FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC Online Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anonymouse
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: BBC Online Video Reply with quote

A few days ago I saw about 10 minutes of video streamed live from the BBC news website with victims of the 7/7 attacks speaking to the media.

The bit I remembered was a bloke who said he saw 2 men come from the end of the train after the explosion. He said they spoke about the explosion as a 'success' or words to that effect, and then they disappeared. I don't recall the name of the man.

Did anyone else see this or is it available to download?
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: @anonymous Reply with quote

Brief Notes on survivors' testimony.

John - Edgware Road - a bang followed by two more + orange fireball - fell down large hole in floor - someone else in another large hole.

Michael - Aldgate - front of third carriage - yellow flash - rushing sound - saw two men come from back of third carriage to look at the second carriage, talking in a mixture of English and a foreign language, saying Wow, Great.
He also said that passengers got out of the train by the rear door but, instead of walking to LIverpool Street, were turned around and had to pass bodies on the track on the way to Aldgate.

Beverley - King's Cross - 6th carriage - works at Linton House, Tavistock Square, banned from talking to press - has undiagnosed neurological problems.

Rachel - time of explosion 0850 to 0855

About 10 survivors gave evidence. Other are doing so in private.

View at (March 23rd):

http://www.london.gov.uk/assembly/webcasts.jsp

anonymouse
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much.

I have watched it all and it is very interesting and upsetting.

Good luck to all the families and victims concerned. I hope you get your public inquiry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: