FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beam Weapons - What Beam Weapons?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ComfortablyNumb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Beam Weapons - What Beam Weapons? Reply with quote

I can see the 9/11 'truth' movement is sliding down a slippery slope.

I came away from this forum a while back because of the circular arguments about 'evidence' that was less than solid, beam weapons, nukes, no planes, holograms.

This week I thought I'd dip my toe in again and it appears to have gotten even worse; an X-Files fan club is probably a better description.

Please do not get me wrong. I am more than convinced that 9/11 was at the very least allowed to happen and Cheney was the executor.

It is also my view that without a whistleblower of stature, or paper evidence, it is impossible to present a water-tight case on whether WTC 1, 2 and 7 were demolished in a controlled fashion. There are too many variables and counter arguments.

And I'm also sick of hearing 'pull it' to be some Holy Grail term to prove anything - because its not.

My real point is that you cannot explain an unknown with another unknown. Proof is everything. You wouldn't expect anyone to be convicted of a crime without it. So why do you think it’s OK to do it here.

Assumption and belief means nothing.

Quite frankly, we deserve to be made fun of by the forthcoming BBC documentary. The bed's been made, so don't complain of it's an uncomfortable sleep!

Here is a snippet from New Scientist regarding the Pentagon’s problems in getting an anti-missile laser working in 2004. I'd be genuinely happy for anyone to correct me, but if they can't get this to work where is the Beam Weapon (and please no quotes from Nexus!)

Regs,
Numb

----

Missile defence misses
12 June 2004
Jeff Hecht
Magazine issue 2451
Zapping missiles with a laser beam looks easy in a video game, says Jeff Hecht, but the Pentagon's effort to do the real thing is struggling to get off the ground
WHEN the US air force began work on the Airborne Laser a decade ago (New Scientist, 18 June 1994, p 4), it was aiming to build a weapon that could stop ballistic missile launches by "rogue states". After 10 years and more than $2 billion spent, the project is still struggling to get anywhere.

It seemed at the time a far more realistic idea than the "Star Wars" programme proposed by Ronald Reagan a decade earlier. Reagan's plan to make nuclear weapons "impotent and obsolete" was a response to the cold war nuclear stand-off, in which thousands of US and Soviet nuclear weapons were poised for launch. As part of the programme, Reagan proposed to build a fleet of orbiting battle stations equipped with 5-megawatt lasers that would zap nuclear missiles as they rose out of the atmosphere.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without wishing to appear to be a 'beamer', isn't this a super way of deflecting the focus by openly stating that 'they' are nonsense at this type of technology? Would 'they' really slap all their cards on the table and display everything in the cupboard.

Denial is something we simply cannot challenge, it isn't as if we can prove they are a lot better than they say they are.

I have no clue if beam weapon technology is still in its infancy due to some magazine article.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tesla's technology is decades old
ComfortablyNumb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The point I'm making is that so much time an effort is wasted on involving technologies that we have no definitive knowledge about which seems to be thrown in to make the story more 'sexy'.

This is a real world set of events which killed a lot of real world people which thus require real world answers and evidence not dream world assumptions.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dh its close to a century old now.

But still this argument is going to be apart of this so called movements downfall.

Like I said we need to stop focusing on how but who. We can prove who through financial history among other things. The how can be proven after these guys get dragged into court which is never going to happen in my opinion making this entire situation piontless anyhow.

The cynic has left the building Wink

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard, I know about the Atta/isi money, but do you know if any americans recieved large annonymous donations around 9/11? If so, has anyone written to the IRS to see if they declared it?

Its how they got Al Capone after all....
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch this video

The propulsion system for flying saucers is explained in simple terms - this guy knows what he is talking about - beam weapons - piece of cake

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1946995013853777484&q=area+ 51
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Watch this video

The propulsion system for flying saucers is explained in simple terms - this guy knows what he is talking about - beam weapons - piece of cake

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1946995013853777484&q=area+ 51

Then Google his name and find out more about him!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: