FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The long game of which 911 is just a part...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: The long game of which 911 is just a part... Reply with quote

You've got to hand it to them, I mean as the truth is meant to come out
anyway are not we doing their jobs for them.
People "below the alleged radar" like Webster Tarpley et al are they not doing the Powers That Be's job for them,and allowed to broadcast the facts that we all know are true?

So what's the solution against the implementation of the NWO ultimately?

Edited 5th Jan

Last edited by Newspeak International on Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: solution Reply with quote

Are they really that clever? How do you control an electronic media which sees 10 billion emails and phone calls a day? (don't quote me on that figure)
Added to which, this global communication is new, and morphing everyday, so I suspect that they're just not able to fully control the beast, and have accepted the reality that the truth is seeping out.
It is possible that the whole thing is running out of control, as no-one can censor everything - and the permutations are too many.
And if the truth is meant to come out as you say, then it's taking a bloody long time, and it's higgledy-piggledy.
Couple together the new communications mediums with the global village where everyones looking and reacting in their own unique ways to major events, and you have a recipe for chaos, in the best possible sense of the word. This might mean that any linear plans or projections stand to fall foul. Hooray!
One such plan being the NWO. Has anyone ever harnessed a planets resources and energy under one banner before?
I would suggest that a fully wired up planetary system will produce scenarios far more interesting than a few anal control freaks could ever envisage (unless it's organised by reptilian aliens with good cvs).
Is this response worth the fibre-optic it's using?

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far as the 9/11 psyops is concerned, which is the only one I feel qualified to talk about, my guess is that 'they' are actually controlling the release of a kind of Truth which allows the blame to fall on a few 'sacrificial victims' within the system. With the full weight of the world's media against them there will be nothing they can do to save themselves.

I have reached a rather sombre conclusion after a long battle with 911blogger that I lost. It appears to me beyond any doubt that this movement has been successfully and heavily infiltrated. I don't know who the paid shills are here, though I could hazard a guess. Naming names doesn't help much, and anyway I could be wrong. The important thing is to stay on red alert for any attempt to divert us from the thrust of research that will see the truth about what brought down the Twin Towers. Even WTC 7 is a distraction to some extent. Steven Jones concentrated on it because he coudn't explain the top-down demolition of WTC1 and 2. That is why I have always suspected some sort of exotic weapons, and will continue to support research in this direction.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh come on guys dont be so niaeve. I have never herd such silly banter in my life.

They are not concerened. The people who really run this planet couldnt give a * about a few people on the internet doing their best to spread what is perceived by the unenlightened as contention and doubt about everything.

The easiest way to loose a war my friends is to underestimate your enemy. Cant you see the preperations behind a revolt already taking place with the guillotine boxcars and concetration camps in the US? The COINTELPRO agencies working around the clock since....FOREVER. Yes folks for at least 100 years not since 9/11 when the majority of people whether they admit or not became aware of their surroundings.

The NWO has been in control of this planet for a long long time, they are patient, evil and dispicable and completely without honor or morals. How can we ever hope to peacefully contend with that when so much ignorants exists in this world? Minds so easily warped for the lack of a little understanding and care.

I will never just give up and cry in my corner, but;

I WILL NEVER UNDERESTIMATE MY ENEMY!

I hate to be a stick in the mud but I get the impression you guys think these people plan terror attacks like 5 years in advance! These people plan these things decades in advance. They knew they were going into the middle east in the 1950's! The British Empire was * with Iraq for goodnes sake.

I hate to be this way guys but there comes a piont when the optimism becomes delusional.

They are not * worried, they dont care what we think they are arrogant and big headed. This can be an advantage as an enemy that is overly confident will fall harder. But guys just please realise what your up against. We are up against an organisation that has had such an immense headstart with such vision that its plans are nearly all encompassing.

We have to stay strong, leaderless and committed to truth, justice and COMPASSION at all times. Its that simple.

adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: wow Reply with quote

So Hazzard, Wow, what an enemy we've got: an organisation of humans that manages to survive intact over centuries while all about it nation states, revolutions, technologies and industries come and go.
Moreover, a group of people that, despite being so terribly evil, somehow manages to mainatin it's cohesion longer than most any other social organisation; further a group of people that despite being so evil, manage to make impeccable plans, stick to them and pull them off, without anyone really finding out who they are.

Something is not right here: I suggest to you that human organisations have a tendency to implode, evolve, reverse policies, break-up.......and especially those populated by really evil people.

Yeah I know all this stuff about Bohemian Grove and Rockefeller and blah de blah, I'm just waiting for the natural patterns of decay and entropy to assert themselves so that the evil plans that may or may not be on the table, get shelved or brought into the clear light of day.

Now is a crunch time, because of the increasingly conscious and burgeoning population, and the communciations at their disposal. I don't think email and skype and dirty Youtube vids were particularly planned, let alone all the spin-offs in terms of memes and whatever tomorrow holds.
The evolution of technology is accelerating, and I suggest to you that maybe, just maybe, the planetary political, social and technological make-up is a beast which is not controllable - rather, it is a runaway freight train on a dark and stormy night.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
without anyone really finding out who they are.

They are well known!

Quote:
I suggest to you that human organisations have a tendency to implode, evolve, reverse policies, break-up.......and especially those populated by really evil people.

Agreed. Its what they do until their demise that is the problem.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: bc Reply with quote

OK Blackcat, if you have a definitive list please cut and paste for the benefit of the rest of us. I'm not being facetious here.
Thx.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I suggest that the answer to our doubt, is to study history.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
May I suggest that the answer to our doubt, is to study history.

Which particular victorious history would you recommend Mark?

n

PS any chance of that "Mysteries" dvd ?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
OK Blackcat, if you have a definitive list please cut and paste for the benefit of the rest of us. I'm not being facetious here.
Thx.

Yet you feel the need to say so.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark - I think part of the reason half of us are here is becuase we study history, if not before we woke up, we certainly do now at the recommendation of our peers in the fight.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

Yes, and is it not quite normal to qualify oneself so that one's remarks will not be misconstrued?
I am aware of various theories as to who the perps are, and would like to know who you've whittled it down to. As you say, "they are well known", if you could oblige then that would be great. Thx. Peace.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes, and is it not quite normal to qualify oneself so that one's remarks will not be misconstrued?

Perhaps - but why would such a remark be misconstrued?
Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: maybe Reply with quote

Well Blackcat, various threads on this board have descended into mudslinging and worse, as I'm sure you're aware. Thus, I guess, I tread carefully and take care to be polite.
Anyway, shall we continue? - please give us some your ideas who the PTB are. Thanks.

adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

Whappen? Cat got your tongue? Catnapping? Or maybe you're out for a night on the tiles, or a hot tin roof.
Regardless, unless you are able to substantiate your claims on PTB, they will, I'm afraid, be left to float away in the wind - meaning that your contribution to the above thread would have been merely to waste peoples' time - a most unfortunate occurence. Please respond, thx.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I really have to traipse around old ground repeating the names that have cropped up time and again around these threads? To mention a few - Michael Chertoff, Israeli passport holding Head of Homeland Security. Dov Zakheim, Israeli passport holding head of Pentagon budget up to 2002 during whose tenure 2.3 trillion dollars went missing. Larry Silverstein, great friend of Israeli ex Premier Netanyahu. Israeli firm in charge of airport security at places where fateful planes took off from. The dancing Israelis, spirited out of the USA courtsey of Chertoff. The powerful Israeli lobby in the USA which funds so many US senators and representatives. The pro Israeli Hollywood studios and tv stations and press. The whole thing is so blatant it is tedious to even debate it as if it was an issue. There has been a Zionist agenda to create a state of Israeli since the late 19th century and the Holocaust and Hitler have little to do with it. The project has not finished and indeed is entering its next phase - the expansion of Israel to its biblical borders. 9/11 has the hands of Zionists all over it. Blatant.

It is not me wasting your or anyone else's time on this thread - it is you wasting my time having to state the blindingly obvious. As far as I am concerned you are debating alone from here on. I know where this is heading and I have been there before and it is dreary.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: thx Reply with quote

Thanks for taking the time - that helps.
No-one's debating much - I am just not as convinced as you and some others are that this is all cut and dried. I just find it necessary to flag up the fact that it is unusual for any human institution to last so long, be so well organised, and still survive intact despite it's members committing soul-wrenching and heart-paralysing crimes left right and centre.
Notwithstanding, you may be correct and myself less well-informed. Information like this is only blindingly obvious to those who have gleaned it from other sources at earlier junctures. What better way to educate your fellow truthers than via courteous discourse on this forum.
Good day to you Topcat.

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to talk shelf life in empire terms then you could do ALOT worse than read a book in the Roman Empire (its last days specifically, I use the word days very much metaphorically!).

The parrallels between whats happening now and what happened then are quite staggering. The degredation of society and moral values together with the empire unable to control its over-extended terratory and the torching of its own city (which was then blamed on "them")......

It goes on-and-on and IT'S ALL HAPPENED BEFORE. Rolling Eyes

Anyone who tells you that you cannot learn REAL lessons from history books is at best naive.

"In the summer of 64, Rome suffered a terrible fire that burned for six days and seven nights consuming almost three quarters of the city.

The people accused the Emperor Nero for the devastation claiming he set the fire for his own amusement. In order to deflect these accusations and placate the people, Nero laid blame for the fire on the Christians.

The emperor ordered the arrest of a few members of the sect who, under torture, accused others until the entire Christian populace was implicated and became fair game for retribution.

As many of the religious sect that could be found were rounded up and put to death in the most horrific manner for the amusement of the citizens of Rome. The ghastly way in which the victims were put to death aroused sympathy among many Romans, although most felt their execution justified"

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/christians.htm

Sound vaguely familiar to anyone Rolling Eyes

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sound vaguely familiar to anyone

Absolutely! And of course the the 'Roman way' was so inherently superior and civilised that bringing 'Roman values' to the world was self evidently the way forward.

Of course Ceasar entered Gaul to save them from the evil German threat and kind of forgot to leave. I think a few handy 'bases' got set up. He'd have been back over here too, if he hadn't got distracted crossing the Rubicon and all. Still, they came back in the end, saving us from ourselves and all.

uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the Roman Empire has many paralells, especially the moral dimension.

We need to remember that Zbingnew Brezinski said that the reason the Roman Empire fell was that the state couldn't supply enough bread and entertainment. Brezinski contended that, with the benefit of technology in what he refered to as the technotronic era, an empire could perpetuate itself indefinitely through microchip brain implants among other things.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: wow Reply with quote

So not only we do now have an enemy organisation which enjoys unusual longevity despite being comprised of totally evil losers, we also face the prospect of a hitherto unprecedented "indefinite" empire.
Hmm, whatever happened to the transience of all things?
I , for one, am doubtful that Brezinski's ideas will materialize. Let us not forget that technological advance will probably not stop. In fact, it is presently increasing exponentially, and I am more inclined to the theories relating to the "technological singularity" expounded by people like Kurzweil, Vinge, and even Yudkowsky. This will see undreamt of possibilities open up as infinity swings into view - it's all in the math (s).
(The singularity has it's own entry in W'pedia by the way).

uselesseater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying it's going to happen because some globalist rent boy like Brezinski said it would. Just that you know it's something that gets them excited.

Personaly I don't think any such empire can ever be perpetual, all empires have fallen in the past. It's just a question of how bad it gets between now and then - that's up to us.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: agreed Reply with quote

Agreed. Good to hear you feel empowered.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not saying this global empire wont falter and fail.

I dont want you guys to loose site of what im saying just becuase it has a relegious source, but just read Revelations about the Anti-Christ's arrival.

The world will be under one global empire that will collapse becuase it is a shambles like you guys say, im not worried about this global empire it will erupt into war anyhow. My personal belief and what im truly worried about it what comes after this hostility.

Either the emergence of the anti-christ bringing so called peace once and for all only to reveal his true self later after the world has submitted to him....or complete global devistation at the hands of mad men armed with Thermonuclear weaponry buried in their mountain complexes frozen in stasis for 100 years with playboy bunnies ready to emerge when the radioactivity has dissapeared in order to replenish the earth with subservient megalomaniacal bimbos Laughing .

Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on what you believe. From a Christian perspective, alot longer.

From a secular political perspective it depends on where you wish to pick it up and which part of history you want to focus on. Its all intertwined and reletive anyhow.

Chaos theory and all that would dictate that some caveman poking another caveman in the eye lead to all of this.

uselesseater

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The agenda for world government goes back 150 years and thats just an extremely conservative view based on the well documented stuff.

If you look at the royal families (who still run tings) of western europe, particularly ours the french and dutch you will find they go back to ancient Babylon and Phonecia.

These monarchs claimed they have the divine right to rule a they claimed to be decended from the gods.

Last edited by uselesseater on Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
uselesseater

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes we know for a fact that Washington knew of the presence of the Illuminati and Jacobinism in America and we know that most of the founding fathers were freemasons. Some people claim that the British let themselves get beaten on purpose in the war on independence so the United States of America could become prosperous and then they would simply come in and take over through civil war and create United States inc.

I think the middle east only came back into the picture big time when oil was discovered in the early 20th century.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

911 is just the tip of the iceberg.

but it's a tip which is growing by the day.

if we can expose 911 to a critical mass of the population they will never look at the world in the same way again. it changes everything.

it does seem to complicate things somewhat but once you go a bit further it becomes simpler again.

the illuminati can only rule by the manipulation of fear. people who know what they're up to are very difficult to manipulate and this is why they are targeting the kids. they've already lost with us lot.

rememberance day,etc are satanic ritual celebrations of mass sacrifice. just look at the media coverage of "the bloodiest day in history". you can often see the royals,etc smiling and having a great time.

as i've said before, ww2 was engineered, in part, to create a victim race who could never be blamed for anything and to establish the UN

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 was a manifestation of a state of consciousness that has been plaguing this planet for thousands of years

Tolkein personified it as Sauron:

Another example of Art weaving Illusions to tell a Truth

hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are now quite a few websites setup to rebuff us and the media often have a sly dig at us.

but this means we are being successful.

what is happening in the world is a reflection of the collective human UNconciousness. it only happens because we let it happen. we in the western world are bribed and kept in our comfort zone. therefore we won't complain too loudly.

most organised religion is probably satanic at the top. the masses don't have a clue. some even have simulated blood drinking and cannabilism or 'communion' as they call it. they were all probably concocted by the same groups. note the similarities. the jesus story is hardly new with many pre-christian deities having basically the same story.

drugs, like most tools, aren't necessarily evil. it's the misuse of them through prohibition that causes problems.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: