is greatly misunderstood involving alot of things on 9/11.
i could'nt give a nonsense which side is right but you can not expect people to believe a report that dosnt cover or skips over some of the things seen/known about on the day. instantly your gonna get people shouting cover-up when the report fails in a lot of aspects, is underfunded compared to most and supervised by someone who is linked to the bush adminstration.

are they lieing or did they do a poor job with the investigastion? its one or the other because people are waking up to the fact theres is something not right with what we were told compared to evidence. im open minded enough to accept anything i myself think may be wrong, but while ever questions go unanswered or are just ignored people cannot get a better understanding. if critics somehow think there information and logic is trusted you could'nt be more wrong. no offense but i myself dont trust your entirely honest at all times. its not answers by critics thats needed, its answers by those in the proper authoritive postion that is needed. amd they can sit there and ignore the questions but while ever they do they wont go away and more and more people will be asking.

most people questioning the events are not conspiracy theorists, i myself have never thought anything was strange and never got involved in storeys that could'nt be proven untill looking back at 9/11. and the only reason i did then is because it sticks out like a saw thumb. it is so obvious it didnt happen how we were told when looking into it. that dosnt mean inside job 100% it could mean nist and the like did a piss poor job and are wrong on certain aspects.

i dont give a nonsense what critics think, untill the mainstream media address the issues and those in the correct authoritive postion address the issues,
critics can say what they want it aint gonna change a thing. mainly because they contridict each other, there arguements dont stand up or they change the offical version for the sake of being right, or repeat parts of the offical storey that are in question to start with.

the goverments and mainstream media could help to settle the debate by bringing it into the public arena for discussion, a run of chat shows with experts ect. but they dont why? because they know it wont stand up to scrutiny?

my whole point is the offical storey dosnt add up wether you like it or not and untill its addressed properly it wont change what people think. again i dont beileve critics they all have differant storeys to tell and i carnt be sure which to believe if infact they are believable to begin with.

if it was'nt a inside job how about us lot truthers/critics putting pressure on for a run of t.v shows to debate it? so that it can be disproved if people are wrong to question it. i carnt see it happening because they are scared but worth a try.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
Ignatz,

As I said, we've been through this before and not long afterward at least one shill decided to opt out; no doubt he realized his mistake.

Please show us exactly where the collision is supposed to take place between the rotating upper section and lower tower. This was one of the major issues when we discussed this back in October/November - why does the rotating body suddenly straighten as it falls? The answer is simple, the tower below was collapsing also therefore no longer acting as the support and fulcrum to the rotating section of building above. Destruction of the steel core = no fulcrum = no rotation.

It's simple as long as you don't close your mind.

You just revoked the whole concept of "conservation of angular momentum". Congratulations, you have destroyed a basic tenet of science.

If there had been no resistance it would have kept rotating. It stopped rotating because it met resistance.

If you tip an object off a table, it rotates until it meets the floor (subject to air resistance, which I think we can agree is not a huge issue with many thousands of tons of building in the early stages of collapse).
Unless it hits a chair or something along the way, that is. A fulcrum or point of contact is not needed to maintain the rotation during the fall. It's why toast tends to fall butter side down on the floor (true). Basic physics.

But maybe physicist will come along soon and explain it to you?
That will be fun to watch.

physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
It's why toast tends to fall butter side down on the floor (true). Basic physics.

I think we have a contender for the Nobel Prize in physics here.

Laughing

Little does he know that Murphy has already passed this way.

By the way, as a professional physicist, I can assure you that the angular momentum of the leaning tower would be affected by any explosive forces. Unfortunately, I'm not able to predict in what way but it looks like it straightened things up a bit (if there were explosive forces).

The top section couldn't collide with the lower section since, er, it was already connected to it. That's fairly obvious if you think it through.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:

The top section couldn't collide with the lower section since, er, it was already connected to it. That's fairly obvious if you think it through.

But what connected it was the vertical columns which were removed, either by being pulled away by sagging floor trusses, being blown apart, burnt through or disintegrated by a beam weapon, so that it did indeed collapse on to, or collide with, the lower section. That surely is common ground. It would be a mistake to think of the building as a solid block, it was of course essentially a framework of one square tube of beams inside another, connected by trusses.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
It's why toast tends to fall butter side down on the floor (true). Basic physics.

I think we have a contender for the Nobel Prize in physics here.

Laughing

Little does he know that Murphy has already passed this way.

By the way, as a professional physicist, I can assure you that the angular momentum of the leaning tower would be affected by any explosive forces. Unfortunately, I'm not able to predict in what way but it looks like it straightened things up a bit (if there were explosive forces).

I notice you don't address James C's nonsense about the removal of the fulcrum causing an end to rotation ? I'm sure thousands of high-board divers around the world would like to know in case they have to adjust their technique in view of James' new 'discovery'.

But if there's a Nobel prize to be had, maybe Robert Matthews will claim it? Extract from European Journal of Physics 16 172-176 1995 :
"Toast does indeed have a natural tendency to land butter side down, essentially because the gravitation torque induced as the toast topples over the edge of the plate/table is insufficient to bring the toast butter-side up again by the time it hits the floor. Note that this has nothing to do with some aerodynamic effect caused by one side being buttered - it is just gravity, plus a bit of friction.However, I go on to show that the tumbling toast phenomenon has far deeper roots than one might expect. If tables were a lot higher - around 3 metres high - the problem of toast landing butter-side down would go away, as the toast would have enough time to complete a full rotation"

physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
I notice you don't address James C's nonsense about the removal of the fulcrum causing an end to rotation ? I'm sure thousands of high-board divers around the world would like to know in case they have to adjust their technique in view of James' new 'discovery'.

I think you are right there, Ignatz. Laughing

Ignatz wrote:
But if there's a Nobel prize to be had, maybe Robert Matthews will claim it? Extract from European Journal of Physics 16 172-176 1995 :
"Toast does indeed have a natural tendency to land butter side down, essentially because the gravitation torque induced as the toast topples over the edge of the plate/table is insufficient to bring the toast butter-side up again by the time it hits the floor. Note that this has nothing to do with some aerodynamic effect caused by one side being buttered - it is just gravity, plus a bit of friction.However, I go on to show that the tumbling toast phenomenon has far deeper roots than one might expect. If tables were a lot higher - around 3 metres high - the problem of toast landing butter-side down would go away, as the toast would have enough time to complete a full rotation"

Nice google of an old trick but that wasn't the toast theory you put forward. Yours was more revolutionary although lacking in experimental proof.

Going back on topic to the leaning tower, videos appear to show the top section almost falling/exploding into the base. Good old Ignatz, I think you may have struck on something. There's no way that could happen without some extra motive force (e.g. explosions).
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
Going back on topic to the leaning tower, videos appear to show the top section almost falling/exploding into the base. Good old Ignatz, I think you may have struck on something. There's no way that could happen without some extra motive force (e.g. explosions).

Of course it fell on to the base when its supporting columns went - it was not going to float in the air, was it? The force involved was gravity!

physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
physicist wrote:

Of course it fell on to the base when its supporting columns went - it was not going to float in the air, was it? The force involved was gravity!

I agree with you. A gap appeared between the top section and the base and it fell into it (possibly exploding at the same time).
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
physicist wrote:

I agree with you. A gap appeared between the top section and the base and it fell into it (possibly exploding at the same time).

More of a 'crease' or 'crumple' than a gap :

(There are clearer photos, but this one was to hand)

I suspect explosives creating a 'gap' would force wall sections out, not in?
In any event, I've seen no film or photo with the slightest evidence of explosions breaking up the top section. As a matter of interest, why would 'they' bother anyway?

physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

In any event, I've seen no film or photo with the slightest evidence of explosions breaking up the top section. As a matter of interest, why would 'they' bother anyway?

Ok, there was no gap but the top section was tilting by, say, 30 degrees. It's not going to hit anything because it is already connected to the base. We've established this by reasonable discussion.

So, one would expect the leaning tower to keep on leaning - but by more.

Demolishing the towers would destroy the evidence of what type of plane or missile hit them. I thought everyone knew that already.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

Ok, there was no gap but the top section was tilting by, say, 30 degrees. It's not going to hit anything because it is already connected to the base. We've established this by reasonable discussion.

Demolishing the towers would destroy the evidence of what type of plane or missile hit them. I thought everyone knew that already.

The top section started off connected to the base, obviously, but then the columns connecting it crumpled, creased, were blown up, melted with thermite, or disintegrated with a beam weapon, whatever you like, and then it tilted, that is one side dropped.
In dropping, it would then hit the bottom section. I do not understand why you say it would not.

physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
The top section started off connected to the base, obviously, but then the columns connecting it crumpled, creased, were blown up, melted with thermite, or disintegrated with a beam weapon, whatever you like, and then it tilted, that is one side dropped.
In dropping, it would then hit the bottom section. I do not understand why you say it would not.

You might be right. Gap or no gap, it would take explosions to stop the leaning tower.

Anyway, there's no point in going off at tangents. No-one has found an explanation, if the official conspiracy theory is true, for the tower to stop its angular movement.

Hence, other explanations must be likely.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

Except that it had already started falling. Into the stump. We can see that. In this sense it starts hitting massive 'new' material very hard.
This is not a fixed hinge we're talking about.

physicist wrote:

If it was connected, hinge-like, and both sections remained intact. It wasn't. The columns broke, the top fell into the remainder of the building. It's in the photos and film. It's very clear. Look at telecaster's sequence ...

physicist wrote:

Nonsense. Plane parts were found. Landing gear, smashed up engine ...

You are saying some very strange things. Almost like wild guesses by someone who hasn't looked at the evidence, hoping you might be right.

And you still haven't pointed out any explosions in those many quite clear photos.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

You might be right. Gap or no gap, it would take explosions to stop the leaning tower.

Anyway, there's no point in going off at tangents. No-one has found an explanation, if the official conspiracy theory is true, for the tower to stop its angular movement.

Hence, other explanations must be likely.

Why would explosions stop the leaning tower? In any case, you have not shown us any.
The force acting against its angular momentum was the resistance it encountered from the lower part of the tower that was still intact as it fell into it. Explosions demolishing the lower part of the tower would result in the loss of that resistance, and therefore the continued rotation of the top section. The behaviour of that section, which you have pointed out, actually shows there was no controlled demolition.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Ignatz,

You are so dumb!

The outer facade did not support the entire building. The facade and the core were independent yet worked together to distribute wind loading connected to one another only by the floor trusses. The core could have collapsed and the facade would have remained standing and vice versa. But for rotation to have occured, both would have had to have failed and the chance of that was zero. So regardless of the pictures of the outer facade bending (which you desperately claim to be the real evidence), it makes no difference, the failure of the facade would not have been able to pull the core which was itself a truly massive and, I'll repeat, independent structure; especially since the facade was lightweight and the core very heavy.

If you fell a tree (I've used a chainsaw on many in my own garden), the trunk does not suddenly crush the remaining stump as it rotates. So why do you suggest such a situation in this case? Could it be because you are talking utter * here (as usual). I think so.

By your logic, the upper section should have rotated then stopped when it hit the lower section. One would therefore expect to have seen a small time delay as the lower part of the tower started to fail under the new weight distribution. However, it didn't. It started to rotate then fell instantaneously downward as if the very structure to which it once belonged had fallen away faster than it. The rotation thus ceased since there was nothing below it to rotate against. In fact for a brief moment the upper section appears to hang in the air like some cartoon character falling off a cliff.

Come back when you can think logically!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: